Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

St. Mary's School for Bad Ass Bitches / Apocalypse World / OOC

Welcome, welcome!

That also reminds me that there's still a question on the board for Alana: Which one of you do I figure is doomed to self-destruction?

I guess it also means that the question that Adelaide previously had answered is sorta open as well: Which one of you put a hand in when it mattered, and helped me save a life?

Alright, starting things up. @Inkybus roll to seize by force, hard. In this case, it's Alana that your seizing by force. If it goes well, she can escape without her having to roll.

Also, I'm reconning Adelaide's action. It's much more interesting to have the players solve the problem, so Adelaide won't show up until later

@Inkybus even with a miss, you get to pick one of these options:

You inflict terrible harm (+1harm).
• You suffer little harm (-1harm).
• You take definite and undeniable control of it.
• You impress, dismay, or frighten your enemy

Also, if you pick the third option, you can either take control of his knife, or Alana, but not both

Also, Also, are your wearing your flack jacket and helmet? If you're wearing one but not the other, it's 1 armor instead of 2.

pick one of these options:

You inflict terrible harm (+1harm).
• You suffer little harm (-1harm).
• You take definite and undeniable control of it.
• You impress, dismay, or frighten your enemy

Also, if you pick the third option, you can either take control of his knife, or Alana, but not both

Also, Also, are your wearing your flack jacket and helmet? If you're wearing one but not the other, it's 1 armor instead of 2.
The most I have is my 9mm Handgun. I don't wear my flak jacket while I'm in the area controlled by my faction, unless there is someone who is actively gunning for me. It would be a terrible waste of resources to make the armor suffer wear and tear when it can be avoided. Plus, I am technically doing the job of the Enforcers: I am not the 'muscle' of the organization, I should not be expected to be armoured up and ready to diffuse situations by way of interposing myself with danger.

I'll take control of the knife, since my original intent was to stop him from stabbing Alana and I am sure Alana can also help in getting free: she wouldn't have survived this long if she was harmless.

Since that's mixed success, I'll give @Ironuyh the ugly choice. You can either stay grappled by him and lose your action, or you can escape, but he deals one harm to you and steals your stun gun. What's your pick?

Also, @Inkybus is taking two harm from the earlier exchange. I need you to roll 2d6+2, to see if you get any extra negative effects

Right, so: I rolled an 8. If you could also tell me what needs to happen to recover from harm, I would appreciate it.
The two harm you took will heal on its own, one harm per week, or you can ask the Angel to heal you faster. I'm planning on having approximately one week between every session.

Everyone, let me know how much barter you spent today for your lifestyle. I'm going to assume 1 if I don't see a response

do we still need to do Hx questions and highlighted stats for Mack?
Yup. I'll ask them now.

Which one of you got me out of some serious shit?

Which one of you has been with me for days on end?

Which one of you have I caught sometimes staring out at the horizon?

Alright, starting things up. @Inkybus roll to seize by force, hard. In this case, it's Alana that your seizing by force. If it goes well, she can escape without her having to roll.
From what was written before, I understand that rolling Hard will give me experience? How much experience did I get so far?

Back
Top Bottom