Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Themes

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkangel76

.:The Vampiric Fae:.
Supporter
I know I'm not liking the new theme here at BMR. I miss the pretty colors it used to be. They were soft on the eyes and very soothing, which made posting and reading much easier.

Those of you who agree with me, have you taken a look at the themes available??? If so, which one(s) have your vote???

I know for me, it's a toss up between two of them. I like the Dark World and Dark Love themes. Both are fairly similar to what we had before too. XD

DISCUSS....

darkangel76 said:
I know I'm not liking the new theme here at BMR. I miss the pretty colors it used to be. They were soft on the eyes and very soothing, which made posting and reading much easier.

Those of you who agree with me, have you taken a look at the themes available??? If so, which one(s) have your vote???

I know for me, it's a toss up between two of them. I like the Dark World and Dark Love themes. Both are fairly similar to what we had before too. XD

DISCUSS....

I agree. The Dark World and Dark Love resemble the old BMR the best. It would also help my eyes. When I got on, I felt blinded for a second :s

Yeah, we don't need to look like facebook or gaia with all the white.

Though I must say I love the Quick Reply box.

Yes, I like the quick reply too, Nihil. And I agree.... this theme has got to go!!! lolol. But I think we all already knew that. XD

I know. I came here and was like "The light! It's burns!", Light doesn't suit BMR. But I know the sites being a pain, so I can put up with it. If there's themes though...

I agree with Dark World, I just wish the blue was more of a deep navy blue instead of that bright aquaish shade, but oh god, the size change, my entire Request thread is HUGE now. I'll fix it when things get sorted out.

I had assumed that these colors were temporary since the site keeps crashing. It might not be pretty right now, but it's functional. ^^ I'm sure Vek or Try will try to bring back the old look.

Well, Vek said for us to discuss themes.... so I figured.... ok. lol. He gave a link for them for us to check out and pick out. But yeah.... he's the man for getting us what we have right now. Considering all the freakin' crap... this is majorly KICK ASS and we all should be pretty freakin' appreciative. :)

I rather liked the old one. XD

Dark blue... and the subtle Doctor who reference. >.> I thought it fit Bluemoon well.

My favorite themes are Caesius, Dark Love, and Red Eclipse. The first two are very similar to the old blue moon we know and love (though, admittedly Caesius looks a little weird and has an odd background). The Red Eclipse theme is just pretty though. Still, I'm all for preserving the way the old Blue Moon looked. *nods*

Definitely.... re: preserving. BUT.... if that's just not 100% possible, it's good for us to agree on potential alternatives. :)

Looks like Dark World has the lead. hehe.

I do really really like Dark Love as well. What I miss the most is the RE: Message, where you could enter a message and read both yours and the others of that replied message. I miss it oh so much...>> because I lost all of my posts from my favorite roleplay.

I wish I had an idea then, but I don't really go to other roleplaying sites too often. DX I know I do not want it to look like Lunar. DX

I'd just be happy to have the basic format back. :S I'm having navigating. DX

http://mods.mybb.com/view/dark-world
http://mods.mybb.com/view/dark-love

It may be worth waiting a short while as this version of MyBB was just released days ago, so people are still updating older themes.

Darkworld so far is the best to me.

Little visual noise in the background (though I'm not feeling the fading, it reminds me too much of geocity backgrounds) and dark so my eyes don't bleed while reading it.

Darkworld's got my vote. Looks a lot like the old BM. I just don't like the little icons before each seciton. :s Better than nothin'. This white makes me feel like I'm a tech help forum or something.

Dark Love has got my vote so far. I will wait and see if more stuff will be uploaded in a few days.

Ms_Muffintops said:
I know. I came here and was like "The light! It's burns!", Light doesn't suit BMR. But I know the sites being a pain, so I can put up with it. If there's themes though...

I agree so much with that statement. It does burn quite a bit. -.-

I have to say Dark World has my vote. It seems like it is the most old BM looking theme.

Dark love has a just a few to many different blue tones without enough black to balance it out. So while Dark World is a little more simplistic, of the two I prefer it way more cus it's a bit less BBBLLLLLUUUUEEE on the eyes.

I also like the Red Eclipse. It's not blue for 'Blue Moon' but it's got a really nice feel to the mood of it. Rather sexy :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom