Rewards of War (butterfly0408/CutePhoenix)

He smirked as he knew they had made contact, and the same thought was now rolling through both their minds. In fact, he gave her another message through his eyes. Indicating to her a direction before he picked his napkin up from his lap, set it on the table and quietly excused himself from the table. No one paid him notice for many people were in conversation and moving this way and that. No one would really notice him missing, not care in truth. Making sure he was still in her attention, he walked in the same direction his eyes had indicated to her not long before, into a darker, vacant, hallway.

Watching him leave, Alicia waited a while so as to not draw any suspicions. After a few minutes, she reached for her glass of wine and "accidentally" tipped it over so it spilled onto her dress.

"Oh my!" she gasped, springing to her feet as if it was a real surprised.

"I'd best hurry and change before the dress is ruined. Please, forgive me." she politely said with a bow and princess like smile before heading off in the direction the noble had done so just a moment ago, entering the dark hallway soon after.

It was a good move. She would have drawn attention either way, but this way she drew attention to a very good reason for leaving so abruptly. And with how long it would take her to get out of one party dress and into another, she had certainly bought herself sometime.

As she entered the hall, there was no sign of the lord of the perv, she had to walk a ways down the hall before he made himself known. He had found an open door that lead into a small sort of supply closet and stood just inside the small, dark space, "Good girl, you followed..." with a smirk on his lips, he slipped even deeper into the darkness of the room, knowing she'd follow him more into the dark.

"Indeed." Alicia replied, smiling seductively as she indeed followed him into the small room.

"Good choice. You must do this alot." she asked with a teasing smirk as she stepped to him, large breasts pressing lightly against his chest.

The moment she was close, he reached out and shut the door behind her. It gave them a little more space, but still not to much. "I do it from to time, but never with a sweet little treat like you." There was nothing soft or sweet at all about how the lord started to treat her. This hand shot to her large breasts right away, grabbing them and twisting at them harshly.

Alicia couldn't help but wince a little when he started to manhandle her large chest. Though, it was really nothing new. He was far from the first to get rough with her and she could tell by the look in his eyes, he intended to ravage her body hard tonight.

"Right.......to the point I see...." she said between a soft moan or two. It was fake though. Just a kind of way to spur him on a bit. Guys seemed to like knowing they were doing well.

His ego had been successfully stroked by her little fake moan. He smirked and only squeezed at them harder still, "It's the only way to be. Right to..." He thrust his hips against hers, letting her feel how hard he was, "the point."

"If that's the case..........then why am I still wearing clothes?" Alicia asked with a smirk and raised eyebrow. In all honesty, she had half expected him to just shove her against the wall and tear off her clothes. She wasn't really expecting any foreplay from this guy.

He wasn't planning on giving much more then just this. He that thought perhaps this princess was like other ladies where they needed a little woeing. Even the chamber maids he had fucking in the passed needed a little bit of it. But it pleased him to see that Alica was more like a common gutter whore. That was more the lady he liked to fuck.

In a flash, and without a word, his hands grabbed at her skirts and lifted them all the way up to her waist. "Who said we even need to take the time for taking off clothing?" His one hand held her skirts up still while the other hand freed his cock, grabbed her to give him a clear entry, and thrust forward without even giving her a chance to get use to the idea of it.

Alicia didn't even really have time to make another suggestive comment. Just as soon as a smile crossed her face, he had thrust into her, causing her to make an O face and moan rather loudly. Pure, animalistic lust fuck..........just the way she liked it. While not the most attractive of men, this was sill looking like an enjoyable little trist.

"You liked that, didn't ya?" he all put hissed to her before his lips lowered down to her neck and he stated biting at her skin. No some little series of love bites, but almost like he was gnawing like she was a piece of tough meat. He didn't give a damn if she liked it or not, cus he liked it. And to him, that was all that mattered. He was turning this encounter into something to either remember forever or forget not long after. He was making his thrusts hard, fast, yet deep all at the same time.

Indeed, Alicia did like the ferocity of it, moaning loudly from everything he did, especially the biting. Hard to say just why she enjoyed it. Most of the time, her promiscuity came from her frustrations, but she hadn't be angry at all lately. In fact, quite the opposite.

She was going to need a dress with a high collar before she returned to the party. His marks he was leaving would remain for quite some time, that was sure. He kept going at her, both neck as well as below, plowing over and over and over again into her pussy. He hands returned as well to her breasts and went back to harshly grabbing and twisting them.

Taking things a step farther, when his hands returned to her breasts, her hand joined him........sort of. While he mauled her chest, she gripped the top of her dress and in a swift pull, her large breasts popped out, fully bare and ready for him to ravage again as he pounded her mercilessly. She had thought Master was a hard lover.....

The feeling of flesh on flesh drove him wild! He gave a pure animal like growl of arousal before he started going even harder and faster at her, drawing himself ever closer to the edge. She had better catch up, for he certainly would not care he she didn't reach peck with him.

As much as she physically enjoyed it, that certain spark to bring her to orgasm wasn't there. Perhaps due to how this was happening without her being angry. She was just..........doing this. She wasn't doing this because Brion turned her down again or something. In fact.........she herself wasn't sure why she was doing this. Too late to question it now. She only moaned louder as he increased his pace and could feel him nearing his end.

"yes..........Yes............Yes........." she started to cry out, spurring him on further as her arms reflexively went around his neck, holding onto him.

((Hehe, this scene has certainly been as fun as I had expected.^_^ But anywho, I've gotta run for tonight. Ciao.))

She was good faking yet again, for his ego was soaring higher and higher until he thought he was the greatest lover on the planet. "Ahh! AHH! Fuck! Your good! Best.. ahhh.... fuck I... aahh... ahhh......." he could almost taste it.

((Oh that's PERFECT! HA! Humoring the alpha dog when the sex sucks! I love it!))

Putting the proverbial cherry on top, Alicia arched her back sharply, pressing her pussy and breasts against him as she tossed her head back and cried out in pleasure, sounding like a mix of a moan and squeel. Sure, she hadn't actually climaxed, but she was just putting the finishing touches on her little act. Not like he'd notice anyways.

((Hehe, thanks.^_^ Though, the sex doesn't suck.......per say. In the physical regard, it's satisfying her body, but it isn't bringing her to an actual orgasm. So........yea, you could say she thinks the sex sucks. Depends on how you look at it.))

What a show! And she had him believing ever second of it! "That's right!" He hissed a little into her ear, "That's right you like it! UHH!" With one last thrust and groan, he released his load into her. It was in truth... not that impressive, but at the moment, he felt like the king of everything.

While keeping up the act of a spent princess, she was rather surprised by his lackluster load. For a guy that was so desperate to bang her and after such a furious humping, she was expecting more of an..........well, just more.

"I sure did. Do I live up to my stories?" she asked with a smile, leaning forward so their faces were just barely apart, her large chest pressing firmly against his.

"And some," he panted a little as he pulled out and away, giving her no signs of affection afterwards. No nuzzle, no kiss. To him, she had served her purpose. "It's an honor for me, to now be among those who got a chance to experience the Princess Alica." He gave a slight laugh to himself, thinking but not saying out loud that it was not a very select group, but it was still a nice one to be in. Working on getting his pants done up once more, he was very nonchalant about it all, "Perhaps we can do it again sometime," he told as he reached out to give her breast one last hard squeeze before exiting, strutting his way back to the party like some stud stallion.

((I hope you like the aftermath of it. I thought it would perhaps give her a chance a new layer if the noblemen see her as a bit of a whore. Something they all whisper about behind her back perhaps. Some more fuel for her fire.))

((Works for me.^_^ Before I post...........what's next? I did have an idea of altering Serenas next appearance. Instead of the her replacing whore thing, she could catch Alicia in a few minutes, when she's changing.))

((That is up to you. We could save the replacing with Whore for later and have Serena having snuck into the castle with Zane during the party? If that is the case, then since she is going to change her dress right now, I would think we should change the order of events from what we originally had and go to Alicia and Serena before going to Zane and Eden. Will Alicia ever return to the party at all then?))

((Yea, she'll return to the party regardless of what we have play out. As usual, it was an idea that just popped into my head. Another idea I just had would be another close call with Brion where he comes looking for her and accidentally walks in on her in her room, getting changed. If we're doing that, I'm not sure how far I'd want him to get. Them officially becoming a couple is a long way off, but I do want them to go all the way once a good bit before then, with him regretting it after and avoiding her, which just pisses her off and makes her even more wild.))

((Ooohh I kind of like that! The Brion idea. How about, he is coming down the hall looking for her, seeing the Lord with a smirk on his face and Brion has a sinking feeling of what happened, but goes to find Alica hoping it's not true. Finds her changing and attempts to make a move on her, but sees those lovely marks on her neck and realizes what she did with the Lord. Angry, he leaves her. It will only fuel her meeting with Serena afterwards. The kind of fuel she was missing with the lord.))

Back
Top Bottom