Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

This is a library! (Fish and Candira)

Her breasts moved a little closer, more pressure on his dick. Her tongue viciously attacked his tip as she sucked him off. His words only made her go faster, hoping that he wouldn't last very long at all. She wanted to know that she could do things to him that no other woman could do to him. She wanted him to be her plaything, and the best way to do that was to hold some sort of power over him--other than a t-shirt that bound his hands together. Veronica kept it up, moving her breasts and sucking his tip until she started to get a cramp in her jaw.

"V-V-Veronica..." He gasped, pulling his hips back. "S-stop or I'm go-nna... I'm gonna cum..." He bit his lip, precum forming on the tip of his cock. "D-Do you want me to cum in your mouth?" He asked, looking down at her, realizing she wasn't showing any signs of slowing down. "Is that what you want? My hot, white cum down your throat?"

She looked up at him and only sucked harder, her breasts squeezing just a little harder. She winked up at him and closed her eyes again as she continued to hold him. Her tongue lapped up his precum and she smiled as he lost control. For just a small amount of time the librarian didn't want him to have any control over himself. He would be hers completely when she finished and then she would let him free. After all, there was no reason to deny both of them what they really wanted.

His legs were shaking and he moaned, getting closer and closer as he moaned for her. "Mmmmm. Veronica... I want to be yours and yours alone, and I don't want anyone to get inbetween us... I want to be your one and only man... And I want you to be my one and only woman!" With a few more sucks and breast pumps Matt had reached his limit and began to cum as he let out a loud, low moan, his cock surging, his body shaking, and his hot white cum filling her mouth.

His words surprised her, but she was willing to listen more. Without any hesitation, she drank down his hot cum, getting every last drop as she milked him with her breasts. When it was all gone, V got off of him and licked her lips, smirking as she leaned over him and kissed his lips, letting him taste a bit of himself. "Well, if that's what you want, you'd better be careful." That said, she untied him and let his arms free.

He sighed as he came to his sense, realizing just how out of control they'd gotten and how much brain chemistry could change with something like that. "Be careful? Why's that?" He asked, rubbing his wrists and kissing her neck, his arms wrapping around her, still showing his submissive temperment.

"It's one thing to want me to be yours...it's completely another to not get jealous every time a man hits on me. Be careful that you don't let that happen, Matthew. I'd hate to be afraid of you," she said with a little kiss. She let him put his arms around her and then held him tight. "But if you really want me and no one else, make sure I don't get jealous," she said with a little wink.

"I might..." He began to tell her about how he would protect her from other guys, remembering they had to keep their love a secret. "Well... I'll try not to get jealous." He smiled and kissed her on the cheek and neck, his body clinging to her. "Don't worry, Veronica. There's no way anyone could compare to you." He cooed softly into her ear.

She smiled and kissed his cheek. "If you say so, lover. Did you enjoy what I did for you, Matt?" She ran her fingers through his hair and hugged him, holding him closer. "I enjoyed it," she said with a little smirk.

He laughed, nuzzling up against her, hoping she was alright with his affection. "Of course I did~" He cooed, moving his hands to her still friction-warmed breasts and toying with her nipples. "Did you enjoy what I did to you?"

"I did, but I'm sure you already knew that." Her lips curved into a smile and she moaned softly as he toyed with her nipples. "That feels very nice by the way. Mmmm, Matthew, is there anything you want to do?"

He smiled. "Of course I did." He continued to play with her nipples, sitting between her legs, his legs underneath hers, showing that she had total control. "I'd love to go again.. I dunno if I can, though." He blushed, kissing her neck and plucking her nipples.

She smiled and kissed him softly as he played with her breasts. "Mmm, take your time. I don't mind just staying like this with you, Although, we should probably find a softer place than the floor."

He wanted to lift her off to her bedroom but knew he was unable to. "The bedroom? Or.. the couch or something?" He asked, standing up and pulling her up with him, blushing, realizing they were both nude in her kitchen after having a sexy encounter, which was preceeded by another sexy one in the shower earlier that morning. He leaned in and pushed her against the counter, still limp for the moment, kissing her neck and toying with her breasts, showing how fond he was of her, or at least, her body.

She kissed him back moaning softly as he played with her. "Mmm, well you seem pretty energetic for a guy without a lift," she teased. "Where do you want to go?" she asked, running her fingers through his hair.

"I haven't seen your living room." He smiled, pulling her with him to show him the way so they could cuddle on the couch or easy chair. "Yeah.." His face was red. "I want to give you what you deserve, my love." He said, biting her neck teasingly.

She led him into a large living room with a nice, big tv and entertainment system, and big, soft furniture. "You can choose the sofa, or one of the chairs," she said, groaning softly as he bit her neck.

He smiled, standing behind her now, his right hand on her ass, grabbing her roughly, his left hand on her left breast, toying with her sensitive, yet overused nipple as he pushed his body against her. "Mmmm... Lead me to the couch.." He said, walking with her, continuing this and sucking on her neck. "Hope you have some turtlenecks... or some ice."

She moaned softly as he groped her, leading him to the couch. "Ahn...I have ice...and scarves. No turtlenecks though. You'll just have to learn to not leave so many marks on my neck." She smiled as she sat on the couch and waited for him to follow suit.

He smiled and sat down next to her, thinking about the ice and the scarves (wondering if they were silk or not...) in the most dishonest of ways. He sat down next to her, his hand laying on her thigh, holding her close to him as he rested his head on her shoulder and wrapped his other arm around her, holding her close. "Oh, you know I can't control myself in these situations.."

"Oh, that's alright. You'll learn," she said with a wink, holding him closer to her, kissing his lips softly. "If not, I might have to ban you for a little while." Veronica smiled at him and closed her eyes, just relaxing. "You take so much out of me," she chuckled, "I might need a nap."

He smiled. "Yeah, a nap sounds nice.." He said, lying down with her, in her arms. "That should give me enough time to.." He trailed off when she mentioned banning him, his eyes getting wide. "I'll behave!" He pouted jokingly.

She smiled and lay down with him, closing her eyes. "Thanks you, Matthew," she cooed, snuggling closer to him. "Sleep well," she said, kissing his lips one last time before closing her eyes.

They soon drifted off to Dreamland and he couldn't help but have dreams about his now exclusive librarian. He woke up before her and smiled, sneaking up and pushed her onto her front, her ass in the air. He assumed the position behind her and began rubbing his hardened cock up and down over her asshole and pussy, teasing her to wake her up.

V slept well, her body a little sore from all of the sex she'd been having lately. That sex somehow made it's way into her sleep as she felt very real sensations of pleasure while he teased her. A few moments later, she woke up with a little groan, her pussy already wet. Her face was being pushed into a couch cushion and her large breasts were pressed against there. She looked over her shoulder and saw her tight ass in the air and Matthew teasing her with his cock.

"We must stop meeting this way."

Back
Top Bottom