Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Shooting Stars They Saw ( Candira and I)

Mercury moaned into his lips and spread her thighs apart even further. She pulled away from his lips for just a moment and whispered, "Take me," into his ear.

Serena gasped as she was entered and groaned in pain at his size. "I..I don't understand what you mean," she said.

The hunter looked at Mercury and kissed her as he slid his fingers deeper into her. "Oh dont worry babe I will, I will." He smiled and pulled himself out and rubbed against her legs.

Shadow pushed deeper into her. "We need more power to bring forth the spire. you scouts are perfect..who else will join you?"

Serena shook and fought the control inside of her, saying nothing as he pushed deeper into her, only moaning a bit louder. She wouldn't do it...not her.

Mercury smiled and moaned as he pushed against her legs, licking her lips and holding him tight to her.

The hunter, or Corvous kissed along Mina's neck before sliding himself into her and pushing against her. He smiled and kissed her deeply.

Shadow laughed. "you cant resist us, this collar is much more stronger then what happened to your friend mars, and even the first one we took succumbed to us before you brats took her away."

Ami moaned softly as Corvous kissed her neck and her nails dug a bit into his shoulders as he pushed into her. She groaned as he thrust in and out of her, letting him deepen the kiss as she wrapped her leg around his waist again.

Serena still fought it...perhaps Mars had given in, but she couldn't let anyone else be captured....and so she said..."Luna." In all technicality, she was an honorary scout...a guardian of them in any case.

Corvous kept pushing against her, driving in deeper and kissed along her neck. He smiled and looked into her eyes as he kept pushing against her. "Very good my pet."

Shadow watched Serena and laughed. "Ahh yes." He laughed and looked at Serena then sent the orders to Terror and Chaos to pick up Luna.

She arched her back a bit, moaning louder as he pushed into her.

Serena's inner self smiled. Luna wouldn't be able to do much for their little plan. She was, after all, a cat. But she could help Serena. It was one of the more brilliant plans she'd thought up.

Corvous kissed her deeply as he kept pushing against her more and more, harder and harder until he started to get as hard as he could. "getting close babe."

Terror looked at Chaos. "You know the information is false?" Chaos nodded. "I know thats why he told me to pick someone else..someone who we wouldn't have any problem with..one of the most outer of the scouts, Pluto.."

(your post Solid Dreams)

Ami couldn't hold back...."I'm cumming," she whispered, holding him tighter as he continued until she finally came, groaning and moaning into their kissing.

Corvous held onto Ami and kissed her deeply as she came which a few seconds later caused him to as well and he emptied what he had into her, letting his hands hold her tight to his body. "Very good hun, that was so good."

Terror and Chaos headed out, before even meeting out with Pluto. They needed very little, just to show their power before they had her kneeling infront of them. "perfect."

Ami smiled and rested her head on his shoulder. "Anything for you," she whispered.

((Ummmm...not entirely sure about what's going on with Pluto. Like I can tell it makes sense in your head, but it's not too clear on this end.))

Corvous looked at Ami and kissed her before slowly pulling out of her and running a hand against her cheek.

Terror looked at Pluto and grinned. (she's going to willingly help the shadows, well almost all of the outers will since they feel they deserve time to be the hero's instead of the inner scouts)

"So we're agreed, then," Pluto said, crossing her arms. "If we help you take control for about three years or so, you'll let us have the glory and power when we take it back, and you'll have high positions in the world."

Ami let Corvous pull out of her, nuzzling against his hand as he caressed her. "Thank you," she said softly.

Chaos looked at Pluto and laughed running a hand against her cheek. "My dear when the spire rises, this whole world will change, you wont just have power over a city, but think countries then we'll spread from planet to planet then soon this galaxy then the next."

Corvous looked at Ami and smiled. "Be mine forever."

Ami smiled and kissed his lips softly and held his hands. "Only if you're mine forever too."

Pluto narrowed her eyes. "What you do elsewhere is your own problem. Here, however, I need to know we have a deal."

Corvous nodded and kissed her deeply. "You know it babe."

Chaos nodded. "We do, now show your obedience."

"Good," she said with a smile, her lips pressing against his once more. "Then I'm yours."

Pluto raised an eyebrow. "Show your allegiance." Pluto would not concede to him fully until she knew that he wouldn't go back on his word.

Terror looked at Chaos then nodded they held out their hand and it began to glow before two small gems pulled out. "very rare, strong and expensive. consider it a token of good faith, now you show your allegiance."

Corvous kissed Ami and held her close then nodded. "You look great babe."

Pluto took the gems from them and sent them to the other outer scouts. "Very well." She closed her eyes and knelt before them her staff on the floor.

Chaos looked at Pluto and nodded while Terror moved behind her, resting a hand on her ass. Chaos laughed. "Who is your master, whom do you serve and belong to?" Meanwhile Shadow had Serena pinned against the wall, his dick plunging in and out of her wet cunt as he licked along her neck. He smiled letting his hands roam around her body. "I don't see why you humans insist on resisting when in the end you enjoy it." He laughed giving her rear a squeeze.

Toxin yawned and slowly opened his eyes looking around the room. He looked at Mina and smiled and just laid back down. but still deep i his mind he could feel that something was wrong, something was going to happen and it wouldn't end up good for the scouts.

Pluto glared up at him, not fond of this part of the arrangement. Still , she had to go through with it, even as Terror touched her ass. "You are," she said.

Serena moaned loudly, breathing hard as he plunged in and out of her body. If she could have answered him,s he would have told him that it was because there was no choice involved.

Mina's eyes slowly fluttered open and she looked down at Tox, smiling at him softly. "Good morning."

Chaos nodded and drew out his own sword and looked it over and nodded then looked Pluto over. Terror didn't mind. He smiled sliding his hand up under her skirt feeling along her legs. "You'll do well." He grinned and rubbed his finger against her panties.

Shadow laughed and kept pushing against her getting closer and closer as he kissed her neck before he began to release inside of her.

Tox looked at Mina and smiled. "Morning, didn't mean to wake you up if I did."

Mina shook her head, "It's alright. We should get up soon anyway."

Serena found herself orgasming as Shadow took her, the Serena inside of her wishing she were dead.

Chaos and Terror weren't making Pluto anymore comfortable. "Do well?" she asked, unsure what they meant.

Shadow looked at Serena and slowly pulled out of her, releasing what rest he had onto her legs and let her lay there against the wall. He watched her and grinned. "But know the more you stay, the less you'll fight." He smiled and ran his hand against her cheek.

Toxin nodded then slowly sat up and looked at Mina. "Sleep well hun?"

Terror watched Pluto and licked his lips as he gripped her hips and yanked down her panties,running a finger against her slit.

Serena didn't want to believe him...but she knew it was true. The longer they kept her here, the less it would take to break her. Especially if Shadow was do this sort of thing to her. she watched him, catching her breath, letting him pet her face.

Mina smiled at him and nodded. She gave a little stretch and cracked her back just a little. "Mmm, what about you? Well rested?"

Pluto tensed as she took her panties off and pressed a finger to her sex. "This was not part of the deal," she said quietly.

Back
Top Bottom