Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Shooting Stars They Saw ( Candira and I)

(could talk about the changes for the girls, then im gonna talk about um inno maybe venus and Toxin had a child as well)

Sailor Moon and Sailor Mars were the current favorites of the shipmates, but Mercury was had every so often as well. It had taken quite some time to break her down. Each day she still held out hope that her hunter would come for her and save her. Unfortunately, each day that hope diminished and failed. Eventually, her will completely broke and the darker side of her personality won out. She was more the lap cat of the ship.

Venus and Jupiter were the protectors of the city, along with the hunters, though they were hardly hanging on. It didn't seem like it would be long before the two of them would be forced to leave.

The outers were queens, though they listened to Pluto above all else. The two of them were really just enforcers: she was the one who pulled the strings.

Toxin looked out across the city and just shook his head. "With everyday that spire grows more and more stronger., I also wish we could get the news to mercury about her hunter and save her but there is no way we could even get into that spire since it so heavily fortified." He shook his head and looked at the remaining 2 hunters beside Vega. "we're running out of time."

Shadow looked at Chaos and gently pushed him away. "Brother I know what I am doing, we will have these final parts built and then we shall make our wish for this planet, to bring back our old home." Chaos just shook his head. "How can the workers get anything done when you have the girls playing and fucking them almost 24/7?!" Fear looked up watching them and just shook his head. "i think its a great spectator sport." He laughed as he was watching the girls through different screens.

"What are we going to do then? We can't just let them win!" Jupiter said, becoming increasingly frustrated with the situation at hand.

Neptune and Uranus were patrolling the city, keeping their eyes peeled for anything out of the ordinary.

Pluto was in the ship holding her head as the brothers continued to fight.

Vega looked at Jupiter. "Dont you think i KNOW that?!" He sighed shaking his head before grabbing his com and making a few calls. Toxin looked at Venus then to Jupiter and sighed. "they are going to rip each other apart."

Soto looked through his scope watching Neptune then grabbing his com. "I have the shot permission to fire."

Terror grinned pulling Mars and Moon over and tying them up.

Venus sighed. "Jupiter, we all know the situation, and Vega...You don't have to bring it up all the time if you don't want to hear her say we have to do something. Fair?"

Jupiter sighed and mumbled an apology before going to her kitchen to grab some food.

Neptune sensed nothing. She continued on her patrol.

Pluto watched as Sailor Moon and Mars were tied together and rolled her eyes. "What are you doing to them?"

Vega just sighed and shook his head. "All right, Unit one take the shot, I want one hit, unit two, if you have to fire. cause they'll spot us quickly if we miss." Toxin sighed and looked out at the spire. "What are you planning my brothers, occupation never works."

Soto nodded and scoped in. "sleep tight, traitor." He sighted in before firing a dart, it would of hit into Neptune to knock her out, the second shot was fired to hit Uranus."

Terror looked at the two girls and ginned, running hands over their bodies. "tell me how you two like to be tied."

"I've had enough of watching you violate them. Get a fucking room." Pluto glared at Terror and then left the room, storming off to do who knows what.

Serena and Rei watched Setsuna walk away before returning their attention to the person who was currently their "master." Serena spoke first. "I love it," she said. "It makes me so hot." Rei nodded. "It feels so good," she said softly.

Neptune and Uranus went down on the first hit.

Venus held Toxin close to her before leaving Jupiter and Vega alone. She held Tox's hand, taking him with her to the spare bedroom.

Terror watched Pluto walk away and rolled his eyes. "Stuck u snob." he looked over at Serena and Rei and grinned fixing the ties on them, making sure the crotch rope rubbed both of the girls as he played with them. "and why do you like it?"

Soto and Duvar rushed out of the spot and over to Neptune and Uranus. "so pretty but so dangerous." Soto nodded before tying and gagging them. "lets bring them back to holding."

Toxin looked at Venus and smiled and kissed her. "Im worried about those two, they are going to rip each other to shreds.

Chaos walked over and moved behind Pluto and ran a hand over her ass before kissing her neck.

"Mmmm, we like it because it feels so good," Rei answered for the both of them.

Neptune and Uranus remained unconscious as they were hauled to holding.

Mina smiled at him and shook her head. "They'll get over it when some of the strain is off. For now, I just want to forget they're having problems. Hold me?"

Pluto let Chaos touch her as she continued to stare into space.

Terror nodded looking at the two girls before forcing them to their knees and unzipped himself. "both of you suck off and make me hard." He grinned watching them both.

Soto and Duvar brought them back before bringing them to a holding cell in the scouts hideout, keeping them tied to the wall. "shall we begin interrogation?"

Toxin nodded and smiled and held onto Venus. "I always will."

Chaos looked at Pluto and kissed her neck. "what troubles you my queen?"

Rei and Serena carefully balanced themselves on their knees and went to work licking up and down his shaft on each side.

As Neptune and Uranus were chained they began to awaken. Instantly, they were struggling against their bonds.

Venus smiled softly and kissed his chest. "I want you, Toxin. Do you want me too?"

Pluto closed here eyes and gave Chaos access to her neck as he kissed her. "The scouts are still people. To see them reduced to such a level constantly...it doesn't sit well with me. It never really has."

Terror watched Rei and Serena and nodded as they went to work on him. Licking his lips he ran his hands through their hands and smiled. "very good my pets."

Soto noticed them waking up and smiled as he set up the chair. "So you're awake, good."

Toxin nodded and kissed her. "I always do."

Chaos nodded and kissed her neck. "Perhaps but you can know that I only want you."

"Why would you only want me, Chaos, when you have a whole harem of captured women at your feet?" she asked, feeling a bit empty inside as she asked. And you helped capture them too. Don't forget your sins. She sighed and turned to look at him, unsure of what he really wanted from her, and what she could possibly want from him.

Neptune glared at Soto and Uranus didn't look pleased with her situation at all. "What is the meaning of this?" They demanded.

Mina smiled as Toxin kissed her, easily sliding into his arms. "Can we forget everything bad around us for just a little while? I want you now, Tox."

Serena and Rei kept up their work, kissing and licking his shaft until Rei took his shaft into her mouth and Serena managed to take his balls into hers.

Chaos looked at Setsuna and grinned. "Because of the raw,pure power you have that they do not." He smiled and ran a hand against her cheek watching her.

Soto laughed and began filling up some needles. "In due time."

Toxin smiled and held onto her and kissed her. "Yes my love..we can."

Terror Smile at the girls before stopping and staring out into space as if he was watching something.

Setsuna sighed and looked back off into space. "How comforting."

Neptune and Uranus began to struggle while Soto filled his needles.

Serena and Rei didn't bother to ask what was wrong, their mouths already full of Terror's member.

Mina kissed him back, walking the both of them back to her bed before stopping. Her hands rubbed his back and shoulders before she reached down to the bottom of his shirt and pulled it over his head slowly.

Chaos looked at Setsuna then just shook his head. "You'll see, everything has its reasons."

Soto looked at the pair. "Its time to see how much you know, now who will talk?"

Terror looked down to the girls and watched them. he had seen something and it troubled him.

Toxin kissed Mina then helped her by pulling his shirt off.

Mina smiled and slid off her own shirt. She pulled him close to her and started kissed his neck softly.

Setsuna shook her head. "That doesn't mean I have to like it, Chaos." She looked at him and wondered what kind of power he really wanted.

Neither of the captured scouts spoke. They only glared contemptuously.

Rei and Serena glanced at each other before slowly taking him out of their mouths and asking, "What's the matter, master?"

Toxin kissed her back and smiled and pushed her over to the bed before gently pushing her down onto it and kissing along her neck. "I have missed this my love."

Chaos laughed and looked at her. "So you dont enjoy this power and control you have, the city is yours. The Spire is ours, and soon will be under Our Control my dear."

Soto looked to Neptune then to Uranus and smiled. "Ahh just a while ago it looked like you would be more then wanting to talk all day, now suddenly quiet..that just wont do."

Terror looked at the two girls and shook his head. "I am not sure my pets, I am not sure. it is just something that I had seen that troubles me my pets."

"I never said that I didn't enjoy the power," Pluto said. "I just wish that it didn't come at such a cost sometimes."

Mina groaned softly as he kissed her neck and kissed his shoulder. "Me too..."

Serena and Rei were still stopped. "What did you see master?" Rei asked. "Maybe we can help," Serena said.

Neptune and Uranus remained defiant and silent.

Chaos looked at Pluto and just shook his head. "everything must come at a cost."

Toxin kissed along her neck,his hands sliding down along her sides.

Terror shook his head and looked at the two girls. "No...." Fear walked into the dungeon. In there they had kept Mercury's hunter, torturing him and doing experiments. "well now lets see how our patient is doing."

Soto laughed and just shook his head. "Oh but you will talk soon."

"I know...you're right," she said with a small smile. "Maybe I just need more time to get used to it...I don't know." Her eyes stayed on his as they stood there.

The one thing Mina had missed most about Toxin was the way he kissed her. She wasn't sure she'd ever get enough of his lips against her skin. She kissed his shoulder and let his hands wander over her sides, her own rubbing his shoulders.

The two girls looked at each other and shrugged before going back to sucking and licking Terror's dick.

Neptune and Uranus remained silent.

Chaos nodded and looked at Pluto, running a hand down her back tracing his finger over her spine. "Everything must come at a cost." He smiled then kissed her neck.

Toxin held onto Mina,kissing along her neck and collarbone. He smiled sliding his hands around his waist as he kissed her.

Terror looked at Mars and Moon and grinned licking his lips before he began to release. "I have another Job for you my pets.

Rei drank him down and Serena released him curious as to what their new job was. When Rei was finished, she watched him as well. "What is it, master?"

Mina kissed his shoulder and gently rubbed between his shoulder blades and down his back. She giggled softly. "Hey....that tickles." She let his hands go where they pleased and smiled back at him as goosebumps formed on her skin. "I love you," she whispered.

Pluto nodded and shivered as he ran his finger down her back. As he kissed her, she knew she couldn't walk away from him. "What's the cost for what you've given me?"

Back
Top Bottom