Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Show Yourselves!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trygon said:
The King Of Yaoi said:
;shifty eyes;

Merf... ;wants to say something I wouldn't normally say; D:

;decides to just hands trygon and kaios a piece of pie;
Speak your mind. You saw how many warnings he had. If you really think it's offensive, say it in PVP.
;fiddles fingers; but... I... mmm... ;frowns for a moment;

Ah here's what I thought... Papanomics current rank is space junk... so I thought.. mmm suits him if he'll do that.

;doesn't like being mean to people but sees that its somewhat okay to say it here;

.... ;-; I don't really like hurting people's feelings... ;just that way;

Kaios: You're welcome ^^

The King Of Yaoi said:
Trygon said:
The King Of Yaoi said:
;shifty eyes;

Speak your mind. You saw how many warnings he had. If you really think it's offensive, say it in PVP.

Ah here's what I thought... Papanomics current rank is space junk... so I thought.. mmm suits him if he'll do that.

;doesn't like being mean to people but sees that its somewhat okay to say it here;

You know I used to be the same way but then I realized that those who deserve it have it comming and they should take whats comming to them.

The King Of Yaoi said:
Trygon said:
The King Of Yaoi said:
;shifty eyes;

Why not? It's fun~

Trygon said:
Why not? It's fun~

People used to either always make fun of me or give me the cold shoulder.

I got the cold shoulder for my whole elementary school experience, since I came to my school in the second grade and all the other kids where already in clicks. x.x'

Kaios: I don't like putting people down.. since I wouldn't want the same thing.. but I do understand if its coming to someone from what they've done.

Nurse_K: ah.. Thank you... ;blush;​

The King Of Yaoi said:
Trygon said:
Why not? It's fun~

I got the cold shoulder for my whole elementary school experience, since I came to my school in the second grade and all the other kids where already in clicks. x.x'

Kaios: I don't like putting people down.. since I wouldn't want the same thing.. but I do understand if its coming to someone from what they've done.

So did I. *grins* Then I grew up and learned to manipulate.

Trygon said:
The King Of Yaoi said:
Trygon said:
Why not? It's fun~

Wow that sounds like me back in high school.

Trygon said:

I'm not that mean though. ;-; Well I wouldn't want to do that so someone... even I have been manipulated before... only after I realize I am... do I end up not being so nice....​

Kaios said:

;huggles; In high school I ended up gaining friends because I was nice and I didn't care about clicks.

I still deny I'm popular, even though my friends say I am. D:

Not to be offencive but I used to be the kind of guy that girls would snicker at make fun of and even other guys would walk all over me. I allowed it but that all changed. Standing up for yourself does sometimes mean putting others down. I don't do it because I like to like Try does. I do it to defend myself.

The King Of Yaoi said:
Trygon said:

I'm not that mean though. ;-; Well I wouldn't want to do that so someone... even I have been manipulated before... only after I realize I am... do I end up not being so nice....​

Kaios said:

;huggles; In high school I ended up gaining friends because I was nice and I didn't care about clicks.

I still deny I'm popular, even though my friends say I am. D:

I know the feeling. I used to live with Trygon and I would usually be in my room if too many people were around I kept thinking I wasn't wanted around but I guess I was wrong.

Trygon said:
Yeah, because all of us constantly asking why you didn't hang out more didn't pass the hint? *laughs*

Hey, you know I can't take a hint.

I'm one of those girls that sees someone being picked on and goes over to the picker and bitches them out in front of all of their super manly friends so that the picker ends up the picked on.

Ahh, those days.

Kaios said:
Not to be offencive but I used to be the kind of guy that girls would snicker at make fun of and even other guys would walk all over me. I allowed it but that all changed. Standing up for yourself does sometimes mean putting others down. I don't do it because I like to like Try does. I do it to defend myself.
I never really saw myself as important though...
I saw others as important and tended to sacrifice to them even when it hurt me.
I'm still doing that but right now it seems like the person I'm trying to make happy is also suffering from it... without understanding why. ;-;

;feels like a really bad person; ;huggles kaios;

I can't see the people I call friends now though.. mm.. they all live up north and my parents will rarely let me go further than the mall in the next town. They think some random mugger will get me or something.​

Trygon said:
So true, so true. *chuckles*

Yup. Though I did make myself known...In small doses. More in the morning while everyone was still sleeping.

The King Of Yaoi said:
Kaios said:
I'm still doing that but right now it seems like the person I'm trying to make happy is also suffering from it... without understanding why. ;-;

I can't see the people I call friends now though.. mm.. they all live up north and my parents will rarely let me go further than the mall in the next town. They think some random mugger will get me or something.​

*Hugs* Yeah I am the same way. I hate confrontation but not that the expense of my own self. Though when it comes to my friends they come first. No questions asked.

The King Of Yaoi said:
Kaios said:

Logic trap - You like to sacrifice to make sure your friends don't have to, like a good friend should. Ergo, your good friends would do the same, and you hurt them everytime you are self-sacrificing. Therefore, the best thing you can do for your friends is take care of yourself first, and if you have any extra resources once your needs are taken care of, share them out among good friends.

Trygon said:
The King Of Yaoi said:
Kaios said:

Logic trap - You like to sacrifice to make sure your friends don't have to, like a good friend should. Ergo, your good friends would do the same, and you hurt them everytime you are self-sacrificing. Therefore, the best thing you can do for your friends is take care of yourself first, and if you have any extra resources once your needs are taken care of, share them out among good friends.

You and I had this same discussion one morning too.

Kaios said:
Trygon said:

I use that trap a lot. It's very effective.

Kaios said:
That she is. Though I have yet to see a pic of a girl on here that isn't cute.

I disagree to this statement.
I do not consider myself to be cute.

Mina is just adorable and yea, I'll admit. I got a thing for Asians.
Gwendolyn is just drop dead gorgeous and she has my curiosity as to her sexuality.
Although, that's none of my business really. Much to bad.

Trygon said:
Kaios said:
Trygon said:

This is true but that doesn't mean someone will change from it. I sure as hell haven't. I think >.>

Notte said:
Kaios said:
That she is. Though I have yet to see a pic of a girl on here that isn't cute.

I disagree to this statement.
I do not consider myself to be cute.

Mina is just adorable and yea, I'll admit. I got a thing for Asians.
Gwendolyn is just drop dead gorgeous and she has my curiosity as to her sexuality.
Although, that's none of my business really. Much to bad.

Well to be honest once self image doesn't count. I think I am ugly as hell but apparently others here don't does that make me right or them? Majority rules I think.

Trygon said:
Kaios said:
Trygon said:

Wow XD I was gonna start crying but your responses made me chuckle.
Yeah, but I'm not even sure who my good friends are anymore. I never get to talk to them.... and they never call me.
I'm trying to take care of myself but I always keep thinking that their is no point in it... or that it doesn't matter.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom