Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Show Yourselves!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gwendolyn said:
I never really looked great with dyed hair either, looking back, but I loved it at the time! XD its just one of those things when you look back and say "what the fuck was I thinking" lol

Oh oh!!! I have had times like that!!!! I think her name was Stephanie!

Kaios said:
Gwendolyn said:
I never really looked great with dyed hair either, looking back, but I loved it at the time! XD its just one of those things when you look back and say "what the fuck was I thinking" lol

Fat chicks are like horses, they are fun to ride but for gods sakes don't ever let your friends catch you.

Reaper said:
Kaios said:
Gwendolyn said:

Fat chicks are like horses, they are fun to ride but for gods sakes don't ever let your friends catch you.

-Epic fail-

I tried so hard not to laugh.

Reaper said:
Kaios said:
Gwendolyn said:

She wasn't fat...Just an over jealous drug addict.

I know what you're talking about Kaios. :lol: I made a mistake named Aaron...

and Ben... and Will... and Darron... :|

I haven't had the best luck with relationships. :roll:

I had to leave 2 guys because their, uh, 'fetishes' creeped me out. I still feel kinda bad :/

But not really :lol:

wow that sounds harsh. XD

I had to leave a girl because she wanted to marry me a week after dating....I was 16 >.<

Rawrs! Random I know but it had to be said. No! Don't ask just go with it yeah thats right.

My very first boyfriend wanted us to get married when I was 15 and he was 16.

granted, we had a pregnancy scare. :roll: thank god thats all it was: just a scare. and I haven't had a single one since. I got on birth control real quick after that and started using condoms.

I made such stupid choices when I was younger...but I'm a smart girl now lol XD

he was a great guy though...

Gwendolyn said:

granted, we had a pregnancy scare. :roll: thank god thats all it was: just a scare. and I haven't had a single one since. I got on birth control real quick after that and started using condoms.

God scares like that kept me up at night. Not all bad thoughts though. Around my last birthday was the last one.

Gwendolyn said:

My 1st boyfriend wanted us to get married, I was 14 and he was 17. That ended because of my mother...which she seems to cause quite frequently. MUST ESCAPE!

Anjeru said:
Gwendolyn said:

My 1st boyfriend wanted us to get married, I was 14 and he was 17. That ended because of my mother...which she seems to cause quite frequently. MUST ESCAPE!

Yeah and how many times have I told you NOT to move back in with her, it is bad for your health!

Kaios said:
Anjeru said:
Gwendolyn said:

Yeah and how many times have I told you NOT to move back in with her, it is bad for your health!

-blink- I have no job and thus, no place to go. It's only temporary, then I will ESCAPE!...again. For...like...the 3rd time, I think. But at least it won't be out of state this time. -nod- Plus dad is moving here! =D

my mom & dad are so great. very open. total hippies. i love it. :cool: i have a step mom too, and she's way cool. overall my family is very chill. except for the little ones! I have a 6 year old niece, almost 3 year old nephew and a new baby niece that was just born last Thursday. I'm a proud aunt, but damn, I've had to babysit them in the past and that was... something. XD

My dad used me be an angry beast the he started taking relaxing "Herbs" and quite fun to be around now >.>

Gwendolyn said:
my mom & dad are so great. very open. total hippies. i love it. :cool: i have a step mom too, and she's way cool. overall my family is very chill. except for the little ones! I have a 6 year old niece, almost 3 year old nephew and a new baby niece that was just born last Thursday. I'm a proud aunt, but damn, I've had to babysit them in the past and that was... something. XD

My mom was a drinker and was abusive up until a few years ago. Now she's just obsessive and freaks out if she can't control everything in my life, or life in general. She's paranoid, controlling, obsessive, and just downright insane.

My dad I was out of touch with until a few months ago, but he'll be moving here soon. He's totally awesome and very open-minded.

I loved my step-mom, but unfortunetly, she passed away. My 14 year old sis is...well, a teenager. And my 22 year old brother is...well...crazy too, but at least he's into video games, anime, and conventions XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom