Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

This is a library! (Fish and Candira)

She was very very turned on, and the little bite to her neck wasn't helping things. A soft moan escaped her as he played with her body, his hips bucking into hers. Damn it all, she was already wet again. How did he do that? She closed her eyes as she heard him say he couldn't live without her and smiled softly. "Is that really true?" she whispered, her body slowly start to awaken, energy or no. Her eyes opened and she waited for an answer, unable to do much else.

His teeth began to drag along her neck softly, covered in a light coating of saliva, his hot breath following the trail of it against her skin. His warm hands groped her chest thoroughly and he closed his eyes, beginning to suckle on her neck when she moaned, pushing at her again. He whimpered slightly. "Mhhhhmmm..." He said, almost pleadingly.

V shivered, hardly able to sit still anymore. He had her right where he wanted her, and she knew it. The blonde moaned softly and let him play with her neck, though she was sure she'd have to buy some cover up for it. "If that's what you want, then take it," she whispered into his ear, her entire body heating up with every touch. She was already wet and she could feel that he was getting hard. Even if he just wanted to play with her body for awhile, she would let him.

Feeling her finally submitting to him only aroused him more, telling him that he needn't hold back any longer, and showing him that she wanted it just as badly, if not more than he did. "Alright.." He gasped, his heart pounding from the tension and lust in the air as he reached down for her breasts more, grabbing them through the thin, tight top. He hungrily reached for her shirt, about to pull it off, realizing she had her glasses on, he suckled on her neck harder as he took them off, removing his mouth from her body as he reached down and pulled off her top, his lips instantly moving back to the spot he had been focusing on. He kissed down her neck and chest to just above her breasts, hungrily groping them through her bra, giving her hips a buck as the chair moved slightly.

V moaned as he left a guaranteed hickey on her neck. When she felt her glasses being removed she had to smile at him. Her arousal was increased as he groped her and practically tore off her shirt. His hands knew exactly what to do to her, and she was very very glad that she'd decided to let him go at it. She moaned softly as he kissed down her chest and felt him buck his hips. The chair did move a bit, which was a cue for her to get them to move things to either the table or the floor. "Mmmm, maybe we should move?" she moaned softly.

His mouth was practically magnetized to her neck as he gave quick, short breaths while he pushed up against her body, pulling her breasts out of the bra and playing with her nipples. "Wh-where to?" He asked, his voice weak from lack of air. One of his hands traveled down to her pants, unbuttoning them and beginning to snake into them.

She moaned softly, distracted for a long moment by his caress. When V finally got it back together, she whispered, "The floor is fine," weakly. There wasn't much incentive to go elsewhere at this point in time. "Matthew..." she moaned. "it feels so good...how do you do it?"

He couldn't bring himself to be removed from her body at the moment. He licked her neck roughly, his hand finding its way underneath her panties, he moved his hips back so he could reach for her pussy. His finger found it, already wet his lips curved into a smile against her neck. "I just want to give you what you deserve.." He sighed, his finger slipping down and up into her cunt.

She gasped as he entered her and moaned at the many sensations he was making her feel. "Ahhh...well I think you're doing just that..." Without another word, she tilted her head back so he had more room to leave as many marks as he felt he needed to. Her legs spread for him, just a little--enough to invite his fingers to play more. "But what about what you deserve?" she whispered after a few moments of just enjoying the way he touched her.

His lips smacked against her skin as he moved his mouth longingly and lustfully over her neck in combination with his tongue. "Mmmmn... We'll get to that." He smirked and replied devilishly, scooting his body back a bit further and slipping his finger back and forth within her. "Feel good?" He asked, knowing full well.

She moaned as he continued to finger her, arching her back just a little as he continued to give her goosebumps with his lips. "Yes," she whispered, pleadingly. "Mmmh....Matthew..."

He smirked and slipped another finger into her body, hoping she could handle the girth. Well, she'd better be able to, because she had handled his cock twice now. "Mmm.. Veronica.. Your tight little pussy loves being filled with me, doesn't it?" He asked, suckling on her neck, beginning to leave yet another hickey.

