Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Show Yourselves!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats good. You know when Try moved to my town he left his friends behind and he didn't really have any friends when I met him but that was what....Almost seven years now. Its never too late to make better closer friends.

Trygon said:
That line of thinking does you no good at all, king.
I know. D: My dad's concerned about it...
;started getting all lethargic from not caring and everything;
But I'm starting to care about my body at least... x.x
I need to exercise more and everything.... one step at a time right?

;mutters; ;-; I guess I never felt any self worth since my family is all jokey all the time so I never took anything completely serious... ;rubs eyes a bit; like I joke about the most serious stuff that I really shouldn't be joking about.. like about my own funeral.. but then again.. I'm stuck in that loop since my sister keeps battering me down for my flaws. ;wiggles weirdly in seat; I like being positive... but.. its hard with living with cynicals and jokesters..

and griping about it does me no good either >>''

because it doesn't change the fact that I need to change and that I'm responsible for myself not others and it doesn't matter what they say.. but it still gets to me.

The King Of Yaoi said:
Trygon said:

;mutters; ;-; I guess I never felt any self worth since my family is all jokey all the time so I never took any completely serious... ;rubs eyes a bit; like I joke about the most serious stuff that I really shouldn't be joking about.. like about my own funeral.. but then again.. I'm stuck in that loop since my sister keeps battering me down for my flaws. ;wiggles weirdly in seat; I like being positive... but.. its hard with bit cynicals and jokesters..

because it doesn't change the fact that I need to change and that I'm responsible for myself not others and it doesn't matter what they say.. but it still gets to me.

The aspect of change should me something someone does in an instant. Be yourself while make small changes one maybe two at a time.

Calista said:
-Suddenly tackle hugs King out of nowhere- =)

;get tackle hugged; ooopmh... ;nuzzles back; I needed that <3

Kaios said:
The King Of Yaoi said:
Trygon said:

;mutters; ;-; I guess I never felt any self worth since my family is all jokey all the time so I never took any completely serious... ;rubs eyes a bit; like I joke about the most serious stuff that I really shouldn't be joking about.. like about my own funeral.. but then again.. I'm stuck in that loop since my sister keeps battering me down for my flaws. ;wiggles weirdly in seat; I like being positive... but.. its hard with bit cynicals and jokesters..

The aspect of change should me something someone does in an instant. Be yourself while make small changes one maybe two at a time.
I'm trying to be myself but recently I went through an 'emo' like phase where I didn't even see the point in doing that... for a while I felt utterly hollow like everything was torn out.
It was the worst feeling I've ever had in my life. x.x'
At that point I seriously did care about anything....

My father requests my leave... I'll be back tomorrow guys ;waves;

That is life though. Things get worse before they get better. Though you can't change without the want and desire to change. I am working on the whole "self confidence" thing.

n529897376_1734317_317.jpg

Sorry for the bad shot >.<

Gwendolyn said:
Alright, alright. :cool:

This pic is kind of old, from like july...

moiaussi.jpg

This sexy~ one i took before going to my birthday party a few weeks ago.

moi.jpg

you can see all my stuffed animals on the shelf... XD

but yeah, def an improvement from that first pic i posted haha.
You're prettyyyy.

Trazz said:
Gwendolyn said:
Alright, alright. :cool:

This pic is kind of old, from like july...

moiaussi.jpg

This sexy~ one i took before going to my birthday party a few weeks ago.

moi.jpg

you can see all my stuffed animals on the shelf... XD

but yeah, def an improvement from that first pic i posted haha.
You're prettyyyy.

Very pretty... In fact, can I call rule 32, sign to prove it?

Anywho, this picture is sorta old, and wouldn't have been accurate if it weren't for the fact that I got my hair cut a week or two back. So much length gone. ;-;

So, now it's back to that length, except styled a bit better.

kittenhatmed.jpg

Kaios said:
That is life though. Things get worse before they get better. Though you can't change without the want and desire to change. I am working on the whole "self confidence" thing.
I know... Life is indeed like that.
I've just never experienced something so close to rock bottom before... well as close as I've ever gotten in my life.
I've never seen rock bottom but that felt like it could have been it for me...
I want things to change... I just have problems in my current environment. D:

Gwendolyn said:
Why am I up at 530 in the morning... idk, but vixen, migumi you guys are both cute! <3

Thanks (*^^)

And I agree, everyone on here looks very good in their photos ^_^

The King Of Yaoi said:
Kaios said:
I've just never experienced something so close to rock bottom before... well as close as I've ever gotten in my life.

Well things do take time. I don't really know what else I can tell you but try to keep in good spirits and the rest will follow.

Kaios said:
The King Of Yaoi said:
Kaios said:

Well things do take time. I don't really know what else I can tell you but try to keep in good spirits and the rest will follow.
Mmm alright ;huggles;

Because it is huge and I know I could eat it all in one sitting. I am such a fatty! *Laughs* No I am not really fat. >.> Ugly maybe but yeah.

Kaios said:
Because it is huge and I know I could eat it all in one sitting. I am such a fatty! *Laughs* No I am not really fat. >.> Ugly maybe but yeah.
;giggles; x3 I could eat all that, but I'd probably puke at one point or another.
;nuzzles; your not fat you can just stomach more than me! ^-^

This is a thread to post pictures kindly take your rp setup and idle chatter elsewhere RAWR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom