Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Westbrook OOC

What do you think on team names, actually, the image kind of looks like UCs colors, so even Bearcats can be thrown in there. So, Bearcats, Cyclones, or idea someone else likes. Westbrook High IS our school, team could be whatever we like.

I'll check in on OOC only, and probably won't answer until tomorrow afternoon or evening. Got things to do irl.

Let's at least try to name the high school team since cheer would root any of them on and excite the crowd.... Except baseball/softball. I can't see how a cheer team can root a slow game. Shoot T-shirts at the seventh inning stretch? *Shrugs* Mascot would actually be easy after agreeing on who Westbrook High is.

See y'all tomorrow afternoon, earliest

Sorry, got super busy doing things with my visiting mom. Including upgrading to an iPhone 15 Pro. That process was seamless but involved so I didn’t have a lot of time for anything. I’ll reply tonight.

That's okay, I just got back myself. Squeeze in now, you're technically still Monday late afternoon, early evening

I would have already done that if I knew how, I'm pretty technical illiterate. If anyone knows how to do it, and can talk me through it, or do it (only who starts the thread can, then talk me through it here) I'd appreciate it

I hit share on CS, came over here to try to connect the two... if it's not there, and I don't think it is, I don't know what I'm doing on that.

@CasualVelociraptor Two minor issues with your post.

1. Su-Ji is in college not high school.

2. Su-Ji is still at home trying to figure out how to make it to school without drawing unnecessary attention to her transformation.

Also. Not quite sure in what context Alex runs into their acquaintance Blair Bailey but at the age of 21 I doubt he would be in high school.

That's what I thought. I just thought I missed something.

I remember us mentioning if she's part of the fratority, but chose not to be at the house (whether it's co-ed fratority/sorority combined) or something else, if she'd talk to Ginger, like have Ginger come over or something...

I haven't needed Ginger yet after the reboot, and since they're both college and, I think same age? That way Ginger can show Su-Ji is not alone.

I remember us mentioning if she's part of the fratority, but chose not to be at the house (whether it's co-ed fratority/sorority combined) or something else, if she'd talk to Ginger, like have Ginger come over or something...

We did and I am thinking that Ginger might be one of the few people at Westbrook College whom Su-Ji trusts enough to have at least become acquainted with and it makes sense that perhaps she would call her and ask her to come over instead of going out. It might even be Ginger's suggestion that Su-Ji simply doesn't give a flying fuck what others think (as she normally doesn't).

I haven't needed Ginger yet after the reboot, and since they're both college and, I think same age? That way Ginger can show Su-Ji is not alone.

Indeed. They are both 19 and might have been classmates in high school as well.

Starting work on an introductory post for Blair now, then I'll write something for Edith and get around to Su-Ji some time this evening.

That's fine, you can even put all together in your post, when and as you do, as I won't answer anything until after Inkybus replies.

My bad, Inky did reply. I'll post later this evening, though. You should have time to post the other two, but at least Edith.

Saw that. I'll wait for the others to reply to their parts, and as I saw Blair, I realized of all my regulars, Erin was the only one not busy, I'm probably thinking Schro will appear to, if @Inkybus decides to, and since Erin really didn't look at him during the gang fight, it'd be the first real meeting with him after the meteorite, so she might end up being outnumbered.

Back
Top Bottom