Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Academy of Sirdin (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Academy of Sirdin(Teacher and monster)

Posted! ^_^ Hopefully that'll relieve some tension.

*Hugs Wolfie* You can't give up! It's your roleplay! =D

I guess, I need three people to pm or im me, they get special reward.

Hurry up and pm me, there is still rewards available get them while they last.

All, the people are in.

Rewarded are

White
Dread
Misha
Angel

i hope it's new pants, i need some new pants. >.> only have three non-torn pairs now, and laundry is beginning to take out my money quicker. D:

Evil laughter fills the room as Genzi appears out of black smoke, there was fire coming from the pit that he was emerging from "Long ago, before the humans build the academy and angel and demons where young, there was four ancient beings." A portal appears out of nowhere showing how they where back in the old days, before they where here and the school, before Ganzi was here. The portal shows four graceful beings playing with this as there domain "This is them, they where seal a long time ago in magical chamber, but it seems the seal are weakening now, the four are seeking out new host, what will the resulting fusing be? No one knows, but be careful."

((Upper being ((Not all of these one are bad, they do not have the same objectives as your rp character, this is a second person that lives inside one of your characters that is fighting for dominance inside of you, this does not make you all power or godmodding none of that, play fair. They appear at random and disappear randomly too or whenever your character is under extreme stress. This is only for White, Dread, Misha, and Angel))

Name:
Ancient Weapon:(Magical Weapon with two abilities.)
Ancient Armor:(Magical Weapon 1 abilities.)
Pref:
Looks:
Bio:
Ruling Symbol:
Powers: (Main) (Secondary) (Last)
Special Ability: (Something your charger can do with the assisted of there power or your body does. 7 max.)
Objective:

Do you like your reward. You can always give your reward away.

Name: Cheid (pernounced 'shade')
Race: Ancient being (shadowman subtype)
Ancient Weapon: Whip of the Shade Tamer (is able to reach incredibly long distances when in shade or darkness, negates magic and magic like abilities if touching a subject)
Ancient Armor: Circle Amulet of Temporal Fusion (amulet which is able to flash freeze objects and creatures in a 60ft cone in time, though creatures and objects touched by his whip are then broken from the short term spell)
Pref: Straight, partially Bi
Looks:
IMG-20.jpg

Bio: Cheid was a master of taming creatures with a shadow background, and even would take some for his own as pets. Unfortunately, on a hunt for a new creature rumored to be untamable, he was ambushed by a cult named "Priests of the Flame" who sealed him away into a chamber with a few of his aquaintences from before he became so powerful. Fortunately, at least he was able to do a few things with his allies, even working to make a pact with them for when they get out.
Ruling Symbol: The tail of a whip wrapped around a forearm reaching to the sky with the hand open wide.
Powers: Shadow Speed (is able to call apon the shadows in the nearby area to slow down time slightly to give him a boost to speed) Tainted Taming (the same as dominate, though much harder to resist since it weakens the resolve of the target over a short period of time each attempt it's used) Pets of Cheid (creatures he tamed in his time before enslavement, which have grown to be fully matured now)
Special Ability: Weapon Finnesse (whip), Defensive Casting, Quickened Spell (Tainted Taming), Pet absorbtion (can absorb the abilities of his pets for short periods of time, allowing their abilities to be used by himself) Pet Summoning (can call out for a random pet, though must write a rune for it to be summoned) Moderate Magic Resistance (resistant to all spells and spell like abilities as well as auras and other arcane subjects) Magic Peircing Whip (if weilding a whip, Cheid can break through defensive barriers and supplementary magic, though not ones like haste or teleportation)
Objective: Kill all users of Fire, Tame the Shadows once again, and bring the downfall to all of his obstacles, though none of his allies are under this objective.

done bish. :3 i believe he seems like a decent ancient.

This character is seal within one of the character you already have, it does not share anything in common with your character it fighting to be in control of the body.

Because they where found dangers and kind of throw the balance out of wrack. They challenge the demon king and the Angel lord, but you make whoever seal them in your bio.

Yes, they can be good, good people in my word can through the balance of light and darkness out of wrack.

Name: Promathia

Race: Ancient being

Ancient Weapon: Ragnarok (Greatsword): The legendary blade that was the foreteller of the apocalypse. Can cause a rift in space so the user can move to any place instantly but requires concentration, damage potential increases as the user becomes more and more injured.

Ancient Armor: Koenig Platemail: Creates a magnetic field that repels metal weapons and lighting based magic when activated.

Pref: Bisexual

Looks:
FFXImodelviewer-EngV1-0-12009-01-21.jpg

Bio: With aspirations of world domination that were not so subtle, she practically became a god in the eyes of the people that followed, feared, and despised her. The followers of her less than evil rival Altana got cocky and formed their own cult to oppose her and in a moment of weakness managed to imprison her into a world of spirit. With no power in her new location, she sought to regain her freedom through the bodies of others.

Ruling Symbol: Two swords crossed over a broken earth.

Powers: Elemental mastery (Promathia is a master of controlling the base six elements: Earth, Fire, Water, Ice, Air, Lightning)
Hellish Protection (Promathia has learned through the eons on how to resist then even mitigate the effects of divine and light magic)
Sword Mastery (Promathia has trained with her favored weapon with the devotion of the most pious priest to perfect her skill)

Special Ability: Swordspell (Imbues the user's weapon with the elemental magic of their choice.)
Paralyzing strike (Prevents the target from moving their limbs for a short amount of time)
Dance Macabre (Performs a dazzling display of swordplay, striking fast and hard)
Thunder (A sword strike to the ground causes a sonic boom and a shockwave)
Fiery Chain (A magical Chain shoots from her hand to constrict and burn the target.)

Objective: To destroy any descendants of Altana and her followers so that she might reclaim her former glory

There, I think that's good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom