Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Themes

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. Highlighting text to find out what it says never really sits well with me.

A little nitpick I would make is the thread ranking stars. They look ugly against this background. Oh, and the admin red is a little painful for the eyes.

My only problem is that the drop down menus are white on white, so it's hard to see the text. Otherwise, I'm digging the new look.

White on white should be fixed now. Let me know where else it pops up.

Also got rid of the ^$%#ing tinypic images, and are now hosted locally. wtf was up with that? : /

I don't know, something about posting a reply seems more cluttered somehow...I think it's the post icons that are throwing me off. That, and the fact that the post box is not the same colors as the rest of the site, but both are small things that I can get over up fast and in a hurry.

Just wanted to say good job on everything so far.

EDIT!

Actually, I do have one question. Is there anyway to make it easier to tell who is online from our buddy list?

That would be nice of the boxes were whie on gray like the post windows. They stick out quite a bit when they're white. But right now, I'm actually really pleased with how it looks. I'm defiantly getting used to it.

Is it possible to dial down the blue when quoting somebody?

It clashes a bit with the darker hues of everything else.

When you try to send a PM too soon after sending another the box that appears saying how long you have to wait is with a terrible background color as the typing is white and becomes invisible.

Any way to change that? either background or typing color?

Thank you for keeping Blue Moon BLUE! I was getting worried with all the Red Eclipse votes!
Good job on the new BM - looks fantastic!

Kudos.
-Juicy

EDIT:
Though, the current time stated in the top right hand corner is wrong.
And even when I went to User CP to edit my settings, I set it to my correct time - yet it is still wrong in the corner.
Any way to change the time?

The one thing I liked about the old layout was that it stretched out to fill the whole monitor, while with this, it's a fixed width. It's not bad, but it would be nice to not have so much dead space hanging around.

Also, I just realized something: it should be easy to switch those 'orb' icons on the main page with moons, right? I mean, it would be more fitting.

Juicy Fresh said:
And even when I went to User CP to edit my settings, I set it to my correct time - yet it is still wrong in the corner.

Check your DST settings in the User CP.

Kotep said:
The one thing I liked about the old layout was that it stretched out to fill the whole monitor, while with this, it's a fixed width. It's not bad, but it would be nice to not have so much dead space hanging around.

Also, I just realized something: it should be easy to switch those 'orb' icons on the main page with moons, right? I mean, it would be more fitting.

Any graphics changes regarding the stars, orbs, etc. should be done by the community. There's a point at which you people have to step up :p

Vekseid said:
Juicy Fresh said:
Check your DST settings in the User CP.
I did that last night, set my time right, and now it's back to telling me it's quarter after 6 tomorrow morning. Whatever I did, it didn't stick. I'll try it again, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom