Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Show Yourselves!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The King Of Yaoi said:
Kaios said:
Because it is huge and I know I could eat it all in one sitting. I am such a fatty! *Laughs* No I am not really fat. >.> Ugly maybe but yeah.
;giggles; x3 I could eat all that, but I'd probably puke at one point or another.
;nuzzles; your not fat you can just stomach more than me! ^-^

Yeah if you saw my pictures I posted a few pages back you will see that I am not. Lets see...Three baked potatoes four packs of ramen and half of a Pizza Hut pasta thing...Wasn't enough >.<

Kaios said:
The King Of Yaoi said:
Kaios said:
Because it is huge and I know I could eat it all in one sitting. I am such a fatty! *Laughs* No I am not really fat. >.> Ugly maybe but yeah.
;giggles; x3 I could eat all that, but I'd probably puke at one point or another.
;nuzzles; your not fat you can just stomach more than me! ^-^

Yeah if you saw my pictures I posted a few pages back you will see that I am not. Lets see...Three baked potatoes four packs of ramen and half of a Pizza Hut pasta thing...Wasn't enough >.<
I have a friend like that. He's skinny as hell though o.o'

;huggles you; I don't usually get hungry D:

Because you know it takes three mods to lift the massive ban hammer though All Trygon has to do is point and BAM! Instaban!

l_86fd31d801f5472eb440a0e399390ad9.jpg

It's meh.

Comment: Boo! Hiya Kaios!

Anjeru said:
o.o;

Me? Adorable eyes? *blush*

@Kaios: stop trying to make me blush! <3

Oh but you know that I like to make you blush you are so CUTE when you do I just want to tackle you!

Kaios said:
Anjeru said:
o.o;

Me? Adorable eyes? *blush*

@Kaios: stop trying to make me blush! <3

Oh but you know that I like to make you blush you are so CUTE when you do I just want to tackle you!

OMG~ You guys! My face is SO red! XD

Joseph Kerr said:
Cute. Women are so much cuter when they blush. I'm sure every guy here would agree with that.

You're telling me I lived with her for a while!

Anjeru, very cute bb! what is the poster behind you, if you don't mind my asking? ;o if its a poster lol.

Gwendolyn said:
Anjeru, very cute bb! what is the poster behind you, if you don't mind my asking? ;o if its a poster lol.

@Kaios: Hahaha...yes XD

@Gwendolyn: Heheh, thank-you! And I believe that is my Resident Evil Extinction poster. I have posters all over my room...such an Otaku...XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom