Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Shooting Stars They Saw ( Candira and I)

Terror looked at Mars then to moon and grinned. "When I get the details then i shall know." He looked at the two girls then untied them. "All I can say right now will be it has to do with the city."

Toxin kissed Mina along the neck. He looked at her and smiled and whispered into her ear. "And I love you too."

Chaos nodded and thought about it for a seocnd. "For you my dear. will come a great cost, but in due time, In due time."

Mina smiled and shivered as he kissed her and whispered back to her what she'd know for some time. She closed her eyes and let her fingers travel up and down his sides.

Moon and Mars shrugged at each other and waited for Terror to tell them what to do. After all, they were merely there to follow his orders.

Jupiter had taken refuge in her kitchen, deciding to clean vigorously in order to ignore Vega's presence.

Pluto watched Chaos carefully, unsure of what he really wanted from her--much less what he wanted from her at that moment. Knowing even one would have been helpful.

Neptune and Uranus remain tied as they waited for interrogation.

Toxin looked at Mina and Smiled as he kissed along her neck then pulled the blankets aorund them. "The silk looks good against you." He smiled and kissed along her chest.

Terror looked at the pair. "Get dressed then you'll have your orders."

Vega was in the kitchen looking through the fridge for food. Making himself a sandwhich he pulled out a small bag and put something on his food and sat down at the table.

Chaos looked at Pluto and smiled. "In time my dear, in time.."

Soto looked at the Two before grabbing Neptune and dragging her to a chair by her hair and tying her down.

Mina smiled softly at his compliment and moaned sighed in pleasure as he kissed her chest. "Mmm, your lips feel just as wonderful as I remember them," she said quietly.

Serena and Rei bowed before leaving the room and putting on their altered uniforms. When the two came back they bowed again and stood straight, ready for orders.

Lita continued to ignore Vega, only cleaning and scrubbing away in her kitchen. She didn't even look up when he went through her fridge, though she silently cursed him for messing up her newly organized room.

Pluto nodded and went back to looking at the stars. "Is there anything I can do now?" she asked.

Neptune yelped and glared at the man dragging her around. "Not necessary," she muttered.

Toxin looked at Mina and smiled as he rubbed himself against her thighs and grinned. "Ready my love?"

Terror looked at the two. "There is a young powerful man, You must go and find him and persuade him to side with us. We know that the resistance knows of him and has spoken to him so now you must make your case."

Vega looked at Lita and tilted his head. "Why are you doing this so much?"

Chaos nodded. "The Gems we had collected, bring them here."

Soto looked at Neptune. "Oh and why not?"

Lita sighed. "I needed to calm down from our little argument," she said with a frown. "So I'm trying to work out any frustrations I have left. It's silly to waste energy fighting each other, isn't it?"

Neptune glared at him. "You didn't have to pull my hair."

Pluto nodded and held her hand in the air, the three gems that had been collected appearing and falling into her hand.

"Who is this man, master?" Serena asked.

Mina moaned softly as she felt him press against her and nodded. "Mmm, yes. I love you, Toxin."

Vega shrugged and went back to eating his sandwhich. He sat back at the table and shook. never fully adjusted to how cold this planet was. He was used to more warm tempatures.

Soto laughed. "Right, like you would of come along willingly, Now where is the hidden entrance?"

Chaos nodded and lightly took them from her hand and looked at them. "Perfect." He held them together until they glowed and formed a single large crystal. "almost done."

"His name is Anderson. Find him and convince him to aid us."

Toxin grinned and slowly pressed himself into Mina.

Mina let out a low moan as he entered her. "Oh, yes..."

"What does he look like?" Rei asked.

Setsuna blinked and tilted her head to the side. "What are you trying to do?"

Neptune remained silent as he asked her questions.

Lita frowned and stopped scrubbing her oven before wiping everything down. She sighed and went to her fridge, pulling out a slice of cherry pie. "Want some?" she asked.

Toxin grinned and slid himself into her and kissed along her neck letting his hands slide along her sides feeling her up. "all right babe."

Terror nodded. "Wears what looks like a Preist uniform but he isnt a Priest. He is a killer for Iscariot XIII and"

Chaos looked at Setsuna and smiled. "Just missing one thing."

Soto shook his head. "Well then we can always do this the hard way."

Vega nodded. "Sure."

Mina arched her back and moved her hips with his, finding a nice counter-rhythm. "Mmm...baby, I've missed you," she whispered.

The two corrupted scouts nodded and bowed to him. "We will not fail you master."

Setsuna blinked. "What are you missing? Maybe I can help?"

Lita grabbed another piece for Vega and two forks before sitting at the table and passing his to him. "Look, I'm sorry about before. I just get frustrated because we both know what's going on, but I don't know what to do is fix it, and when you look at me like I have to..." she sighed and took a forkful of her pie. "Anyway, I am sorry. It can't be any easier for you."

Neptune stayed stoned. "You'll not get anything from me."

Toxin kissed Mina deeply as he let his hands travel ever so slowly along her wonderfully warm body. He looked at her and smiled as he picked up his thrusts into her. "I have missed you too my love." He groaned abit as he squirmed deeper into her. "I have missed you so much."

Terror nodded and looked at the two scouts. "I know you wont."

Chaos thought about it. "Just what one person can do. He is another one of our kind on this planet but he has been living here. He knows of a way we need."

Vega nodded. "I know what its like to lose those you care. Each and everyone of my hunters IS family. We fremen are family to eachother and to lose one on a strange planet so far from home un able to give proper rights. Im sorry that I argue abit."

She moaned as he went deeper into her and let his words wash over her. She closed her eyes and let him continue as he would, still moving her hips with his when she could.

Serena and Rei left the ship to wander the streets in the general area that Terror had pointed out to them before they left. They had a mission, and they would succeed.

Setsuna frowned. "Hmmm, I'm not sure I can use my powers to locate him, but I can try if that is what you wish.

Lita put a warm hand on his shoulder and smiled softly. "We can't give up yet. We'll get them back." Even she wasn't sure she believed it. So she let go of him and went back to eating her pie slice.

Toxin kissed along her neck as he kept pushing against her more and more. His hands gripping hers and squeezing them as he was getting close to his release as he pushed with her. "In or on my love?"

Anderson was in his small appartment cleaning and sharpening his blades.

Chaos shook his head. "Dont worry about it Setsuna, dont worry at all."

"Cum into me," she moaned. "I want to feel your seed inside of me."

Setsuna frowned. "Doing nothing is slowly driving me made, Chaos. Isn't there something you need me for?"

Serena and Rei combed the city, searching for Anderson, until they finally found a small apartment building. "Maybe this is it," Serena offered. "I certainly hope so," she said.

Chaos nodded. "All right hun. You want a mission, You got one. I need you to do a little spying. find out what my brothers know and the small resistance groups."

Toxin held onto Venus's hips and groaned as he began to cum inside of her. "oh Mina."

Anderson opened his eyes sensing something. "An unholy being approaches." He laughed and pulled his blades out getting ready. "We shall enjoy this today."

Pluto tilted her head to the side. "I don't understand. I thought you knew everything your brothers knew. Why do you need me for that?"

Mina moaned and closed her eyes. He was perfect.

Serena and Rei headed up the stairs of the apartment building, heading for the number assigned to him.

Chaos shook his head. "No my dear, they are keeping something from me and I dont know what it is, Nor do I trust them about it." He sighed and looked at her. "Thats why Im asking you to do this."

Toxin groaned and rested against her, releasing all he had./

Anderson felt their presence and held his blades out ready for them.

Serena knocked on the door and called out his name and Rei rolled her eyes. She burned the door off it's hinges and knocked it over.

Mina let him rest his head on her soft breasts and pet his head. "You were amazing, Tox. You always were..."

Pluto frowned. "Hmmm, I'm not sure they'd tell me anything useful. What exactly do you want to know?"

Anderson looked at the two and held out the blades. "So more unholy beings come at this hour. The pure light shall cast you out." He laughed and the blades seemed to glow.

Toxin looked at Mina and smiled. "So are you my love, so are you."

Chaos shrugged. "Anything you can find."

Rei spoke. "We're not here to do harm. We wish to speak to you." Serena nodded. "We are not evil beings." Somehow, neither of the two thought such words would do him any good.

Mina ran her fingers through his hair and let him look at her. "Mmmm, I'm tired now...let's rest for a while?"

Setsuna frowned. "But none of your brothers like me in the least bit. How am I supposed to get anything out of them?"

Anderson watched the two. "Knocking down the door leaves that to little doubt. Well then what do you wish to talk about hmm, Or what could there even be to talk about with you two?" He watched them and still held his blades.

Tox looked at Mina and smiled. "Yes lets rest."

Chaos shrugged. "any way you can hun." He walked over to her and kissed her.

Lita finished her pie and took her plate to her sink to wash it off. She wondered how the others were doing.

Mina smiled and kissed Toxin, holding her close.

Pluto kissed him back, wondering how exactly she'd get to his brothers...

Serena smiled. "We want you to join us. We're reshaping the world," she said. "Our masters told us that you could be of help, so naturally we want you."

Vega finished and cleaned up before heading outside for the prayer with the remaining Hunters. they would have some time alone.

Toxin held onto Mina and smiled and nuzzled close to her.

Chaos smiled. "you'll think of something my dear queen."

Anderson watched them. "Oh and what would you have to offer?"

"Power," Serena offered. "And you can always have us," Rei said.

Mina smiled and slowly fell asleep, feeling safe beneath her lover.

Lita sighed and wondered if there was something she could do to be of assistance.

Setsuna nodded and took her leave of Chaos, heading back to where she had last seen all of the other brothers.

Anderson watched the two thinking about it. "And what will you o then?"

Toxin held onto Mina and slowly fell asleep over his love.

Vega was their leader and held the prayers. saying it in a language the scouts wouldnt understand. but the names they would.

Back
Top Bottom