Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Academy of Sirdin (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Academy of Sirdin(Teacher and monster)

lol we'd be a good team btw, also good rivals misha.

more of a chaotic neutral, which means he never has to say he's sorry. :3

psh, no. if i wanted to be lazy he would be a keeper of balance.

=3 My character(s). When and how exactly are we supposed to bring the Ancients into the RP?

Sorry about that. I also think that some of the people in this rp let

but i wasn't pretending, i was making a reasonable excuse.

Go cheek it out Misha it below this one, it is a work in progress.

Name: Queen

Race: Ancient being

Ancient Weapon: Magic-Sealing Martial Arts - A dangerous and forbidden form of fighting that directly distorts the spiritual energy in a person, thus mincing their use of magic. Not only does it prevent her enemies from using magic, but it also hurts like any other martial arts. What's special as well in this form of fighting is that it can physical alter magical energies that are directed at her, thus, she can easily block powerful spells or throw it back at the casters.

Ancient Armor: Eternal Ribbon - The green colored ribbon tied around her collar like a bow is actually an artifact of power. Constantly generating a field of hazy magic, spells that enter this sphere are greatly reduced in both power and effect. However, the ribbon is much like a battery, and can only repel spells once every two minutes and twenty-two seconds.

Pref: Bisexual, if not just a bit rough

Looks: Queen

Bio: Queen cares not for the world or the balance of the universe as much as she cares about the conception of magic used throughout the world and mortal beings. Queen, as it was back in days of yore, was a gifted magician, and a proud being that used magic for the sole purpose of its art and perfection. However, the rise of magic users became disturbing, and as time went on, Queen could only see hearts of foul mortals using magic in ways which they were not meant to be used so abusively. Thus, the fall of Queen the magician, and the rise of a new Queen that sought to liberate the world of magic users that dare soil the sacred arts of magic. Acting through the bodies of others now, Queen continues her mission, and puts her mission before her fellow ancient beings.

Ruling Symbol: A large crown that is crooked in an angle. In the center jewel of the crown, a phoenix seems to be dormant within the sphere.

Powers: Body Control - Unable to use magic at the most basic levels, Queen uses physical practice to overwhelm those that use magic. She is not a magician, but is indeed raised to fight at the advantage against most types of wizards, witches, and other magical creatures and classes.

Special Ability: Speed - Moving faster than ninjas, assassins, and even the quickest creatures one could possible know and imagine, Queen uses her agility to throw opponents out of balance.

Balance - Incorporated into her dexterious body, she has uncanny abilities to balance herself both physically and spiritually. In physical balance, she can tight rope on a full run, and can scale walls and fall great heights unscathed. Spiritually, this means she has no weakness when it comes to elemental magic, even if a spell is meant to be more amplified against humanoid targets, she remains neutral spiritually.

Discipline - Simply put, she is much more resistant to mind games and magic that deals with the psyche.

Objective: Obliteration of those who use magic for selfish reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom