Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

At St. Martin's School for Boys [Aember and Mrow]

Aember

Supernova
After one mind-numbingly boring day, it was topped off by a peachy encounter: Dustin stopped him in the halls, and after a few choice words that lasted a bit of time, Nathan left in a worse mood than he had already been in. Grumbling, he walked away from Dustin and headed to his dorm, miffed off and a bit nervous at the same time. It was a feeling deep in his gut that made him quite uneasy.

However, when he walked into his room and saw that Adrian was there, his uneasiness and his anger vanished and Nathan smiled, throwing his book bag down and heading over to the bed, leaning down to wrap his arm around Adrianâ??s neck, kissing him on the lips hotly. â??Hey babe,â? he murmured, then plopped down on the bed next to Adrian, sighing and shaking his head.

Adrian's day had been... Well normal. Rather boring. He was smart, so he'd done all his work beforehand, and that left him in the position to think for the rest of the class period. This was something he normally did, but today he was thinking about something else. About Nathan. His boyfriend. He had a boyfriend now, all his own.

He could tell though, that something had upset Nathan. The other quickly switched his expression when he came in, but it was like an aura off of Nathan. Adrian quickly leaned in to press into the kiss, purring. The sigh and shake of Nathan's head made it finally obvious, and Adrian could not mention it. "What's wrong?" He curled up next to the other's side.

Well, it seemed as though if he replied denying that anything was wrong, when Adrian had noticed something was wrong, was slightly lame, but Nathan couldn't help but shake his head and murmur, "Nothing. Just a long day." He couldn't know what had happened with Dustin. . .Adrian could never find out. So Nathan denied it, and wrapped his arms around Adrian, comforted in knowing that he had the boy by his side. His. Nathan leaned down to kiss Adrian lightly again.

"Were classes fun?" He murmured, slightly smiling, as if he knew what the answer was going to be. . .Which was slightly true. He did know that, most likely, the answer was going to be no. Nathan nuzzled at Adrian's neck and kissed his cheek, liking the closeness and the affection after such a long day. And in the pit of his stomach, Nathan knew the week was just going to get worse.

Adrian's frown didn't disappear with this answer. It faded a bit over time, but did not dissipate completely. It was obvious he knew something was wrong. But it seemed no matter how many times he asked Nathan, the other wouldn't tell him. So, Adrian planned on finding out himself. He decided the next day he would ask Dustin, if Nathan didn't tell him by tonight.

He purred as the other pulled him close, a happy smile obvious on his face. The boy scooted closer to Nathan, nuzzling his cheek with a smile. "Mmm. Lame. Really easy." His smile widened. "Which means I can spend more time with you." Adrian pressed a soft kiss to Nathan's lips. "What do you want to do?"

"I'm not complaining about that," Nathan replied, his smile widening as well. He kissed back lightly on the small peck, and then wrapped his arms about Adrian so he could tug him gently onto his lap. Now cradling him, Nathan leaned down to kiss him lightly on the lips once more. Truthfully, he could stay like this, in complete silence, with Adrian on his lap and be perfectly happy for, well, ever. He nuzzled Adrian's neck and gently squeezed him.

"We could watch a movie, or go outside, sit under some of the trees? It's a nice day out," he suggested, then shrugged his shoulders. "What do you want to do?" Nathan smiled and nudged one of his hands up underneath Adrian's, almost absently lacing their fingers together. His hand gave Adrian's a loving squeeze.

"Neither am I." That smile stayed on Adrian's face as the other pulled him into Nathan's lap. Oh, this was always so lovely. Being so close and affectionate. This could beat any trouble they'd get in, or any problems that came up on the way. This could make it all better, just sitting here so close to each other. "Mm." He purred, that same smile remaining on his face. Nathan was perfect, even in his imperfections.

Adrian just wished that the other would be honest.

He listened carefully to the options, but the last one seemed the most appealing. Adrian really did like the outdoors. "Let's go outside... And sit under the trees." Adrian was glad to see that they could honestly step outside, and not have to worry about anybody seeing them holding hands. Now, he really didn't give a shit if other's knew. They were together. Nobody could prevent that.

Adrian was so cute. Nathan squeezed his hand again gently and then kissed his cheek again. "You'll have to stand up, love, if you want to go out," he murmured in Adrian's ear, and then laughed, lightly pushing at the other to kick him off his lap. Though he loved having Adrian in his arms, there could be more of that outside. . .Which Nathan was glad for. He loved how he didn't have to worry about who was watching them anymore. He didn't have to be affectionate only inside.

See, while not many on the campus knew he was gay, his main worries were Lawrence and Dustin. Everyone else he was above, and their opinions didn't matter. None of them could hurt him. Now that Lawrence and Dustin knew, he didn't have anyone else to worry about, and he could openly kiss or hug or hold hands with Adrian. It was a nice feeling. Still, even the spot he had in mind was slightly secluded.

Adrian let out a small laugh as the other pushed at him, and he quickly stood up. But he didn't let go of Nathan's hand. He felt like he never wanted to let go of Nathan's hand. "Mm. I guess I can't expect to be carried around all the time..." He laughed softly, leaning up to kiss Nathan's cheek. The boy tugged playfully at Nathan's hand, pulling the other towards the door. He felt wonderful that he didn't have to hesitate any longer. Their affection could be openly displayed.

And nobody could do a damned thing about it.

Not some stupid classmate. Not Dustin. And especially not Lawrence. He didn't even know where the teacher was. And he was glad that he hadn't seen him in a good long time. Hopefully Lawrence wouldn't be back. He opened the door and stepped out with Nathan, a broad smile on his face. He glanced back to his boyfriend, and leaned to kiss him once more. "Mm... Did you have somewhere in mind?"

"Nope. I don't want you to get too spoiled," Nathan laughed, and smiled as Adrian kissed his cheek. Those were the best type of kisses. The sweet ones, with no demands behind them. And Nathan loved it. He lightly tugged Adrian's hand, leading him out the door. The second kiss was welcomed, and Nathan even leaned down once more to steal a third kiss, this one a bit longer than just a peck, but still sweet and undemanding.

"Yeah, I did. Follow me," he said, then tugged at Adrian's hand, leading him out of the dorm room. He was leading Adrian to the outskirts of campus, where the forest acted as a gate, and even a bit into the thick trees. After a few minutes of walking through trees, they'd come across a nice grassy clearing, all sunny and secluded by the forest around them. "Here," he murmured, grinning at Adrian.

Oh, what hypocricy. Nathan didn't want to get him spoiled, but he was openly receiving and giving all of these wonderful kisses. How ironic. The boy laughed, quickly following behind Nathan. It was then that Adrian realized he hadn't had much time to actually explore the campus. He was so involved in everything else, the club, crying, sleeping, eating, learning, that he hadn't even walked around just to walk around. It was gratifying to know that he could do this now, and likely without getting harassed either.

Maybe at first he'd have a few comments from the boys that had fucked him, but he had a feeling they would end with time. When they finally arrived at their destination however, Adrian was amazed. A large grin spread across his own face, and he wrapped his arms around Nathan's neck, kissing the other passionately. "Mm... It's lovely..."

The rest of the club really wasn't too much to worry about. They would be soothed by Dustin, and no one would really look after Adrian. After all, for them, it was about power, not about sex. For Lawrence, it was about his obsession with Adrian, and the power and sexuality that folded into that. For Dustin, it was about sex. For Nathan. . .Well, it had been about sex, until Adrian came along. Now, it was about love.

Or something akin to love.

"I'm glad you like it," Nathan replied, then returned the passionate kiss, wrapping his arms around Adrian and holding their bodies tight together. There was nothing better than getting love from the boyfriend when he was taken to a nice place. Nathan grinned when he broke off the kiss. "It's warm here. . .Want to sit down?"

Adrian was no longer under any of the club's jurisdiction, if he understood this right. No longer would any of them tell him what to do, or how to do things. No longer would they have any power over him. The only person that could perhaps sway him in anything would be Nathan. The teen did briefly think about what would happen if Lawrence came back. What he'd been through... How obsessed the teacher was. It didn't seem like it could simply fade away. He did find it odd how the teacher had left so quickly after all of this.

Was it mere coincidence?

There were several things that Nathan was good at. One of those top things was being able to distract Adrian from any of his thoughts, or any of the things going on around him. Even as he'd been tied up and fucked, sometimes Adrian would take it, and his eyes would be transfixed on Nathan, almost in a trance. Nathan was something solid to hold onto. "Mm. Yes, definitely." He purred against the other's lips. He sat down right there, in the middle of the sunny clearing. The boy pulled Nathan down with him.

Nathan laughed as he was pulled down. It was a wild laugh, almost. A bright laugh that matched the sunny area that they were in. He was truly happy, without any worry at that point in time, and sincerely just glad to be there with Adrian, and able to hold the boy. "Someone's eager," Nathan teased, and rolled onto his back. He reached over and tugged at Adrian, pulling the other boy towards him, almost on top of him, and grinning up at him.

Suddenly, a slight flicker of worry crossed Nathan's face, and his eyebrows furrowed. "Adrian, you did mean it when you said you loved me, didn't you?" Nathan clutched at Adrian, looking up at him almost hopelessly. "Would you do something for me, then? Maybe when we get back to the room. . ."

Oh, this whole situation, even the setting was so differing from the one that he was used to being stuck in. In that dark basement, in his sunless room. He hadn't realized just how much he missed the sun. Adrian laid back with Nathan, glancing up at the tops of the trees before he was pulled onto Nathan's chest. His eyes widened a little, but he laughed. "Why wouldn't I be eager?"

He could see the sudden change in expression though.

Adrian blinked, then shook his head in a wondering way. "Of course I meant it... I wouldn't say such words so idly..." He murmured, leaning down to kiss Nathan's lips softly before he allowed him to speak again. "Of course... Anything. What is it?" His own brows had furrowed, and he had a worried look on his face.

"It's nothing big! You don't have to look so worried," Nathan laughed lightly, which belied his expression. "I guess i'm just embarrassed." And, truth be told, he did have a slight flush across his cheeks at just the thought of what he was going to ask next. "Well, I was wondering, since you. . .love me, and all, well. . ." Nathan laughed nervously. He was stalling, it could be seen in his eyes.

Finally, he shook his head and asked, "I was wondering if you could have sex with me." He pressed his lips together and furrowed his eyebrows, knowing that hadn't come out as he'd meant it. "I mean. . .Well. . .I want you to. . ." He paused again, and flushed even more. "I want you to take my virginity. . .I. . .want to know how it feels," he explained, and then grinned sort of goofily, full of nerves.

Adrian's frown seemed to decrease a little, but there was still a worried look there. He kept his eyes focused on Nathan. Nathan. His Nathan. And whatever was bothering Nathan was bound to bother him. The boy continued to sit there, transfixed by the male below him. Honestly Adrian felt like telling Nathan to spit it out, but it was obviously something that he was having trouble talking about.

At first Adrian almost felt like the other was joking. He lay there for a moment, then a smile curled up on his lips. It was obvious he was serious now. "Of course..." He laughed, nuzzling Nathan's cheek before he pressed a kiss to the other's lips. Adrian didn't know how that would go... He hadn't exactly done it before, but for Nathan he would damn well try. "It'll be a first for both of us." Adrian laughed once more, running a hand down Nathan's chest.

Really? Adrian would. . .? He was half-expecting the boy to say no. Nathan wouldn't have pushed it, but. . .well, he just felt better putting his. . .interests. . .to rest. The bruntte raised his hand to capture the one going down his chest. He laced their fingers together and squeezed his hand lightly. "You'll do fine. . .I trust you," he soothed, then smiled. His nerves had gone down conciderably. At least he wasn't shaking anymore. "And. . .I figured you'd want to know how it's like to, ah, be on top?" He gave his nervous grin again. "Or is that just me?"

Chuckling slightly, Nathan reached up with his free hand to pull Adrian down a bit, placing a sweet kiss to his lips that took a quick turn into being lusty, and passionate. He pressed their bodies hotly together and all the while kept their fingers laced, loving having that hold on Adrian, on the reality of it all.

Why would Adrian have said no? He was not one for sticking to the regular, which was probably why he would rebel against most of the teachers, or ignore them about things. He was not one to believe in keeping things the same, and having it stay that way. Life was about change, and he wanted to experience all that he could. The boy was nervous. He was afraid that perhaps he'd hurt Nathan, and scare the other off. But now he knew how the other must have felt with him. Afraid to be in control, because if you were in control then you could be blamed for any pain you felt. "No..." Adrian smiled, returning Nathan's squeeze to his hand. "I've always been pretty curious."

The boy purred into the kiss, obviously happy with it. His eyes widened a little when he felt Nathan press into it deeper, but he decided to definitely go along with it. "Mmm..." He ground his hips downwards against Nathan's, letting out a light pant in the kiss.

Good. . .It was nice for Nathan to know that Adrian was as curious as he was, and it was nice that he was at least willing to go along with him, even if for just this once, in discovering the other side to things. It made Nathan's heart, for some odd reason, flutter in his chest. Maybe it was because of the trust he had in Adrian-- he knew that the boy wouldn't hurt him more that was completely necessary, and he was ready for any pain that might come along with things.

"Nnn," Nathan moaned into the kiss, and used his hand around Adrian's shoulders to move down to his hips, grabbing his butt slightly and pressing their hips together that way. He gave another moan into the kiss and then ground his hips up as well, enjoying the friction as he became aroused.

Adrian was one for change. He would not be somebody who was so intent on keeping things the same. Although, as stated before, he was quite nervous about doing this with Nathan. He was sure that things would go fine, if he stretched the other just right and such. There was always that chance though that he would screw up, and he didn't want to betray Nathan's trust. Nathan meant too much to him for that to happen.

"Mm..." Adrian moaned right back, his tongue lapping passionately against his boyfriend's. His boyfriend. That would take some getting used to. Simply because it still felt so damn dreamy to think it. "A-Ah... Nathan. Don't you think we should... Get back to the room? Or do you want to... Here?" Adrian panted, laughing a little nervously at the end. He just... Didn't have any lube. And he wanted to do things right. Maybe Nathan had some...

Get back to the room? Nathan panted slightly, gulping for air, and then tilted his head to the side slightly, moving his hand up Adrian's back, pushing up under his shirt's hem to touch at the skin. "We can. . .here," Nathan murmured, then leaned up to peck Adrian's lips, in hopes that he'd wash away some of the nervousness. Adrian was even more nervous than him, it seemed. His hand pushed his shirt up and the other one went around to Adrian's back as well, loving the feel of his soft skin against the pads of his fingers.

"Nnn, if you're worried. . .about lube. . .it's in my pocket," he informed the other, then smiled. He'd had it all planned out. There was a reason he'd suggested going outside. After all, he would much rather loose his virginity out here than on his bed. Call him odd. "Hah," he chortled, then nuzzled Adrian's neck. "But I don't have condoms, if you're worried about that, too. . ."

"Oh... I just wanted to..." Adrian let out a nervous laugh, obviously understanding now. He'd been a little confused, and didn't want to look like a complete fool and make Nathan go without lube. But the other had lube, so it was alright. He purred as the other pulled up his shirt, and eventually Adrian just pulled it off altogether, letting his skin show in the light of the clearing. He smiled and leaned down to kiss Nathan's lips once, then twice, before he tugged at Nathan's shirt. The other had such a wonderful strong chest.

"Mm..." The boy purred, then nodded his head. "Good, because I was not going to do it without it." That brought another laugh, less nervous. "I-" He was cut off by that last comment. A condom? Oh, Adrian had never been worried about condoms... He hadn't even thought of them. Lord knew what kinds of things he could have gotten from all those boys. "I would only be worried about that for your sake..." He murmured, kissing the other's cheek, grinding their hips together once more.

"I know," Nathan replied, then grinned and watched as the other took off his shirt. My, but Adrian was handsome. Nathan's hands ran greedily over his skin as Adrian pecked his lips and then tugged at his own shirt. Nathan, not wanting to hinder anything, took his hands away from Adrian's body and lifted them to his shirt, arching his back as he tugged it up his body and then off his shoulders. He sat up slightly to lay it back underneath him before laying back again, only to have his back arched by Adrian's hips rubbing against his.

"Nnnn, Adrian," Nathan purred, then reached up to let his fingers brush over Adrian's cheek and through his hair. Nathan used this handle to pull their lips together in a passionate kiss while Nathan pushed his hips up, rolling them against Adrian's hips in order to draw that delightful friction out again. "I'm not worried about it," Nathan said with confidence as he pulled back from the kiss and smiled up at Adrian.

Adrian let out an obvious moan as Nathan touched his chest, his eyes fluttering. Oh, Nathan's hands were so skilled. Adrian's were so... Unexperienced. He didn't know what he was doing, and he didn't have much confidence either. He hoped that wasn't a turn-off for Nathan. But really it was rather cute, the way he clumsily went about things. "Mmm.." Nathan really was delicious in every way. His hair, his eyes, his -body-. Oh especially his body.

"Mmm..." Adrian's hands wandered down to Nathan's waistband, pulling at the other's pants. Rather quickly, but in a fashionable way he got them off, not daring to break the kiss with Nathan. "Nathan... Ahh..." He moved his hand down, groping at the front of Nathan's boxers. "You're so damn sexy..."

It could be told, from the forming bulge in Nathan's pants and the lusty gleam in his eye that nothing Adrian had done had turned him off-- probably, that clumsy, unsure manner only amused him, or turned him on more, because he definitely wasn't complaining. In his eyes, Adrian was cute, and he could definitely use the experience in free sex. . .Seeing as most of his experience came with being tied up in a basement. Nathan pushed those bad thoughts from his mind, lest he really get turned off, and instead he focused on Adrian taking off his pants.

As the hand got to his waistband, Nathan lifted up his hips so Adrian could pull his pants down. He proceeded to help Adrian get his pants off, and then fell right back into the position he had been. When the hand groped at his boxers, Nathan gave a strangled moan from the back of his throat and his eyes closed, his groin pushing slightly into the hand. "Hnn, so are you," he murmured, his eyes fluttering open as one of his hands reached up again and grabbed Adrian's hair, lightly guiding him down to plant a kiss on his lips again.

Truly, Adrian's lips were intoxicating. Nathan kissed Adrian like it was his life, with such a desperate need and passion. His tongue licked along Adrian's bottom lip, and his teeth softly bit at it and pulled lightly, before he dipped back in to continue the kiss, a small moan escaping into it and his hips rolling again.

Back
Top Bottom