Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

At St. Martin's School for Boys [Aember and Mrow]

"Yes!" Adrian almost cried out, shaking his head in a misunderstood way. He was being truthful! Why couldn't Nathan realize that? He was Nathan's! He loved Nathan! Why the fuck would he go off with Dustin? The boy didn't bother retreating to his boyfriend's side, instead he stood there in place, a little shocked that Nathan would pull away from him so quickly.

"He said you would say this..." The boy murmured, shaking his head again. "You have to understand Nathan! Why the -fuck- would I cheat on you! I love you! You're the only person that I even talk to in this fucking school!" That last part was a growl. Perhaps because Nathan was the one that had brought this on. Nathan had been the first one to introduce him to this type of sex. Lawrence had picked him out, but Nathan had done all the prepping. But Adrian didn't blame Nathan for this. His boyfriend was kind.

"I will -not- leave." That one word was an obvious growl. "I'm telling you the fucking truth! I went to see Dustin and ask him. You know how things go with him. I thought he was going to... Be rough. But instead he told me to pretend. He was gentle and... He did the marks on purpose. He wanted you to think that I have a lover. He moaned out your-" The boys eyes widened, and he took a step towards Nathan. "He moaned out your name..." His green eyes moved up to meet Nathan's. "What type of deal did you make, Nathan?"

Honestly, Nathan didn't know why Adrian would go off with Dustin, or why he would even think about going off with Dustin. If he was even with Dustin at all. Who knew? Nathan didn't know who Adrian talked to in his classes, or if one of the other boys in the club had caught his eye. Maybe one of the freshman. Or maybe one of the gentler upperclassmen, who actually cared about pleasure and passion enough to make those marks on both sides of Adrian's neck. At that thought, Nathan growled.

"I do know how things go with Dustin," Nathan hissed, and narrowed his eyes. He was once more looking at Adrian, straight in the face, his anger seeping through his pores. "He's not the type of person to make marks like that, Adrian. He was gentle? Did he give you a fucking reach-around too?" His eyes narrowed, especially when Adrian said that Dustin had moaned his name. Oh, now he knew the boy was lying. "Why are you even playing like this?" Nathan shook his head.

When asked what type of deal he made, Nathan growled audibly and glared at Adrian. "It's none of your fucking business. Now get out of my room, Adrian, before I get really angry."

Adrian would have never done it willingly had he known the possiblities. Now that he was away from Dustin, he could feel everything start to sink in, and it really, really hurt. What hurt Adrian more was that Nathan wasn't believing a word he said. What? Did Nathan really think that he was a whore? Oh yes, Adrian just loved being abused by various men. His teacher, random boys in his classes. Sounded like a fucking party to him. And Nathan would probably be glad, and semi-sad to know that Adrian didn't talk to anybody. Not after the incident with the skirt. People were either to afraid to be seen with him, or they'd grope him. Neither sounded fun.

That had probably been the most serious he'd seen Nathan in a while. It was also probably the most serious that Nathan had seen him. There wasn't a hint of a lie in Adrian's face. "Don't you -FUCKING- tell me what he did and didn't do! How he is in the club and how he is in private are totally different!" The boy snarled, shaking his head. He wasn't going to give up that easily. He'd make Nathan believe him. "Yeah, actually. He did. He made me cum, Nathan. I didn't fucking want to, but he did it anyway. And he knew about the scars. I guess Lawrence had told him that he was going to fucking mar me." Adrian couldn't get enough of that word, could he?

"I went there, because you weren't fucking honest with me! And now I'm being honest with you and you don't believe me!" The boy was angry. It showed. His face was quite red, and he was panting. "Then get -really- angry Nathan! Because I'm not going to fucking leave you here!"

When Adrian insisted that Dustin left those marks, Nathan rolled his eyes angrily and then glared back at Adrian. His anger spiked when the boy admitted that he'd cummed, and he was quite livid. "He made you cum?" Nathan asked, and then he laughed wildly, which sounded more like a growl of anger, and shook his head in disbelief. Nothing that Adrian said made sense. Dustin wasn't the gentle type. Dustin wasn't the type to leave marks. Dustin wasn't the type to give reach-arounds, or care if his partner came. That was Nathan's MO. Not Dustin's.

What hurt him even more was that he couldn't seem, for the life of him, to believe Adrian. "You went there when I was asleep. You left me alone, snuck off, and returned looking like a dog with his tail between his legs?" Nathan's eyebrows furrowed, and he stood up, towering over Adrian, just as angry as the shorter male. "You snuck off to 'ask Dustin a question'? You looked so guilty, because you 'asked Dustin' a fucking QUESTION and then he fucked you, against your will?" Nathan shook his head. It didn't make sense.

"Just get the fuck out, Adrian, before I have to throw your ass out. Don't be dense. Leave me alone right now," he said, his voice dropping from near-yelling tones into low, deadly tones.

Adrian probably shouldn't have blurted that. But at least he was being truthful. He was always truthful with Nathan. Unless of course he thought something might hurt the other. Had he thought about it he probably wouldn't have blurted that he came. But he was just thinking about being honest, and having Nathan believe him. It was obvious that the other didn't at all, and that made Adrian curl up a little inside.

The boy may have been in a better position than Nathan then, but Nathan was still definitely taller or stronger than he was. Adrian shook his head angrily, but backed up a step when Nathan stood up and towered over him. He shook his head again, letting out an angry sigh. "Yes, Nathan. I'm telling you the fucking truth. Believe it or not. I mean, I'm never honest with you, right? Because we all know that I'm a fucking SLUT!"

That last word was accentuated with the opening of Nathan's door. "When you find out I'm right, and Dustin fucks you up, I'll be fucking waiting for you, alright?!" Adrian growled, then slammed the door behind him. He headed back to his room, feeling more pessimistic than he had in days. He was fucked both literally and metaphorically.

Adrian's parting words hit too close to home. "When Dustin fucks you up. . ." Those words rang in Adrian's head, and he stared at the door. Anger was still bubbling inside of him, but it was only then that a little voice jumped inside of his head and reasoned: Well, it would be like Dustin to want to tear them apart. But for what ends? Nathan didn't get it.

With a frustrated sigh he peeled off his clothing and went to take a shower, taking care in washing every bit of himself, including his entrance, making sure that Adrian's cum was all out of him. Once he was finished he climbed out, dried himself, changed into a new pair of boxers, and crawled pitifully into bed. He slept early, too troubled to stay awake.

Adrian hadn't wanted to be so harsh. Especially to Nathan, who was probably already hurting. All he could think about was that deal. The deal he didn't know much about. Dustin was probably going to fuck Nathan. That made a very, very angry feeling well up in Adrian's stomach, and he believed he knew how Nathan had felt all this time. All he could think about was that now, it had consumed him completely.

Even when he got back to his room and he'd fallen asleep.

He -dreamed- of that damn stuff. Of Dustin bending Nathan over a desk, fucking Nathan. Nathan screaming out Dustin's name in ecstacy. Adrian thought he might die right there. When he woke up he didn't feel any better, because he had nobody to talk to about it. So he went to school and didn't say a word all day.

When he woke up in the morning, Nathan felt no better than he had felt the night before. In fact, he felt guilty, now that the morning had rolled around. He knew just what he had to do that day, and he felt bad that heâ??d gotten angry at Adrian for something that he was about to do. That thought sent a shiver down Nathanâ??s spine. Well, at least heâ??d be able to get answers out of Dustin. There was no doubt in Nathanâ??s mind that if he was right, and Adrian did sleep with Dustinâ??willinglyâ??there was no way that the blonde would forget to mention it during their little â??session.â?? There was no doubt in Nathanâ??s mind that Dustin would use the information against him, in order to torment him.

Yes, sadly enough, Adrianâ??s nightmare would come true. Nathan wouldnâ??t be bent over a desk, and he wouldnâ??t scream out Dustinâ??s name in ecstasy (well, he wasnâ??t planning on it, given what he knew of Dustinâ??s nature) but he was going to get fucked by Dustin. Hard. And he would continue to be fucked by Dustin until the end of the year. Ultimately, Nathan had taken Adrianâ??s placeâ??only not. Nathan was only subject to Dustinâ??s desires, no one elseâ??s. He would be Dustinâ??s and Dustinâ??s alone every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday after school. And today was only the first day.

Which was why Nathan had Adrian take his virginity. He didnâ??t want to loose it to. . .rough thrusts and hands that probably barely knew how to prepare a person to get fucked. Especially a virgin.

Could a person really blame Nathan for not wanting to tell Adrian, anyway? Adrian was a little spitfire that might try something to reverse their positions again, and Nathan wanted nothing of the sort. No, it was best if Adrian stay in the dark, even if Nathan was wrong and Dustin had taken Adrian unwillingly. If that wasnâ??t the case, and Adrian had gone to him. . .Well, perhaps it was better that he and Nathan had fallen out the day before, so Nathan didnâ??t have to go through the pain of that humiliation.

There would, no doubt, be enough humiliation that came with the situation anyway.

That was all Nathan could think about, too. And if Adrian was upset over his musings, Nathan was fifteen times more upset, fretting over the whole thing. In his classes he seemed disconnected and depressed, and he even had his teachers wondering what was wrong with him. Had he had a fight? Was his family alright? Did he need to go to the nurse? To all of these questions, Nathan waved his hand, brushing them off. But he continued to be sullen.

Not surprisingly, the day drug by forever. In one of his classes near the end of the day, Dustin kept shooting glances over his way and though Nathan tried to ignore it, it was all but impossible. And it unnerved him. It made him want to scream at Dustin to stop fucking looking at him. To stop undressing him with his eyes. To stop looking so smug. But he didnâ??t. No, Nathan instead stared straight at the board and stayed quiet, looking as depressed and doomed as ever.

---

When the final bell rang, Nathan nearly jumped out of his seat in fright. A few people around him looked at him oddly, and Nathan shook his head, gave them a shaky smile, and they shrugged their shoulders and walked off. The brunette took his time in gathering up his books and writing utensils and putting them into his bag, making sure to draw out each action so he could buy a few more seconds to be away from Dustin. All too soon he had nothing left to bother over, though.

Why did the day go so slowly, and yet time seemed to speed up right now?

Nathan grumbled and slipped his backpack onto his shoulder, heading out of his classroom to wander down the hall and out into the courtyard. Once there he took a right and headed up the yard, toward the senior dorm buildings. With every step, his heart started to beat faster until he felt like it was going to beat right out of his chest, or explode. It got so, so much worse when he was standing outside of Dustinâ??s door, his hand poised to knock.

He couldnâ??t stand there forever, though, and after taking a deep breath he knocked on the door. It didnâ??t seem like even a second past before Dustin had opened the door, and was looking right at him. Right in his eyes. A weird twisting feeling manifested itself in Nathanâ??s stomach. Heâ??d never really noticed that he and Dustin were the same height. It unnerved him, for some odd reason.

â??Come in,â? Dustin said with mock politeness, and then opened the door for his guest. Nathan hesitated, then stepped into the room and dropped his backpack by the door. Behind him, the door closed.

Dustin seemed to hesitate, too. He watched Nathanâ??s back for a moment. His own heart was beating faster than heâ??d ever believed it could go, and it was swelling at such fantastical rates.

Nathan kept his back to Dustin. Probably not the best of ideas, but he didnâ??t want to see the otherâ??s face right now. Especially because he was telling himself not to fight, not to resist, not to plead, because that would only make things so much harder. A shuddering breath was expelled from Nathanâ??s lungs, and his eyes closed momentarily.

The blonde heard this breath and stepped up closer to Nathan. His heart fluttered in his chest and he reached out to softly trace Nathanâ??s shoulder with his fingertips, coming to rest his hand on the otherâ??s upper arm.

â??You know,â? Dustin mused, in a perfectly muted tone, not one full of teasing, but one full of seriousness, â??Your boyfriend stood just nearly where you are standing now, only yesterday.â? At this, Nathan tensed. He hadnâ??t expected the news to come so soon. But Dustin wanted to break things off quickly before hand, so he could work on mending the wound. â??He. . .Said that you werenâ??t enough. He said that I made things more. . .interesting,â? he reported solemnly, his hand softly moving against Nathanâ??s arm, â??And you know me. I couldnâ??t resist. . .â?
Nathanâ??s heart throbbed, and his fists clenched. Dustinâ??s eyebrows furrowed and he stepped closer to the other teenager, his free hand moving to rest on Nathanâ??s other arm. Softly, he squeezed the muscles, being perfectly gentle. His head dipped down to trail his lips sensually over the back of Nathanâ??s neck, and in the mix of confused emotions he felt a tingle of want.

This was definitely not how heâ??d expected Dustin to be. Not at all. He almost sounded. . .regretful. And maybe he was. Though, what would he have to regret?

â??Iâ??m sure you saw the hickies. I got carried away. I. . .Iâ??m sorry if I hurt you, Nathan.â? Dustin nearly purred the otherâ??s name, but in a soft, caring, sad way. The brunette tensed up again, and after Dustin pressed a light kiss to the nape of his neck he pulled away in anger.

â??Sorry if you hurt me?â? Nathan repeated. He had spun on his heel and was now staring straight at Dustin, though he could barely stand the genuine emotion that he saw in Dustinâ??s face. â??What the fuck, Dustin?â?

The blonde had the decency to look almost bashful. His hands dropped to his sides and he furrowed his eyebrows together, pressing his lips together as well. His handsome face was clouded with hesitation and worry. This look made Nathan curious, and his anger ebbed as he hung on to the anticipation of Dustinâ??s words.

â??I,â? Dustin began, and then hesitated again, looking truly self-confident as he looked at the floor, then back at Nathan, â??Am in love with you.â? The words came out in his breath, and they were airy, almost not there, but filled with emotion. At such an announcement, Nathanâ??s eyes widened and he took a step back, shaking his head. â??Itâ??s true!â? Dustin insisted, taking a step forward, reaching out for Nathan again, â??Since Freshman year. Iâ??ve been. . .enamored. . .â?

Nathan took another step back, and his knees hit the bed. With one more step forward, Dustinâ??s hands were on him, wrapping around his waist and pulling their bodies together in a rather chaste way. Dustin was looking at him with such a pathetic, desperate expression that he didnâ??t know how to act, really. He couldnâ??t push Dustin away, and yet. . .could he really accept the admission so easily? Dustin wasnâ??t lying, he could see that in the otherâ??s eyes. . .

A shuddering breath came from Nathanâ??s throat, and Dustin smiled pathetically at him. â??I. . .I was never really. . .comfortable, you know?â? He croaked, and looked down, fidgeting slightly against Nathan. â??With my sexuality. Iâ??m still not. But when I saw you. . .How you cared for Adrian. . .I knew I couldnâ??t afford to be uncomfortable any more. . .Which Is why I asked you to do this,â? Dustin explained. â??Yesterday, when Adrian came and. . .flung himself at me! Well, I was jealous, and angry that he would cheat on you. You deserve so much better,â? he murmured at last, and looked at Nathan with pleading eyes.

â??And you? You think youâ??re better?â? Nathan asked, breathlessly. He was floored by the confession. He didnâ??t know what to make of it. His stomach was turning endlessly, and he could have sworn that the butterflies in it had razorblades, out and swinging.

â??I can try. Let me try?â? With that, Dustin leaned in and pressed their lips together, drawing Nathan into a passionate closed-mouthed kiss. Only when Nathan parted his lips, convinced of Dustinâ??s innocence, did the blonde search for anything more. His tongue pressed between Nathanâ??s lips and pressed against the brunetteâ??s, arousing it into action. Their tongues pressed hotly together, and were thus spurred into battling against one another as the kiss ensued. Dustinâ??s hands curled in Nathanâ??s shirt at his waist, all while Nathan lifted his hands to curl around Dustinâ??s neck.

Honestly, Nathan didnâ??t know why he was doing this. Not fully. He thought he was doing this because Dustin had seemed genuine, and he would rather take this promise of gentleness than a night of rough sex. But he was also doing this because he wanted to forget about Adrian, at least for that night. He wanted to forget the betrayal that was churning in his stomach. He wanted to forget how heâ??d loved the younger teen.

Dustin was doing a good job of making him forget, too. The kiss was fulfilling. Dustin was definitely a good kisser. The blonde pulled back to suckle lightly on Nathanâ??s bottom lip, and then bite it lightly, tugging on it playfully with his teeth which made Nathan let loose a muffled chuckle. His hand move to cup Dustinâ??s cheek, raising his head again so their lips could meet fully and he could end that playful teasing. Dustin, of course, was not one to complain. He returned to the kiss faithfully, and he enjoyed it just as well.

After some moments, they parted from their passionate lip-lock and Nathan simply stared at the blonde, who was smiling as he panted slightly. They were both panting, out of breath from the heated kiss they had shared. Dustin smiled lopsidedly, a sort of goofy gesture, and Nathan couldnâ??t help but laugh back at him.

â??Sure, you can try,â? Nathan affirmed once he had caught his breath. Dustinâ??s goofy smile only grew wider, and in his excitement he lunged forth, pressing their lips together again. This time Nathan met him with no hesitation and he opened his mouth, letting their tongues meet once more.

---

Before he knew what was happening, Nathan was underneath Dustin on the bed, their lips locked and their hips grinding together. Both were hard, and each one could feel the otherâ??s arousal through their clothingâ??which, now, was only a pair of boxers, seeing as sometime between the first kisses and now Dustin had shed both their shirts and pants. It was all the better, though. Nathan could feel Dustin through his boxers down to the tiniest of details, and he knew that he was going to be in for pain. Dustin was bigger than Adrian, but that was no matter.

Nathan knew that Dustin would be gentle, now.

Never, in his wildest of fantasies, would Nathan have ever believed that Dustin would be this attentive to a partnerâ??s pleasure. It was also cute, how possessive he was. Case in pointâ??as Dustin sucked the hicky that was now on Nathanâ??s neck, he growled, â??Mine.â? For a split nanosecond, it felt wrong that Dustin would be claiming him for his own, but that was pushed off as pleasure rushed through him. Dustin also seemed to know where each of his spots wereâ??or he knew how to find them.

Really, he was fulfilling his promise to try and be better. And he was succeeding. Dustin was heavenly.

A sharp thrust of Dustinâ??s hips against his groin made Nathan moan out and arch his back, coming out of his thoughts to gasp for air. Dustin had parted the kiss and was kissing down Nathanâ??s torso, his back bent sharply as he kissed and licked at nipples, and then at the lines of his pectoral muscles. This made Nathan moan as well, and his eyes fluttered closed.

â??Baby, I want you,â? Dustin called out to him in a rhaspy voice, making Nathanâ??s eyes open once more. They stared at the blonde hazily for a moment, and then he nodded his assent. Dustin smiled and snaked his way up Nathanâ??s body, pecking him on the lips before getting off.

As Dustin went to retrieve lube, Nathan shimmied out of his boxers and spread his legs slightly for the other. This picture made Dustin smile. He, too, had wiggled out of his boxers, and currently he was spreading lube on a few fingers. Settling between Nathanâ??s legs, Dustin pressed a leg up and then massaged the lubricant into Nathanâ??s entrance, making sure it was well-coated before trying to sink his finger in. The finger went in easily, and wiggled about for a moment before another was added. Dustin was gentle, and his fingers found Nathanâ??s prostate to massage it as he was stretched and prepared.

The fingers were pulled out as carefully as they were inserted, and a moment later and Dustinâ??s cock was pressed up against his entrance, fat and worrisome. But Dustin soothed Nathan with a hand down his chest, lightly petting, and the brunette nodded his readiness. He was pushed into slowly, and filled completely. The pain was in the background of it all still, but the pleasure made things a haze.

â??Ah, ah,â? Nathan moaned, his neck arching slightly. His legs wrapped around Dustinâ??s back.

Dustin waited patiently, and after a few moments he reached up and entwined their fingers together. With that, he began to thrust slowly, in and out, in and out, making sure to grind against Nathanâ??s prostate. This made the brunette shriek and moan and tighten the grip on Dustinâ??s hands.

It was bliss.

---

The haze began to wear off, and when Nathan came to his wits again they were in a different position. Dustin was seated, leaning against the wall, and Nathan was grinding up and down on his cock. The blondeâ??s hands were pressed into the small of his arched back, and his lips were on Nathanâ??s nipples. There were many more marks all over Nathanâ??s body by this time.

All of Nathanâ??s world was focused on the point where they were connected. It was like a hot string, running between his cock, his nipples, and his pounded hole. As he focused harder and harder, it was like a vacuum sucking him in, making him more and more acutely aware of every sound and feeling.

Wrong.

Nathanâ??s hips pulled back up, and slammed back down. With the slap of flesh echoed:

Wrong.

For every down thrust there was a noise of sex, and each noise in this vacuum echoed of the word â??wrong.â?? Nathan didnâ??t know why, but he was horrified to have such a word echo in his ears. Everything felt so good! But why wrong?

The brunette shook his headâ??rather, he flung it back as one of Dustinâ??s hands connected with his cock, beginning to jerk it with the thrusts. They were both so close. They both wanted moreâ??more!

Wrong.

Nathan came with a cry, his back arched and his head back as his body tensed and his muscles clenched around Dustin. The blonde let out a similar cry, but his was filled with Nathanâ??s name, and Dustin was, too, sucked into the pleasure of orgasm. Nathan felt that odd sensation of being filled up with cum, until it faded into simple hazy pleasure.

Coming down from their post-coital highs, Nathan leaned against Dustinâ??s firm chest, cuddling up to him, his eyes closed. Dustin petted him all over, not seeming to mind that they were still connected.

Wrong.

The word thrummed. It deeply resonated, like the plucking of a bassâ?? string. Nathan opened his eyes and stared down at the bed. Slowly, he roused into action and slid off of Dustin, moving onto the bed. The blonde looked at him oddly, but followed, laying down beside Nathan and curling his arms around the brunetteâ??s waist, pulling them close together.

â??I love you, Nathan.â?

Wrong.

The word thrummed again, and Nathan, feeling as though he was in a dream-like stateâ??or some out-of-body-experience, pulled back and smiled down at Dustin. He leaned down and pecked the other on the lips.

â??That was great, Dustin.â?

Wrong.

It was more discordant now. Not only a bassâ?? string, but a brass instrument in the hands of a two-year-old.

â??Stay a bit more,â? Dustin pleaded. Nathan shook his head.

â??I need a shower, and I need to finish some school work. Iâ??ll see you Wednesday?â?

Dustin nodded. Nathan smiled and got off the bed, meandering around the room to collect his things and slip them on. Once he was dressed, he went over to Dustin, kissed him on the lips, and headed out of the room.

That was WRONG.

It sounded out of his body, this time. It was like a whole orchestra of beginners, just din, and it rattled his core. He felt like he would stumble, fall, but he kept on his feet and moved onward, to his dorm. With a sigh he reached out, and turned the knob.

If Nathan's day had gone quickly, Adrian's had completely stopped. Each second was an eternity in itself, and Adrian was sure that he might just die right there. Maybe it would be better that way. Maybe he wouldn't have to wear a turtleneck in the hot heat without drawing the attention of other boys in his classes. And those boys in Lawrence's class were the worst. They'd kept quite for a while, but when things like this happened, things out of the ordinary... Well. They picked it up and ran with it.

When the bell rang, Adrian felt like it was a song from angels above. But he would soon find out that it was not at all saving. He'd planned on meeting Nathan after he dropped his things off Nathan shouldn't be doing anything. It was Monday, and he should have been in his dorm. But Adrian opened the door to find the other gone, God knows where. The boy glanced around, looking for any sign of where his... boyfriend(he was still his boyfriend, wasn't he?) was. No solace would come to poor Adrian.

He sat down on Nathan's bed, and waited there for several minutes. Minutes turned to an hour, and within that hour Adrian had fallen asleep on Nathan's bed, curled up clutching the other's pillow like it was a life saving device. He didn't wake up when Nathan walked in the door, he was sound asleep with an obvious frown on his face.

Nathan, still confused and shaken, did not expect to open his door only to find Adrian sleeping in his bed. The brunette furrowed his eyebrows. On one hand he wanted to go over to Adrian, wake him up, and kick him out, while on the other hand he at least wanted to know the truth. He'd already heard it from Dustin's mouth, and now he wanted to hear it from Adrian. Only the truth, too. He wanted to know that they were over-- because if Nathan was, what? Boring, in bed, then he didn't need to keep up a relationship with Adrian.

Sighing, he picked the latter one, and he stalked up to the bed, reaching out to shake Adrian's shoulder lightly. His voice was rough as he called out, "Adrian. Wake up." Though he really didn't want to deal with this now, being satiated from his meeting with Dustin, he knew he had to. What only added to the whole encounter, though, was the hickies all over Nathan's neck that were showing. Nathan had nothing to hide them right at that moment.

Another shake to Adrian's arm. "Wake. Up."

Adrian seemed a little distressed while he was there on the bed, even though he was curled up and asleep. His eyebrows were furrowed lightly and a small frown was curled up on his lips. In fact his entire positioning wasn't very happy looking. It was like a child who missed their mother. Or a wife who missed her husband. And had fallen asleep waiting for her fucking husband to come home.

The boy didn't move at first. He was obviously having a bad dream. There was a little sweat on his brow, and he groaned. "Nnhh..." The second call for him to wake up however actually did wake him up, and he shifted on the bed, his green eyes opening slowly. What a wonderful thing to see when you first woke up. Your boyfriend with hickies on his neck that you hadn't put there. For a second Adrian felt like he might know what Nathan felt. But no, Adrian had expected this, and warned Nathan. And that's what made him all the more angry.

He sat up slowly, calmly and glanced to the wall in front of him. His eyes glanced back to Nathan and for a second all was silently and calm. But within the last mili-second of that second, Adrian grabbed Nathan's collar and pulled him close, his face a mere inch from the other's. "Don't you fucking..." He went silently and looked over the other's face, from his hairline down to his neck, then let go. "He doesn't fucking do that, does he?" The boy scooted away from Nathan, glancing away from the other. "He doesn't leave hickies. He isn't fucking infatuated with you. He wouldn't try to -fucking- break us apart."

When his collar was grabbed, Nathan made a sound in his throat, near a growl, and his eyes narrowed dangerously. When he was let go again he pulled his face back and looked at Adrian, his eyebrows furrowed. "Don't worry, he explained everything," Nathan murmured. A spark of anger lit in his eyes and he scowled, showing his teeth viciously. His hands clenched at his sides and he stiffly lifted them up to cross them over his chest. "Everything." His eyes bore into Adrian, waiting to see if he'd offer any more insight to things.

"He explained how you came up to him, said that I was boring, and that he was better. . .And then he explained that you threw yourself at him!" Nathan scowled, and shook his head. "I don't know how you define the word 'whore,' but in my book, insulting your boyfriend behind his back, and then throwing yourself at the other guy gets pretty damn close," he hissed. Nathan then huffed, and took steps back from Adrian, glaring at him all the while.

"You want to know why I didn't tell you what the deal was? I didn't want you to fucking worry. I agreed to take your place," he scoffed. "What a fuckin' joke, huh, Adrian? But you wanna know what? He's pretty damn good. Or, you'd probably already know that. Dustin. . .was amazing, actually." All the bitterness, he didn't know why he wasn't curbing it. But it was all coming out, which was probably for the better.

"Oh yes, because you'd openly trust somebody who rapes freshman in the ass to get his rocks off, and to get a little control... Sounds like a fine fucking source to me!" The boy didn't hold back his anger, or his bitterness either. How was Nathan so stupid not to see what had happened! It was one big fucking misunderstanding! Nathan was being a close minded bastard who was just hurt because of something that didn't even happen the way he perceived it to have happened!

"Nathan." Adrian growled suddenly, shaking his head in anger. "You honestly think if I fucking just went there and asked him he would tell me?" An angry sigh left his lips. "I was angry. I was very, very angry. I don't know why. But I knew that I'd have to give him something in exchange for the information, and better to do it on my own terms. He started saying things, and I fucking punched him in the face. Then he forced me into that goddamn position, Nathan." Adrian stood up and looked to the door, then back to Nathan. "Maybe I'm a whore. Or maybe you just can't see when your boyfriend would do fucking anything for you."

It was funny, what a position they were in. Each had sacrificed for the other. His eyes looked Nathan up and down, and he grabbed the other by the collar again. A white clench fist raised, and he thought that he would throw it, but he didn't. Instead he let out a growl and leaned forward, pressing his lips harshly against Nathan's. "I love you..." He almost snarled. "You." Kiss. "Fucking." Kiss. "Bastard." The last kiss was the most powerful, and it took the most out of Adrian. He pulled away and stood there, a little phased.

"Adrian," Nathan growled. "You're talking to the person that headed, and organized, and lead that group of people who rapes freshman up the ass to get their rocks off, and to get a little control. You do realize that, right? Guess I'm a crappy source to trust too, right?" He narrowed his eyes, and made an angered sound in his throat. He didn't want to talk about this anymore! He just wanted Adrian to get the hell out of his room, so he could sleep. . .

Even though, yes, Nathan knew that Dustin probably wouldn't have told Adrian anything unless something was offered up in exchange, he didn't know why Adrian had to approach Dustin in the first place. "Maybe if you would have thought for two seconds you would have realized that you never had to go over there in the first place! Damnit, Adrian, I would have told you when I was god damn ready. But no, you're so much of a spoiled brat that you had to know right then, so you go and offer up your body to him? Whatever!"

He rolled his eyes, which is why he was caught by surprise when he was grabbed by the collar. At first he really thought Adrian was going to punch him, and he was surprised when he was kissed. It left him a bit fazed too, but soon enough Nathan snapped out of it and snarled. "Get out of my room. You can't fix anything. I told Dustin I'd be his for the rest of the year, so it's best if you just leave. Now."

Nathan and he both knew that it wasn't the same. Nathan may have done all those things, but he likely regretted it now that he'd met Adrian. Or he -had- regretted it if he even cared anymore. Adrian honestly didn't believe that Nathan was comparing himself to that... Monster, Dustin. Nathan wouldn't have tied him up and have him fucked by a dog. Nathan would. Nathan was just so fucking delusional from whatever the hell had happened with Dustin. Well, Adrian had a good guess now.

"I'm not a goddamn spoiled brat Nathan!" The boy hissed, shaking his head. "I got afraid. After I did that to you. You seemed so... Fucking fragile. I didn't want somebody roughing you up and hurting you!" Adrian looked sincerely hurt. "But I guess I really didn't have to worry about that, hmm? Looks like the only thing you got out of him was pleasure."

If he looked hurt before, he looked terrible now. The boy had the most betrayed look on his face. He swallowed. Adrian honestly couldn't prepare himself for something like that. He swallowed again, then nodded his head and looked into thin air, and moved toward the door. "Alright... I'll leave...." He murmured in the smallest of voices, opening the door and heading down the hall.

Nathan didn't regret the past three years. Not at all. The only thing that Nathan regretted about his involvement in the club was dragging Adrian into it, too. And even then he didn't really regret it, because he knew that if Adrian had not been in the club, Nathan would never have met him. He wouldn't change that for the world. Adrian meant so much to him. . .What pissed him off, though, was the fact that Adrian thought he had to stand up for Nathan. Like Nathan couldn't hold himself! He could take care of himself just fine. Just. Fine. Adrian didn't need to try and take care of him. It only made Nathan wonder why the other didn't trust him.

No sympathy could be wretched from Nathan, now. He was too upset, too annoyed, and too set on his decisions. It was better if Adrian didn't hold any attachments to him, and it was better if he didn't hold any attachments to Adrian. Dustin wouldn't give Nathan up so easily, and Nathan knew that if he tried to split himself between the two he wouldn't survive. Either he would become attached even more to Adrian, and Dustin would turn to abusing him, or he had to break Adrian's heart and give himself fully to Dustin. Maybe it was selfish to choose Dustin, but Nathan knew that Adrian would be better with someone who didn't ponder things like this.

When Adrian left, Nathan sighed and moved to curl up on his bed. It was still warm, and it smelt like Adrian. . .With a whimper, Nathan nuzzled the sheets, breathing in the scent. He wasn't angry anymore-- more on the lines of depressed. And he only could hope it got better.

It might have hurt Adrian a bit to know that Nathan didn't regret being part of the club. The club was such a vicious thing, and the only good that ever came out of it was Nathan. Mindlessly fucking somebody who wanted it was very different than mindlessly fucking somebody who was a virgin, and didn't want it. That last thought would have made Adrian laugh. Nathan wondered why Adrian didn't trust him, when the other wouldn't open up and let Adrian try and protect Nathan every once in a while? How could that be trustworthy?

Like Adrian could even be with anybody. The incident with the skirt had made him renowned throughout the school. Who would want to go out with him now? No doubt only somebody that would want to get into his pants. And Nathan thought he was doing something good for Adrian... Adrian would have found it incredibly selfish on Nathan's part, that was true. Nathan didn't have to do -shit!- Adrian would have gladly continued on with the club if he had known he'd be torn from Nathan and have the one he loved fucked by somebody else. At least if he had stayed in the club it would only be the latter for Nathan. Nathan would have to see Adrian fucked, but they could still be together.

Adrian stalked down the halls and headed back to the freshman dorms. He got into his room and plopped down on the bed. Within only a few seconds he was asleep, completely out of it. That whole incident had been far too draining.

---

The next day went quite uneventful. Except halfway into third period, when an assembly was announced on the overhead speakers. Oh, how very, very fun. Maybe this would distract him from what was currently going on. He shuffled into the auditorium behind his classmates, and sat down in a spot away from most of the other boys.

Though Adrian would say that Nathan didn't need to exchange their positions, he really had needed to. What person could sit back and watch another person that they cared for be fucked by multiple people? And then the dog! The dog was the last straw. He couldn't stay complacent any longer. Nathan knew, too, that the dog was just the tip of the iceburg. Dustin seemed to hate Adrian, out of jealousy, and he would have come up with worse things to do to Adrian. Now that Adrian was out of Dustin's grasp, and Nathan was in it, he knew that Dustin would be soothed, and he wouldn't try to torment Adrian even more.

Either way that Nathan looked at it, Adrian and him couldn't be together anymore. He was even afraid of Dustin finding out and acting upon his hatred for Adrian, even though Adrian wasn't in the club anymore. Dustin could still do horrible things to him. . .And frankly, Nathan couldn't stand that thought. He'd rather Adrian hate him than fall into Dustin's hands.

---

Once Nathan woke up the next day, he was feeling a bit better but not by much. As he changed he caught sight of just how many hickies were left on his body, which made him blush in both shame and pleasure at the memory. But it also made him think of Adrian, which depressed him anew. With a sigh he pushed those thoughts out of his head and pulled on his school uniform, gathering his things and going to school.

Something odd happened that day, though. During third period, they were called into an assembly. Nathan meandered into the hall, and when he stepped in Dustin waved him over, but Nathan's eye had caught where Adrian was sitting. Pressing his lips together, he glanced at Adrian and then moved over to Dustin.

On the stage was their principal, looking quite stern. He was a tough man, though Nathan had never seen him looking this sober. Once all the classes were in to the auditorium, he began to speak.

"As the Freshman class should already know, their teacher, Mr. Christian Lawrence has not been in for the past week or so. Bad news has come in about him that we feel the student body should be aware of-- and if you don't become aware of it through us, you'll no doubt see it on the news. Last Saturday, Mr. Lawrence was found dead in his car off of the main road. Apparent suicide," the principal spoke. He was only found dead Saturday, and his body had been infested with maggots. He had killed himself the week before, right after mutilating Adrian. But the principal wouldn't mention that detail.

"For Mr. Lawrence's family, let us pray--" The principal ran into a lengthy prayer, and once he was done the hall murmured, "Amen." The principal then lifted his eyes and said, "You are dismissed. Class is cancled the rest of the day, in light of this news." The hall stirred, and everyone stood up.

Dustin, turning to Nathan, asked, "Want to go back to my dorm?"

Adrian would have taken the torment any fucking day. Because he knew that his love for Nathan was so much deeper than any of that. However, to the other boy, none of that really seemed to matter. Nathan was content with things the way they were. Sure, he was hurting, but at least he had somebody that was fucking there for him! Adrian was all alone. All alone except for Lawrence... That thought made the boy shiver. He hadn't seen the teacher in at least a week.

But at least Lawrence dealt with him. Lawrence couldn't give him love, or any of that. But the fact that Adrian was simply acknowledged, even if he was acknowledged as just an object, made him feel a little better.

That thought was quickly flushed from his head when the principal spoke. Adrian sat there, unblinking. His green eyes were focused on that man like he was some sort of alien. The words came out so slowly, so precise. But still, even as the principal ran into the prayer for Lawrence, it hadn't hit Adrian that the teacher was dead. The same teacher that had taken advantage of him and made him a toy. The same teacher that had marked him forever. The same teacher that he'd seen last. Dead?

Dead.
Dead.
Dead.

D. E. A. D.

Thoughts wouldn't come. Words wouldn't come. Nothing would come. He stood up with everybody else, and walked up the steps out into the hall just like everybody else. But the first trash can he saw he ran for, grabbing onto the sides as he rid himself of whatever little breakfast he had eaten. The boy's legs were shaking. His entire body was shaking. Part of him was glad, but a bigger part felt that he was responsible.

Nathan stared at Dustin and shook his head. Dustin, looking just as somber as their principal had, shook his head as well and explained, "Not for that. Just to talk." The brunette looked slightly surprised at him, and his lips pressed together as he nodded. He could use a bit of distraction from his own thought. Not only from thoughts of Adrian, but now from thoughts of their teacher, who he never would have guessed to be the type of person to kill himself.

Dead.

That made Nathan shudder, and Dustin looked at him worridly. The brunette shook his head, brushing it off, but it set a bad feeling in his stomach. Oh, he only could imagine how Adrian felt. . .Adrian, who had been marred for life by the man, only to find out a week later he'd died.

Nathan quickly looked around for the freshman, but when he didn't spot him, Nathan sighed and said, "Let's go." On their way out, however, he saw Adrian in the distance, bent over a trashcan. Nathan's heart clenched and he turned to Dustin to say, "Be right back."

With that, he jogged over to Adrian, and softly laid a hand on his back. "Are you alright?" He murmured. Dustin had come up behind him, keeping his distance, but Nathan didn't look back at him. Instead, he rubbed circles on Adrian's back.

Dustin tried to bay his jealousy.

Lawrence... He didn't seem like that type of man! It didn't make any sense, and the scenario kept running through his head. Lawrence left the room with Adrian laying on the bed. Adrian never saw the man again. He'd killed himself... Right after that? The boy didn't know what to think. He knew he should be glad, because it meant the end of his suffering, but really to him it only meant the beginning of so much more suffering.

Nathan had been flushed out his brain. All he could think about was how much pain this man had caused, and he'd taken the fucking easy way out. Adrian could get fucking -no- revenge or solace. Lawrence had gotten away with it, and to everybody else, he would be remembered as a great teacher.

Dead. Dead. Dead. Dead. Dead. Dead. Dead. Dead. Dead. Dead. Dead. Dead. Dead. Dead. Dead. Dead. Dead. Dead. Dead. Dead.

It echoed in his brain, bouncing off all the walls. It was only interrupted by the placement of the hand on his back. The boy convulsed a few more times, then reached a hand down to wipe at his mouth before he stood up straight. When he pulled away from the trashcan he looked like a mess. His eyes were red and swollen, and his chest rose and fell it what looked to be sobs. Eyes flickered to glance at Nathan's, pushing out the fact that Dustin was there. He didn't care. No answer came really. Or perhaps it did, in a different form.

The boy stepped forward and grabbed Nathan in a tight hug, pulling the other as close to himself as he could. He needed to feel connected with someone, anybody. Nathan was the closest person.

And he would have been the first person that Adrian picked out of anybody else in the world.

Nathan felt a pang of pity as Adrian looked up, all disheveled and looking like crap. He pressed his lips together and waited for some sort of response, which manifested itself in the tight hug which Adrian pulled him into. The brunette sighed heavily and rested his cheek on the top of Adrian's head, his hands moving to pull the other into an even tighter embrace, almost as if he was trying to push their bodies into one. He wanted to be close to the boy.

After a few minutes like this, Nathan nuzzled Adrian's head and kissed the top of it, then raised his hand to gently run it through his hair soothingly. "Shh, Adrian," he cooed, his lips kissing Adrian's temple. "It's alright, it's alright," he continiously murmured into the other's ear. As he tried to comfort Adrian, Dustin looked on, his eyes burning at the display. He wanted Nathan all for himself-- none of this Adrian shit. But he had to keep himself calm. It would come one day. .

Adrian's consciousness was not focused on his appearance. Not his hair, or his eyes, or his face. His brain was focused on one thing and that was survival. Nathan was the one person who brought him through all the hard times. It was Nathan that had helped him through this all. He could only make it because of Nathan. When Nathan pulled him closer, Adrian felt relief. Not because he was hoping they could be together now, but because he was close to Nathan. And Nathan wanted to be close to him too.

His green eyes were struggling to just stay open. He felt the first kiss to his head. That didn't do much. It was sweet and thoughtful. But the kiss to his temple seared. It almost really physically hurt. Because all of this had hit him at once. Nathan left him, Lawrence killed himself, he had no one. And they could only be like this for so long. Then they'd have to go back to the way things were. Dustin fucking Nathan. Nathan gradually beginning to like Dustin. Adrian left all alone to himself.

"N-Nathan..." He choked, swallowing harshly. His jaw clenched, then unclenched. "Don't leave me... At lea-least not right now... Please." That last word was murmured in a completely pitiful way.

Really, Nathan wished this didn't hurt so much. Seeing Adrian hurt broke his heart, but also perplexed him. Why was he crying over Lawrence? The bastard had it coming to him! He had abused Adrian too far. . .Unless Adrian thought it was his fault? That only made Nathan's heart break more. The brunette hugged Adrian tightly. What hurt also was the fact that it felt so good to put aside their argument and have Adrian in his arms again. . .And that he wouldn't really get another chance to hold Adrian like this. . . He almost couldn't bear the thought.

Which was why it was so easy to nod his head at Adrian's request. He could gladly hold Adrian longer. "Alright, Adrian. I won't," Nathan murmured. He curled his hands up around Adrian's shoulders and pulled him close again, once more resting his cheek on the top of Adrian's head. His eyes turned to look at Dustin, who was silently fuming, and the look he gave the blonde was one to be patient. It also slightly annoyed Nathan that Dustin was so jealous over him just hugging Adrian. Hell, he'd be fucking the blonde the next day anyway. What did he have to be jealous about?

Adrian was hurt. He was so horribly hurt. Nathan was no longer his, Lawrence was dead. These thoughts kept bouncing back and forth, and he thought he might just go crazy. His arms tightened around Nathan and he shook his head. "Nathan... He... He left after that." It was obvious that he was blaming himself. He blamed himself for the fact he'd never be able to seek revenge. Perhaps it was better that way. But it left a big gash, and something that he couldn't fill.

There was so much pain and no closure.

The boy didn't know what more to say or do. He'd just be left alone anyway. Nathan would go back with Dustin, get fucked. And he'd be left alone. To sit down on his bed and be alone while Nathan semi-enjoyed himself with the other senior. "Why...?"

Back
Top Bottom