SAINTS (1x1 w/DarkMukip)

His expression softened, seemingly rather disappointed to part with her, before looking back at Masamune.
"She is not to become food." He said. Masamune made a noise.
"If that's the condition." He said, and Yan nodded.
"She's too good for such a fate."

Amaya swallowed the lump in her throat and stood patiently by as Yan settled the conditions of her sale. Sold off again, she felt afraid and betrayed, but if Yan wished her to be sold, she wouldn’t argue.

"We will discuss more privately, please give me one moment." Yan said, before turning to Amaya and pulling her gently from the room, "Please do not think little of me for this, Fu Xuan. I wish only the best for you." He told her, holding her face tenderly, "In truth, I have heard word that there are investigators planning to capture me, and I dare not see you hurt. Your safety is my top priority."

She frowned heavily, putting her hand over his and leaning into his touch. “Truth be told, I don’t want to leave you, Yan.. I’m content at your side, even if it means in death..” She felt a tear slip from her eye, emotions high.

Yukimura looked to Sasuke, eyes wide. “It’s her, it smells just like her, but it didn’t look like she noticed who we were.” He whispered to Sasuke.

"Do not ask me to watch you be killed." Yan said gently.

Saauke looked stressed out, almost sick, "Do you think she's been brainwashed or something?"
"She probably thought you two were dead. Maybe she thinks she's going nuts." Masamune remarked.

She fought her trembling lip, refusing to cry. “I’ll go.” She relented, nodding despite not wanting that at all.

“We don’t know what happened in the year she was gone, but whatever it is, we’ll fix it.” He said, though truth be told he was sweating.

He moved and kissed her forehead gently before planting a tender kiss on her lips.

"Trauma is a hell of a thing.." Masamune muttered. Sasuke just wanted Amaya home already, he felt like he would vomit.

She gently cupped his jaw, pulling him close as she returned his kiss, making a soft noise against his lips.

He nodded and looked down at the ground before glancing up at the door, heart pounding in his ears as he strained to hear what was beyond the doors.

She nodded and squeezed his hand one last time before letting go, straightening herself out to uphold appearances.

They entered the room again and Yan nodded to Masamune, "Come. We will discuss terms." He said. Masamune looked to Yukimura and Sasuke with a hard glare.
"Behave." He warned before walking out with Yan.

Amaya followed Yan and Masamune silently, one hand holding onto his arm as they walked.

Yukimura grabbed Sasuke’s wrist the second they were alone, looking to him with wide eyes. “We’re almost there.” He said in an excited whisper.

They moved into Yan's office, where he moved to his desk and pulled out a paper to begin writing.

Sasuke nodded, looking a bit stressed.
"Pretty soon we'll have the whole family back." He said.

Amaya stood off to the side of Masamune and Yan, watching him pen out the contract that would seal her fate. What was this guys intentions if he didn’t plan on eating her? She glanced away from him and kept her hands clasped gently in front of her, probably entertainment. That’s what humans were for in a ghouls world after all, good or entertainment.

Yukimura’s heart felt heavy, the idea of living together under the same roof as all those he loved once again was almost enough to bring him to tears. “No matter what, I’ll get us all home again.” He promised.

Yan finished writing and slid the contract to Masamune, who looked it over carefully before signing his name at the bottom.

"I know you will, dana. I never doubted you once." He said gently.

She wrung her hands nervously as she watched Masamune sign his name- nothing she remembered of him was good news.

A soft ringing slowly picked up in Amaya’s ears, a tired feeling washing over her, having to fight letting her shoulders sag. Once more she was passed off to a new owner, once more the one source of happiness and comfort was ripped away.

She let her gaze linger on Yan for a moment before bowing her head to Masamune, following him silently.

Back
Top Bottom