Lost in Space (Reboot) OoC

MsBloom

Moonchild
Where we plot.

Some basic but important information
The breeding protocol was always there as a contingency plan, in case any sort of disastrous event should reduce the human population aboard the colony ship to numbers below expected viable biological diversity through free choice of partner. Even with the colony ship intact and arriving at it's intended destination there was a protocol in place by which each adult man and woman were required to produce at least two children, a third and fourth child giving the parents a financial bonus for each additional child.

The contingency plan however was a little different, firstly in that it required all males and females over the age of 15 to breed at least three children without any promise of a bonus for a fourth or fifth. The children should preferably all be conceived within no more than a year of each other.

Choice of partner for each child was a free choice but also subject to strict regulations:

1. No couple already having produced a child were allowed to produce another until they had filled the mandated quota of at least three more children.

2. If a coupled male and female did not conceive a child within 6 months they were to be assigned new breeding partners.

3. Due to lesser probability of women over forty falling pregnant they were to choose younger males with more viable sperm to breed with and vice versa, younger females with a greater probability of falling pregnant were to choose older males with less viable sperm to breed with.

4. No colonist, regardless of gender identity or sexual orientation, were allowed to refuse breeding. Punishment for refusing to breed or secretly using any sort of contraceptive was banishment from the colony or be forced to breed without their consent. This applied to both males and females.
the only contraceptives allowed would be condoms or diaphragms to allow husbands and wives to still enjoy sex without risking pregnancy if they already have a child between them. All other methods such as birth control pills or implants, injections and whatever else of a more permanent nature would be illegal.
  • No one should feel that they need to write non-con to fully enjoy our group.
  • Non-con scenes should be labeled as such in the thread name so those wanting to avoid, not read them have a warning.

Last edited:
congrats!

Thanks.

Someone special, I hope?

Someone very special indeed. You might even say special enough that I can actually see myself growing old with her.

I'm kind of nervous though because I have honestly not shared living space with anyone since my late teens. Which is in part why we decided to get an entirely new apartment together rather than one of us moving in with the other. That way it is Our apartment right from the start.

Someone very special indeed. You might even say special enough that I can actually see myself growing old with her.

I'm kind of nervous though because I have honestly not shared living space with anyone since my late teens. Which is in part why we decided to get an entirely new apartment together rather than one of us moving in with the other. That way it is Our apartment right from the start.
That's so wonderful, I'm beyond happy for you and yours!! And that thing with the apartment being both of yours from the start is just too precious :heart::heart:

Thanks.

that’s a sweet idea.

Thanks.

Congratulations! So sorry for not responding to such happy news. I'm no longer getting notifications for this chat, I'll have to look into that.

@AndNich123 and @MsBloom for "Refugee" thread, I didn't set up the motivation very well. Do either of you have a particular motivation in mind or should I pitch something?

If needed, my pitch is that Khandi has already offered herself to Capheus to protect her children (at least that is her story). I believe their scheme was to scuttle Lucas' and Capheus' alliance.

If needed, my pitch is that Khandi has already offered herself to Capheus to protect her children (at least that is her story). I believe their scheme was to scuttle Lucas' and Capheus' alliance.

So with Ana too giving herself to Capheus they are hoping to convince the old man to join them against Lucas. He has after all already broken the alliance by promising Khandi to keep Lucas away from Abeba.

@Colonel_Liam Could you do me a favor and tell me if Nate has gotten anyone pregnant yet? I think the only possibility is one of the Mercer twins, although there could be someone else that escaped my mind. Obviously, you can PM me if you'd prefer.

Congratulations! So sorry for not responding to such happy news. I'm no longer getting notifications for this chat, I'll have to look into that.

Thanks. It's starting to look like someone lives here now rather than just storing boxes. Unpacking somehow takes a lot longer than you think, much like how packing reminds you of just how much stuff you've collected over the years.

Can't wait for you to reveal them. I assume you will inform those playing the pregnant women first to allow for them to incorporate the early signs into their posts and journals.

Yes. Though I’m waiting for some scenes to progress.
Speaking of scene progression, I probably have capacity for moving one or two along. Either new or something I have neglected. Any suggestions? Seems like it is primarily the four of us.

Should we think about posting for new players?

Back
Top Bottom