Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Shooting Stars They Saw ( Candira and I)

Terror laughed and looked at Pluto and ran his fingers against her slit, noticing already she was wet. "Think of it as a perk then Dear Setsuna." He smiled and watched her. Chaos looked at her and grinned. "don't worry you wont be hurt."

Shadow looked at Serena and grinned, the collar around her neck charged and sent a wave through her body, breaking more of her will. He smiled watching her rest there.

Toxin nodded and smiled. "How could I not with my beloved laying right beside me?"

Mina smiled and kissed his lips softly. "Are you happier here, with me?" she asked him, holding onto his hand.

Setsuna shuddered a bit as Chaos spoke to her, Terror still touching her. "What do you want with me?" she asked.

Serena caught her breath, feeling more of her original personality be locked away by some dark energy.

Toxin looked at Mina and smiled and nodded. "I am very happy with you babe." He smiled and kissed her cheek.

Terror laughed and looked at Setsuna and plunged himself into her, knowing her body had wanted. Chaos grinned. "don't worry this shall seal the deal, your other outers are going through the same things. He smiled and Kissed her,running a hand through her hair. "Be proud in your attractiveness and sexiness, you'll be a powerful and sexy ruler.." He laughed watching her.

Shadow looked at Serena and grinned. "Part one." The more here inner self was locked away, it was transferred into the spire to give it power, just as the same happened to Mina and Rei, those powers wouldn't be coming out unless they were released.

Setsuna gasped as she was entered, groaning as she looked up at Chaos. Was he just going to sit there and watch her? What, besides humiliation, would be the point of it. She groaned a bit as he thrust further into her, blushing a bit.

Chaos looked at her. The gem he had given was in her bow of her uniform started to glow and gain energy the more into it she got be it a fight or the sex, the more energy it would gain, half of it would go to her the other half to the spire. He looked at Setsuna and smiled and kissed her deeply.

Setsuna let the gems empower her, moaning softly into Chaos' lips as Terror took her from behind.

Mina smiled at Tox and got up, walking toward the kitchen, waking others as she walked along. "Come," she said to him, beckoning him toward her.

Chaos kissed her deeply, letting his tongue roam her mouth before he pulled away from her and unzipped, letting her mouth take him as Terror was behind her pumping away in her pussy as he slowly pushed a finger into her ass.

Tox looked at Mina and smiled and got up following her.

Mina smiled as she wrapped her arms around him when he came to her. She kissed his lips softly and held him close to her. "I've missed you," she said softly.

Setsuna closed her eyes, dutifully sucking off Chaos while Terror pleasured her. Was she being used? Perhaps, but she was at least enjoying herself.

Toxin held his arms around her and kissed her back. "I've missed you too Mins."

Chaos ran a hand through Setsuna's Hair and nodded. "wiggle those hips for Terror, make him enjoy it." Terror grinned giving her rear a swat and a squeeze.

"All this time...have you been away helping them?" she asked leaning her head against his chest. She understood he didn't really have a choice, but she wanted to know.

The green-haired beauty yelped a little as she was spanked, but she did as she was told, moving her hips from side to side, slowly as though she may have been walking. Her mouth was still wrapped around Chaos's erection, her head moving up and down the shaft for him.

Toxin looked at her. "At first I was. I was just like them but I slowly grew to care for this place and all that I was taught. but then I still had no choice in my actions."

Terror grinned and kept pushing against Setsuna sliding in as deep as he could as she wiggled against him. Chaos looked at her and nodded,running his hand through her silky smooth hair.

Pluto continued to be sandwiched between the two men, moaning every so often, her hips and neck moving for their pleasure.

Mina smiled softly and ran a hand through his hair. "I'm glad that you care," she said softly. "What did you learn here that made you want to save us?"

Terror was getting closer and closer till he slammed his hips against hers and held them pressed to her as he began to cum into her then slowly pulled out of her, noticing her walls still trying to cling to him. Chaos laughed abit and looked at Pluto. "Still wanting more huh?" He grinned. "you'll get more my pet."

Toxin nodded. "The day in the park, that you showed me everyone, people laughing and enjoying their life and this planet."

Mina smiled and kissed him once more, putting her arms around him so he could hold her. "I really did miss you, you know. I didn't understand at the time...but I see you must have been in pain now...at least a little."

Setsuna looked up at Chaos and felt Terror's cum dripping out of her. Their words didn't seem quite as encouraging to her as they apparently thought they would. "What do you mean?" she asked after releasing Chaos' cock.

Toxin looked at Mina and smiled and kissed her. "I just hope we can help your friends." He sighed and rested against her. "My brothers are just...the things they can do...are even worse then what you friend's have spoken about."

Chaos laughed and looked at Setsuna and laughed. "In time my dear you'll see in time, now come along." Terro cleaned himself up then headed off back to the ship, Chaos followed leading Pluto.

Mina nodded. "I've been there...and I don't relish the thought of going back. Promise me that if I get caught again you'll come for me. I don't think I could take that again...Especially not now that I have you."

Pluto followed, unsure of what was in store for her. She frowned as she followed, somehow thinking that she was going to regret the decision she'd made to help these invaders.

Toxin nodded and kissed her. "You know I would, that's why I came for you the first time." He smiled running a hand against her cheek. "I would never leave you to them."

Chaos lead Pluto back to the ship, in his hand was half of the power he had collected before sending it into the spire. He looked over and grined. Both Shadow and Fear were playing with Serena.

Mina was instantly comforted by his words and his touch. "A little sooner with the rescuing would be much better though," she said with a chuckle. "Tox...when I was in your head...Vega told me you thought your brothers were stronger than you...why?"

Pluto glared at the two of them as if to say "knock it off." After all, they didn't need Serena like they needed her. There was no need to torture the girl.

Serena was almost broken. Her eyes were closed as the two of them played with her and she did her best to resist, but the orders she received from them had to be followed.

Toxin looked at her and sighed. "Because its true, They are. They are able to use their powers for one, I never was able to. i was always the runt, the one used for target practice or, little brother hold still while i see if this works. They always tormented and tortured me, I am weaker then them hun."

Chaos looked at Pluto. "we have plans for her you'll see." even though they got the energy from every girl they took, Serena would be the only one able to handle it all and would use it to raise the spire when the time came."

Fear and Shadow held onto Serena and came into her, with the final push it would break her completely.

Serena had no choice but to accept their cum, groaning as she came as well. Her eyes closed and her spirit slowly sank deep into her, her will broken.

Pluto watched with pity. Surely she didn't deserve such treatment? Still, she was there and she supposed it was the only way to get things done.

Mina frowned and placed a gentle, caring hand on the side of his face. She kissed him softly and looked into his eyes. "It's going to be alright," she said. "But you are more powerful than you know. Wait here, I've got an idea." That said, the blonde went to wake up Luna. As she did, the others around her slowly began to wake as well, the inners, and the two treacherous outers, as well as the hunters.

Fear and shadow looked at eachother then looked at Serena as she was there on the ground. The energy pulled from her into a gem. He nodded then left her alone with Fear.

Chaos looked at Pluto. "With her fall comes your rise."

Toxin looked at Mina. "no..wait." but before he could get most out she had already headed off and everyone around started to wake up. He sighed not wanting to be the reason for hostility in the morning because he woke them up. "Hun.."

Mina came back to Tox with Luna in her arms, the cat yawning. She smiled at him and said, "Luna, do you think there's something you can do to help Tox awaken his powers?" The cat watched him for some time before saying, "I'm not sure, but I can try if you like."

Pluto sighed and nodded, leaving the broken, listless Serena on the floor. "What is it that you need me to do here?" she asked.

Toxin laughed and smiled. "Hun I understand what you are trying to do, but because we broke the bond, my true powers have now been hindered. its a sacrifice you take for leaving the collective mindset."

Chaos looked at pluto. "you'll have to keep set on the gems should more come." there was something the shadows knew about earth these scouts didn't, for one the spire was built on this planet but that was before it was earth.

Pluto nodded and wondered what the Shadows were worried about. Then again, it wasn't as though they were the first to want to conquer earth.

Mina shrugged, a little put out. "It was worth a shot, wasn't it?" she asked letting Luna plod off to eat a good breakfast.

Toxin nodded and smiled. "Yes it was, but dont worry i'll keep you safe." And that is what he did, Time went on but the Shadows stayed around the tire slowly and slowly rising out of the ground, right out from under the city. It was built there years ago before humans called earth home. This spire, when it was built in its old time was a source of immense energy and they said when it was first used. its first job wiped out all of life on the planet, or so history said, now it had taken 7 long years but the spire was half way done.

The outer scouts had turned on the inners Leaving Venus and Jupiter to fend for themselves with the hunters while the outers had captured Mars and Mercury. The Shadows broke them, turning them into willing slaves. But there was now a slight power struggle inside of the shadows. Shadow trying to hold onto the power while Chaos was trying to take over and install himself as head with Pluto as his queen. The city had been over taken.

Back
Top Bottom