Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

This is a library! (Fish and Candira)

He quickly hopped off of her and pulled her tight pants down to her ankles, getting on his knees before her after turning the chair away from the table. He moved his hands to her thighs, spreading them and his mouth to her pussy, sliding his tongue into it, as his hands moved up and down her inner thighs, wanting her to cum so he could taste her.

She gasped as he removed the last of her clothes and left her wanting. She felt thoroughly possessed as he turned the chair around and spread her legs apart. It wouldn't take long for him to accomplish his task. She was close to orgasm and he was in the right place. As his tongue slid into her slick sex, she squirmed and moaned, holding onto his shoulders. His tongue worked her into a frenzy and she moaned loudly until she finally came right into his mouth. "Oh, God!"

He wrenched his lips to her lower lips and swallowed her sexy dessert, his hands squeezing her thighs somewhat roughly, dominatingly as he lapped it up. He licked his lips and smirked up at her as he licked her pussy clean. "Mmm Veronica, have you ever tasted this? You taste so good..."

"Mmmh, no...I haven't," she said with a little whimper. His hands on her body felt so strong and alive--different from the shy student she'd found in the library. And he seemed to be very practiced. "Am I really that good?" the librarian asked, wondering about it aloud. "That was wonderful," she said with a satisfied smile.

He slid his finger inside of her, coating it in her juice and sat back up on her lap, pressing the finger to her lips. "See for yourself.." He said, one of his fetishes about to come true, as he loved having his fingers sucked on. He leaned in and bit her neck as she went at it.

She shivered as he stuck a finger into her and then left her empty. As he bit her neck, Veronica took his finger into her mouth and licked off his finger, taking her time to savor her own bittersweet taste. She sucked on his finger and when she was finished, took another into her mouth to enjoy, only a hint of her left on it. The librarian held him close to her never wanting this sexy man to leave her alone.

His body firmly pressed against her, Matthew couldn't help but let his hips roll onto her a bit, his bulge crushing up against his pants against her nude body. "Mmmph..." He whined, loving the feeling of her mouth and tongue on his fingers, as if she were sucking him off. "Mmmmm, I love my librarian.." He said, chuckling.

"I love you," she said, licking the rest of his digits. "How can I pleasure you, since I've had my turn?" Veronica smiled softly and pulled him closer to her, licking his hand and holding him close to her naked body. "Is there anything I can do for you?"

"I love you too.." He said, planting lustful kisses along her neck, trying to think of how she could please him. "Just... surprise me." He said smiling, pulling and squeezing her huge tits roughly and possessively. "Just do it now.." He gasped, his chest heaving.

She moaned as he played with her breasts. Her body was wanting again, but she needed to please him. With him on top of her like so, she wasn't sure how she'd be able to move him. For the time being, she undid his pants and let his poor neglected erection free. Her soft fingers gently grasped him and began to stroke him. She kissed his lips and continued to work him. "Tell me how it feels," she whispered.

He sucked his breath in as her slim, book-sorting fingers undid his pants and pulled his cock out. "Ah.." He let out weak, submissive gasps as she grabbed his member, a side coming out of him that he hadn't shown before, showing a bit of a switch in his behavior. "Mmmm, Veronica baby... It feels so good... Your hands are so silky and smooth~" he cooed, leaning back, holding himself up by wrapping his legs around her.

Veronica smiled softly at his sudden change and continued to stroke him. It was good to know that he wasn't the only one who could drive others wild. The side he was showing her was attractive to her. After all, a man who could be both powerful and weak was difficult to come by. Her hand continued to move up and down his length, her soft hands applying a pleasurable amount of pressure. "Mmmm, do you like it?"

His hands moved up onto her shoulder and his face turned a deep shade of red as he tried to contain himself, moaning weakly. "Yeeeeeh... I love this, Veronica.. It feels so good.." He said, resting his head on her shoulder, suckling on it. His hips kept moving, helping her jack him off. "S-spit on your hand..." He requested.

Letting go of him for the briefest of moments, she obeyed, spitting into her hand for him before continuing. She wanted to make sure that he got exactly what he wanted from her, and more. She smiled at his words and the way his head rested on her shoulder. Her hand kept servicing his stiff member, occasionally stopping so that she could spit into her hand for him again.

"Mmmm... MmmmMmMM!" He whimpered, pressing his lips to her neck, the wetness from his drooling sliding against her skin only to be followed by his tongue which lashed out at her. "M-more... Do more to me.." He gasped, feeling slightly odd about telling her what to do while he was in his slightly submissive mode, but if he got what he wanted, that was fine with him. "Mmm.. Veronica.. Make me... Make me your plaything.."

She smiled and quit stroking him for a moment. "Get on the floor for me," she commanded, her voice husky and full of lust. Carefully, Veronica helped him down to the floor away from the chair. "Beg for me like I begged for you," she said, smiling at her chance for revenge. Her naked body came down on him as she straddled his chest and pinned his arms down. "Beg, baby."

He blushed, his cock standing even more erect from this. "MMmmm Veronica.. Please me... Veronica, please give me what I want... Please..." He whimpered, looking up at her with a pitiful glance, his chest heaving with his deep breaths, the lust in his movement and voice transparent. "P-please... I want you.."

She grinned deviously and kissed his neck, licking and suckling here and there, much like he had done for her. It was only fair that she returned the favor. She would leave a few marks in different places however. Her lips continued to run over his neck, her hair falling onto his shoulder as she kissed him. "Mmm, that's it, Matthew. Don't stop now." She kissed his neck, sing her teeth, just a little. "Keep begging for me." V was already sexually charged--she didn't really need him to beg for her, but she loved hearing how desperate he was for her to give him attention. She knew that he was aching for her touch and the release she could give him, but for now, she would just keep him pinned while she had her way with him.

He had never been so dominated in all his life. It turned him on more than anything else he'd ever done, and that he would probably ever do. "Mmmm!" His back arched and he gave a lustful thrust with his hips as his hands spiraled open and closed, his eyes closed, his lip bitten. "Mmmmm, give me more... I l-l-love you..." He gasped and felt her wet opening on his chest as his cock brushed her ass when he arched his body. "Mmmmm Veronica... Make me your toy... D-d-don't stop... Ahhhn..."

She smiled and switched sides, kissing across his neck to leave a good size mark there as he begged for her arching his body to get more of her. She felt his cock press against her ass and smiled as he continued panted and whimpered. The blond continued to hold him in place and then used his shirt to tie his hands together so she could move down. Veronica kissed down his chest, her rear in the air and away from his stiff member as her lips reached one of his nipples. She kissed it, her tongue playing with the sensitive bud as her hand played with the other. She sucked on it and closed her eyes, gently using her teeth to bite him. She wanted to leave a mark on him and to get him so charged up, he wouldn't know what to do with himself, much like he'd done to her the night before.

He gave a long, wanting moan as he let her tie his wrists together, going crazy, unable to even think coherent thoughts at the moment. He closed his eyes as her lips moved down his body as his chest heaved and he squirmed non-stop, so into her and wanting to be inside of her, but loving that she was in control right now and there wasn't much he could do about it. He felt her move down his body and looked to see her ass up in the air so that he couldn't just ram into her and whined more, wanting her so badly. "Mmmmmm Veronicaaaaaah!" He moaned, his hands hitting the cold floor behind him. "Mmm.. Yes..." He was whining so much.

She smiled as he struggled to get more from her, only to find that he couldn't get it. He had to be incredibly frustrated at this point. She only switched nipples, giving the other the same treatment as her other hand played with the now erect bud, pinching it and twirling it between her fingers. After a few moments, she stopped and then continued to kiss down his torso, agonizingly slowly. Her tongue trailed along his abs, tracing little designs over his skin. She smirked up at him and then moved down to the space between his belly-button and his erect cock. "Now, what do you want me to do, Matthew?" she asked sitting up, her pussy far away from his dick. "Say it. Beg for it."

All he could do was moan her name. Over and over her name filled the air, the only sound other than the occassional passing car in the background, but that was hardly noticable. "Veronica... V-V-Veron...ica..." He would gasp it over and over, the word getting longer and louder when her tongue began to move from his nipples down to between his belly button and his cock, and he watched her sit up, his mouth opening as if to protest, yet nothing came. "Mmm..." He blushed. "P-Put... I want you to put my c-cock between those huge tits and move them up and down while you suck on the tip.. Please.... Ahhn.."

She smiled at his frustration and took her time bending over him. She smiled and carefully put his rock hard cock between her breasts, already feeling it pulse as she moved her breasts up and down his erection. Veronica smiled and found the tip with her lips, gently sucking on it as she moved her mounds up and down.

Matthew sat up a bit, and bit his lip, looking down at her. He moved his body so he could view from an angle and licked his lips as she sucked and moved on his cock. "Mmmmm Ver-onica..." He spread his legs for her more, his eyes moving down her kick-ass body. "I love this.. I love you.." He arched his back and looked up, closing his eyes.

Back
Top Bottom