"Oh God, yes," she moaned, her body responding to his every touch. She closed her eyes and tilted her head back once more, allowing him more access. "I love it when you're inside me," she said softly, squirming just a little under his touch, his second finger only adding to her pleasure.

"You just love being all mine, don't you?" He asked, biting her neck and bucking his hips a bit as he pumped her pussy harder and faster. "Yeah, my little Veronica..." His teeth found their way lower and then to the other side of her neck, his other hand grasping her chest.

She moaned louder as his fingers moved more quickly. His hand on her chest and his lips on the unexplored skin of her neck was only adding to the pleasure. "I do...I love being yours," she groaned. "Ohh..my pussy feels so good...." she said softly. "I don't know if I can keep this up much longer."

"MMmmm.." He whined a bit, moving his hips without meaning to, just so into the act. "My Veronica.. You're all mine, you got it?" His opinion was different than it had been ten minutes ago. "You're all mine and no one else can touch.." He fingered her harder and harder, sliding his hand up her tight black shirt and over her breast, groping and squeezing it as he fingered her.

A smirk spread across his lips. "Oh don't worry darling... You can keep this up as long as I need you to."

So he did want more than just casual sex. Or at least he wasn't willing to share her. That was fine with V. "Only yours," she repeated breathily. His forceful nature was beginning to shine through again, and she was certainly enjoying it. "Oooh, but it's a two way street," she moaned. "You're only mine, Matthew. At least while we're together like this." She moaned softly as his fingers kept going and her breasts ached for more of his attention.

He smirked and moved down, breaking his lips from her body as if he were breaking a tightly packed seal. He pulled her tight black shirt up and off of her body, moving his lips down her neck and chest, and moving to suckle on her unattended-to breast. "Who's in control here?" He asked, giving the two fingers a hearty thrust inside of her body as he smirked toothily over her swelling chest.

Who was in control? She didn't have time to really ponder the question before he thrust into her weeping cunt and grinned at her. "You are," she moaned desperately. She felt his lips over her chest and she held him closer to her. "Please, don't stop now," she pleaded. "I need you."

"Oh, don't worry my love, I couldn't stop now, even if you wanted me too..." His voice was weak, yet strong with passion mixed with lust, it gave a very defining tone. He began to suck on her swollen breast, his fingers pumping back and forth within her gushing, folding lips. "Mmmmnnh..." He gasped and gasped, bucking his hips a bit.

V arched her back and pressed her breasts further into him. She closed her eyes and moaned, her head tilting back. She offered all of herself to him, her moans escaping more freely now. She whimpered for more, needing him more than she thought she ever could.

He smirked into her breasts, moving from one to the other, suckling on it and pulling the nipple back inbetween his teeth, sliding the rows of teeth both ways over it gently and plucking it with his lips. His fingers spread apart inside of her and he curled one back, making a "come hither" motion to try to find her g-spot. His other hand moved around to her back, his arm holding her body and pulling her closer as he worked on her and sucked her massive breasts, his fingernails digging into her back, dragging down along the back and reaching for her panties to pull them up, making them tease her asshole.

Veronica had never been so thoroughly pleasured before in her life. His mouth was sending an indescribably delicious sensation of pleasure straight into her brain. Her eyes closed and she moaned, squeezing him as he found the spot he was looking for, his fingers sending a bolt of ecstasy into her body. "Matthew!" she moaned, her body on fire as he ran his nails down her back in the most agonizing of ways, her panties teasing her. He was driving her crazy.

His lips formed a smirk over her perky nipple as he bit and sucked on it once more, sucking hard enough that he hoped to leave a mark. He felt her walls contract around his finger and began to finger her hard once more, pulling her panties more, his breath a little harder and heavier, so into the act and her orgasm. "V-veronica..."

Some sort of spell was on her now. She was constantly hungry for his touch and attention and when she was rewarded with it, she was driven out of her mind with pleasure. She moaned as he teased her, his fingers hitting just the right spot over and over again. "I'm gonna cum!"

Back
Top Bottom