Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Librarian (Guitarman and Kiandra_Black)

Cassie grinned wickedly, before saying, "That's the whole point. I try to keep this side under wraps, at least until I know someone a bit better. Plus, I'm not allowed to show my ink at work."
She twisted, so he could see the tattoo on her back, then turned back to face them, smiling in greeting to the two rangers, "Hey Paul, Thomas. How Sarah doing?"
"She's good. Still has 4 months to go!" Thomas answered, pulling his phone out to show her a picture of the ultrasounds, as Cassie sat down next to Jake, her knee pressing up against his.

The four talked amongst themselves, before her father approached them, and Cassie sighed.
"Hello. I don't believe we've met yet. You must be Jake." He offered his large meaty hand to Jake. In his 50s, Leonardo was still a man in his prime. His dark chestnut brown hair was starting to gray at the temples, and you could tell by his weathered skin he spent time out in the sun. His large build was covered by dark jeans, biker boots, a gray t-shirt, and his leather cut.
"Dad, be nice, Jake, my father, Leonardo Knightly. Dad, this is Jake." Cassie introduced them and Leonardo looked Jake over before nodding in greeting. He seemed to have past the test, at least for now.

After Leo had walked back to his table, Cassie turned back to the trio. Thomas stood to head home, and Paul also stood, as he saw the girl he had been eyeing wink at him.
"See ya two later."

"And then there were two..." Cassie said, turning to face Jake, her thighs now on full display.
"So... you're really okay with... this?" She asked, motioning to herself as she ran a hand down her body, drawing his eyes.

"That's boring, not allowed to show off the ink at work. Not like my job doesn't say the same though, I just don't have any to show off," he chuckled as he watched first the two rangers, and then her father join them. Jake took his hand and gave it a hearty squeeze, surprisingly not quite intimidated by the man, at least not yet. "Let the man be himself! Nice to meet you too," he spoke to the man before he walked away, hoping that their first little introduction would set a decent tone for things to come.

Jake bumped his knee into Cassie's as the two other men left, turning more towards her once he had her alone. He playfully rolled his eyes a bit as she asked her little question, shaking his head. "No, I'm definitely not okay with it," he teased. "Cassie, come on. You didn't need to ask that question, you know I'm down. But what part in specific are you asking about? The outfit, the tattoos, the body? Because I'll be honest, I'm really liking all three of them right now."

"To be honest, not everyone has taken the transition of sweet librarian to biker chick quite as well as you have." Cassie said, looking over the bar, a little quieter than usual. She turned back to look at him and smiled, a little sad, before saying, "Thank you."

The two hung out for quite a bit, with other bikers coming up and introducing themselves, and talking before leaving them alone.
That is until her best friend, Alexandria strolled through the doors.
"Cobra!"
Cassie looked up as she heard her biker name, and smirked as the tiny little Asian woman pounced on her in her seat.
"Hi Alex. This is Jake."
"So this is the guy that's got my girl all a flutter.... sup?" Alex answered, her voice smoky and low as she grinned at Jake, causing Cassie to blush and elbow her best friend in the side.
"Ouch! What? My bad... the guy who she's gaga for... ouch! Okay okay!" Cassie turned away from her best friend, blushing, refusing to look at Jake.
Alex grinned wickedly, and then winking at Jake said, "She totally wants to get in your pants!"
Cassie moved then, but not quick enough, and the little bitch that was her best friend had zipped away, smirking and waving at them. Cassie stared after her friend for a moment, before sitting down, still refusing to look at Jake in the eyes.

For as confident and badass as she was, she didn't want her feelings just spilled out like that! But that was Alex, trying to help.

"Any time," he said as he reached over, giving her knee a reassuring squeeze.

The nice chat they were having was completely upended by the tornado of pure energy that was Alex. Sitting back, he let the conversation unravel a bit more before interjecting in any way, surprised that she was so openly blunt with Cassie's feelings. He chuckled to himself a bit, nodding to Alex before she walked away. "You know what, I'm not exactly surprised by this development. Cassie hasn't exactly shied away from me, you know."

Turning back towards Cassie as Alex left them, he offered the gorgeous woman a smirk. It was his time to be the more confident, reassured one. "What do you say, Cassie? I'd love to take you home with me tonight," he admitted, his hands sitting on his own thighs now.

"No pressure, no expectations, just some fun to see where we are. Just to get to know each other a little bit more," he offered, reaching back for his beer on the counter to take another quick swing, finishing it off. "Can be our little secret too, no one else has to know about it. Except for Alex, when you inevitably squeak to her about how great I am."

Cassie laughed, and felt the blush on her face slightly recede, and looked up at him through her lashes.
"I suppose I'm not going to live this down any time soon... And Yes, I probably will squeak to her about you." She grins, and looks around, finding her father, and waving good bye before turning back to Jake, "I would really enjoy that, although if I agree to come home with you, and decide we want to take this further, I'm not a shameful secret to be kept behind closed doors, I like it when my man shows the world I'm his."

She stood, and waited for him to stand too, smirking up at him as she turned and the two headed towards the door. As with Murphy's Law though, as soon as they reached the door, a man walked in. She quietly groaned as she pressed back against Jake, more of in annoyance than fear, and nodded politely to the man who had walked in. She had no intention of stopping and talking with him, but he had other plans, "Cassie? Thought I'd find you here, Where are you going?"
"Heading out. Have a good night Rattles." Her voice was firm, and Jake would be able to detect the slight icy tone she used. The man opened his mouth to say something, but she gave him glance, raising one eyebrow in question at his defiance. He acquiesced, but the look on his face said this was far from over.

Cassie let him walk away, before leading the way out the door, her back muscles tense. "Sorry about that. My ex seems to think I'm going to come crawling back to him." She took a deep cleansing breath, and then turned towards Jake, "So I'm assuming I'll follow you this time?"

"And I counter that by asking why I'd want to keep you my secret? What makes you think that I wouldn't want to be showing off my strong, sexy lady?" he countered, raising an eyebrow at her. "I like showing off my nice things and you'd be the crown jewel, don't you worry Cassie."

Jake was on cloud nine until he noticed the other man quickly approaching Cassie. Her body language was less then promising with him, her words final and rather dismissive, the total opposite of the daughter who'd cheerfully just said goodbye to her father. He knew they must've had some kind of past though, that possessiveness that leaked from Rattles' eyes told Jake everything he needed to know. He simply stood behind Cassie and stayed silent, willing to support her however he needed to until they both passed.

"Nah, no worries at all. I think we've all had that ex at one time or another. But yeah... My place is nothing like yours though," Jake laughed, bending a bit to place a kiss on her forehead before walking over to his sedan.

The drive home was quick, the roads rather empty as most of the people in the town were still at the bar. His house was on the end of his street, a dead end that veered off into the local forest. It was a small place, two stories visible from the outside. After parking in his driveway, he got out of his car and waited for Cassie on his doorstep, pushing open the door. "Ready to be completely underwhelmed?"

The door opened immediately into a small lounge, the set of stairs just past the door itself. An open kitchen dominated the back half of the main floor behind the lounge, a big, open window opening up to the woods behind.

She kept up, the rumbling engine of her beast roaring through the night air. She parked her beast at the end of his driveway, leaving his car plenty of room, and dismounted, her leg swinging up and over the motorcycle. She pulled off her helmet, letting her hair fall down her back, and then strapped it to the back of her Harley. She left it there, trusting that no one would steal it. She walked up to him, a soft smile on her face as she looked around at his home. It was really nice, and at his words, she just laughed and then as he opened the door, walked in.
"I like it. You've only been here two weeks? I'm not shocked."

She walked in and looked around pulling off her leather jacket, and placing it on the back of the couch, before walking towards the window, facing the back. The view was absolutely gorgeous, and she tilted her head and then looked over her shoulder at him, "This view is not underwhelming. It's absolutely beautiful, and so quiet..."
She smiled, and then turned back to look out the window, enjoying the view. Her hair slightly covered her tattoo, but he could tell it was done immaculately, a work of art.

Now that it was just the two of them, and the feelings had come out, she was a little nervous. It had been about a year since her last relationship, and she took a deep breath, trying to relax.

"Not even two weeks, ten days. I like it mainly because the price is pretty nice. But property down here is a lot cheaper then it is back where I'm from..." he trailed off, cutting off the rambling. It was game time now and he felt a touch of nerves. Nothing overbearing, but nerves that proved he was a normal, feeling person. He took a couple steps towards her after locking his front door, stopping by her side as she gazed out the window.

Jake slowly wrapped his arm around her shoulders, standing by her side as he gazed out the window for a few moments. "Just the way I like it. Just... Peaceful. I kind of love this kind of solitude, separation from it all," he turned towards her with a small smile. "It's not the kind of thing I'd want to share with anyone but I'd gladly share it with you any time," he drawled, trying to calm her own nerves.

Turning his head to the side and shuffling to the side a bit, he slid his arm down to her hip. Leaning in slowly he placed a soft kiss to her lips, only the light from the moon and stars shining in through the window illuminating them. Closing his eyes, he gently suckled against her bottom lip before he pulled back. "No pressure. Let's just have fun tonight?"

Cassie smiled up at him and tiled her head towards him, offering her lips up to him for another soft kiss. As she pulled away, one of her own arms slipped around his waist, and she said, "Thank you, for not pressuring me... it's been a while." She raised her eyebrows as she said it had been a while for her, so he would get her meaning, and then shifted so that her front faced him, before standing taller and placing a kiss on his lips. The darkness seeped around them, making them feel as if they were in their own little world, and there was no rush, just two bodies slowly moving closer and closer.

She licked her lips, as she pulled away for air, then pressed another needy kiss against his lips, this time licking against the seam, asking for permission to enter. One arm wrapped around his waist, and the other crept up and over his shoulder, her hand sinking into the hair at the back of his head to cradle it.

It was cliché to say it, but sparks travelled from her lips down her throat to settle low in her stomach, arousal pooling in her black lace panties. With her heels on, she was closer to his height, and she quivered for a moment as the realization that she would be even tinier next to him when she took them off. She sighed his name the next time they pooled apart, leaning back against the cold glass of the window. She shivered, the difference between the cold hard glass and the hot hard body in front of her causing her to close her eyes for a moment before she opened them again, and said, "You'll have to clean the window... I'm leaving oil prints..."
Her voice was quiet, almost a mere whisper, as she didn't want to break this spell they were under. The moonlight shone over his face, and she took another deep breath, her chest expanding with it and pressing her large breasts up against his chest.

"Honey, I just want to help you feel good tonight," Jake told her before she slipped into another kiss, finding his hand sliding around from her hip, cradling her lower back for a moment. It slipped back up, past her shoulder blades and neck to find that clip in her hair. He gently removed it, feeling those dark locks falling down around his hand and arm as he tossed the clip aside, onto the kitchen counter.

He followed her over towards the window, eagerly pressing his chest against hers when he got the chance. He rested the bridge of his nose against hers as she remarked about the window and chuckled, "that's the least of my worries Cassie." He pulled back from her a bit, just enough to slide his now free hand between their bodies, finding one of her breasts with ease. His palm over it, fingers deftly and gently squeezed around the supple flesh, caressing it through the fabric of her halter top with a happy sigh. It'd been a while for him too, and he was ecstatic that he got to share this moment with her.

His own arousal was pressed up against her, his blatantly growing bulge pressed between he thighs. His hips rocked back and forth a bit, begging for any kind of friction to give him stimulation. "I'm gonna make you mine tonight, Cassie," he whispered with a smirk, before bending over to place his lips against her ear. "All mine," he cooed, poking his tongue past his lips to trace around her outer ear, second hand back on her hip.

As the clip holding her hair was pulled from her, the dark tresses fell against her back, warm between her bare back and the cold window. She sighed his name again, and then said, "You already are making me feel amazing..." She grinned up at him, and shook her head lightly, causing their noses to rub together in an Eskimo's kiss. That cuteness lasted but a moment, before she felt the palm of his hand against her breast. She groaned, low in her throat, and pressed against his hand, back arching. He would be able to feel that she wasn't wearing a bra, the halter top providing a bit of support with the built-in bra.
"God... Jake..." Her voice was breathy as she spoke, and the hand at his waist dug in, her fingers curling against his t-shirt. As he pressed himself against her, and she felt his arousal, she whimpered quietly, his words causing her brain to pretty much melt into mush, and she tilted her head to give him access to her ear, and her bare neck.

As she got her bearings for a moment, she looked at him, eyes half-lidded, and said, "Prove it." Challenging him as she spoke, the tip of her tongue just playing with her lower lip, before she pulled it back in. Her hands drifted down to his stomach, and under his t-shirt, slowly caressing back up his chest, her nails lightly digging and scratching against his skin.

"Prove it?" he challenged back, slightly pulling away from her. "You already gave yourself to me." Noticing how she'd exposed her neck to him after the ear teasing, the hand on her breast quickly slid up her neck, palm finding the soft skin of her throat. His fingers just slightly dug in, giving a bit of a squeeze to merely hold her in place, not constricting any air as his eyes shifted down her body, past her breasts, to her very core.

Pulling his crotch away from her, he slipped his hand to her black shorts. Quickly inserting his fingers into her waistband, he pulled both her shorts and her lace panties down at once, leaving her arousal fully exposed to himself and the cool night air. He slid them down past her thighs, squeezing his hand between them as he kept her in place. Calloused fingertips brushed against her labia, smirking as he felt herself on him.

"Already wet for me. Your friend was right," he chuckled as the rubbing repeated, slowly becoming quicker. Not wanting her to get too used to the stimulation, he stopped and repositioned his hand, sliding his joined index and middle fingers up a bit to brush and rub against her clit in small, circular motions. He wanted to make her feel good, but he wanted to prove his point too.

Cassie moaned quietly as his hand encircled her throat, and she pushed herself slightly against his hand. As he pulled away from her body, she arched, wanting to keep contact, but then pulled against his t-shirt as he slipped a hand down to her pants.

As he began to pull her shorts and underwear down, she sighed, the cool air brushing past her wet curls as she mewled quietly. Her hips tilted forward, and while she tried to spread her legs, found that he had left her shorts around her knees. It kept her shackled, and she sighed as his fingers slid between her thighs.

She could feel how wet she was as he brushed against her pussy and at his touch, literally dripped over him. When he spoke, she opened her eyes, and looked at him, her own eyes sliding down his body to the large bulge that was hidden behind his pants still. She was about to answer, had opened her mouth to do so, but before she could, he had changed positions, sliding up to her clit. Her hips jolted up and she sucked in a large breath, and her head knocked back against the window as pleasure raced through her veins. She groaned his name, and then her hands, which had simply been pressed against his chest, slid down and began to open his pants, wanting to give him pleasure as he was giving her.

"That's right Cassie, you're such a good girl," he cooed out to her as he moaned, focused so much on her that he just barely realized her hands sliding down to his pants. He pulled his hips back a bit and shimmied them once she began to pull his jeans down, the denim sliding down his legs and pooling at his ankles, shoes still on.

Jake's toying with her clit continued, enjoying the responses he'd been getting from her. His hand slid further up, the two fingers that'd been teasing her resting against those curls as his thumb took their place. The pad of his digit rubbed along her bud in a counterclockwise motion, changing direction from the previous stimulation. All the while, his eyes gazed back into hers, keeping that grip on her throat.

His breathing was getting heavier, his arousal increasing as her sweet scent climbed up his nostrils. He knew what he wanted, to take her right here, right in this window. But he wanted her to make that choice, to hear her say that she wanted it too. His gazed strengthened, squinting a bit as his squeeze got just a bit tighter. "Tell me what you want, Cassie. Let me make you feel good."

Cassie swallowed thickly, and she knew he could feel it through the hand at her throat. As he strummed her clit, she felt her legs weaken, her pussy clenching around air as she very nearly came just from the stimulation he was providing. She opened her eyes and looked down his body, still covered in the t-shirt, and set to rectifying that, although she didn't get far before his words stopped her and she looked up at him, her eyes meeting his as her words made her gush with fresh cream.

As he tightened his hand around her throat a bit, she moaned, her lips opening and she took the time to lick them before saying, "Jake, please... please make me yours..."
Although she said it quietly, she knew he heard her, and she began stripping him of his shirt, wanting their bodies to touch skin to skin. She shimmied her knees, and felt her shorts land by her ankles, leaving her in her black knee high boots, and she wondered if he would take her with them on.

She stopped working on his shirt, and began to slide down, caressing the skin on his hip bone, before looking up at him.
"I want you naked Jake... can you help me with that?"

That was everything he needed to hear. That she truly, deeply needed him, more then just wanting him to take her. He released his grip on her neck as she began to pull off his shirt, lifting his arms over his head to complete the process. He nodded again as she slowly slid down his body, throbbing in anticipation of what was to come. "Of course I can, but I expect to see you naked too," he teased.

He quickly reached for his belt buckle, undoing it and sliding his jeans and underwear down in one quick motion. His member was already rock hard, precum heavily dripping out of his slit and down his glans when it hit the breeze. "This is all for you, Cassie," he smiled, reaching down to affectionately stroke her hair.

His hand lingered, softly stroking her cheek as he watched her move. "You have no clue how bad I've been wanting this."

Cassie smiled, and then wrapped one hand around his hard cock, looking at the size difference. She wondered for a moment, at how it would fit, and then smirked as she realized that she was going to be sore tomorrow. She looked back up at him, and then slowly, lowered herself down onto her knees, staring up into his eyes as she took control for a bit.

"You aren't the only one who's been dreaming about this moment... and if you knew what I did at night, all alone in my bed..." Cassie said, teasing him as her eyes stayed on his, watching his reactions as she opened her mouth, and slowly licked the tip of his cock, savoring the taste, as she closed her mouth over her tongue moaning loudly, her eyes closing for a moment, before opening again and finding his as she slid her mouth over the tip and sucked gently on him, saliva pooling in her mouth as she slowly started the stroke the base of his cock with her hand.

Jake loved seeing Cassie's hand wrapped around his cock, now fully realizing the extent of their size difference. She was a tiny little thing compared to him and he adored it, even his cock dwarfed her hand. "I'd say that I was surprised if I hadn't been doing the same thing all along... Ever since the first time we met," he admitted, gladly ceasing his small bit of control.

His hand found her hair again, pushing and holding it back as his eyes drifted between her own and her mouth, wanting to watch her work. "My god," he groaned out to her, feeling as if she was already trying to milk him dry, curling his toes as he throbbed in pleasure. Her rhythmic pumping along with her gentle sucking put him in a trance, forgetting about everything that wasn't himself or her, their existences a void, away from everything else.

She smirked around his hard cock, suckling him sweetly, and tightening her hand around his base. She didn't necessarily want him to cum just yet, she had plans for him.

While he was sort of distracted, her other hand easily unbuttoned her halter top vest, slipping it off easily, switching hands to throw it off completely. She pulled away from him, and looked up at him, smirking as she waited until his eyes were focused on her, before using her hands to press her breasts up and around his cock, pillowing it between them.

The iron rod between her breasts made her heartbeat speed up, and she knew he could feel it clearly. She couldn't wait to have him between her legs, filling her up, and her pussy obviously agreed, as she dripped down her thighs.
She winced slightly, thinking about how she would have to clean her boots, before turning back to the matter at hand, or at breast in this case.

Jake drifted off, in this zen-like state and closed his eyes for a moment, indulging in all of the pleasure she was offering. It was a surprise when he felt her mouth leave his phallus but was quickly comforted by the warmth of her shapely breasts. Opening his eyes again, he released her hair and moaned her name, lips quickly twisting into a bliss filled smile. Rarely had his past lovers focused on pleasing him this much, it was a very nice treat. The visual was fantastic too, even better then the one through the window.

"Cassie baby, fuck. You feel so good," he said, pushing his hips out towards her, wanting more friction, more pleasure. His fingers balled into fists, nails digging into his palms as he began to hold his breath. His cock was pulsing along with her heartbeat, begging to shoot his load as he held himself back, wanting to last longer for their first time.

As heavenly as this was, he knew that she needed to stop if he had any chance of lasting longer. "Get up, honey," he asked, peering back into her eyes. "I need to fuck you, I need your pussy. Give yourself to me."

Cassie was enjoying this, watching his facial expressions as she gave him pleasure, her own pussy clenching around nothing as her arousal grew. She enjoyed the feeling, and as his words reached her, she slowly pulled away, leaving a soft kiss in his tip before slowly getting back up, rising to her feet carefully.

"You know, asking for permission..." She tsked at him, before grinning, "may be one of the hottest things anybody has ever done for me..."
She leaned up, placing a kiss on his cheek, unsure if he would kiss her with his taste in her mouth, and then leaned back, "Come and get it..."

Cassie's slow standing and her gentle tease drove him wild. He almost reached down to pick her up, but followed along as she leaned back. He countered the kiss on the cheek to one directly on her lips, not caring at all about the taste or what had just been in her mouth. "I'll make sure I ask next time..."

Leaning into her warm figure, he felt her back press against the window. Angling his hips upwards, he felt her warm wetness against his sensitive head. He used his right hand, guiding his shaft along as he plunged into her depths, instantly feeling her tight walls squeezing around his head and shaft. "There we go, Cassie. All mine?"

He kept his gaze fixed on her eyes as he began to pump, thrusting his hips slowly and gently, pushing more of his length into her with each pump, letting her adjust to his length and girth.

Cassie smiled at his words and then sighed as he leaned into her, feeling the blunt head against her pussy. Her arousal covered his head, and as he began to press into her, her head fell back against the window. The slow burn of her pussy stretching around his cock caused her to gasp for him, and she raised her left leg up to rest against his hip, opening herself up for him as she looked down at where his cock was disappearing into her tight pussy.
"God... yes Jake... yours..." She gasped and watched as he slid back out, covered in her arousal, glistening in the dark. She glanced back up as he began to work himself deeper with every thrust, her pussy opening up like a flower around him.

She moaned his name as he slid up inside her, her breasts heaving against his chest. She slid her arms around his shoulders, holding herself up for him, her own hips pressing against his. She arched her back, and slammed her hips up, pushing his cock in deep and she gasped his name, eyes widening as her pussy clenched around the intrusion, weeping around his cock. She was so wet, the sounds coming from them were absolutely wretched, and she loved it.

Cassie was even better then he'd imagined that she could be, his fantasies of her inferior to the real deal. Everything about her was perfect. The warmth of her body against his, the pleasure she was giving him, the way her eyes longingly peered into his own. He knew that he never needed anyone else, ever again.

Feeling her pushing back against him, Jake knew that she could take even more. He bit his bottom lip and grunted a bit, speeding up his movements. Putting more force behind his thrusting, he hit into her just as deep with each quickening thrust, slightly changing his angle of penetration with each as he tried to find her pleasure spots. His hand drifted down between their bodies again, forearm against her belly as his index finger gently rubbed and waggled around her clit again.

The sent of sex and the sounds of moans, breathing, and their bodies hitting together filled his small home, only seeing her in the darkness. "You're so perfect, Cassie," he whispered, feeling his orgasm quickly approaching, member pulsing in pleasure.

Cassie was literally melting in his arms, pleasure zipping up her veins as she got closer and closer to cumming around his cock. As he sped up, the sounds became more lewd, and she mewled, his cock brushing her g-spot. Her pussy clenched around him tightly for a second, and then loosened as he began to move again, and she gasped his name, as every time he brushed past her g-spot, she twit he'd.

When he began to play with her clit, she squealed, clenching around his cock, as she came, his name on her lips as he continued thrusting inside her through out her orgasm, keeping her up on that plateau of pleasure. She gasped, and looked up at him, one of her hands sliding up to the base of his neck, and pushed him down to kiss him, her tongue sliding into his mouth in mimicry of what he was doing to her body.
Another orgasm built at the base of her spine, and she pulled back, panting, staring up at him with wide eyes. She wasn't sure she would survive the one building, and she began clenching her muscles around him tightly, trying to get him to cum faster.

Back
Top Bottom