Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

St. Mary's School for Bad Ass Bitches / Apocalypse World / OOC

@Motoharu just a quick FYI since I know how it can be as a GM: Nadja is going to be livid with the people standing around like a bunch of pillocks. I would like you to consider giving names to faces, because Nadja is not going to let the bystanders that did not help her or Alana get away scott-free. You might want to think of names or just say they are part of a group, because Nadja will, at the very least, punish them by making them pay triple the standard fare for any work they need her to do, since they did not help keep the crackhead from harming Alana or herself.

Everyone, let me know how much barter you spent today for your lifestyle. I'm going to assume 1 if I don't see a response

1-barter for Meat.

Which one of you got me out of some serious shit?

Meat did this. With open eyes and willing hands. Meat broke Ratfuck Anders and his gang into a million pieces, and there is no putting them back together again.

Everyone, let me know how much barter you spent today for your lifestyle. I'm going to assume 1 if I don't see a response
Definitely Spending 1.
Which one of you have I caught sometimes staring out at the horizon?
Alana does this. She knows very well that this place is probably the safest for her, but she's been drifting around so long that it feels alien to stay somewhere so long. Ain't gonna stop her from thinking what could be.

@Motoharu just a quick FYI since I know how it can be as a GM: Nadja is going to be livid with the people standing around like a bunch of pillocks. I would like you to consider giving names to faces, because Nadja is not going to let the bystanders that did not help her or Alana get away scott-free. You might want to think of names or just say they are part of a group, because Nadja will, at the very least, punish them by making them pay triple the standard fare for any work they need her to do, since they did not help keep the crackhead from harming Alana or herself.
Posted a clarification, Sleazy Joe's group and Country Jackson should be enough people to be mad at

I'll just go with the Kit. No need to risk strange things happening for now, especially not in such a public place.

@Ironuyh @Inkybus

Here's the relevant language
To use it to speed the recovery of someone at 3:00 or 6:00: don’t roll. ey choose: you spend 1-stock and they spend 4 days (3:00) or 1 week (6:00) blissed out on chillstabs, immobile but happy, or else they do their time in agony like everyone else.

So Inkybus gets the option to be blissed out on chillstabs of just deal with the pain of the cut. It'll completely heal by next week, which will make next session

So Inkybus gets the option to be blissed out on chillstabs of just deal with the pain of the cut. It'll completely heal by next week, which will make next session
I'll deal with the pain. Nadja has decided to get used to the pain first, before she tries anything to get used to narcotics to recover her wits quicker.

Because life is pain and if you get used to it faster, you'll be doing better than those who are crackheads and don't get used to it as fast.

@Inkybus, what do you think?
That is fair, I think you should answer it that way.

@Ironuyh

Just to clarify, the scar Angelica has something she has for years. I meant to say before she arrived at the settlement, but I instead said before she arrived here, which was ambiguous

Just to clarify, the scar Angelica has something she has for years. I meant to say before she arrived at the settlement, but I instead said before she arrived here, which was ambiguous
Absolutely, but I was referring to the bruises. I think the issue was that I was assuming they were on her face. I can edit it.

@Ironuyh do you want to use your infirmary move? It works like the savvyhead move. "When you go into your workspace and dedicate yourself to making a thing, or to getting to the bottom of some shit, decide what and tell the MC. e MC will tell you "sure, no problem, but…" and then 1 to 4 of the following:"

Yeah, that sounds reasonable. I guess what I'm trying to do is figure out what might cause these reactions in people, see if Angelica is undergoing similar reactions that I noticed in Punk Jackson before, perhaps see if things are related. This could also possibly lead into Alana actually naturally running into what has been left for her by Nadja, since she isn't realistically going to watch directly over her patient if she's trying to figure out what's ailing her. Also gives time for Dee to collect info.

I think an Angel would be more qualified than most Savvyheads to reverse-engineer a drug and make something that helps de-toxify victims and the withdrawal pangs they might face, am I correct?

Yeah, that sounds reasonable. I guess what I'm trying to do is figure out what might cause these reactions in people, see if Angelica is undergoing similar reactions that I noticed in Punk Jackson before, perhaps see if things are related. This could also possibly lead into Alana actually naturally running into what has been left for her by Nadja, since she isn't realistically going to watch directly over her patient if she's trying to figure out what's ailing her. Also gives time for Dee to collect info.
Alana will need to run a blood test and get a sample of the drug that caused the illness. She can then test if the drug is the same one and synthesize an antidote.

Back
Top Bottom