Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Show Yourselves!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anjeru said:
Gwendolyn said:
Anjeru, very cute bb! what is the poster behind you, if you don't mind my asking? ;o if its a poster lol.

@Kaios: Hahaha...yes XD

@Gwendolyn: Heheh, thank-you! And I believe that is my Resident Evil Extinction poster. I have posters all over my room...such an Otaku...XD

Oh yes you so are!!!

cool! I have a lot of posters too. well, posters and just like random stuff. i have a bunch of stuffed animals too. XD

Gwendolyn said:
cool! I have a lot of posters too. well, posters and just like random stuff. i have a bunch of stuffed animals too. XD

@Kaios: *poke* First poke of the day! SO THERE!

@Gwendolyn: You sound like me XD

Anjeru said:
Gwendolyn said:

Damnit!! >.<

Kaios said:
Anjeru said:
Gwendolyn said:

Damnit!! >.<

Mwahaha. Oh oh oh, and and! I steal my infaliable logic back and you can't take it for 24 hours!

<< That's what you get for teasing me.

I just dug up some older pics... but I'm scared to post them XD they're scary. they're from back when my hair was...interesting to say the least.

but I used to be very "scene" as they put it. XD i died the shit out of my hair all the time and wore a lot of make-up and hip clothes. but I def like my hair blonde now. it looks better one me, i think, because its close to my natural color.

anyone else here dye their hair? or go through a phase where they did? XD just curious.

I'm definitely one of those people who'd look stupid if they dyed their hair, no matter what colour. D:

I've never dyed my hair.
I've wanted to. But I really don't know what color I'd do. o_O; I think I'd look funny with most other colors...
Streaks, though, of like... Purple, or blue, or green or something crazy I've been really tempted to try.
But I have 'omgwtfcurly' hair... So I don't think that would work very well. >.o
My hair is pretty much the bane of my existence most of the time.

Gwendolyn said:
I just dug up some older pics... but I'm scared to post them XD they're scary. they're from back when my hair was...interesting to say the least.

but I used to be very "scene" as they put it. XD i died the shit out of my hair all the time and wore a lot of make-up and hip clothes. but I def like my hair blonde now. it looks better one me, i think, because its close to my natural color.

anyone else here dye their hair? or go through a phase where they did? XD just curious.

My hair is pink! o.o And I dyed it black for awhile. And I tried purple.

I'm naturally a red-head. -nod nod- I got pictures from all but the purple, I think. >_<

Anjeru said:
Gwendolyn said:

My hair is pink! o.o And I dyed it black for awhile. And I tried purple.

I'm naturally a red-head. -nod nod- I got pictures from all but the purple, I think. >_<

You're lucky you're a redhead who still looks good with dyed hair! Many redheads (like me!) can't pull it off. : /

Kaios said:
I couldn't see myself with any other color than blond.

@Calista: It took awhile to get used to, like I did look odd when I first started doing it. One reason I think it works is cuz I'm pale. o.o;;

Kaios...you can only be blonde XD cuz you've stated that you are a dirty kraut, at least to me. Lol.

Anjeru said:
Kaios said:

@Calista: It took awhile to get used to, like I did look odd when I first started doing it. One reason I think it works is cuz I'm pale. o.o;;

Kaios...you can only be blonde XD cuz you've stated that you are a dirty kraut, at least to me. Lol.

Oh yes because Germans like me can be ninjas too on the battle Field! Ask Trygon!

Kaios said:
Anjeru said:
Kaios said:

Oh yes because Germans like me can be ninjas too on the battle Field! Ask Trygon!

Haha, Ben would know. -nod nod-

I wouldn't want to be a ninja, I'de much prefer to be a sam fisher. He has cooler toys :)

I never really looked great with dyed hair either, looking back, but I loved it at the time! XD its just one of those things when you look back and say "what the fuck was I thinking" lol

@Gwendolyn: Haha, a "WTF?!" moment. -nod- I've had quite a few of those.

I can't be a ninja...

Anjeru=KLUTZ.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom