Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Themes

Status
Not open for further replies.
I miss being able to look at all the threads I've posted in and check if there have been any new responses. I could deal with the ugly colors and new interface if I had that option, which I don't.

You do, just subscribe to them all and you can see them easily. there is no way to find all topics you posted in that is true but you can still do your best, just opt out of reviving email notification.

And of all those mentioned so far I think that Dark world is my first pick just because it has to be blue.

If coder green was blue I would so jump on that. and we might want to consider just putting one up as a temp till more get transfered to the new system.

Kolath said:
there is no way to find all topics you posted in that is true but you can still do your best, just opt out of reviving email notification.

Yes there is sweets. Under "User CP." Then "Find All of Your Threads." For me all my old ones are in there, but yeah new ones I seem to need to subscribe to now but at least the old ones are in there that I still find now. Subscribed ones the pop up in the User CP when there are new posts. I like that feature

Dark Wolrd, Dark Love, Peace Blue, Apart Night, Apart Twilight.
Those are my choices.
I'd be happy with either of the above.
They are blue, and dark, which I think is essentiel for BM.
:)

PS. Red Eclipse is really nice, but it's red. And Bluemoon is BLUE. Plus, it looks way too close to Lunar Radiance - which theme is completely oriented with red and the eclipse.
Please keep BM blueeeee!!! D;

I must be a moron, I use to know HTML good back in high school but I'm still trying to figure out how to upload the themes that have. Can someone help and yes I'm looking at the instructions they've given.

I have to admit though, I am a little curious to see what themes come up when people update 'em.

butterfly0408 said:
Dark love has a just a few to many different blue tones without enough black to balance it out. So while Dark World is a little more simplistic, of the two I prefer it way more cus it's a bit less BBBLLLLLUUUUEEE on the eyes.

I also like the Red Eclipse. It's not blue for 'Blue Moon' but it's got a really nice feel to the mood of it. Rather sexy :p

I really like any of the blackevo4 skins they're pretty sweet ^^

Giver Of Sins said:
I was wondering, since we are on a new server would we be able to have more then one theme? Like so people can have like two or three to choose from?

If not I like the backevo4 skins.

The issue with multiple themes was never one about processing power, but simply keeping them updated. Since I'm the only coder and I need to divide my attention between Elliquiy, Blue Moon, the new CMS, Lunar Radiance, WE&T, here, and still earn a living.

It actually doesn't work out that well : /

If there is someone with a solid programming background who wants to take over the web development role, and is dedicated to Blue Moon, I'd be happy to hand some power over. But the last time I sent out calls for help I got a lot of rather pathetic responses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom