Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

At St. Martin's School for Boys [Aember and Mrow]

Lying would get them nowhere. And well. . . They already were just about nowhere. So what good would it do if they got even more lost? None. Things were blurry for both of them. The past was the past, they'd have to deal with that. This was the present, and Adrian was intent in living through every damn second of it. Nathan. . . Jesus this had to be a dream. A very tempting rude taunting dream.

"I know." Another laugh left his lips, this one more genuine than the last ones. "You know me. Stubborn as hell. I set my mind to it, and it worked. The whole time I knew it wasn't a good idea, pushing people away. But I think. . . Well I pushed away the closest person to me, so why would I bother with anybody else?" He asked, then lifted his head up to look at Nathan. "I got tired of dying it. ... Why? Do you not like it?" Adrian squeezed Nathan's hand right back.

"Shut up, I just wanted you to be happy," Nathan replied, sounding a bit hurt that he was cited for being the reason that Adrian pushed people away. That was ever all that he wanted for Adrian. For the boy to be happy. Though now, three years later, he was beginning to realize that he went about it in all the wrong ways. And that was the sad truth. But now, well, maybe he could redeem himself? Nathan sighed. "I'm really sorry for pushing you away, Adrian. . ." Again, Nathan squeezed Adrian's hand.

Hesitantly he lifted his eyes to look over Adrian's appearance. Without the red streaks he looked grown-up. Or maybe that was just because he'd grown up anyway. The red seemed to be a bit of childishness, that died with the child in Adrian. "No, I still like it. The red was different. . .But you still look good," Nathan explained, then smiled thinly and softly rubbed at Adrian's side, almost reassuringly.

Adrian honestly wasn't blaming Nathan for it. Pushing Nathan away had been his choice. Sure Nathan had pushed him away as well, but Adrian had been the one that chose to carry it on. He just didn't know it would be this long. . . He had maybe expected a few words from Nathan after graduation, but he didn't get that. So he just continued with his downward spiral, until he was at the very bottom. But really, he didn't have things bad. He'd lived alright. With some friends. But always younger ones that didn't know what had happened to him. "Nathan... Just. I understand. I made that mistake too. Continuously apologizing for it won't help..." He murmured.

The way that Nathan continued to squeeze his hand was cute. But instead of squeezing back he listened silently to the explanation of his hair. "Well that's good." He gave the other a smile, probably the realest one he'd show to anybody in a while. Adrian leaned in and pressed a soft kiss to the side of Nathan's mouth. "You look good too," he looked Nathan up and down. "Really good..." He then laughed when he realized the awkwardness of this.

Nathan grinned slightly, sheepishly, as Adrian informed him that apologizing wouldn't help. He knew that Adrian was right, but it still felt right to apologize. However, Nathan quit it and instead nodded and looked down at the floor. He was surprised when Adrian leaned up and kissed the side of his mouth, just exactly how he used to when they were younger. That made Nathan smile slightly and turn his head and look squarely at Adrian as the younger male checked him out and laughed. Nathan laughed with him and shook his head.

"Well, it's good I got your attention with my looks," Nathan joked, and cracked a grin at his own joke. He lightly rubbed at Adrian's side as they sat there, and fell into silence, because Nathan didn't know what else to say. It was slightly awkward, but that was what three years apart could do to a relationship. Make things awkward. It was to be expected. Nathan pressed his lips together and looked back down at the floor for a moment.

"You should keep in youch over the summer," the brunette finally suggested. His eyes looked at Adrian steadily.

Adrian knew how that felt. He wanted to apologize too. For so many things, even things he couldn't remember! He just knew that he'd hurt Nathan, and that hurt him. The male smiled and squeezed Nathan's hand. It was awkward, telling Nathan that for some reason. Really though. He couldn't get over it. Adrian felt the same. Skinny, lacking in any real prominent adoring feature, at least in Adrian's eyes. Nathan had everything going for him.

"Ah. Yeah..." He laughed, then leaned a little closer to Nathan. Being this close was amazing. He laughed at Nathan, glancing back down to their hands. His eyes raised when he heard Nathan's statement. The boy smiled and nodded his head what could only be taken as enthusiastically. "I should... We -both- should." He laughed, then pulled himself closer to Nathan. His eyes locked with the other's. "You wouldn't mind if we did?"

That was what Adrian had been looking for. And he knew that Nathan wasn't just being polite either.

Adrian had adoring features-- like his face. Nathan couldn't fathom how much that face had grown up. Indeed, the young boy that Nathan had once known had developed into a man, with a striking, handsome face and haunting green eyes staring out from defined features. The whole arrangement of Adrian's face was perfect, and his body fit him perfectly as well. Lightly muscled, but thin, and well-balanced. But hell, with those eyes, who even needed a body? They caught Nathan's attention faster than anything-- and it was nice to see them without the frost that he'd first witnessed when he had walked intot he room.

The brunette pulled his hand away from Adrian's waist and sought out the other hand, lacing those fingers together as well. It felt good to just sit here with Adrian like this. They weren't fighting, weren't at each other's throats, weren't trying to make each other jealous. That in itself was wonderful. Nathan grinned when Adrian nodded enthusiastically, and then replied that they should both keep in touch. Nathan's heart began beating wildly at that. For all of the time seperated from Adrian, it would seem that he still had feelings for the other.

"Yes, we both should," Nathan echoed, and then squeezed Adrian's hands reassuredly. "Of course I don't mind. If I minded, why would I have suggested it? I'm not that polite, you know that," the brunette added, with a laugh and a grin.

Adrian was looking at Nathan's features. Every curve, line, and the texture of the other's skin. The way that Nathan's hair fell perfectly, and his face was molded from that of the god's, or some forgotten hero. It was almost painful for Adrian to look at Nathan now, because every time he did, he realized just how much he'd missed out on. He hadn't been able to see this face or this body mature into the handsome person that was sitting next to him. There was also another part of him, however, that didn't really care. The only thing that mattered was that Nathan was with him now. Not off somewhere with somebody who took advantage of him.

Adrian kept his eyes on the brunette's face. Oh, that grin... He'd missed it so much. He didn't even know how much he had until he saw it. Those perfect teeth, and those completely kissable lips made up for a tempting smile. The boy's lips curled into his own smile as his other hand was taken to be held.

"Ah... Yes. Well I couldn't be sure," the boy laughed at himself, then glanced to the wall. Without thinking much he leaned forward and pressed a kiss to the other's cheek, then one softly at Nathan's lips. "I really missed you. . ." That was a small sound, as if it was some secret he'd been keeping all along. And really, it was.

It was nice to see Adrian's smile again. The last time Nathan had seen him, he had looked so morose, and even when he'd first walked into the room Adrian was sour and cold. The smile made any awkwardness that was left fade away into only genuine feeling. The laugh was like music to Nathan's ears, and he wanted to make Adrian grin and laugh more. It was an urge deep in his belly-- the kind that he couldn't ignore.

The kiss to his cheek and lips made Nathan's heart flutter in his chest, and for a moment he squeezed Adrian's hands tightly. When Adrian pulled back, Nathan's eyes zeroed in on Adrian's lips, watching them carefully before looking up at his eyes. "I. . .really missed you too, Adrian," Nathan murmured, his eyes looking extremely saddened for a moment. "I missed you so much. . .I don't think you know. . ."

His hands pulled away from Adrian's hands and instead wrapped around the boy-- well, the man-- to pull him onto Nathan's lap, which proved a bit more difficult than it had been when Adrian was younger. Still, Nathan leaned forward and kissed Adrian's lips lightly before murmuring, "I tried to ignore how wrong it felt to be with Dustin, and how none of the relationships I had would ever work out, saying it was only because I wanted to sleep around, or something. But I'd have dreams. . .Of you. . .and wake up crying and, damn," Nathan cursed. He didn't know why he was saying this all, but he felt like he had to explain it. "I missed you so much. . ."

It was nice -to- smile again. He didn't know how long since he'd -really- smiled or laughed. Not just the fake superficial kind. But since he really meant it. Oh, it had to be a long while. That, and nobody had ever made him laugh or smile like Nathan had. He'd always thought that the older boy's smile was contagious. At that moment, this thought was very true. Even if he wanted to will the smile away, he knew it would only curl right back up onto his rebellious lips.

Adrian took the squeeze to his hands as an indication that Nathan liked the kiss, and he almost wanted to continue it. But it was a little too late when he pulled away. He thought it would be awkward if he leaned in again for a kiss, so he sat back and listened to the other. What he heard and what he saw made Adrian feel absolutely horrible. The expression, and that slight change in Nathan's voice. ESPECIALLY the words he was saying. Nathan missed him too?

He hadn't imagined to hear words like that. Even if Nathan was just being polite. But he knew the other wasn't. He could hear it, -feel- that it was true. And just when he thought that truth might be a little too much, he heard what Nathan had to say next. If he'd doubted anything that Nathan said before, it was all disproven now. The tone, and the pure truth behind the other's voice killed any doubt. The male's eyes widened a little, and he leaned in to wrap an arm around Nathan's neck, kissing the other's lips lightly. "I missed you too... So damn much Nathan." It hurt him a little, knowing that the person he loved had been sleeping around for the past three years. But that would hurt anybody. And what the other said... Well it was enough to absolve any of that. "I couldn't move on. I always thought of you. And even when I did, I tried to hate you, but it was too hard." He murmured, leaning in to press another kiss to the other's lips, this one more heated.

The heated kiss that Adrian planted on his lips made his heart skip a few beats. Nathan's lips tingled where they moved gently against Adrian's, and every point at which Nathan touched Adrian seemed to be filled with nerves and tingling that made him know that this was right. It might have taken them four years to finally get something right, without all the other shit that life threw at them, but it was finally perfect. This one, heated kiss was absolutely perfect.

However, when the kiss was over and Nathan pulled back-- when he looked into Adrian's eyes, he knew with sudden gravity that he would still be leaving after the summer-- and after that? Well, who knew. Adrian had other things to pursue. Adrian had college, and Nathan had a career. They could keep in touch over the phone-- hell, they could spend every moment together from that moment until the time that Nathan had to leave, and Nathan still couldn't guarentee that once he came back, that they could be together again.

Nathan's heart throbbed as he looked down at Adrian sadly. At least they had eachother at that moment, right? The brunette tried to brush the future off. He held Adrian tightly in his arms and kissed his temple, wanting to simply just hold him and hang on that moment. After a long silence passed, Nathan opened his eyes and looked down at Adrian once more. "I'm glad that you don't hate me, Adrian. So glad. . ." Nathan nuzzled at Adrian's neck.

Adrian knew that Nathan was the one person he could always trust, even when the other had betrayed him before. Nathan had left him for some asshole that... Well Adrian didn't know how Dustin treated Nathan. He hadn't stuck around that long. But he knew well enough that whenever he thought of the two of them together, it made him shake in fury and anger. His thoughts had not wandered onto that topic however, and he was more concentrated on Nathan's lovely lips pressed against his own. Perfect was an understatement. That kiss was undefinable. Adrian felt that for a moment, his entire struggle had vanished.

When Nathan pulled away though, it seemed that everything rushed right back to him, and was even more hard hitting than it had been before. Reality was a harsh, harsh thing. Adrian didn't even know what college he was going to. He'd probably get stuck at some junior college. He was smart, but his ambitions had fallen downwards, and he didn't have many goals at all. Nathan hadn't even been a goal. Adrian's only goal was to survive without acting at all like Nathan or Lawrence. And well... He'd failed at that miserably.

He'd have to accept that they might be seperated again. But part of him had hope. Maybe he could go to a college nearby Nathan? He hadn't even decided what he wanted to do in life yet. It seemed likely. Maybe... "I could never hate you Nathan..." The only person he could say he truly hated was Lawrence, and even then he wasn't sure if it was hate. He struggled so hard in trying not to blame his own struggles on the teacher, and what the teacher had done to him. He couldn't explain what he felt now. It was a combination of love and every past emotion that he hadn't felt for so long, even pain. He wouldn't have taken that back for the world. Even the pain. It made him feel alive. The boy leaned forward and kissed the other's neck softly.

"Good," Nathan breathed. It was a sigh of extreme relief, and his arms tightened around Adrian once more. Even though it had been three years, things felt right again as he sat with Adrian in his arms, with no other complication in the world. He didn't have to think about their parting-- only about how good Adrian's warmth felt against his body, and how the boy's scent hadn't changed as the time past. It was the same scent that Nathan attributed to sunshine, and the months before winter. Or maybe it was the other way around, and Nathan attributed the scents of the sunny fall months with Adrian. Either way, it was comforting.

When his neck was kissed, Nathan licked his lips and tilted his head to the side slightly, allowing Adrian just enough room. Then Nathan craned his head to the side and gently kissed the younger boy's ear. His hands, for the most part, were good and content with gently rubbing at Adrian's sides. "Mmm, Adrian," Nathan murmured into the ear, slightly nipping with his lips at the outer shell, "You really haven't changed, so much. . ." That really made Nathan feel relieved, because he didn't believe he'd changed at all, either. He was still stuck in high school, for all the attempts he made to move on.

Adrian was pleased with the situation. Things seemed to be going quite well, much better than he'd expected them to. When he first saw Nathan in his room, he'd wanted to tear the other apart. Oh, the several horrid words he could use to describe that feeling he'd had at the first sight were better left unsaid. He'd keep inside his almost extreme hatred towards Nathan. Maybe... No. It wasn't hatred towards Nathan. It was to what Nathan had done to him. Adrian was angry with the way things worked out, not the other boy. He knew that Nathan would be stuck in a position either way.

The boy, or rather, now young man, kissed up Nathan's neck, running his tongue over certain patches of it to give the other a pleasurable feeling. Anything physical had been completely forgotten to Adrian, but now it seemed everything was being shot back at him out of some metaphorical gun. This was not something that you forgot how to do. Nathan's statement there was completely untrue. Adrian had changed in a way.He was some sacred painting that had been painted over with something ugly. It was still the same painting, only covered with something horrid. Nathan was the restorer that was sent to fix the painting. And quite frankly, he was doing quite a good job. "I was lying to myself about who I am... I made myself think I was something empty. It was such a bad thing to do..." He murmured, and pulled away from the other's lips to look at his eyes. Adrian leaned in to press a kiss to Nathan's lips softly. "You haven't changed much either."

When Nathan felt Adrian's tongue on his skin, a soft hum of pleasure rippled out of his throat and a shiver ran down his spine. His hands softly clutched at Adrian's sides for a moment, and then let them go to continue moving up and down, rubbing over the cloth. Hell, Nathan hadn't felt such tingles since-- well, he didn't even know when. It had been a while. Most of the people he had been sleeping around with just wanted a quick fuck, and the ones that didn't wanted a relationship on top of things. And with Adrian it felt, hell, natural. . .

When Adrian pulled away, Nathan tilted his chin down to look at the younger man. He observed his face carefully as Adrian spoke, compassion in his eyes. He knew how that felt, really. "Lies are destructive in any form," Nathan murmured, then raised his hand to brush it across Adrian's cheek, softly cradling it as the other kissed his lips. A tight smile formed on Nathan's mouth. "I. . .No, not really. I haven't," he murmured. After all, lying in order to cover up who a person was didn't mean that they were changed. Nathan leaned his head down to place another kiss on Adrian's lips.

It had been so long since anybody had touched Adrian. So damn long... Sure, after Nathan was out of the picture and the club had been closed down some of the older boys attempted passes at him, but Adrian just ignored them altogether or shouted at them. He wasn't afraid to speak out about it anymore. It got to the point where people were actually afraid to talk to him. And that was how he had lived his life for those three long excruciating years. So any form of touch was rejoiced in by his body. Especially by Nathan. Nathan. . . Who he hadn't seen in years was sitting right in front of him. Nathan who had helped him through so much shit was just sitting right there, content with the way Adrian was kissing him and how close he was. Really, nothing could have helped him start to heal better than this did.

It was also lovely for Adrian to know he still had this affect on Nathan. He could still make the other shiver at simple touches or kisses. This reaffirmed the thought that he did still mean something to Nathan, as if the words hadn't been enough. "Mm..." Adrian purred into the kiss, closing his eyes as the other caressed his cheek. "I'm glad... I'm glad you haven't changed..." He scooted a little closer, pressing back into the kiss that Nathan delivered to his lips.

Although Adrian might have been glad that Nathan hadn't changed much since their last meeting, Nathan knew that change was in order. He was twenty-one, and to be stuck in the same rut that he'd been in when he was eighteen wasn't something positive. Yet, it was a rut that only one person could free him from, and that person was here in his hands, pressing up into his gentle kisses and purring contentedly. It made Nathan's heart flutter and his stomach do little backflips knowing that although Adrian had been mad at him, had wanted to hurt him, had wanted to forget about him-- although so many bad things had happened, Adrian was willing to forgive him. Willing to allow things to go back to normal, at least for a moment. And maybe things could stay normal, and they could both change, together. . .

The idea was bittersweet.

Nathan curled his arms fully around Adrian's waist, his fingers becoming adventerous, moving down to sneak beneath the hem of Adrian's shirt, just carefully petting the skin as their lips locked. The kiss was shallow, just a press of lips, but it was sweet and passionate and full of meaning anyhow. Softly pecking Adrian's lips, Nathan drew back and looked down at the boy-- no, man-- that was in his arms. How could he have ever given Adrian up? How could he have contented himself with lies? How could he have reassured himself with fantastical ideas of Adrian's well-being? A sigh passed his lips, and Nathan kissed the side of Adrian's mouth shortly. He breathed, "Damn, I've been so stupid." His eyebrows furrowed. His voice was filled with realization. "I've missed you."

Adrian had been stuck in the same rut as well. But Nathan had chances to get out of it. He'd gone to college, made a life for himself. Adrian was stuck with the memories of everything around him. Every. Single. Day. But still, he found himself forgiving Nathan. For what reason, he didn't even know. Part of it was subconsciously. Part of him really, really wanted to be angry, but his mind was forcing him away from that and forcing him to celebrate the other's presence, by getting so close to him. His body was guiding him, telling him what to do, his mind had taken the backseat. At this point his body was right. He should get close to Nathan, he should forgive the other. It was the first step in a long order of business he should attend to. Coming at a close second was letting everything that happened go, and allowing himself to change.

Because god knew that he needed to.

He was stuck with bitter feelings, bitter thoughts, bitter actions. Maybe Nathan could bring out the joy in him again. No. Nathan -could- bring it out in him. "Mmn..." Adrian purred again at the feeling of the fingers beneath his shirt. That was lovely. Each small inch of Adrian's body where Nathan was touching tingled and rejoiced. So hoping to give Nathan that exact same feeling he raised his hands and brushed them down the other's arms. They were both older now. He could feel the muscles in Nathan's arms more than he remembered when the other was in high school. "We all make mistakes Nathan..." Adrian sighed softly, kissing the other's nose as a sign of forgiveness. "You just made a big one giving me up." A small smile curled up on his lips at that, it was meant to be a joke. "I made one too by avoiding you. I missed you more than anything. It was a... Craving that could never be fulfilled." He leaned forward and pressed another kiss to Nathan's lips. "So it seems we have making up to do, hmm?"

Nathan's arm muscles twitched under his skin at the feeling of Adrian's hands running down them. In an instinctual reaction, Nathan's hands curled against Adrian's bare skin, his nails scraping along the flesh ever so lightly. When Adrian joked, Nathan blinked and then laughed, relaxing his hands and moving them further up Adrian's back, touching the skin gently. "It was a big, big mistake," Nathan echoed. While Adrian had suggested it as a joke, Nathan's tone revealed how completely serious he was. However, he also knew that giving up Adrian was something that had to be done at the time, lest Adrian suffer more. The ironic, completely savage thing about the situation was that Adrian possibly suffered more by being seperated from Nathan than he might have at the hands of Dustin.

"We have a LOT of making up to do, Adrian," the older man cooed, then leaned his head forward to nuzzle their cheeks together and press a soft kiss to Adrian's lips. They were like candy. Nathan was sure that he'd never get tired of kissing Adrian's lips over and over again, until they were red and puffy and even more kissable. Nathan's hands pulled Adrian closer to him and he leaned further to nuzzle at Adrian's neck.

Adrian loved that feeling of Nathan's arms spasming at his touches. It made him feel important to the other. Enough so that his body was responding to the simplest ghosting of his fingers. Adrian shivered at the sudden feeling of the other's nails on his skin. It was not a negative shiver, but a desperate one. He smiled at the laugh that came from Nathan's lips, but they both knew that joke had serious undertones. It was a mistake on both of their parts. So neither one could be more to blame. Both had the best intentions, they were just conflicting. It was true though, that Adrian wouldn't mind being put with Dustin. He wouldn't mind it at all if he could be with Nathan.

"I'm completely willing to start that now..." Adrian purred back to Nathan, "Mm." Adrian's lips weren't the only ones that were like candy. To Adrian Nathan's lips were like life. Each time he stole a kiss it was like inhaling deeply, being content with things the way they were. Everything would be fine if he had Nathan. Nathan. Nathan. Nathan. The name echoed in his head like words would bounce off of magestic scenery. The male tilted his head to give Nathan more room at his neck. "I feel happier than I've been in years..."

"That's sad," the older man replied, his eyebrows furrowing together in response to Adrian's declaration that this was the happiest he'd been. "I just-- I just wanted you to be happy, Adrian. It-- it makes me sad to know that my efforts were completely in vain," he sighed, then shook his head, "But I'm glad you're happy now. . .So glad." Nathan smiled thinly and brushed his lips against Adrian's exposed neck. Soon his lips pulled back to reveal teeth, which scraped over the sensitive skin and even lightly nibbled at it. Adrian tasted like warmth, like a human being. Slightly salty, with a tinge of soap, and something that was simply unique to Adrian, that couldn't be pinpointed.

Lovingly, Nathan squeezed Adrian's waist and reached around with one hand to lightly brush over his rippled stomach, moving up toward his pecs though not quite reaching that expanse of skin. Instead, his fingers moved down and around to Adrian's sides, brushing at the skin above the obliques instead while his mouth continued to lick and nip at Adrian's neck. After a bit, Nathan pulled back and kissed at the other's cheek adoringly.

"Mmh. Well I wouldn't lie to you..." Adrian murmured softly. It as the truth. All happiness had been drained from his days at St. Martin's, and instead it had been replaced by the same feeling. Not pain, but not pleasure. Just moderation. He just lived. There was no emotion, no happiness or sadness. Adrian just was. Now he felt alive, he felt like maybe he had some purpose in this world. Nathan was part of that purpose. The male let out a small content noise when he felt the other's lips against his neck, a spot that had always been sensitive to him. "Mmmh.." He couldn't help it. He leaned forward and pressed his body against Nathan's, wanting to get closer to the source of his pleasure.

After that lovely session of touching and kissing at his neck, Adrian couldn't help it. He felt worked up. When Nathan finally pulled away and gave him that sweet kiss to his cheek, he couldn't help but lean forward. But he leaned even further and practically pulled himself onto Nathan's lap, straddling the other. He felt needier now, wanting more of that touch that had been applied to his stomach. So he shifted to let his hands crawl under Nathan's shirt and quickly pressed a hot kiss to Nathan's lips. In that kiss he tried to project all of his emotions at once, a nearly impossible task. He hoped that Nathan got the basis of it though...

It seemed like in just a simple moment, the mood between the two of them changed dirastically. Things went from being sweet, with simple touches and bittersweet words, to being decidedly more spicy, with Adrian practically on Nathan's lap and his kiss hot. Nathan was caught up in it quite quickly, really not being able to help himself. He returned the kiss in an equal manner, his hands moving up to grip Adrian's narrow waist, pulling him in closer. Subtly he tilted his head up, changing the angle of the kiss and making it deeper, more passionate. Softly, Nathan's hands squeezed Adrian's hips, then moved under the hem of his shirt once more.

However, it seemed like this could get out of hand, and Nathan knew that. So before things got too wrapped up, he pulled his lips back and looked at Adrian, his lips pressing together after his tongue ran over them. "Adrian," Nathan rhasped, his hands petting the other's sides, "I don't-- This shouldn't go any further, I don't think. Not now. ."

It wasn't that Nathan didn't want Adrian, because he did-- Adrian had grown into a very attractive young man, to be sure, and nearly every bit of chemistry that they'd had four years previous was still there. But that was just the thing. Their relationship was four years stale, and had ended on a horribly painful note. They had the summer. Nathan would rather wait and work things out, because God knew he didn't want to end things with Adrian again. He didn't want to mess anything up.

Adrian personally liked the change. His body kept forcing him on, pushing second thoughts out of his head and onto the floor, where they likely wouldn't be picked up. He'd been denied any type of physical contact for so long that now he was being a complete glutton. He didn't have the strength to resist making this into something more. He -needed- to make it into something more. There was no consciousness like Nathan had. Nathan, who had probably fucked and been fucked all those long years that he'd been away. Adrian had thought about that. And it made him want the other even more. He enjoyed the way that Nathan was just as eager, changing the angle of the kiss like that and rubbing his hips.

"Mmmn..." He purred, loving the feeling of a warm human being's hands on him. That was something that could never be replaced. He'd been stuck in a box for several long years, and now he was just coming out, jumping the bones of the one man he'd always had a thing for. A loud whimper left his lips when Nathan finally pulled away, but the other's hands at his sides kept him calm. "Nathan..." It was almost pleading, his green eyes stuck to the other's. Why not now? Why the hell not now!? He'd been denied for so long, and Nathan thought he could just come here and deny him even longer?! It just wasn't fair...

He really didn't figure how this could turn out bad. The thought didn't even go through his mind. What was Nathan's flawed logic to think that it might mess everything up if they fucked now? But he didn't say anything. Instead he let his body relax against Nathan's and lowered his head to the other's shoulder. "Nnnh."

Nathan heard the pleading call of his name and his stomach lurched with lust for the men atop of thim. His eyes slid closed as he tried to regain composure, but arousal bubbled in his stomach, insisting on being a pest. When Adrian relaxed their bodies together and rested his head on Nathan's shoulder, the older man was allowed to breathe a sigh of slight relief, though feeling Adrian's slim body against his own, along with that little moaning sigh, wouldn't allow him complete relief at all.

Adventerous hands slid further up Adrian's sides, petting at the skin. Fuck. Sure, Nathan would have loved to just push Adrian back onto the bed, strip them both quickly, and make sweet, sweet love to the younger male, but he didn't want to solidify their relationship as something purely sexual. He didn't want it to start as it had started four years ago, with sex coming first and their feelings coming second. But maybe it was different, now that they both felt for eachother.

With that thought, coupled with Nathan's body's rebelliousness, he simply couldn't follow through with his own words. Plus, it seemed like Adrian wanted it. Who was Nathan to deny Adrian's wishes? Reaching down, Nathan hooked his finger under Adrian's chin and tilted the man's head up so he could lean forward and press their lips together hotly, his free hand squeezing Adrian's hip, then moving down to grab at his ass.

Adrian wanted it. Oh god Adrian wanted it more than anything. He wanted to feel connected with something, somebody. Especially if that somebody was Nathan. Oh Nathan... And the best way he could think to feel connected was to have Nathan fuck him. He could imagine it now, Nathan inside of him. Deep inside of him... The thought made him groan as he lay there on top of Nathan. Undoubtedly Nathan could feel Adrian's little... 'problem.' The male didn't mind though. It was no fucking secret that he was horny.

The skin that Nathan would feel was still soft, just as soft as it had been. But there was something different about it. The muscle underneath could be felt, it was more solid. Adrian never even really thought about the entire sex coming first thing. He really didn't care. Sex was something they had in common. It was something to help get their frustration out with, and it was a certain sign of affection. One that Adrian hadn't received for three years.

The male purred into the kiss, pressing back into it just as hotly. But when Nathan's hands wandered to his sides, then his ass, he let out somewhat of a gasp. Now that... That was different... Almost instantly though his ass pressed back into the squeezing hands, but his lips pulled away. "We..." He leaned in for a quick kiss. "Don't." Another. "Have to..." Another hotter one. "Do this if you... Ah... Don't want to..." Of course his voice was almost begging it wasn't true.

Back
Top Bottom