Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

SAINTS (1x1 w/DarkMukip)

He leaned down to look at her, a soft frown on his face. “We’re discussing this in the morning, you aren’t getting out of this.” He said firmly, but the crinkles around his eyes showed he was more worried than angry.

Amaya finished up her bath, growing tired after getting warm in the tub. After drying her hair and brushing her teeth, she found her way to Sasuke’s room, knocking on the door as she stepped into the open doorway.

He looked up and smiled softly, "Hey, just in time, I cleared sime space for you." He said; and by that he meant that he took his tech from the bed and placed it on the floor at the foot of it.

Amaya wasn’t surprised that tech was overflowing all over his room, finding herself soothed by the nostalgic setting. “Thanks, the couch is good, but I appreciate the offer of a real bed even more.” She crawled into bed, getting comfortable beside him. “You look thin.. have you been eating enough..?” She asked softly.

She got comfortable under the blanket, facing him so they could still talk. “If I need to I can help feed you.” She joked.

“You wouldn’t have to.” She said. “It could be just like college, we are starting over, after all.”

Back
Top Bottom