Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Librarian (Guitarman and Kiandra_Black)

As much as he'd loved giving her the first orgasm, Jake was driven to give her more, insatiable to give her as much pleasure as possible. He doubled down, rubbing harder and more blatantly against her sensitive, swollen bud as the pleasure carried through her body, determined to make that last as long as possible. In the awkward position against the window he fucked her as hard as he could, driving himself into her body with as much power and ferocity as he could, balls hitting against her wonderfully soft thighs.

The build of her second orgasm was what brought Jake to his, though. Even as he was absorbed in pleasuring her, the build to his own was too strong now. He muttered her name and groaned but largely exploded without warning, instinctively pushing his hips into her, burying his cock as deep into her as possible as he exploded. His seed shot out in continuous spurts, filling her with his warm, potent cum. As he finished he pressed his lips to hers, ensnaring her in a deep kiss as his fingers slowed down, gently caressing her clit still.

As he continued to drive into her, she felt the build of her orgasm finally reach its apex, and her whole body jerked against him as she came, squirting for the first time in her life, cheeks bright with arousal as she felt him explode within her.

Too late, the two hadn't even thought of birth control, although thankfully she had her pills, so that should be enough.

She panted for breath as she leaned against the now warm glass behind her, and then he was kissing her. She kissed him back softly, her whole body relaxing against him, their mixed juices dripping down her leg, as she caught her breath.
Her voice was quiet with wonder, "I've never..." She blushed as she said it, closing her eyes for a moment.

Jake noticed the dampness on his thighs after she squirted and chuckled against her lips. He slowly pulled back, licking her lips playfully before pulling away a bit more, resting the bridge of his nose against hers again. "Never squirted?" he finished her idea for her, keeping himself buried inside of her warm, loving embrace, dreading the moment when he'd have to pull out of and away from her.

"You made me feel better then anyone else ever has," he smiled softly, reaching up to run his fingers through her hair. "I could stay here with you forever, I'd genuinely be really content, really happy with that," he admitted.

He smiled, happily exhaling. "I can get used to this."

Cassie sighed against his lips at his words, and answered, "No, never. That was... wow."
She smiled at him softly, and took a deep breath, their scents mixing around them. She found she didn't mind it at all, enjoying it as she basked in the warm afterglow. She shivered under him, and wrinkled her nose as their cum dripped down her thigh, and getting into the top of her boot.

"You've set the bar so high, I don't think another can compare..." She said giggling. Her pussy clenched with her muscles, squeezing him and causing more of their mess to drip out of her. She groaned, and said, "We're going to need a shower..."
Looking up at him, she leaned up to press another kiss to his lips, eyes closing as she kissed him deeply, completely agreeing with his last statement.

"So this really is all mine now?" he teased, placing a kiss on the tip of her nose. "I want that more then anything else, Cass. You just... I don't know. You already feel so special to me," he smiled softly, another quick little peck dotting her lips as he bent down a bit.

He felt her clenching around him a bit and groaned, his cock still sensitive from the strong orgasm he'd had. "We can definitely make that shower happen. You might wanna lose the boots though, as sexy as they are," he reminded her. "But seeing you soaking wet will be super hot, it's totally worth it."

He returned the deep kiss, hands resting on her sides until he pulled back, slowly removing his member from her. "Follow me."

Jake led Cassie upstairs, past his bedroom and into the bathroom. His shower was slightly larger then normal, a showerhead above a plain white tub, white tiling on the inside of the wall. Starting up the warm water, he pulled back the curtain for her. "Ladies first, I believe?"

Cassie wrinkled her nose at his kiss, grinning madly as nodded. She completely agreed. True, they had only known each other for two weeks, but it felt longer. There was such a connection to him, and she was glad that this had finally happened. They seemed to have just been gravitating closer and closer, until the two had come together.

As he pulled out, she felt more cum drip down, and she bent down, ass in the air as she unzipped and pulled her boots off, setting them down as she stood back up.
"Lead the way Jake."

The two headed up the steps, and she grinned as she quickly bit his right cheek, acting completely innocent when he turned to look at her.

As they entered the bathroom, she smiled, looking around the simple area. He pulled the curtain for her, and she smiled, letting him help her in, hip bumping him as she said, "Thank you." She stepped in, under the spray, turning her face up and closing her eyes as she enjoyed the warm water.

Jake hesitated after her, standing outside as he held the curtain to simply watch her. He stepped in after a moment, immediately enveloping her again. His hands on her hips, chest to chest with her as he stood under the water. "God, I love this so much."

His hands quickly slid around her hips, finally finding the part of her that he'd been aching after the most, ever since he first saw her. His hands enveloped her thick ass cheeks, fingers slowly squeezing and digging in, Jake happily sighing as he did so. "You have no clue how long I've been waiting to do that," he chuckled. "My big secret is that I'm a total, one hundred percent ass man."

Cassie grinned, then turned in his arms, the water dripping down her skin as she tilted her hips back, causing her ass to become more pronounced, "This ass? Are you sure?" She slid one hand down on cheek, caressing it herself as she looked back at him over her shoulder.

She smirked at the expression on his face, and as he went to touch, she shook her head, denying him what he wanted as she pushed him back as far as possible.
"I don't know if you deserve it yet..." She teased, her eyes alit with mischief. She leaned forward, and stuck her ass out even further, both hands now at her waist, as she slowly slid them down and over her curves, slowly pulling her cheeks apart and giving him just a glimpse of the rosebud between them before sliding her hands back up to her waist.

Finally, she took one hand and pressed it against the wall, and then raised her other hand over her cheeks. She brought it down on herself, spanking herself as if telling Jake that it was okay to touch, okay to take, okay to Claim.

"Exactly that," he nodded along, mesmerized as he watched her spin around and throw those hips back. Licking his lips, he eagerly nodded while she caressed herself, making the supple, water coated skin jiggle enticingly. "You always make it look perfect. In your skirts, those shorts tonight... It's the greatest ass I've ever seen."

His head tilted to the side after she mentioned his deserving of it, and then he saw her eyes. Knowing she was teasing, he lifted his hands into the air as if he were guilty. "I definitely know I do... Not sure how else to prove that," he smirked, heart beating quickly as his instincts told him to do the opposite, just grab her. And when she teased her hole, he nearly fell over, knowing he couldn't take any more. Her words were a massive relief.

Jake quickly slid down to his knees and spread her cheeks wide, fingers sinking into her skin. Groaning without being touched, he quickly leaned in and began to kiss the insides of her cheeks, tongue darting out to lick along the skin, getting closer and closer to her perky little rim. "Shake it for me a little bit?"

Cassie moaned his name at the first touch of his lips. She sighed and let her head fall forward, resting her forehead on the tiles in front of her as she felt him kiss and lick closer and closer to her rosebud.

At his instructions, she smirked, and then did as asked, wriggling her hips from side to side, her ass swaying gently. She transfered her weight from one leg to the other, and then mewled at him, wanting more stimulation. How she was still aroused she had no idea, and the water washed away her arousal as it dripped out of her. She slid one hand down to her clit, playing with it, and pinching it to make her legs quiver as he continued playing her ass.

"There we go, fuck!" Jake pulled back just for a moment to watch. Her hips swaying, her thighs, her ass, all of it was simply perfect. Her cheeks slid between his loose grip before he tightened up again, holding her in place. Tongue darting back out, he immediately went for the rim.

His warm, wet muscle traced small circles around her puckered rim, first moving rather slow before picking up the pace. After a few circles he pressed his tongue directly against it and pushed forwards, feeling it give way a bit. The tip inside her, he swirled it around before pulling back a bit, and then pushing his entire face forwards.

"God! Jake!" She squealed at his penetration, and instantly came on her fingers, pushing against the wall as she wailed. Her pussy clenched around air, and her asshole clenched around his tongue, trying to suck it in. She groaned and felt her legs shake for a moment before she steadied herself.

"Jake, please... oh..." Her voice was breathy, and her head fell back, hair dripping down and just reaching the small of her back, framing her ass for him. Her fingers continued to play with her clit, and then sinking back into her own pussy, as she tried to get more stimulation as he gave her a rimjob from the freaking gods. Her hips moved, up and against him as she was unable to keep still as arousal continued to build inside her.

He knew she'd came again, not because he could see it but because he heard it, felt it. Her moans going deep, becoming more guttural. The clenching of her hole. He knew he was doing something right and was completely determined to make her cum again and again. Three times was nice, but he knew he could do better for her.

His tongue didn't get lazy, even as she orgasmed. He pushed deeper into her, waggling the muscle around with no reservations for as long as he could, until he had to pull back and inhale for some more air. "You're delicious, baby. I love using my mouth on you," he commented, lifting his right hand to playfully spank her cheek. "You like anal, huh?" his tongue was replaced by the wet tip of his index finger tracing around her rim, intentions quite clear.

Cassie groaned in answer, nodding her head as she pressed back for more.
She looked over her shoulder down at him and said, quietly, "I need it... please Jake..."
It almost sounded like she was begging, her eyes darker than normal as her fingers began doing to her pussy and clit exactly what his index finger was doing to her hole. She bit her lower lip, sucking it into her mouth and moaning through her nose.

As soon as he gave her what she wanted, her own fingers followed his lead, and as she clenched, she felt her legs begin to give way.
"Ja...jake..." She tried to warn him that she couldn't hold herself up, the stimulation becoming too much for her to handle as she came, jolting against his touch.

"I know you do honey," he told her, making her wait for a second. "And I'm going to give it to you." His finger finished circling, tip pressing against the center of her bud. He slowly slipped it inside of her, slick from the water that'd been pouring from the showerhead. He bit his lip in concentration, twisting it a bit, pushing until his second knuckle was enveloped by her. He loved feeling her tightness clenching back against him, rock hard without even being touched.

Jake pulled the finger back a bit and pushed it back in. "I got you," he said, pushing his hand against her lower back, holding her up and keeping her in place all at once. He repeated this process, going nice and slow as he curled and straightened his finger occasionally, feeling her stretch more and more.

"Oh... oh God, please...." Her words devolved into nonsense, gasps and moans as he played her ass and stretched her out. Knowing her was steadying her body while also devoting himself to her ass caused her to whimper in need. She couldn't stop moving, either towards or away from the stimulation, and her whole body felt hot and cold at once. Her own fingers pressed into her pussy, and she could just feel his through the thin membrane.

Her head fell back as he stretched her, playing around and she groaned, wriggling back against him. Her whole body quivered under the onslaught, and her pussy visibly weeped, the arousal sliding from her and being washed away by the water. She panted, and the hand against the wall clenched into a tight fit. She felt herself slowly building, each stroke of his finger causing a tightness in her lower stomach she wasn't used to.

"Let's take this a bit further Cassie... Just relax for me," he spoke. Not knowing the full extent of her anal experience, he wanted to test her out a bit. He pulled his finger out of her, holding it just away from her hole, noticing that slight stretch even after he'd pull out. He pushed his middle finger to his index, pressing the pair against her hole in tandem now.

It wasn't a huge stretch but still, he was doubling what had been inside of her. He moved slowly again, wiggling the tips around as he worked them into her, then stopped for a moment to let her adjust once he got the first knuckle in. Still holding her up, he pushed harder, straining his forearm a bit as he continued with constant, slight pressure, finding his digits sliding deeper and deeper into her.

Cassie tried, she really did try to relax, but her body twitched as she cried out. It wasn't an orgasm, almost like it was just a small wave that preceded the big one. She pressed back against him as he opened her up, chills traveling up her spine. She couldn't even speak, her brain too blitzed to form words. Her fingers pressed up inside her pussy, and she twisted them inside her, her knuckles brushing against his through the thin membrane and she cried out again, wanting to more, and yet shying away from it.

This was different, and she wasn't sure if she would survive it. Her first and only foray into anal had ended in disaster, the guy she had been with trying to get on with it without preparing her much, and she had shut that down almost immediately.
But Jake... God... Jake was playing her body like an expert, pressing in slow and causing the slow burn to ignite within her lower stomach. As he continued that slow crescendo within her, she called out his name, almost afraid to continue, but not willing to tap out.

Jake wasn't going to take it much further then this tonight, already able to tell that this was likely her biggest anal experience. Still holding her up, he kept his fingers at the same width and slowly began to speed up his thrusting, pulling and pushing his arm back and forth. Biting his lower lip in concentration, his eyes traced her round ass and thighs as he got closer and closer to the max speed he was willing to give her tonight, a quicker medium pace.

"Feels good, huh Cassie?" he asked, her arousal still on the air. "Show me that you can cum again, come on. I want you to feel so good again," he beckoned, opening and closing the two fingers in a scissoring motion, keeping them lodged inside of her as he did so.

Eventually what goes up must come down, and with a shrieking cry, his name mixed with God and oh, she came, her body convulsing as she temporarily lost sight of the world around her.

She would have turned into a boneless pile at his feet had he not been holding her up, and the pulsing contractions of her pussy pushed her own fingers out, as she came down from heaven. A light ringing in her ears let her know she was still alive as her heart attempted to beat itself out of her chest. She opened her eyes dazedly, as she tried to come back to reality, starting to become aware of the water still flowing down her back as she took a rattling breath.
"If I do that again, I'm going to die..." She said, quietly, wonder in her voice as she looked back at him, only to realize his fingers were still deep within her.
"Never...mind. I'm going to die when you pull those fingers out of me..."

"There we go, yes..." he encouraged as he watched the orgasm power through her, her entire world changing before his eyes. As she began to come down from it his hand on her back moved, gently rubbing along her skin as he kept his fingers deep inside of her. "You did amazing, Cass. Just what I wanted to see from you, you made me so happy. Now, would you mind if I pulled myself out? Promise I'll help you stay up."

When she agreed, he slowly pulled out of her, keeping hold of her back as promised. Standing back up, he pressed his chest to her back and kissed her shoulder through her wet hair, not willing to put his mouth on hers unless she said it was okay.

She turned in his arms, legs shaky like a newborn foal, and sighed his name before kissing him hard, sucking his tongue into her mouth as she thanked him for making her see stars.
"My turn..." She said, pulling away and sliding her hands down to his cock, encircling it with her fingers and then kneeling down, slow, knowing he would steady her if she started falling.

On her knees in front of him, she looked back up at him, and smirked wickedly, before taking his cock into her mouth, her tongue running around the tip, before he was suddenly deep throating her, her throat closing around the tip as she moved over him. One hand on his hip to keep her in place, the other slipped under him to run light fingers over his ballsack. She pulled away completely, and knelt further down, pressing sucking bites against his powerful thighs as she cupped his balls and rolled them for a moment, before her mouth hovered over his cock again.
"This time, I'm not stopping until you cum down my throat..." She said, her sweet velvet words a darker promise of pleasure than before, before she swallowed him whole, moving over him in a slow simple rhythm, before moving faster. She kept him guessing on what she would do, and as she swallowed him again and again, he would also feel her talented tongue press against the vein on the underside, and flick against the tip everytime she almost pulled her mouth off of him.

He hadn't expected the kiss but returned it in kind nonetheless, his tongue eagerly dancing with hers after she spun around for him. His eyes slightly opened in surprise as she sank down for him again, holding his hands out in case she began to slip. Somewhat knowing what he was in for, he braced himself.

Jake hadn't expected quite that though, and released a deep moan from his belly when he felt her throat, deeper then he'd been taken in a long time. His hands stayed flat against the wall until her words roused him, eagerly nodding down at her. "Please baby, milk me dry," he smiled, reaching out to take her hair again. Collecting it behind the back of her head, he held it like a loose ponytail, bobbing along with her as she worked him up and down, masterfully adding her tongue to the mix. Much like her though, Jake hadn't been built to last much longer, extra sensitive after his first orgasm, and from the stimulation of worshipping her ass.

It started with a small pulse, culminating in a deep throb. He warned her just before the pleasure washed over him, and held tightly onto her hair as he came, rather violently. His eyes shut as his cum launched out in missile-like pumps, unlike the gentler arches that filled her pussy. Filling her quickly and powerfully, his eyes only opened again after the orgasm ended, his kenes almost buckling.

Cassie smiled in her imagination, her mouth busy on him as he pulled her hair up and into a ponytail, holding it as she worked him over. As he got closer, she felt his balls draw up within the palm of her hand, and sucked him in deeper as he warned her that he was about to cum.

She slurped on his cock as he came, the shots of cum sliding down her throat and into her stomach, not even needing to swallow, as he was so deep in her throat, she just needed to keep her throat open. As he finally slowed, and opened his eyes, she looked up at him, and slowly pulled her mouth off his cock, licking and cleaning it gently, before putting a hand on the wall and standing back up, her tongue coming out to lick the corner of her lips.

She smirked at him, and then tilted her head back to wash off.
Now completely satiated, all she wanted was to crawl into bed and cuddle into his side. With that thought, she stopped and looked at him, tilting her head in question, "Are you a cuddler?"

"My god, Ms. Cassandra," he happily sighed as his eyes finally opened, being greeted by the sight of her cleaning him, then licking her own lips as he stood. True to form, he released her hair and instantly pulled her close again, seemingly answering her question right before it was even asked. "Hell yes, I'm one hundred percent a cuddler. Especially if you're involved."

Allowing himself to wash off a bit, he turned off the water and offered her a towel. Once they were both sufficiently dry, he led her back through the door to his bedroom. Easily finding his bed in the dark, the grey sheets and double stacks of pillows on each side of the queen sized bed were barely visible, even with the blinds open. "Should be pretty cozy."

He flipped over the covers and quickly slide inside, waiting for Cassie to join him as he lie on his side, arms wide open. "Come here baby girl! Missing you already."

Back
Top Bottom