Rewards of War (butterfly0408/CutePhoenix)

Krade just smiled before descending upon her, lips latching onto her favorite spot as his hands began tugging desperately at her clothing. He wasn't actually trying to tear it, he just wanted it off and quickly. If tearing happened, then so be it.

((I'm gonna be turning in after my next post so......early night night.^_^))

Laine let out a fit of light laughter. She loved the games he played. One might think a wife would tire of such games after so many years of marriage. But the excitement was just a fresh today after nearly 20 years as they were their first time together. "You are a wild tiger tonight love, rawr!" she teased him.

((Early goodnight!))

"And this tiger plans to devour you literally." Krade replied, growling as well as he finally peeled off the last bit of clothing on her body before he started kissing his way down her body. He knew just how much she liked it when he ate her out, and planned to go all out on her tonight.

"Ooo," she moaned, loving the feeling of her bare naked skin upon his. It was promising already to be a wild night. She liked that idea. Loved the way he worded what he was going to do to her. "Mmmm, my wild beast, yes... devour me. Ahhhh, yes..." her hands clutched the pillow under her head as he body squirmed, already tingling with anticipation for the night ahead.

And devour her he did as he inched his way lower and lower, his face eventually dissapearing between her legs before giving her one quick, teasing lick then quite literally, dove right in, his tongue darting out and going right to work.

Laine first gave a slight giggle with that first little tease of a touch upon her hot, wet sex, but was soon roaring with sounds of pleasure from the way he dove in, quite literally, head first. "Krade!" she cried out, a hand shooting to the back of his head, fingers starting to twist through his hair. "Oh! Oh my Krade! Mmmm..." Her hips bucked up to meet his lips.

Krade had long since come to know that while their normal sex was always crazy, Laine getting eaten out was a special treat that she especially enjoyed. So, he always did his best when doing so. Hands resting on her thighs for a moment, they started to drift up, going across her stomach before stretching out and cupping both breasts while his mouth and tongue continued to give her a through ravaging.

It was a special treat, though certainly not an uncommon one. She sometimes wondered if he might enjoy eating her even more then she enjoyed being eaten. Either way, they were both doing something they loved and doing it with someone they loved as well. Her hips continued to move with his mouth, her continuous sounds of approval flowing from her lips freely. As she felt his hands travel, one of hers did as well. The one remained twisting her fingers in his hair while the other came to take his hand, grasping it in hers as they moved with one another in their own sensual way. Their bodies knew one another so well.

Krade gladly grasped her hand with one of this, while the other lowered down her body to rest on her still flat and sexy stomach. He increased his efforts even further, hitting all the right spots he knew she enjoyed with pin point accuracy.

"I... OH!" She started laughing. It was hard to not when the thoughts in her head at that moment. "I think you know my... mmmm... my pussy better then I do!" she giggled out. And it was the truth. He touched her in ways she couldn't even touch herself if she tried. "Animal instincts?" she playfully questioned

Krades only answer was a playful growl before going right back to work. He particularly liked going down on her as well due to the fact he could give her such pleasure over a long period of time due to the fact he didn't have to worry about climaxing himself and tiring himself out.

Long period of time, yes, sometimes, but not this time. Already she was nearing the highest point she ever could make it to without loosing herself all together. "Krade.... Mmm! Krade!" she moaned in just such a way that he should know by now was her warning that she was going to be cumming before long.

Krade continued on without hesitation. Sure, she was nearing A climax, but just like in his youth, he was determined to give her multiples if possible. Heck, perhaps even more so now.

She knew that about him, she had always know his joy in getting his wife to scream and spill herself time after time. Yet is still never seized to amaze her that he could. "Krade.... Krade... mmm! Krade!" Each time she moaned his name, it could be heard that she was going higher, and higher, and higher. Until... "KR-A-," her voice failed her mid cry and silence hit her a few long moments as she started to spill her juices onto his face. A few moments later, sound returned again, "Ahhhh!!"

And like a thirsty man in the desert, he slurped them up as best he could. When her orgasm subsided, his face finally appeared again as he so erotically slowly started kissing his way up her body, starting at her slender thigh, taking his time as his lips explored her body on their way up.

She sighed a little after first, only enjoying the way he kissed his way up her body. Kissing all these spots he had so many times before, only acting like it was the first time yet again that he did this to her. When he finally reached her face again, she smiled, looking in his eyes and whispered, "How do you not ever get tired to doing that to me?"

"Well, for one, you taste amazing. And two.......I love you of course." Krade replied, smiling down at her before nipping at her lip, then he leaned back so he was seated on the bed, while pulling her up with him, seating her in his lap. His arms went right around, his head lowering to kiss, lick and nip at that oh so favorite spot of hers on her neck.

Laine smiled as she wrapped her arms around his neck, adjusting herself in her lap. Getting comfortable really as she gently wrapped her legs around his waist. Sitting straight, her head tilted back to let him had his way with her neck, giggles mixed when moans being his rewards for the attention on that spot this time. "I love you hear you say you love me. How about you?" She placed her hand on his chin and tilted his face to look at hers, "Do you love to hear me say.... I love you?"

"I most certainly do. But being a typical guy, I do also enjoy hearing you cry out my name in pleasure." Krade replied with a smile and seductive raised eyebrow. Just as smoothe and flirty as always.

Smirking a moment, she threw her head back and cried out, as if she was already at the full peak of pleasure once again, "OH! Krade! AHH! KRADE!" And just as quickly as she started it, she tilted her head to look at him again, that same smirk on her face, her grip on him growing tighter still, "Like that?"

"Yea, more or less." Krade replied, laughing lightly.

"Now, I suppose it's time for me to get that reaction out of your the normal way." he added, returning that seductive smirk as his hands drifted down her back, gently cupping her still very firm and exceptionally nice backside in his lap.

She he grabbed her ass like that, as some kind of reflex, her legs seemed to part even more then they already were. Adjusting herself in his lap, moving to position her pussy up close and very personal with his rock hard cock. "Mmmmm, my favorite way. Mmm, come on and give it to me baby."

"No need to tell me twice." Krade said with a grin, hands still on that lovely ass as he gently lifted her up a bit, pulling her towards him a bit so she was over his cock and then started lowering her down, groaning as always when he started to slide in. This was easily one of his favorite positions out of the numerous ones they had experienced over the years. The feeling of her body grinding and bouncing in his lap, being so close to her, having her arms and legs wrapped around him and having her moan right into his ear. It was all so very erotic. Not to mention, it could also easily transition into a number of other possible positions, making for quite the wild time.

It was one of her favorite positions as well, for all the same reasons and more. One kind of personal reason. "It always comes back to this one, doesn't it?" she whispered softly. This position, it was how he took her the first time years ago. At the time, it might not have been under the best of circumstances, but that was in the past. This was their wonderful, sexual, lusty present. Pausing a moment in his lap, she took that time to just lovingly run her fingers through his hair and smile, looking into his eyes, before the sweet smile turned into more of a smirk and her body began to slowly grind against his.

"Indeed it does." Krade replied with a smile, giving a playful little chuckle when she smirked and the fun started. He did quite enjoy when she took charge and was basically the one ravaging him, rather than the other way around. Still, they were pretty much equals in these kinds of matters, but even then, there were times when one was randier than the other, leading to her pouncing on him, or him tearing off her clothing and taking her on the spot.

Back
Top Bottom