Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

This is a library! (Fish and Candira)

She moaned loudly as his finger went inside of her and he worked both of her holes. Something about it felt very nice, but at the same time, her ass was starting to sing. "It feels so good," she said, "but it's starting to hurt again." Veronica hoped he would hurry and just cum, her muscles aching for him to do so.

Matt gave a sigh and pulled out of her ass, his cock throbbing from the freedom, and removed his finger from her body, giving her a moment to begin to wonder why he'd stopped before he thrusted his cock into her pussy. "Mmmmm~" He practically sang as it went in.

She moaned loudly as he thrust into her. "Oh!" She could barely breathe, let alone think. Her hips started to move and she completely lost herself. "Oh, fuck! Yes!"

He let out a sigh and let his cock have a little bit of breathing room. "Y-your pussy... is definitely better.." He gasped, the lubrication she created sending shivers through his body. "Mmmmm.. Want me to cum?"

"Yes," she whimpered, feeling herself so close to the edge that she just couldn't help herself. She moaned and moved her hips more, hoping that the extra friction would help her along.

Matthew slapped the side of her ass and soon his cock was surging and he began to cum deep inside of her body, filling her with his hot, white cum. "Mmmmm..."

"Matthew! Fuck!" she closed her eyes and came hard as he filled her. "Oooh, so good," she moaned, her arms giving out as the top half of her hit the sofa. "Mmmhn...It felt so good."

He kept going until he couldn't go anymore, pushing her face down and into the couch, ramming her tight pussy. "G-good..." He gasped, pulling out and lying down next to her, pulling her lips to his and kissing her intimately, almost dominatingly.

Her body felt akin to a limp noodle as he held her, his lips only serving to melt her more. "Matthew..." she moaned as he pulled away from her lips for air. "Please...need rest," she managed, smiling softly in the way that only a satisfied woman could smile.

He smiled over at her and kissed her on the lips sweetly. "Me too." He grabbed a blanket and pulled it over their nude, sweaty bodies, and they slept snuggly close to one another, his arms around her amazing body.

It would be several hours before V woke up. She was still in his arms, cradled close to his chest, her blanket covering their sex-sweaty bodies. She blinked away the light that attacked her eyes and finally got used to the light around her. Her body felt a little sore, but in the best kind of way. Her ass was singing however, and she knew that she would say no next time. It hadn't been terrible, but it really wasn't worth it to her. She ran a hand through her blonde hair and gently peeled herself off of his sweet, sticky body. He looked adorable as he lay there, but she knew what that cute boy was capable of. She really ought to send him home...but as he lie there, his gorgeous body tempting her even now, she didn't have the heart to wake him up and make him leave.

Matt dreampt of his blond-bombshell of a goddess, and the things they'd done, as well as the things they hadn't yet gotten to try. A smile spread across his lips, as he felt content in one of the first times in his life, his sticky body a badge of honor in a way. His sea-blue eyes slowly opened and he looked up at her, seeing her eyes looking at his body in almost a lustful manner, he closed his eyes before she caught him, and waited to see if she would make a move on him as he "slept."

Veronica's stormy eyes looked him over, and she sighed, knowing she didn't have it in her and doubting that he had it in him after their last romp and last night. She really should wake him up and send him home. Feeling a bit older, she sighed and gently placed her hands on his chest, leaning over him to kiss his cheek. Her body pressed against his in a lovely way and made it that much more difficult for her to get rid of the man. She smiled and gently shook him. "Matthew," she cooed. "Wake up."

He opened his eyes slowly with a knowing smile and kissed her on the lips, wrapping his arms around her. "Hello, my love." He said, licking her lips. "Did you sleep well?" His warm, tender hands slid along her back, massaging it to make her feel more comfortable.

She kissed him back softly and shivered as he licked her lips. She loved the way he could make her feel anything he wanted. "I did," V said in response to his question. "Did you?"

"Of course I did." He said warmly, his hands resting on her ass, holding her body tightly, and kissing her on the neck. "I was next to you, wasn't I?"

She smiled and blushed a little with a giggle. "How long have you been waiting to use that one?" she asked, letting him kiss and hold her where she was. "Well, I'm glad you're awake now, dear."

"Just a few minutes before I pretended to be asleep to see if you would do anything to me." He snickered, kissing her neck over and over, lovingly. "What now, my Veronica?"

She shivered and felt her skin tingle everywhere he touched her. "Mmmm, as much fun as you are, I think I should maybe drive you home. You're far too distracting."

He pouted and rested his head on his shoulder, sideways at her. "Awww." He sighed. "Does my baby need to get some work done?" He asked, figuring he probably should get going anyway. He was beat.

"I do," she said softly, almost feeling guilty for making him leave. "Why don't you let me take you home? Maybe we can go to dinner some other time." She hoped her offer made something up to him.

He smiled. "Alright." His lips met hers again and he got up, walking to where his clothes lay and got dressed once more. Soon he met her in the kitchen and kissed her again, holding her tight for a moment before they walked out to the car. "This is... great." He said, kissing her on the neck tenderly.

(So like, no what? Is it over? xD)

((Do you want it to be? Because if you wanted it to, now would be a great place to end it. If not, we can keep going. I'll think of something.))

As his lips touched her sensitive neck, which she quickly wrapped a scarf around, she was tempted to take him back into her house and let him continue to touch her. Then she remembered that it had been nearly twenty-four hours of solid sex and touching and persuaded herself to smile at him. "It is. So let me take you home so you can rest up, okay?" She kissed his cheek and then slid into the driver's seat, unlocking his side once she was in.

(I don't know, I'd kinda like to start something new with you. The part that gets me the hottest is usually the set up and foreplay, to be honest. :p Your choice?)

((Sure, we can definitely stop now. Just let me know if there's anything else that would interest you.))

Back
Top Bottom