Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

This is a library! (Fish and Candira)

"Well, maybe we just won't get used to it?" He closed his eyes, practically purring as she kissed him and ran her fingers through his hair. "You won't. But I still.. Want to.. be together?" He said, hoping it didn't freak her out.

"What do you want out of this?" she asked. "Do you want sex? Or something more?" His words weren't all that surprising to her, but she still wanted to know what he was going to get out of staying with her. It was one thing to have a partner, it was completely another for him to want her for love. Rarely did she ever find someone who wanted more than just sex, but that was fine by her. It would be fun while it lasted.

He bit his lip. "I don't know yet. The sex is great, I just don't know about a relationship yet. It seems like it would be great, but... I don't know. What do you want to do?" He asked, smiling and looking over at her, resting his head on her shoulder and closing his eyes, his arms wrapping around her. "Sorry, I just feel so comfortable here.."

She frowned after hearing that last bit. As much as she would have loved for something more than lust to be attached to sex, she still had time to find someone closer to her own age for that...but would they satisfy her? Could anyone but him? She wasn't sure anymore. At the same time, however, she was older than him. He had his whole life ahead of him. Did she really want to get in the way of some girl that would be able to keep up with him? That would probably be ten times as pretty as she was and have all the right assets? It seemed like such a waste of youth for the two of them to be together.

"We'll have to see about that relationship thing...but I'm all for the sex. We'll have to set up a time and place."

He smiled, kissing her neck. "Yeah I think that works best. We can't force anything like this, we just have to see where it goes. Plus having sex is going to make both of us a lot happier, I guarantee it." He said, wrapping his arms around her and nuzzling her neck, pressing kisses along it.

"Mmm, you think so, huh?" she asked, letting him kiss her. She tilted her head to the side and let him hold her that way. "I have to say, I agree. How could a lady say no to this?"

He smiled, and kissed her on the cheek. "So what.. now?" He asked, resting his head against her boobs and nuzzling up against them. He was really showing his affectionate side, hoping she was accepting of it. Even if she wasn't, they were just fuck buddies for now.

She giggled softly as he snuggled into her soft breasts and let him stay there for a few moments. "I don't know. I'm not sure if I can take much more sex for a while. I'm not used to quite so much of it just now. Resting would be really nice, since it is my day off, but if you wanted to see a movie or something later, that might be nice. What do you want to do?"

He began to laugh, trying to muffle it with her large breasts. "Believe me, I couldn't take any more romps with you either. I am down for the count." He said, raising his hand and "knocking" at the air as if it were a boxing bell. (I know they use a hammer, but whatever.) "A movie would be nice. You sure you can be seen with me in public?" He asked, thinking back to last night when they risked it all, naked with her bent over the hood of her car.

"Why not? There's no law against seeing a movie with you. There isn't even one about me and you having sex. It just generally looks bad in the eyes of the professional world." She shrugged and pet his head, her chest having tickled as he laughed into her breasts. "But if you'd rather just keep it strictly about sex, that's fine with me. Who knows, we might both show up to the same movie theater, going to see the same movie in the same row." She shrugged and smiled down at him with a smile.

He smiled up at her and kissed her on the lips. "I just don't want to get you in trouble or embarrass you or something.." He said, snuggling his body closer to her, reaching down and pulling one of her legs over his just to feel contact from her body more. "I'd like it to be more than just the sex.." He said, blushing, then laughing as she mentioned the "coincidence" of them seeing each other at the movie theatre.

"Friends with benefits then?" she asked. She kissed his lips softly and pressed against him just a little bit more. "I don't think you'd embarrass me," she said softly. "But you might get me into some trouble at work if they found out about the sex." She shrugged and kissed him.

"Ah, I hate that term. It sounds so... weird." He said. "And it makes it seem too open. I dunno, I might get jealous if I found out you were sleeping with anyone else.." He said, running his finger up and down her chest just above her breasts. "And don't worry, I'll do my damndest to keep it a secret at school.

She smiled. "Well, I won't sleep with anyone else, then. But I have to be free to see other people, you know. I'm getting old. And if things don't work out with you, I might never find someone," she teased. "Really though, if you want me to stay off limits to other guys while you're still interested in me, I will, but the minute you find someone else, you have to tell me. After that, we're done. Fair?"

He smiled hearing she'd stay exclusive. "You got it." He said, kissing along her neck, and then nuzzling against her breasts once more. "I doubt I'd find anyone to replace you." He said, licking a bit of her cleavage. "But I'll stay exclusive if you do."

"Fair enough," she said, giggling softly as he licked her. She smiled and let him nuzzle against her again. "You know, if you keep that up, I'm going to have to send you home."

He pouted, looking up at her with innocent eyes. "Awww, don't do that!" He said, kissing her on the cheek. "I love being here.. With you.." He said.

She chuckled and shook her head. "Be that as it may, you've been very bad today. Sneaking up on me in the shower, licking and kissing me whenever you feel like," she teased. "I might have to send you away to think about what you've done."

He smirked and climbed on top of her lap. "See, you're thinking that you can control me." He smiled, putting his hands on her shoulders as he straddled her legs. "And that is where you're wrong, love." He said, leaning in and kissing her intimately, his tongue slowly slipping between her lips.

She closed her eyes and let him kiss her, wondering how she managed to get into her current situation. She'd created a monster by letting him do whatever he wanted....but she enjoyed it so much. How could she say no? "Mmmm, and why do you think that?" she asked her hands squeezing his ass.

He jumped a bit as she squeezed his ass and smirked, trying not to blush, but instead, to stay firm and strong. "Oh, I dunno. I'm sure you have some fantasy wrapped up in the mind of yours about being overpowered. Sure it wouldn't be too hard." He said, winking and licking her lips, leaning in for another deep kiss, grinding his body against hers slowly.

She kissed him back and let his body rub against her, groaning softly. She squeezed him again before letting him go and gently pushing him away. "I thought we said we didn't have enough energy for anything else today. And even if I did have a fantasy, who says I'd want to live it out any old time?"

He sighed, realizing he probably couldn't make another go so soon. "Yeah, well.. I want to fulfill your fantasies.." He said, licking her neck and pushing up against her more and more, his chest pushing against hers as well. "I want you to need me.." He said, grinding his hips against hers, his hot breath on her neck.

She shivered and closed her eyes as he licked her, the pressure of his body against hers instantly arousing her. She felt goosebumps as his hot breath caressed her neck and she heard him say he wanted her to need him. "Mmmmmnh....I already do," she said softly. "I can't imagine any of my fantasies not involving you anymore," she whispered, letting him stay where he was. "Mmmm, do you want me? Do you need me?" she asked.

She was taking his breath away, and he was feeling like he could go again... Maybe. He bit her neck softly, exhaling almost angrily against her neck through the lust. "Yeah? You really can't?" He gave her hips another buck against his own, his hands moving to her hips, pulling her at the same time. His hands slid up her sides quickly, grabbing her breasts. "Yes.. I can't live without you anymore, Veronica.."

Back
Top Bottom