Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Shooting Stars They Saw ( Candira and I)

Cerberus

Pulsar
Serena had to get out of there. There was just no way she could let the four of them keep her there. Too much was at stake and the scouts needed her.

Mercury nodded slightly as she continued to work on the program waiting for several variables.

Mina nodded. "I'm not really used to it yet...but I figure, it can't hurt to ask. It's nice to show concern, even if you know it's there." She smiled softly, but continued to hold his hand.

--

Shadow looked at Selena and grinned tapping his hand against her cheek. "Ah yes you may of noticed the new collar. It will assure your obedience, Now kneel infront of us."

The Hunter grinned then headed out with Vega.

Toxin nodded and looked at Mina and smiled. "Lets go and get some rest hun."

Mina smiled and nodded, taking him to a place where the two of them could rest together.

Mercury managed to finish most of her program before secreting away a dress she'd bought years ago that just so happened to fit the description of the hunter. It was a little shorter than when she'd bought it (only reaching mid thigh now), but she didn't think it would bother her hunter quite so much.

Serena was forced to her knees by....a collar?! What in the? Why was this happening? What kind of strange powers did these...things, have?

Toxin smiled and headed inside and found the nearest couch and laid down, gently patting it and scooting over to make some room for her. "Come lay down hun."

The Hunter was looking over plans while he was awaiting Mercury's Arrival, wondering what she'd make the dress out. "we'll certaily have some fun at least."

Shadow looked at Selena and nodded. "Good it works, Now beg to be punished. Thank me for the attention you will receive."

Mina sat beside Tox, leaning against him, her exhuasted from the fight to free his mind from his brothers, who seemed to be quite tyrannical and just fucking crazy in comparison. She was just happy that he was safe. "Thank you for helping us," she said softly, holding him around the waist.

Mercury put on her Chinese dress and chose a moment when the rest of the scouts were occupied to visit her hunter.

Serena hardly had time to register what she was saying before it was out of her mouth. "I've been a bad girl and I need to be punished. Won't you please punish me? I'd be so lucky if you spent just a moment of time on me. Thank you, master for paying attention to me."

Toxin looked at Mina and smiled and snuggled up beside her and rested against her. "It was the least I could do love, After what I did. I didn't want to you have to understand that but I had no choice."

The Hunter was waiting for her in a house nearby. He was just cleaning his tools waiting for her.

shadow nodded and watched Selena then looked her over thinking. "Tell me pet, How should you be punished for causing so much trouble to us?"

Mina nodded and rested her head on his, letting him cuddle up with her as much as he wanted.

Mercury entered the room where her hunter was cleaning his tools, smiling softly.

Serena had no control over her mind anymore. She could only sit back (figuratively speaking) and watch the show as she said, "Rape me. Put me in my place and make sure I never disobey you again, master!"

Toxin looked at her and smiled and rested against her yawning. He stretched abit and rested down and yawned before slowly drifting off to sleep.

The hunter turned and Looked at Mercury and smiled. "So Ami, You came, good." He licked his lips looking over the variation of her sailor outfit. "Very good."

Shadow laughed watching her. If these collars worked on her they would work on anyone. "All right my pet, tell me about your outfit."

Mina lay down with Tox, letting him rest on top of her. She closed her eyes and soon found sleep, much like the other scouts.

Mercury smiled at him. "I couldn't help it."

((Has anything with Serena's outfit changed? Like is she still in scout uniform?))

Toxin slept beside Mina for the night, not even moving once he fell asleep.

The Hunter looked at her and walked over to her,running a hand against her cheek,then over her chest.

(no not yet)

Mercury closed her eyes as he ran a hand over her chest. "Do you like it?" she asked softly.

Serena had no idea what they wanted to hear and so she just started to describe to them the obvious features of her outfit.

The Hunter looked at Mercury and nodded moving his hands over her breasts then along her waist. "Good and tight and short, very good." He smiled looking her over.

Shadow laughed and watched Selena. "your fetishes and fantasies, what are they?"

Mercury smiled at him, her eyes following his body. "Anything for you," she said softly.

Serena looked up at them, her mouth spilling out things that weren't necessarily true. "I like when there's more than one cock in me," she said, "and I like when it's rough," she said, listing off several other things that she didn't even know she knew about.

The Hunter watched Mercury and grinned licking his lips. "Come here Babe." He smiled, his eyes moving along her lovely body.

Shadow laughed. "and it seems deep down you like looking like a slut."

Mercury smiled and made her way toward the hunter, stopping just as she came to be in front of him, kissing his lips lustfully. She put her arms around him and held him close.

Serena nodded unable to do much else at the moment.

The Hunter wrapped his arms around Mercury and kissed her deeply keeping her close to his body.

Shadow watched Serena and grinned running a hand against her cheek. "you'll have to do."

Serena was clearly afraid of what was happening around her, and the touch Shadow gave her was not very encouraging.

Mercury let her hands wander over he hunter's toned body, moaning very softly as he kissed her.

Shadow looked at Selena and grinned and grabbed her dragging her off to the rooms. he looked her over and smiled. "we're going to do some alterations to you outfit." He twirled her rod and tossed it to her. "Think about the most revealing style and use your wand. it will change your outfit to a variation of that you are thinking of while keeping your outfit still much like its original except the changes you have thought.

The Hunter held onto Mercury and kissed her as he slid a hand up along her legs to the edge of her dress. "spread babe."

Mercury smiled at the hunter and slowly opened her legs to him, her thighs far enough apart to cause a little lift in the dress she wore.

Serena took the wand and closed her eyes, her outfit slowly altering before Shadow's eyes. When it was done Serena's new form stood before him, watching him carefully. ((Just imagine a really short skirt if you must have it))

The Hunter looked at Mercury and grinned and kissed along her neck as his hands slid along her legs. "Very good my dear very good." He smiled and took her face and gently kissed her.

Shadow nodded looking her over before giving her a nod of approval. "It looks good Serena, it looks very good."

Mercury smiled and kissed him back, holding onto him. Her leg wrapped just around his hip and took the kiss a bit deeper, pulling herself closer to him as they stood there.

Serena nodded at Shadow in response before looking down and blushing wildly. What had happened to her?!

The Hunter gripped onto her thigh as she raised her leg and he kissed her deeply, then started kissing along her neck. "Always mine." He smiled and moved pinning her against the wall as he kissed her.

Shadow watched her and smiled running a hand down her back and over her ass before giving it a playful swat.

Mercury grinned and nodded, purring softly into the kiss, letting him press her against the wall. "Always," she thought.

Serena gave a little jump as he swatted at her ass, clearly not used to such treatment.

The Hunter kissed mercury deeply as his hands moved over her lovely body, sneaking up under her dress and up along her stocking clad legs up to the top of her thighs.

Shadow smiled and stood behind Selena and slid his hands into her panties. "already wet."

She smiled as she felt his hands move up her thighs, already wet with anticipation. She just couldn't help herself.

The Hunter looked at mercury and kissed her,sliding his tongue into her mouth as he slipped his fingers into her panties and started rubbing his fingers against her cunt. His other hand giving her rear a swat.

Shadow pulled Selena's panties down and unzipped himself and pulled her up and slid himself into her and grinned watching her. "Tell me my pet who else should we bring?"

Back
Top Bottom