Rewards of War (butterfly0408/CutePhoenix)

((Byes. And sweet. You know I'll certainly be.^_^ Though, if you see that I've been on for a while and have done nothing, or don't post right away, don't worry. It means I'm in the other room playing vidyagames while waiting for people to get on. I'll be on shortly after.^_^))

Krade just smirked before raising his hand and giving her swift, playful smack on the behind.

"Now that's a bad Laine, teasing me like that. I think I'm gonna have to punish you...........EXTRA hard." he said, leaning over her body so his chest and stomach was layed across her back, his lips next to her ear. Obviously, punishing her extra hard meant he was gonna give her a pounding to remember.

The smack only made her laugh once again, but she attempted to pull it back towards the end, clearing her throat and pretending to be oh so serious about the moment, "I mean... oh must you punish me? I was a good girl all day long..."

"I don't know.........You were both good and bad. I'm not sure if I should punish you or reward you......" Krade replied, feigning though. He too, was quite enjoying this.

"Mmmm," she moaned lightly, moving her body to rub against his as he lay over her back, "Aren't your rewards and punishments much of the same my king?" She took extra care to make sure her ass rubbed against his cock just ever so slightly.

"Good point........" Krade replied back, nipping at her ear before pulling back so he was up on his knees again. Hands going to her hips, he was ready to begin, positioning himself and then just sliding right in. Well, she certainly now had her own secret weapon if she ever wanted to win again.

As if reading his mind, she knew she now had him right where she wanted him. While this position drove him wild, she could usually hold herself back in it. Why had she not seen it sooner. Oh the tables were now turned as she moaned and rocked back, pushing him deeper into her dripping, tight hole.

Indeed, she would undoubedly win this time, but it didn't matter to Krade. It felt too good for him to care about winning or losing as he sped up his face, muscular stomach slapping against her firm, tone behind.

She could not help but laugh lightly at how much he was getting into this already. It had only just started up again, "Careful not yo tire yourself love. Two times in a night would be a sad thing for us. It would mean we are loosing our touch..." Nipping her lower lip, she rocked back and forth with his thrusts.

"Don't worry........I'm only getting started......" Krade replied with a look of pure desire, passion and lust in his eyes. Sure, he was really getting into this from the get go, but with that look in his eyes.........their night only had only barely begun/

She smiled. She couldn't see the look in his eyes, but could hear it in his voice never the less. "You are going to tire me out tonight... aren't you?" That truly was more of a rhetorical question. Of COURSE he was going to. It wouldn't be a complete night without it.

"Well of course........" Krade replied, smiling before grunting and groaning as his pace quickened further. He wasn't nearing his climax or anything, he just trying to make the very best of this he could.

((Ack, time for me to run again. I'll be back within a couple of hours. Not sure exactly how long. But, I'll see ya if you're still on when I get back.))

Laine clutched the bedsheets in her hands, her rocking increasing with his pace. She let it go on like that for awhile, but she was always the one in control, even if he thought it was him. And when the time was right, she pressed her upper body down to the bed, raising her back end high. She knew he like it like that.

Indeed he did. It was simply amazing to Krade as he increased his pace further.

"I'm so gonna win the next one......" moaned out Krade, his climax obviously near. He couldn't deny he lost this round all right, but he'd get her back with the next one.

Smirking wide, she only squeezed her tight pussy together around his rock hard cock, "You can try..." she taunted, only just then really feeling her own climax coming on. He'd come long before her either way. "Stop keeping me waiting love. The night is still young and we have much to do still."

"I'm gonna pay you back........." Krade moaned out before his pace picked up, before long, his cock twitching his warm seed flowed into her body. He didn't stop thrusting, he kept going on. But, his pace gradually died back down.

Just like always, his orgasm brought hers closer to the surface. And knowing that he was the one whom had lost this round, there was no need to hold it back any longer. Just a few more pumps of that glorious rod of his and she was riding the waves of pleasure just as he was. Ending up a sort of puddle of limp body parts and pleasure afterward, laying on the bed in the after glow. "One to one..." she commented with a light giggle. "Best two out of three?"

((Time to skip ahead?))

"You're on......." Krade replied, flipping her over before lowering himself to start kissing a trail down her body. Just as she used something he really liked against him, he was gonna use one of his special weapons as well. He knew how much she loved when he went down her, and he planned to do just that.

((Yes. I shall write it.... PLACE HOLDER. Will add another reply in a moment, just confirming on more thing. I am gonna write in that like, Serena is taking up Alicia's night so Alicia has to go find Ashely in the daytime just to get some time with her before Serena steps in. That work?))

((OOO, or perhaps Alicia doesn't come with the inention of sex. She comes, having snuck away from Serena, to have a break after getting ravaged again the previous night and every night before that. Her and Ashley talk, romantic sparks fly, and that leads to them going upstairs and doing it.))

"No fa-AHH!" Laine moaned as he played dirty...

-------------------------------------------------

Time passed and many things happened for the royal family. Well, at least for the royal daughters. Eden and Zane had only become closer after their night of pleasure in the distant wing of the castle. Their date had been rained out the following day to prevent Eden from returning the favor as it were, but that only gave them more time to grow closer and closer. Zane's plans were changing by the day as he cared less about getting Eden into bed to make his mother proud and just ended up caring more and more about just... Eden.

Meanwhile, for Alicia... when Serena had decided that she was her possession, things certainly did change. Every night Alicia made her way into town, wither she liked it or not, she ended up in bed with Serena. Sometimes Serena let her have one person or another first, but the night ALWAYS finished with her. It left Alicia's playmate Ashley feel left out. Many times she came to the tavern, hoping to catch Alicia and get another night with her, but she waited and waited for the chance that never came. She had to survive and take whatever man propositioned her while she waited for Serena to give Alicia and opening for her.

It was still the afternoon when Ashley arrived at the tavern, hoping to maybe catch Alicia early in the evening, before her friend Serena showed up. Ashley missed Alicia so much. She was the closest thing to a friend or even a lover that she could get in her... profession.

In fact, Alicia was already there. Though, it wasn't for one of her nightly romps with Serena. She had actually managed to sneak away from her........owner whilst Serena was busy elsewhere. Alicia looked quite..........tired as she sat by herself at a table, sipping some ale to ease her mind. Serena has more than wore the princess out in the previous days. Sure, this tavern wasn't the best place to hide from Serena, but it was a place Alicia was fond of and it served some damn good ale as well.

Though, her back was to the door, so she did not notice when Ashley had entered. She wasn't exactly physically tired though. More mentally and emotionally though. She just needed a break from Serena for at least one night.

Ashley could not deny how her heart fluttered a little seeing that Alicia was there and that Serena was not. Even if she could not spend the night with her, at least she could talk with her for a time. She only hoped Alicia would not mind. Ashley just... well... she needed to talk to her like she needed air to breathe.

"Can I sit with you?" she asked, coming up to the seat at the table next to Alicia. God, would she even remember her? It had been almost two weeks since they got a good look at one another let alone talked.

The bright smile that spread across Alicias face showed that she did indeed remember her, and was damn excited to see her.

"Ashley!" she said, almost squeeling in girly excitement.

"Of course you can sit with me. You don't even need to ask." she said, her smile vibrant and full of energy.

Back
Top Bottom