Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Academy of Sirdin (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Academy of Sirdin(Teacher and monster)

XD Canvas, I can see our two Ancients trying to kill each other in such extreme ways.

Haha, I made it that way =P

And yes, I will Wolfie. =3

I wish I had my character sheet again though, but I think the whole DRP got erased.

it did, I wish I had a link to the old blue moon, must of the work was done there. Misha was you think of the SWL so far?

I might join in a few days. I've kinda got a lot on my plate at the moment.

How anything could just show up and fuck with or just plain fuck the fighters >.>

lol so far we have three characters with ways to counter any sort of attack. X3

At least I worked some sort of weaknesses into mine. Queen would probably pwn Promathia due to magic mitigation and speed.

cheid's got some rather obvious weaknesses as well, ambushes and melee. oh, and non magical fire as well. >.>

I have a sinking feeling Ganzi either going to be a sever now, or going to die from one of you.

It would probably make the most sense that he's serve promathia if anyone. >.> She being the only actually evil Ancient so far.

Yes, you are. That's why you're still here. 'Cause you're too lazy to leave.

pft, no, it's cause i can't fall asleep in my chair and i'm too lazy to move away from the computer without it being turned on or needing to go to the bathroom.

Well, I can't move from here because if I do i'll fall asleep which I can't do since I still have half a paper to write that's due in about six hours.

O-o i thought you were just staying up cause of a snow day or something... btw yes i haven't looked or been outside since i don't have my meds anymore. DX

It's warming up. On a snow day i'd have been asleep almost 3 hours ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom