Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Librarian (Guitarman and Kiandra_Black)

Guitarman

Supernova
With its white walls and wide windows allowing gentle sunlight and blue sky inside, the library was a tranquil place. At least until Jake had come around and inadvertently knocked over a stack of books waiting to be placed back on the shelf.

A new job in a new town brought along a new lease on life. It also brought about the realization that he had to rebuild all of his connections and habits from the ground up. New grocery store, new friends, new cleaning routine at home. Establishing these routines, even in his first day and a half had been quite easy. He had nothing but time on his hands, not beginning his new job until the start of next week on Monday. After purchasing a few more essentials for his home he decided to make a stop at the local library, figuring that some mental stimulation through reading would be more beneficial then staring at the TV for days on end.

He left his black sedan locked in the parking lot as he entered the building, two large doors opening into a central atrium. Following a sign, he'd made his way towards the eastern branch of the building, where all of the nonfiction work was supposed to be. Moving towards the area where some biographical works were placed, he walked directly into the stack, the time almost freezing as he watched them fall and hit the ground with a thud.

"Well, shit," he muttered to himself as he bent over at the waist, black t-shirt riding up a bit to expose the top of his jeans. One hand worked to hurriedly stack books together as the other pushed through short brown hair, instinctively brushing it back. Gazing down at the thigh-level cart, he realized his job was done, even with the spines jutting out at strange, haphazard angles completely unlike the neat stack he'd bashed into. Pursing his lips, he let out a quiet whistle and began to stroll away, believing that no one had caught his brief moment of stupidity.

The day had started quiet enough for Cassandra, and she had mostly gone unnoticed by her local patrons, unless they were checking out material. She had checked the clock, and smiled to herself as she realized she only had 3 more hours before she was off for the night, when a loud thud had caused her to look up in alarm. She walked quietly to where she had heard the thud, her 3 inch heels not making a single noise against the carpet squares, a slightly pursed look on her pink glazed lips, and turned the corner to see a man crouching down and picking up the stack of books he had obviously toppled over. She hid a small grin as he picked it up and placed it on the cart, leaving her more work, but there was something absolutely adorable in the strange way he stacked them, that she enjoyed.

Once he was done, and strolling away, she rolled her icy blue eyes, and shook her head, quickly rearranging the books, and then heading back to the main desk. Once behind it, she busied herself with inventory on the computer, and checking patrons out, the teenage girls who were getting a movie to watch, the matronly old woman who loved romance novels, and the old veteran, who although gruff, would sit for hours with the younger generations and tell them war stories.
"All right Mr. Carls, I've got you all checked out. Tell your wife hello for me." She smiled sweetly at him, and he nodded, before walking away. She watched him walk out, before turning back to the front of the desk, her button up shirt stretching across her large breasts. She had paired her usual ensemble of a button up shirt and pencil skirt with a gray and blue halter vest, that matched her dark gray skirt. Her curves were on full display, an hourglass figure that she knew the prepubescent boys talked about in the darker corners of her library. She closed her eyes for a moment, and raised a hand to the pen she had used to pull her dark mahogany hair up and out of her face, and pulled the pen out, allowing dark curls to cascade down her back, using her other hand to massage her head to get rid of the stress headache she felt forming there.

When she opened her eyes, she found herself no longer alone, and she smiled sweetly at the patron in front of her.

Jake returned to the scene of the crime after a few minutes of wandering around the building, hoping in vain that no one had noticed his little accident. He pulled a couple of books off the shelf, purely going by title instead of reading back or inside covers. A quick little astronomy book by Neil deGrasse Tyson. A volume about the Peloponnesian War. A broad work about the general history of the Roman Empire. It seemed more then enough to satiate him for now.

Swinging back around to the main desk he'd spied when he entered he caught his first glimpse of her. Able to catch a decent look as she was helping another customer ahead of him, he easily deduced that she was easily one of the most beautiful women he'd ever seen. He practically had to keep his jaw off the floor when she sent the man, Mr. Carls, away with his materials. He knew that he was going to spend a lot more time at this library now.

Stepping up to the desk, he quickly set the few books he'd picked out down and placed his hands flat against the wood. His fingers slowly curled as he spoke, the digits moving subconsciously. "Hey! Nice to meet you. I just moved here a couple days ago and wanted to pick up some stuff to read," he spoke, lifting his hands. The left curled into a fist as the right pressed against the back of his knuckles, popping all of the joints at once. "Figured I need to get set up for a card to be able to get them, is that something you're able to do here? Or would I have to set that up online?" he switched hands, quickly cracking the rest of his knuckles. They then slid back down to rest flat against the desk again, fingertips silently tapping against the wood.

Cassandra watched him quietly as he spoke, the handsome man taking up her full attention. As he spoke, her full lips curved into a beautiful smile, and she answered him easily, "I can actually help you with that right here. It's fairly simple. I just need your name, address, email, and a phone number to get you registered. Although to be honest, I'm not sure I want a hazard walking around my book shelves... even if you do pick up after yourself."
Her teasing voice was soft and lilting, and the grin the accompanied it showed him that she meant no harm in it. She turned to the computer to input the information he gave her, and within seconds had him registered within her files.

The sound of a printer was heard, and she turned and bent down to grab his new library card, not realizing that the back of her skirt had risen up to the tops of her thigh high stockings that she wore. She stood up again, and turned to face him. She scanned his new card, and then scanned the three books he had chosen, before sliding them back towards him, his new card on top.

"All right Jake, you are all set up now. Books are due back in 2 weeks time, although you can extend that by a week on our website. Any other questions you have, you can ask any of our staff. I'm Cassandra by the way, Cassie to my friends."

Jake had been fully prepared to give her everything she needed right until she revealed that she knew what had happened. He instantly blushed a bit, shaking his head softly as he let out a quiet chuckle. "I figured someone heard that," he began to grin. "See, now I know where you leave them out before they're filtered back in. Progress, right?"

He gave out his information to her quickly, slightly shifting his weight onto his arms as he went on. His eyes stayed on her figure as she spun around, taking in a nice eyeful of that gorgeous ass enveloped in her tight skirt as she bent over. Only as his eyes trailed down did he unveil his favorite part, the hint of stockings that crested at her thick thighs. He felt like a cartoon character, like his eyes were bulging out of his head and his mouth was foaming. Regardless he somehow kept himself composed, managing to divert his eyes just as she was spinning back around, praying that she hadn't caught his gaze.

"I guess you're gonna be Cassie to me then," he smiled warmly, still feeling the warmth on his cheeks. "It's nice to see an old school library like this. The one in my old town was repurposed into a recreational center. The town library became all virtual, ebooks and audio books. I still like just getting the real thing in my hands, you know?" He noticed he was rambling on, quickly cutting himself off towards the end.

Cassie smiled at that, nodding, "Yeah, we fought to keep our library this way. Some big company tried to muscle their way in, but our town decided they liked it this way better."

She stepped around the corner of the desk, sliding her hips one way so she wouldn't slam her thigh into the corner, like she has done numerous times, and came up to Jake, "Well, welcome to our little slice of heaven. It isn't much, but it's home." She intended to give him around on a quick tour, and she smiled at him, her hourglass figure swaying from left to right in a sweet seductive manner. She pointed out the steps to the basement, where they housed their more ancient and rare tomes, "Those aren't allowed to be checked out, and you need silk gloves to handle them."
She motioned to the eastern side, teasing him again, "You obviously know where our nonfiction books are, the west wing has fiction on the bottom floor, and our selection of movies on the top floor. Behind the desk, is the children's section."

She led him upstairs, taking her time to move carefully, she didn't want to trip down the steps in those heels, and then led him to her favorite part in the library. The large upstairs room that looked out over her desk had been converted into a planted garden, a large reading nook. Currently empty, she was shocked to find, she turned to Jake, "And this is our reading garden. My favorite room. Usually on my breaks, I'm here."

Jake did his best to keep his eyes away from her swaying hips as she guided him around, doing rather well despite a few adventurous glances back down to her sultry form. "Don't think I'll be headed to the kids section or the basement too often but I think I have it down, it's pretty easy honestly... Nonfiction, fiction, movies. Sounds like a nice little selection here," he smiled right back, continuing to follow her upstairs. He nodded when they came across the nook, something completely unexpected but extremely serene. Libraries, at least the ones he grew up around were nothing like this, from the buildings themselves to the librarians that kept them. He could definitely get used to this.

"This place is stunning though, really. I think I'm gonna have to spend some more time here, really utilize all of this. It'd be a shame not to, right?" he asked, sliding his hands in his pockets, finally realizing that he'd left the books he check out atop her desk. "Still have to figure out the rest of the town and what else to do but this place is really, really nice," he nodded, still looking out over the manicured garden.

One burning question had been smoldering in his mind though. "But where would I catch you, outside of the library?"

Cassie grinned at his question, and led the way back to the desk, before turning to him as she grabbed his books and held them out to him, "I guess you'll just have to see, won't you?" She teased as she motioned him out the door.

As he finally walked out, Cassie turned back to the desk, only to find one of her older patrons giving her a look.
"Not one word my dearest Claudette."
"I wouldn't dare my darling. But I want an invite to the wedding!"
"Hah! As if my dad would allow that without thoroughly assessing him." Cassie grinned at the little old lady, and walked around to the computer to check her out.

At the end of her day, she signed out, and saying good night to the night crew, walked out into the cooler evening air. She walked over to her silvery white SUV, a GMC Acadia that her father had outfitted, and opened the door, getting in and starting it. Before driving, she opened the locked glove box, and slipped out her piece, a Springfield 1911 Emissary, and slipped on her harness over her shoulders, slipping the gun into the holster. She still had to go to the grocery store, and so she drove to it, passing a cop, and waving sweetly.
She parked near the front entrance, and slipped out, grabbing a jacket and putting it on so her gun wouldn't be visible. She walked in, and headed towards the fruits and vegetables, bopping her head to the music.

Jake took a brief trip back to the small home he'd purchased, barely placing his books down before he realized that he had nothing to eat for dinner tonight. Wanting something a bit healthier then the pizza he surely would've ordered, he locked the door behind him once again and set out into the town, noticing how the blue sky had began to fade into darker, orange touched hues as the sun slowly sank for the night.

The sky had darkened just a bit more as he locked his car doors behind him, firmly between the white lines. He turned his neck to the side as the automatic doors parted for him, cracking it as his black Ultraboosts walked along the white tiled floor. Stopping to grab a cart, Jake began walking around the store without much of a plan, deciding that tonight's meal would come to him instead of making too much of a plan.

He rooted around the drinks in the front at first, placing a case of Pepsi in the black cart before pushing it along the floor, the vibrant yellow skin of a bundle of bananas catching his eye. He turned down the produce aisle, bypassing the bananas and walking straight for the stack of oranges when something else caught his eye, a familiar skirt and set of hips that he'd been looking at just before.

"Cassie? No way you're here too," he chuckled, leaving the cart to take a step towards the oranges, grabbing a couple.

Cassie looked up at his voice, and smiled, "Hey. If it isn't our new library hazard." Her voice was teasing as she grabbed some tomatoes, planning on making pineapple glazed salmon for dinner. She turned back to Jake, leaning on one hip, causing the other side of her hips to become even more pronounced.
"I do believe I told you you'd see me around. How are you settling in?"

At his answer, she nodded, then looked at his cart. She wriggled her nose, and then took a breath, "So... why don't I treat you to dinner? A welcome to our town sort of thing? I'm planning on making salmon and risotto with garlic broccoli."
She knew it could end up biting her in the butt, inviting a complete stranger to her home, but something about Jake drew her to him. She wanted to see where this would go.

