Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

This is a library! (Fish and Candira)

She smiled and snuggled closer to him as he washed her and let him continue to hold her. "Mmm, well, we'll have to work something out together. I'm not sure I can go without this anymore."

"Me, the sex, or the washing?" He asked, poking slight fun at her and suckling lightly on the hickey he'd left the night before, letting his tongue play along it. The soap moved up and down her back, as his arms slowly found their way back around, his hands washed her shoulders, collarbones, and chest, taking extra time on her large breasts as he looked down, focusing on the cleaning.

She smiled and let him clean her, his hands making her large breasts long for more. Still, she could hardly start their little romp again. They'd never make it out of the shower if that was the case. "Thank you," she said as he finished washing her with the soap. Her hair was clean. All that was left was to take care of her sex, which was currently occupied.

He smiled back, letting his hands move down her body to her stomach and eventually pulled his cock out of her, letting out a sigh of relief as it went limp. He let the soap slowly glide down to her inner thighs and then between her legs, letting the soft point poke at her opening slightly when it glided over her worked pussy.

((Just a note. Soap won't hurt a woman, but it's not necessary to clean down there with it. It'll actually sting if it gets in.))

She moaned softly and then took the soap away from him before pushing him under the water and soaping him up as well, cleaning him thoroughly and far more quickly than he'd cleaned her. She took her time teasing his limp member with the soap before letting him go and getting out while he rinsed off. She didn't want to be stuck in the bathroom all day, and though he was good wherever he decided to fuck her, she didn't much savor the idea of being his little toy all day either.

((Thanks for the tip. ^^; It was mostly just to tease and play with.))

He smiled and closed his eyes as she washed his body, rinsing off quickly and hopping out of the shower after her. He began to dry off next to her, looking at her. "So... where do we go from here?" He asked, looking at her a bit nervously. What did she want with him?

V dried off pretty quickly and then wrapped her hair in her towel. She smiled as he asked her his question. "Well, what do you want for breakfast?" she asked. "We'll talk about it after that." She kissed his cheek and opened the medicine cabinet for her deodorant.

He smiled, grinning stupidly as she kissed him on the cheek. It almost felt like they were a couple from how they talked and acted with one another. "I don't care, anything is fine with me~" He cooed back, putting his clothes back on after he had dried his body, wrapping his arms around her body as he approached her from behind and kissed her on the cheek while she got ready.

She smiled as he put his arms around her, glad she'd put her deodorant on first. V put some lotion on her face after he kissed her and sprayed on some perfume. The librarian laughed softly and squeezed his arm softly. "Okay, Matt, I need to get dressed now. Why don't you think about what you want for breakfast."

He kissed her on the cheek quickly again and nuzzled her neck before letting go. "Alright." He walked into the kitchen happily, feeling awfully manly for having sex with the hot librarian from his school not once, but twice. He sat down and pondered food items, considering bacon and eggs, even happier that she wanted to make breakfast for him.

When Veronica came out of her room, her hair was dry and she was wearing a sexy pair of jeans and a tight black shirt that made her breasts look phenomenal. Her glasses were on again,but her hair hung just right for her look just then. She smiled softly when he saw her and then made her way to the fridge for a class of juice. "Have you decided what you want?" she asked, leaning against the counter.

"Bacon and eggs?" He asked, now letting his eyes freely roam her body, not having to worry about her noticing him checking her out. "My my, you sure do look good in anything." He smiled, standing up and kissing her as she leaned against the counter, the taste of juice on her lips.

She kissed him back, letting him stay where he was for a few moments, enjoying the pressure of his lips against hers. "Mmmh...you know, you're going to have to stop doing that if you want breakfast." V smiled and pulled away from him, taking her juice with and sipping at it as she got out a bowl some plates and a skillet. "Do me a favor and get a stick of butter out of the fridge? And the eggs and the bacon in the drawer."

He smirked, licking her lips clean of the taste. "Mmmm, I could go hungry." He said, looking into her eyes and winking, letting her pull away. "Yes ma'am." He walked over and reached into the fridge, grabbing the stick of butter, a carton of eggs and the bacon, and carried them over to where she was.

"How do you want your eggs?" she asked cutting off a chunk of butter from the stick and turned on the burner. "You might want to go hungry, but I kind of like that warm feeling of fullness in my stomach." She smiled at him and kissed his lips softly before unwrapping the bacon and putting it on a baking sheet. She'd stick it in the oven when it got warm enough.

"Over easy." He laughed in his head at the suggestiveness of the term. "Well, I could give you that warm feeling, I'm sure." He said, walking behind her and wrapping his arms around her, kissing her neck. "Is it bothering you that I'm affectionate? I can cut back if you want." He placed a few more kisses along her skin.

"I don't mind it that much," she said softly melting the butter in the pan. "But you'll have to let me do things like cook and, ya know, do my job." The blonde bombshell smiled at him and cracked an egg into the pan, putting the shell back into the carton. "How many do you want?"

He smiled. "Of course." He let go and leaned against the counter next to her. "Uh, three?" He asked, looking over at her and the eggs, reminiscing about the night before and the shower they just took.

(Sorry, running out of things to say. D: )

((That's okay, I'm not being terribly helpful.))

She finished the eggs for him and popped the bacon in the oven while she scrambled a few eggs for herself. Once their breakfast was finished and they'd eaten, she smiled.

"Well, now that we've had some food, why don't we talk about where we're going? Am I correct in assuming you want to keep this up?"

(Thanks for speeding all of that up.)

He blushed and looked down at his plate, playing with the last piece of bacon he couldn't eat with his fork. "You assume correctly.." He said, smiling. "What about you?" He asked, looking up at her from over his glasses, feeling his foot touch her leg.

She smiled and came to his side. "Well, I'd like to keep it up as long as I can," she said softly, chuckling at the innuendo. "But I think we need to draw some boundaries, don't you?"

He looked over at Veronica. "Like what?" He asked, moving closer to her, but not snuggling up against her. It was a serious discussion afterall, and he didn't want her to leave him because he was too clingy.

"Well, for example, you can't have me while I'm working. And I think we might have to limit just how much we do this. After all, I don't want you to flunk out of college because you can't keep it in your pants."

He nodded. "Although it would be hot at work, after you had locked up and everything.." He said, laughing, joking with her. "And believe it or not, I'm actually doing well in my classes, I was just having trouble focusing because there was a smoking hot bod walking around the library.

She smiled. "Well, they say if you get used to doing something specific in one space, that's all you'll do there." She kissed him softly and ran her fingers through his damp hair. "But I'm saying I don't want to cut into your study time, Matthew. So whatever that means is what it means."

Back
Top Bottom