Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

This is a library! (Fish and Candira)

"Yes ma'am." He said warmly, pressing his chest to her back as his arms wrapped around her, the soap lathering up against her stomach and chest, his warm cock pushing between her buns as he pulled her closer. "Mmmm... Your body.. Is so amazing.."

"Mmmh...be that as it may...I'm supposed to be getting clean...not horny," she said with a little groan. "But it feels so good." She washed her hair and slowly turned to face him.

"It's very easy to get dirty and clean at the same time.." He smirked, looking into her eyes and kissing her, setting the soap down as his hands came to her breasts, pressing his body to hers. "Mmmmmm..." His shaft teased her cunt.

She moaned softly as his hands settled on her sensitive breasts, her body aching for some sort of action now that she was turned on. "Mmmm, this wasn't what I meant when I said behave..." she moaned softly.

"You're a librarian, not a teacher." He smiled, leaning in and kissing her, pinching and plucking her perky nipples, his tongue sliding in her mouth and exploring as he pushed her against the wall of the shower, his cock sliding into her. "Mmmmmf...."

She moaned softly, her back arching as he pinched at her nipples. Why did she have to tell him she was so sensitive there? V kissed him back, her eyes opening as he pushed her against the wall. She let out another sound as he pushed into her. She hadn't been expecting it so suddenly. What was he going to do now?

He let his thick cock slide all the way into her, his eyes closed with pleasure as the hot water beat down on their nude bodies. "Mmmm.." He opened his eyes and looked into hers, kissing her deeply, one hand sliding from her breast, down her side, to her hip, holding it as he moved his hips, slowly fucking her passionately.

She moaned softly and kissed him back, her arms holding him close to her. "Mmmmmh, oh Matthew," she moaned, her body slowly warming to him, becoming more alive. She knew that the more he would fuck her like this, the more she would need him, and she wasn't sure what kind of ramifications that would have, but at the moment, she only cared about his dick ramming into her pussy.

He moaned. "Mmmm, Veronica... I want you... Often, like this..." He gasped, his breath hot on her lips, just before he took her bottom lip between his teeth and slowly pulled it back, releasing it, letting it retract and smack against her own teeth, licking her lips afterwards. "Mmmn.. Your pussy is so amazing.." He said, giving a few harder bucks as he "felt" around inside of it, his tongue slowly entering her mouth.

The librarian moaned into his lips, the force from him slamming into her almost too much. She wanted him too, and badly. If he could make her feel this way every time he fucked her, he'd be set for life. "Mmmh, so not behaving... that might cost you," she moaned. "But I think...ah! We can....arrange something," she groaned, closing her eyes as she kissed him again.

He began pulling and pushing so hard, the smacks her ass gave against the wall were shaking things on the walls in the bathroom, and he smiled, moaning, trying to contain himself. "Yeah? What are we gonna do with me?" He asked, kissing her back intimately, moving his hand to her breast, squeezing and tweaking her perky nipples to add onto her pleasure.

V moaned as he thrust into her, pulling on her nipples and shaking the room around them. She had trouble answering him because she was running out of breath, but also because his lips were covering hers in a way that she definitely didn't want to interrupt. When she finally did however, she moaned and said, "I'm not sure just yet..."

"I understand..." He said, kissing her nearly between each syllable. "A bit hard to understand under these circumstances..." His hips seemed to meet hers with each syllable as well. He tweaked and plucked her nipples more and more, turning them like radio dials and licking her lips.

She moaned and kissed him back. Her body responding to every touch. Her nipples sent waves of intense arousal and pleasure to her pussy. So much pleasure was building up, in fact, that she didn't think she'd last much longer. "Mmm...Matthew, I'm going to cum!" she let her head tilt back and held him.

He was getting closer, but was still holding himself back, wanting to feel and fully watch her cum. "Cum for me, Veronica... Cum all over my cock you filthy whore!" He said, bucking her harder and harder, leaning into her neck, biting it as one arm wrapped around the small of her back, his free hand moving to her hip.

She screamed as she finally came, answering his command, her body unable to stand anymore. "Oh!" she gasped feeling his teeth in her neck. Veronica closed her eyes and panted as she shivered in orgasm.

He held her up, feeling her body go limp and kept going, forcing his semen to remain in his cock for now. "Mmmmn.. Veronica you always feel so good when you cum..." He gasped, smirking and licking her neck.

"Mmm, Matthew...how do you do it?" she moaned, shivering as he licked her. "You make me crazy..." She closed her eyes and rested in his arms and against the wall as the water continued to flow.

He held her there for a moment and smiled, planting warm, loving kisses along her warm neck, up to her ear. "Do what? Make you crazy?" He laughed softly. "Not having sex for a long time lets you imagine many ways to please a woman.." He took her earlobe between his teeth and gave her a hard buck, having been paused as he talked. "Now, may I cum?"

She shivered as his teeth played with her ear and she moaned as he gave her another thrust. If this was what happened when he didn't have sex in a long while, she'd hate to see what he would be like if he were still a virgin. He was waiting to see if he could cum? "Mmmm, please do," she groaned, enjoying the feeling of him inside of her.

He smiled "Thank you" he cooed in her ear, as if she were his teacher or something. He gripped her hips and sunk his teeth into her neck as he began to pick up the pace, drooling and moaning over her tender skin as his cock pounded her harder and harder, he moaned and panted into her ear. "Mmmm, I'm gonna... cuuuuUUUUUUM!!" As his cock exploded its hot white semen deep into her body.

His teeth hurt her just a bit, though the rest of his actions felt very good. She moaned as he exploded into her, his dirty talk only making her lust worse. "Ohhh, God yes." She kissed his lips and panted as she finished with her and then rested against the wall.

He kept going, thrusting her harder and harder through his orgasm until his cock began to hurt, and slowly pulled out, hearing the muscles in her body almost sigh from relief of not having him inside of her. He leaned his head into her shoulder and kissed her neck, wrapping his arms around her. "Mmmm... I could get used to this.."

"Mmmm, really?" she asked. "Which part? Me, the sex, or the showering, because frankly, there hasn't been a lot of cleaning happening," she teased, leaning against him as she rested.

He laughed and kissed her on the cheek, wrapping his arms tenderly around her body. "You and the sex." He whispered into her ear, letting his hands roam up and down over the back of her nude body, one of them escaping for a minute, and grabbing the soap, he began to wash her body slowly while she rested in his arms.

Back
Top Bottom