"Guess you're never going to let me live that one down, huh? I'll be eighty years old with white hair and I'm still gonna be the resident hazard," he shook his head a bit, offering her a small smile. "I'm doing well though. Thought I had everything settled, doing good homeowner stuff and realized that I managed to do everything but buy myself something for dinner," he admitted, looking back into her eyes.

Jake thought he was hearing things incorrectly when she asked him if he'd like to come over for dinner, the last thing he'd expected to hear pass those gorgeous lips. He almsot asked her to repeat himself before his reptile brain took over, saving him from his own stupidity. "Uh, yeah, I'd really like that actually," he spoke quietly. He didn't really like seafood that much but missing this chance with her would be truly, truly stupid.

His eyes widened a bit, still not really believing what had happened. Was it possible that she was into him too? "It'll be nice to actually get to know someone here, have a friend in town."

Cassie nodded, and then said, "I completely understand. I have a couple other things to grab. Maybe you can grab us some wine or beer? I like dark beer, or sweet red wine..."
After he answered, she then said, "I'll grab the things I need, and meet you up front in ... 20 mins?" At his agreement, she smiled and the headed off, her hips swaying from side to side.

After grabbing fresh salmon, and a couple other things, she headed to the front, smiling to herself. She waved to a couple that she knew, and then headed to the cash register, placing the items on the belt. She leaned down to grab the large bag of dog food from the bottom of the cart, lifting the 40lb bag pretty easily, even in her heels.

"Deal. Should be pretty easy." With that he went off to wander around the store, still having no clue where anything was, and no real clue of what to get. He rarely drank, and always grabbed what other people suggested. Figuring that dark beer would be easier to find without tasting in, he grabbed a six pack that mentioned the word 'dark' on it, thinking it would be good enough. He spent the rest of his time just getting essentials for his home, stocking up so that he wouldn't have to make any emergency trips like this again.

Jake took another register at the front and managed to check out right before she did, taking the opportunity to admire her a bit more as she finished up checking out. When she found him at the front, he greeted her with a smile once again. "I figure the best course of action would be for me to follow you back to your place?"

"Sounds like a plan. I'm the big Acadia, parked over there." She pointed out her SUV as the two exited the grocery store, and then headed off to her car. She moved her groceries from the cart into the car, then returned it to the corral, and then slipped into the SUV, shivering against the cold wind. She drove normally, wanting to see if he could keep up, a little faster than the speed limit, until they turned down her street, heading towards the townhouse she owned. She parked in the driveway, leaving her garage closed, which was also a signal to her friends down the road that she had someone over. If the car remained outside all night, they would check on her first thing in the morning.

She got out of the car, and opened the back, grabbing a couple bags as Jake walked up.
"Could you grab the dog food? That way we don't have to make two trips..." She asked, as she pulled the bags out of the car. Once everything was out, she pressed the button to close the hatch, the door closing automatically before she led the way to the front door of her townhouse. It opened up to a large living room, the central point being the fireplace to the right, and the large bay window that looked out over the street. Once Jake was inside, she closed the door, and then whistled. The sound of large paws hitting the floor resonated above them, and she smirked at Jake, "Don't worry... Anubis is a big baby..." she was interrupted by a huge black German Shepherd who came bounding down the tail wagging before it went very still as he caught sight of the man in Her house, "Most of the time..." she finished with a smirk. The dog, approached him carefully, and sniffed him, out, then sneezed and headed into the kitchen. Cassie followed him, and told Jake, "Make yourself at home."

She put the food down on the kitchen island, and started unbagging things, putting them away, before asking, "So I know you said a job brought you out this way, what do you do, if you don't mind me asking."

As they fell into an easy conversation, she began to cook. The stove was on the island, so she could easily cook as they talked, since there were three stools on the other side of the island to sit at. Anubis kept interrupting for pets from Jake, relaxed and calm around the stranger.

Following the big Acadia sounded easy enough until she put her foot down on the gas. Jake ended up driving much more quicker then he was comfortable in a residential area but it wasn't such a bad thing. His mind was so hyper-focused on the drive itself that he couldn't linger on the nerves he was feeling, the pressure to not fuck this night up. He wasn't expecting anything crazy to happen but making a good first impression was still important to him.

Jake nodded after he'd gotten out of his car, slinging the dog food over his right shoulder with ease. Following her inside was a breeze, even as the large dog bounded to them after the whistle. "I expected something like this after I saw the size of the food bag, you know. You don't buy this for your thirty pound beagle," he chuckled, following her and the dog along into the kitchen, placing the bag of food down in a clear, seemingly convenient area.

"I was hired to do some work down in the parks department. I guess an opening popped up. I'm going to work in concert with the rangers down here to help keep up with the lake. Apparently something had been dumped in there and some stuff got out of whack, eutrophication setting in. After I help get that settled out I'm going to help with some of the conservation efforts, stuff like that. Just... Generally help out around here."

Jake reached down from the stool he sat on, petting Anubis again after he nudged against his leg again. "Much better then the construction stuff I was doing, get to actually use my education and all that. Pay's not too bad either."

"That's nice. I'm kind of glad they are putting someone on figuring that out, the lake is a favorite around here during the summer. A lot of our revenue comes from the cabins to the north of it." She said, stirring the risotto.

As the food finished cooking, Anubis began sticking his head on the counter, tall enough that he didn't need to stand on his back paws.
"No. You know better. Bed." Anubis huffed, then very slowly walked to the large bed in the corner of the living room, grumbling the entire way.
"He's not allowed a lot of human food. Spices cause a huge mess... food's ready." She plated the food for him, passing him the plate and a fork. She turned and grabbed the beer that had been chilling on the bottom shelf of the fridge, and then passed him one, before grabbing her own plate and walking around the island to sit next to him.

"Well, I for one am glad you moved in. It's a quiet town, not much happens... we do have a motorcycle gang, but they take care of the town. Usually the work with the police, so you shouldn't have any problems." She opened her beer bottle, and then took a small sip, sighing happily.
"I hope you like it."

After dinner, the two moved to the living room. Cassie removed her shoes at the doorway, and sank to her normal 5foot 4inches height. She looked up at Jake, and smiled, blushing lightly as she realized just how much bigger he was than her. She sat down on the large black leather couch, and pulled her legs up, curling them under her. She didn't notice that her skirt rode up, and her lacy thigh highs appeared, stretched across her creamy thighs.
"So do you like working out in nature? I would imagine so, but some people don't actually like what they do... so..."

"I figured as much, at least from what I've been briefed on so far. The governmental people that I was speaking with made it seem like this is kind of a tourist-y town, which doesn't make a lot of sense after I actually got here. Seems more like a home type place, not somewhere where that tourists cycle in and out of."

He nodded along as she filled him in on the town a bit more. "Eh, not all gangs are bad. My old city was ran by the mob. Different people, different styles obviously but most of the time they end up running things better then any politician could," he laughed, clearly not knowing who he was talking to. "It's always because they actually have eyes on the streets, a pulse of what's actually going on. Not sitting in some stupid office all day."

Taking his beer with him, he followed Cassie over to the couch and sat on the other end, instinctively taking another peek at those thigh highs as she inadvertently showed them off again. "Depends on the context, really. I worked out in nature when I was doing construction, that sucked. This is going to be a lot better. I'll be out there alone a lot, deep in the forest, out on the lake. I'll actually be able to breathe and enjoy it."

He took another swig from his beer. "What about you? Enjoy your job, or are you just keeping it until something else comes along?"

Cassie smiled at that, "I love my job actually. It's my own little getaway from everything. Plus I love books. I got my degree in old book restoration, which is why we have those old tomes in the basement. A lot of the surrounding universities send in their old books."
She clicked her fingers, and Anubis rushed to her side, and she scratched him behind the ears.

"If you ever want company, you can always take Anubis. He's very well behaved, and doesn't bother the local fauna." Anubis grinned, panting with his tongue out, then laid down near them. She smirked and then asked, "How are you liking the town? I know you probably haven't seen much of it, but so far...? What do you think?"

She used her fingers to push a strand of hair out of her face and behind her ear, showing off two piercings, one in her lobe and one in the cartilage on the rim, and then realized they had been talking for hours, and it was now around 10pm. She was having such a fun time, she really didn't want the night to end.

"Please, this whole town is a little getaway. You're getting a getaway from your getaway," Jake chuckled. "I grew up in the city, concrete and giant buildings everywhere. It was nonstop insanity. A place like this is really nice. Quiet, can get in touch with nature again. I just moved here and I don't really want to leave. It'd be amazing if I could spend as much time as possible down here, in my own little slice of zen."

He shrugged and reached over to pat Anubis' back. "If you don't mind coming home to a wet dog, sure. I'm gonna be on the lake a lot and as good as he is, it's probably very tempting for this guy to jump in," he nodded. "But yeah, I'm liking it here so far. I don't know too much of it yet or too many people but it's given me a really solid first impression. Not being treated like the weird outsider either which is pretty nice."

Lost in the moment, he absentmindedly watched her playing around with her hair, eyes tracing over the outside of her ear and her piercings. "Still have three days off before I have to officially report in to work though. Just trying to figure out how to spend my time, how to get out, meet some people."

Cassie wrinkled her nose, in a way that he would soon come to know was her thinking, before she said, "We've got a nice little bar downtown. Nearly everyone goes there Friday nights, I won't be there this weekend... They have a couple pool tables, and most everyone is friendly."

She motioned to the time, and then said, "As much as I wish it, the time has not stopped, and I do work tomorrow."
She hated having to tell him that, and she sighed as she unfurled her legs, and stood up, once again admiring just how short she was next to him. She looked up at him, and then turned away, saying, "Hopefully you'll come back by to visit..."
She left it an open question, and smiled at his answer. She led him to the front door, and then stepped up to her tip toes to place a kiss on his cheek.
"I did have fun tonight. Kind of glad you didn't turn out to be a serial killer." She joked as they said good bye.

"I'll have to hit it up then. Just have to remember to watch where I step the first time," he teased, tilting his head a bit as he offered a playful smirk. He couldn't make bad first impressions everywhere, right?

He nodded, the smirk softening into a smile. "Nah, I totally get it. No worries," he said as he stood, having to fight the urge to just wrap an arm around her. "Of course I'll be back, as long as I'm not an annoyance. I'd love to hang out with you more, get to know you better," he admitted, knowing he sounded pretty sappy as he followed her to the door. He bent a bit, allowing her to kiss his cheek.

"A couple hours is enough to know I'm not a serial killer? Jumping to conclusions already," he teased, still softly blushing from the kiss. "But yeah, I'll definitely see you around. At the bar, the library... Something," he mentioned, walking out of the door and down the path, making his way towards his car.

Cassie stayed by the open door, watching him walk down her driveway to his car. Anubis followed him, then turned to the yard to do his business. As Jake drove away, turning the corner and disappearing into the night, a large dark blue motorcycle pulled up, a hulking form on it. Cassie grinned, and walked down to meet him, "Sup Viper? Did daddy dearest send you?"

Her father's enforcer simply grinned, and nodded, a man of few words. In his late 40s now, he had watched her grow up with his own daughter and viewed her as one of his.
"I'm fine. Tell pops not to worry..." Cassie said, and Viper smirked, before replying, "That'll be the day Cobra. Have a good night."
"You too Viper." Cassie headed back into her house, to grab her keys, and moved her SUV into her garage, whistling for Anubis before shutting the door. After locking up, and leaving Anubis below, she climbed her stairs, heading to her master bedroom.

She undressed, revealing light purple lace, which had hidden under her clothes. She sighed, stretching, before pulling her lingerie off, walking into her bathroom and turning on the water. Stepping in, she closed her eyes, and within her imagination, allowed the night to go further than it really had, her hands slowly traveling down her body and playing with herself.
She came, his name on her lips, a stuttering cry as she half collapsed against the cold tile, panting in relief, eyes wide open. She quickly washed herself off, and then turned the water off, getting out and drying her body.

Slipping under her covers naked, she rolled to her side, and fell asleep.

Jake was blissfully unaware of the meeting that'd happened just after he'd left, along with the self-pleasure session that he surely would've loved to witness. He spent his night at home putting away groceries and organizing some stuff before heading up to his room, having a quick jerk off session of his own, picturing his new favorite librarian all the while. After finishing up he'd showered himself, climbing into bed with a clean pair of shorts on.

The rest of his week moved by pretty fast. Work got off to an interesting, informative start as he began to collect his own samples of lake water to figure out what the problem was. He'd been back to the library to switch out some books, having set up a little lunch meeting with Cassie there. He'd met her for lunch and promised again to meet her at the bar some time, a promise that he was always going to keep.

Despite her warnings of not being there on Friday, Jake showed up at the bar nonetheless. His face clean shaven, he threw on an old Black Sabbath T-shirt atop another pair of jeans, a darker wash then he usually went for. Slinking into the bar, he noticed a few familiar faces from around the town and waved to them in the dimly-lit hall, quickly making his way to the bar itself. He'd quickly ordered himself a beer, cracked it open, and began to look around for a conversation. He was determined to not be that weird guy from out of town tonight, to show the locals that he could be one of them.

Cassie had had an eventful week, and was exhausted but happy by Friday night. Busy at work during the day, and her nights were filled with dreams of Jake. She was ready to admit it, at least to herself, she was totally crushing on Jake.

In the middle of the week, they had gotten lunch together, and she enjoyed herself a whole lot more than she thought she would.
Now, as Friday night rolled around, the meeting with her dad and the chief of police had gone well, and had actually ended a lot sooner than she thought it would have. As such, she followed her dad back to the bar, The Snake Pit, riding the black and purple Harley that was hers.

Inside the bad, the sound of two bikes roared through the air, announcing their arrival.

Dressed in tight black shorts, a dark green halter vest that left her back completely open, and her leather jacket, she paired the outfit with her knee high leather boots. Purplish blue tendrils painted her thigh, wrapping it in color, the top of the tattoo hidden by her shorts. Her Tag, a black cobra with purple stripes wrapped around a red rose, sat on her shoulder blade, on display, as her hair was clipped up. She had her gun in its thigh holster, easier to grab while riding.

Cassie stepped in after her father, his large form hiding her from view for a moment. The silence at the bar was quick, and lasted until he raised a hand in greeting then moved forward, breaking the spell. She watched him, then her kohl-lined eyes looked around the bar, only to find a very familiar man talking to two of the park rangers she knew. She looked down at herself, and almost turned around and left, only to realize he was staring at her. She closed her eyes for a moment, and then swallowing her fear, approached them.
"So... I might have kept something from you..."

Instantly Jake knew he was looking at an attractive woman as soon as his eyes landed on the lady in the green halter vest. He received the surprise of his life though when his eyes finally finished traveling over her body and found her face, the face of the woman that had quickly become his friend, his crush, his librarian. His jaw did drop this time, his mouth hanging slightly ajar as she made her way over to him, only shutting it right before she spoke.

The beer bottle hung between his thumb and index finger, swinging around as she began to explain herself to him. "First of all, I can definitely piece it all together just from the outfit alone. Second... I'm definitely not turned off by this. Just kind of surprised."

The duality was crazy to see, amusing almost. How she seamlessly could switch from the nerdy, book loving librarian to this tattooed, badass biker. "I did not expect this at all, Cassie."

Back
Top Bottom