Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Librarian (Guitarman and Kiandra_Black)

Cassie giggled, and slid in next to him, groaning as she relaxed into the sheets that smelled like him. She curled up against his side, and grinned at him as she leaned up to place a good night kiss on his lips. She relaxed again, sighing his name as her eyes grew heavy with sleep.

Morning light filtered through the window, and Cassandra opened her eyes, slowly taking in her surroundings. She stretched her body moving sensually, and she winced at the pleasurable soreness between her legs. She smirked as she thought of what had contributed to it, the middle of the night quickie that she couldn't quite remember who had woken who up for.
Either way, both had fallen asleep after entwined to each other. Of course, now she was paying the price, and she suddenly shuddered to think she would be riding her Harley home today.

Cassandra was soon to find out that Jake was a very light sleeper. As soon as she moved his eyes quickly peeled open, smiling as soon as he saw her curled into him. He placed a kiss on the top of her head as he closed his eyes again, happily sighing as he noticed a sticky feeling between his thighs, vague memories of a quick, late night session filling in. He wrapped his arm around her waist, squeezing her into him as he turned further on his side, closer to her.

"Have to go to work today?" he mumbled, trying to keep his eyes away from the light of the morning sun. "I'm trying to stay in here as long as possible," he drawled, pushing his head back into the pillow, face first.

Cassandra wriggled closer to him, shaking her head as she went. No, she did not have to work today, thankfully, and she could indulge in the luxury that was sleeping in. She pulled blankets over her head, growling at the light, and then sighed at the blissful darkness and warmth she found underneath.

She slipped back into a half sleep, aware of what was happening around her, but not really waking, as she snuggled in deeper against him. Last night had been one of the most restful nights she had ever had, even though they had only gotten a few hours of sleep between their late night rendezvous.

Another hour passed, and finally, around 10am, Cassandra stretched again, sighing happily as overworked muscles moved sinuously. She opened her eyes a crack, and wondered to herself if he had coffee.

Jake woke again as she stretched, feeling her limbs push out and move against him. His eyes stayed closed as he rolled back over, pulling his face from the pillow. Not quite eager to get up still, he slowly began to open his eyes, finding her dark hair strewn all about the pillows. "Morning," he mumbled.

He slowly began to sit up, the covers sliding down his chest. First propping his head up, then further sliding his body out of the covers, resting his back against the headboard. "I hate mornings so much," he mused, reaching over to softly stroke her hair. "Can I get you something to eat? Drink?"

Cassandra sighed and twisted, laying on her stomach, before she stretched again, a feline yawn on her lips. Her back arched, pushing her ass up into the air as he sat up and then began playing with her hair. She snuggled her face into his thigh, and then groaned, her breath tickling the hairs on his leg. She took a breath, then finally opened her eyes, wincing slightly at the soreness between her legs. She looked up at him through her lashes and smiled.
That smile that a woman has when all her desires have been met and satisfied, and she's plotting on how to get more.

She finally sat up onto her elbows, her breasts pressed together exposing her cleavage. At his question, she tilted her head towards his hand, and then answered, "At least coffee. And if you have the fixings I can make breakfast... eggs, toast and ... bacon? Sausage?"
She looked up at him, and stretched again, feeling well rested.

"I wouldn't function without coffee," he said matter of factly. His coffee machine was one of his first purchases for the new home, he made sure it was waiting for him when he woke up in this bed for the first morning. He couldn't live without it if he even tried now. Peeling the sheets off his body completely, he swung his legs over the side of the bed after giving her head a gentle pat and a slow, smooth stroke.

Standing up, he quickly stretched his arms up and over his head, speaking as he slowly bent down to stretch and crack his back. "Everything but the bacon actually, made sure to keep myself somewhat stocked up," he added. "Meet me downstairs when you're ready, I'll have the machine running for you."

He made his way back down and into the kitchen, still completely nude. Having an old school drip machine with a pot, he filled it with water and beans before turning it on.

Cassie watched him walk away, tilting her head and admiring the view. As he disappeared out the door, she stretched out again. Relaxing for a moment, she finally sat up, crossing her legs underneath her. She winced again, but grinned and then got out of bed. Making it quickly, she turned and headed to the bathroom, doing her morning absolution, before gargling some mouth wash as she wasn't about to use his toothbrush, and she didn't find extras. She brushed her fingers through her hair, and then padded back to the room. While he might be okay walking around his own house naked, she did not. She looked down at her body, smirking as she realized she had a couple marks from the night before.

She went snooping in his closet, grabbing a button up shirt, and putting it on, buttoning up a couple buttons, before heading down the stairs, the smell of coffee causing her to pick up her pace. She walked into the kitchen and said, "I hope you don't mind..."

Jake was whistling along, gathering all of the items they'd need for their morning meal. Sugar and half and half for the coffee. All of the things she wanted to cook, along with his toaster and a bottle of hot sauce, all on the counter. He smiled when he heard her voice and quickly spun around, nodding when his eyes hit her. "Not at all. You make that look a lot better then I do though."

He pulled two mugs and a spoon out of the cupboard, one black and the other blue. "Been a long time since I've broke this kind of stuff out. Look at the kind of man I turn into when a woman enters the picture," he teased, turning on one of the burners on the stove.

Cassie smirked and walked up to him, standing up on her tip toes to place a kiss on his cheek before turning, giving him just a glimpse of her bare ass just peeking out from under the shirt.

She opened the bread, and slid two slices out, slipping them into the toaster. She adjusted the settings, so that the toast would come out golden brown and the pressed the plunger down. She turned and asked, "How do you want your eggs cooked?"

At his answer, she nodded and set the saucepan he had onto the stove to heat it up.

"Coffee... before anything else Jake... sugar and a pop of half and half... please!" She said, as she stretched out her hand for a cup, literally bouncing in place for it.

"Scrambled," he replied as the coffee finished up. He filled up the black mug first, pouring in what she'd requested. He mixed it up a bit and then carefully handed the mug over to her, taking a second to trace her figure from head to toe. He spun back around and made his own, a bit lighter on the sugar but a bit heavier on the half and half. The spoon clinked around abit before he took a good sip, happily sighing when he swallowed it down.

"So, what are the plans for your day? I'm probably just going to continue getting things set up around here, hang out. I am using this day off to be productive, but in the absolute laziest way possible," he remarked, sliding to her side as she stood at the stove.

Cassie grinned as she grabbed two eggs and cracked them into the bowl, scrambling them with salt and pepper. She also poured a dollop of the half and half into the eggs, scrambling them up, "Got any garlic powder?" At his answer she looked over to where he pointed, and grabbed it from its hiding location, sprinkling some in to the scrambled egg.
By this time, the sauce pan was hot, and she poured the eggs in, the satisfying sizzle filling the air. She used the spatula to stir the eggs, watching as they became fluffy and then moved them to one side, letting them finish cooking as she cracked two eggs into the pan, letting them cook over easy, a little salt and garlic powder sprinkled on top.

"Honestly, the only thing I need to do is get Anubis. He at least has a doggy door, but he needs breakfast, and I usually try and get him on a hike during the weekends. Otherwise, I'm up for staying here and helping you organize, if you don't mind me sticking around..." She said, teasing him, before she took a sip of coffee and turned off the stove. She leaned back against the counter, and groaned as the taste of coffee filled her senses.

"Baby, my home is your home from now on," he had no clue what their actual titles were just yet, but this was definitely something more then just being friends now. He assumed she was his partner now, he just didn't say anything explicit about that yet. "You can come and go as you please, I'd even get a key made for you if you want it. You're welcome here whenever you want, I really don't mind. Even if you're gonna steal my clothes."

The coffee having cooled a bit, Jake began to quickly down it. He kept the mug to his lips, gulping until the brew was nearly gone, barely lining the bottom of the mug. "Shouldn't be too crazy today though. The main thing I want to do is to move the couch and TV to the other side of the room, essentially have them swap spaces with each other," he mentioned, pointing over to them.

"Aw. That's sweet." Cassie said, before pressing a kiss to her jawbone, and then began plating the food, "And I could just run around naked like you, but I'm pretty sure we would get absolutely nothing done Jake."

She listened as he explained what he wanted to actually accomplish today, and she nodded, what he wanted to do was pretty easy thankfully. She went to sit down, and realized she was still completely naked under the shirt. She saw her underwear in a pile next to the window, and went to retrieve it, bending down at the waist, exposing her pink lips and ass as the shirt rode up her back.

"No, we wouldn't get much done," he replied, having leaned into the gentle kiss, wrapping his arm around her waist loosely as she did. "I can't stop staring at you in general, naked would be a whole different can of worms."

Jake watched as she walked along to find her underwear, instincts immediately creeping in when he watched her bend over. Taking a deep breath, he stood and silently walked behind her, placing his hardening cock against her spread ass cheeks as she bent for him. "Baby, I'm so sorry to do this. But do you mind?" he asked, voice full of need as his cock head slipped down a bit, brushing past her pink lips.

Cassie looked over her shoulder at him, and as he asked down politely, smiled and nodded, widening her stance and then wiggling her ass at him.

She wasn't as aroused as last night, although she was getting wet, something about them being in full view of the window in pure daylight, and the fact that he had asked permission was enough to start her engines so to speak. So when he started feeding his cock into her, the friction was rougher than last night, and she moaned, her hand clenching into a fist around her panties. She gasped his name, and felt her pussy clench hard.
"Jake... God what... are you doing to me!?" She moaned, her pussy stretching tight around him.

"Thank you," it was simple and short, but it meant the world to him. His Cassie made him insatiable, he'd never be able to get enough of his girl. Especially when she was wiggling her ass right back at him.

He eagerly began feeding himself into her pussy, making sure to slow down once he found the lack of wetness. "I'm just taking you again," he stated plainly, giving a few short thrusts to find his way back inside of her. "I can stop if you need me too," he grunted out, reaching forwards to give her hair a gentle tug as it hung freely for him. "God, you feel even better today Cass," he spoke, his cock hardening to full length inside of her.

Cassie groaned, and answered softly, "You stop and we are going to have problems."
Her threat was quiet, but the tone was dangerously low, and she clenched around his cock hard enough to make him stop in his movements within her. She looked over her shoulder at him, and said, "You're a freaking addiction Jake..."

As she got wetter, and her juices slickened his cock, it glistened in the light, and she moaned, one of her hands playing with her nipple as she pinched and tugged at it. She bit her lower lip to keep the sounds in, and then sighed as he pulled out, the length of his cock pressing against her g-spot in such a way that she forgot she was trying to keep a quiet and a low keening cry escaped her.
"Ah. Jake. Please! Oh god!"

"Don't worry about that," Jake smirked and yanked back on her hair a bit harder, feeling the vibe of this session. It wasn't as pretty as last night but more rough and tumble, a sensation he could definitely get into.

He nodded along, fucking her hard and deep, but not particularly fast, more focused on the power drilling into her g-spot. "You better be addicted, honey," he crooned to her as he lifted one of his hands, giving her ass a surprising spank as she pushed back against him. "Because I need you to take it, to please me as much as you can."

The hand that spanked her sliding to her hip, he gave her hair another tug as he began to finally speed up, balls slapping against her thighs. "Yell for me. Scream for me. Let me hear that pretty voice."

"Ah, Jake..." As he pulled her hair, her head was pulled backwards and she gasped as her nipples hardened into tight points. As he moved within her, thrusting hard into her pussy, she arched her back and clenched around him tightly. A slick tight pillow around him, as she gushed around his cock, she gasped his name, panting for air. She could feel the tingles beginning to accumulate at the base of her spine, her hips moving against his, helping him fuck her.

As her orgasm crept closer, and he told her to scream for him, she closed her eyes and lost herself to the sensation. When she opened them, she was shocked to find she could see the slight reflection of themselves in the window. The visual as well as the physical movements were too much, and she wailed her climax, screaming for him like he had told her to.

"That's my girl! Yes baby, yes. Just like that. Cum for me," he drawled, beckoning her on even further. Biting his lips in concentration, his hips were pounding as hard as he could, thrusting up and into her from behind, that ass jiggling wildly for him. His orgasm was undeniable, nothing could hold it back as he powered into her one last time, burying himself in her depths.

Not even he could hold back his mouth this time, an unintelligible growl leaving his lips as his seed violently spewed from his member. He filled her again, resting his hand on her back to keep himself from falling over. He pulled out of her much quicker this time, taking a seat in one of the kitchen chairs. "Fuck!"

"Oh fuck! Yes... yes... ohhh Ja... JAKE!" His orgasm inside her caused her to cum again. Screaming his name, she clenched tightly and almost fell over, his hand on her back keeping her steady, but as soon as he pulled out, she literally fell to the ground, her legs as weak as a newborn calf.
"Shit Jake... we're going to kill one another...." She said, gasping for air. She looked over at him, sitting on the chair, and smirked.

She finally sat up, and slipped her underwear over her long legs, and winced as she stood.
"OK, breakfast time?" She laughed, as she realized her earlier statement of getting distracted was correct, and this was with clothes on. She sat next to Jake and started eating her breakfast, with his cum dripping out of her pussy and into her underwear.
"Um... I know this is a little late... but we didn't use a condom... I am on the pill, so we don't need to freak... although I do want kids. Eventually..." She trailed off as she spoke, suddenly looking around for coffee, before realizing she left it at the counter. She got up to grab it, taking her empty plate to the sink, and then turned around to lean against the counter and looked at Jake.

"Not... Not if we pick safer places to do this in," he remarked, still catching his breath. He was a bit sweaty after the exertion, shaking his head back and forth in disbelief that they'd just had sex... Again. And somehow, it got better every time. "Breakfast sounds great right about now, yeah," he said as he slowly stood to grab his own plate. He began eating, focused a bit more on the food then her until he heard her speak again.

He nodded. "Realized that myself. Honestly? I'm down to have kids at some point, so I wouldn't be upset if anything did happen. But I'd be really, really happy if we could continue not using condoms," he said, standing to get his own mug. He filled it again, neglecting the sugar and opting to just mix in some half and half. "We're really a thing now, huh?"

"As long as you are clean..." She said quietly, looking up at him as he stood to get his own coffee. She smiled, and then said, "I do believe, Jake, that you are stuck with me sir." She glanced at the room, and then said, "I do have to go feed Anubis... is it okay if I bring him back? He is housetrained, and very well behaved."
At his response she smiled, and then grabbed her shorts, pulling them up over her hips. She grabbed her boots, deciding to just carry them, grabbed her halter top from the night before and then slipped on her leather jacket.
"It's a short ride home, so I'll be back quickly." She smiles at him, then places a kiss on his lips before slipping out the door. At her bike, she puts her halter top and boots into the storage on the back, and slips on ballet flats that she carries in there for emergencies. She starts up the bike, and the vibrations of the bike nearly make her swallow her tongue. She puts her helmet on, and peels away, keeping the bike as quiet as possible so she doesn't disturb his neighbors.

At home, she parks her bike in her garage and walks in, greeting Anubis. He sniffs her all over, then gives her a look as she giggles. She quickly puts food in his bowl, and then heads upstairs to take a quick shower, and get dressed. She also grabs a bag, and puts in a couple things, in case she stays the night, grabbing Anubis' travel bowls and extra food for him.
"Ride Anubis? Let's go!" She says as she comes back down, dressed in dark blue jeans, and a black t-shirt that hangs off one shoulder, showing off her tattoo. Her hair is held up by a clip, and she throws her leather jacket over her shoulder as the two walk out to her SUV.

The drive back is uneventful, and Anubis enjoys himself with his head out the window. She smirks as she finally drives up to Jake's house, taking a moment to look at it in the light of day. She gets out and walks up to the door.

"Uh oh, I'm scared now," he teased as she said he was stuck with her. Nodding along, he would gladly have Anubis in his home. "Of course he can come over for a visit. Once again, I really don't mind and I know that he's a good guy. I just hope that our little buddy will be able to tolerate being in such a small space," Jake chuckled, the dog absolutely huge compared to the size of his small little home.

Jake took the opportunity to clean up after their mayhem after he left. He made the bed, showered, wiped down the window, picked up the kitchen after breakfast all before getting dressed himself. He was beginning to clear out the lounge so they could move out the couch and TV when she returned, having been watching for her SUV to arrive the entire time. He'd left the door unlocked and pushed it open when he saw her coming up the stairs. Smiling, he wore some black gym shorts and an old, grey My Dying Bride shirt as he waved the pair in.

"Why hello again," he bent down, giving Anubis a couple of quick pats on the head. "Figure that after we get the lounge done, I can drag the lawn chairs out of the shed, line them up around the table. Spend some time outside, don't think it'll rain or anything today. Pretty warm too," he remarked, shutting and locking the front door once they were all inside. "I think Anubis is big enough to move the couch on his own."

"Hey sweetie, oh that sounds good. I brought my slow cooker as well, with a throw in meal." Cassie said, as she slips in next to him, then grins at his size comparison of Anubis.
"Ha! You'll get more luck with him pulling a tube on the snow, and even then he usually is riding in your lap!" Anubis barked at her words, as he began sniffing around, exploring the new spot. Cassie passed him, and set the crockpot down on the counter, plugging it in, and making sure It was set up before turning to Jake, "I've got a pot roast in there, baby carrots, fingerling potatoes, and I brought a loaf of French bread to eat with it. Pretty simple, and we don't have to do any extra work..." She said, hoping it was okay. She would rather eat that than pizza today, not to say she didn't like pizza, she did, but this was the healthier option, and it was what she had been planning to cook at home.

At his response, she grinned and then motioned back to the living room.
"All right, let's get to it then. We are going to have to move the couch first to the side. That way we can put the television into where the couch was..."

Cassie and Jake worked together, moving the furniture around, and getting it all set up again the way Jake wanted it.

Back
Top Bottom