The vampire mansions new arival(mistress X killer)

"Come on let me here you groand and moan my love." He swhispered to Cindy his hand now slippign unde her shirt and bra to twist at her nipple while his other one rubbed over the cfelsh above ehr sclit through her skirt as he sucke don her neck to give her his little hickie presents. "come on orgasim infornt of all these men, a few are even atchign us, look at their lustful.. hungery. faces." HE spoke his taunting words to messwith her, if not to jsut get her to blush, after last bight and her adorable face he wanted more.

'My love' Cindy's heart skipped a beat and nearly melted when he whispered those two words in her ears. She wanted to refuse his request. It was just too embarrassing to moan aloud in the club. Her chest heaved and she whimpered in pleasure as his fingers found her nipple and the other hand found it's place over her skirt. How could she deny her master after all that. Her hand trembled as it slowly slide from her mouth down her neck to settle on her chest. "Mmmaster please.." Her voice was low and shaky as he suckled her neck. She was losing control. HIs taunting worked though her face was now red with embarrassement that others had heard her and were watching. Her knees had now given in at this point and his weight and the force of his thrusting alone was all that was keeping her up and against him. "Please ahh... don't mmake me.. or-or" She moaned shaking her head. "ooorgah' She could not get that dirty word to fall off her tongue despite how desprately she needed release. Cindy looked down at the floor of the stage shamefully not wanting to see the faces of those watching her as she gasped for air and tried her hardest to keep her voice down. All it took was another hip thrust and her body suddenly went tense and her back arched against Kenny as she threw her head back into his shoulder as she cam against the stage.

Kenny's body shook as he breathed in her orgasmic scent, it was heavenly and with that fullfileld the boy took a step back his hands setlign at her hips as he glanced aroudn at any guys that were still starign to give them a look to tell them not to touch, or else. "coem now cindy, you msut be starvign after that." He spoke softly to her as he began guidign her tot eh badck door wher ethe striperp was waiting."so lil kitty what do you ahve planned?" He asked witha grina s they stopped by the back door.

:"well now my wild stalion, don'tthink ti will be athat easy to resist me." The stripepd said as eh lashed otu hsi whip to twirl around Victorias hip , yankign the leather to pullt o to him as his fre hand went to eh back of her head and force her itno a kiss, yankign ehr hair to pull her head away isntead of moving his. the whip went slack as eh sudenly dropped it and a low buzz was heard moemtn befroe he shoved a silver bullet hard into ehr pussy shovign it all the way in before he backed away form ehr. "now gril on your KNEES!" His voice rose in a demandign voiceas he unzipepd his jeans and let a 10 incher hang out.

Cindy held her weight against the stage as he stepped back. She took in a few deep breathes to cool down before she let him lead her through the crowd to the door that led to the back hallway.
"Some naughty fun" The stripper purred to Kenny, keeping her character as she swiped her hand forwards like a claw teasingly. "Follow me." She said as she walked in front of him, swaying her hips as she walked so that her fake tail went back and forth and so that he could watch her tight bottom under the skirt that was way too short. She led them into a private room, one similar to the one Victoria had been taken into. "So what kind of fun are you two love birds looking for?" She asked as she closed the door behind them and leaned against it. "An how much money do you have to offer?" She asked the most important part of the deal.

Victoria quickly stumbled forwards as the whip tugged her against the irresistably handsome human. Her eyes went wide as he forced a kiss upon her lips. The smile from the kiss faded as he yanked her head back. Then she cried out as she felt the vibrator suddenly being shoved all the way into her pussy. Her knees bucked in and her hands fell down to her crotch as the metal object stretched her tight walls and buzzed inside her. As painful and pleasurable as it was, his rough play made her body hot and horny. She was already thinking about allowing him to live longer than expected to get more fun out of him. Even his commanding tone was music to her ears. "Like this Mr cowboy?" She coed as she went down on her knees placing her hands in her lap as she looked up at his fairly large cock. Her thighs twitched from the vibe in her as she knelt with her legs closed, making it almost appear as if there was nothing in her pussy.

"mm well it's lil' Cindy's firs ttiem with a 'profesional', and my firs ttiem, witha kitten." Kenny mused as he spanek dhte stripeprs ass teasingly as eh walekd arodudn ehr , admirign the worker and the room at the same tiem staying close to eh stripepr as he let out his musk, he migth not have mind control but the weakened mind of a horny human was so easy to meld. "As for money, i'm sure we can settle on a price after allt he fun." HE whispere din ther ear softly befoer slinkign abck to stand beidn cindy, hsi hands rolling and squeezing her breasts at random areas jsut to tease her. "Come to think of it, cindy Is still an anal virgin. " KEnny said as his lump in hsi pants poked at her ass. "i'm sure you cna think of somehtign fun todo with each other while i take my gril from behind.. unless you want a peice of me." He mused tot he striper while still roughly playign with Cindys bvossom.

"No you little slut" The cowboy barked ar her as eh walekd behind her putign a boto to her back and pressing herd to force her on her hands and knees, keepignt eh foot on her back as eh bent over an a colalr was put aroudn her neck, but itnsead of a leashit was mroe liek reigns. "Horses stand on all fours not on their kenes." HE hisse din ehr ear befeor takign hsi foto off her backa nd leanign further down to unlock ehr cuffs, a crop in his free hand slapign agaisnt her ass as he straigthened up lettifn hsi memebr lay upon her ass, in his left hand he heald the reigns and itn eh rigth the hard leather crop whiel he slid his hip back to slid the lenght of his memebr ove rher crack utnil the head was agaisnt her anus." Now then.. giddy UP!!" WIth eh last word he yanekd ont eh reigend and thrust forward to ram his memebr into her anus only goign in an inch befoer he slappe dher ass wit hecrop and puleld the reigns again to go deep,er doign this repeatedly befoer all 10 inches were in.

The kitten jumped slightly as he slapped her firm bottom. She inhaled the musk deeply, he could tell that it was quickly working in her frail human body as she was growing very horny and lustful. So much so that lust for the two grew in her eyes and she paid little attention to the money any more. Cindy watched how Kenny looked over the stripper and played with her. She knew he liked the stripper so she changed her shy posture a bit to try using her hips more, trying to mimic the stripper in hopes of being more attractive to Kenny. "Mmm.." She let out a soft hum as Kenny's hands began to squeeze her breast, and though they were in front of a hooker, she still could not help but blush that he was doing this to her in front of the girl. They had not even started yet really. She froze in slight fear, and her breathing became more shallow when Kenny mentioned that he was going to take her from behind and then teased her with his hard cock rubbing against the back of her skirt. The kitten licked her lips as she watched him tease Cindy for a moment. "I have the purrfect toy." The kitten purred as she turned from them and walked over to the toy chest, swaying her hips teasingly once again so he could watch her tail sway against the crease of her tight panties. She came back a few seconds later with a two sided strapon. Then she walked over to Cindy and quickly locked lips with her, kissing her passionately and using her tongue to put on a show for Kenny. Cindy gasped in the kiss, her cheeks turning brighter from kissing a girl and feeling her tongue. "Care to help your girl into this." She spoke over Cindy's shoulders holding the strap on up offering it to Kenny.

Victoria fell forwards on her hands and knees as his boot held her in position. Chills ran through her in excitement. Her legs began to spread apart a little as he removed the cuffs so that her arms could spread as well and then he collard her. Her body trembled in pleasure as the vibrator continued to buzz inside her. "Ohh!" She gasped when he spanked her causing the vibrator to move inside. "I did not realize that." She said acting as if it were an honest mistake. "Mmm" She hummed lustfully as she felt his hard cock slide over her crack. She sucked on her bottom lip, lifting her butt slightly as the head pressed against her tiny hole. Her head flew back and her back arched when he tugged on the reign and pushed in. She cried out as he rammed into her tight hole, groaning lustfully when the crop slapped against her soft flesh. Her flsts clenched under her as he pushed deeper and deeper into her, her anal walls squeezing tightly around him. Despit the pain her moaning seemed to fill the room as the real fun began. She didn't seem embarrassed in the least he was treating her like a wild animal, in fact she wanted more.

Oh how he had missed toyign with weak females, watchignt hem melt jsut by hsi scent, his eyes on the cats ass as seh swayed awaya nd back, looking down at cindy as she felt her shift and a soft, kind smile slipped upon his face for a moment. 'aw how cute, she is tryign to be a big girl' he thought to himself as he kissed ehr neck, hsi eyes dartign over ot eh toy , sparkling eagerly as he saw it and as the cat kissed the bat. "Mmm ofcourse, now, i will work off her bottom if you work off ehr top." he mused to eh cat as hehsi hands slipped of of cindys breasts sliding down her curved waitst to hook on the rim of her skirt and panties a the same time, wantign to save tiem for once, if ti were any other occasion he would have taken hsi time to looka ther cute lil lingerie. witht he fabric hooks he began wigglignhis hands whiel he slid down his lips pressign upion her spine at trandomintervals as he moved down until his lips were at the sensative tailbone and her clothes were at her ankles.

"oh now it sounds liek we really ahve a dirty sliut here." THe cowboy mused as the crop lashed against victorias back while he began slidign otu slwoly witha groan, his left hand between ehr shoudler blades pushign upon her hard as levaerage as eh yanekd himself otu slowly. "only one scream and all these moans, have a broken my horse already?" Teh cowboy asked as he tigthend hsi grip otne h reigh, pullign hard as eh shoveded back in al the way, the mans breath heavy fromt eh strain, he knew he should have lubricated first, btu god he was probably as much a masocist as his employer.

Cindy's body gave a sudden shudder as he kissed her neck. Cindy frowned slightly when his hand fell from her breasts, but the soft shivers returned as his lips traveled down her spin and then he pulled her skirt and panties down, exposing her soaked pussy from the stage play. The kitten giggled as she rubbed slide a finger in Cindy's pussy making her gasp from being touched by a girl. "Looks like you two have already played with out me." She purred as she slide her finger back out and stuck it all the way in her mouth to suck and slowly pull it out. "Mmm.." She purred. "There is no need for lubrication. You already have her soaked." She mused as she took the strapon and guided it into Cindy's pussy, all the way in before straping it around Cindy's waist. Cindy sucked on her bottom lip, grasping onto the girl's shoulders as the toy was pushed inside her. "You are a bad boy." The kitten teased Kenny. Then the kitten walked around Cindy to stand behind Kenny and she leaned down to whisper in his ear. "Go pick out a play spot so we can ravage your girl." She purred playfully then nibbled at his ear.

Victoria let out a small yelp, her back arching as a red whelp appeared on her back but soon faded. Her body shuddered and trembled under him as he slowly pulled out, she could feel every crease in his hot pulsing penis pushing against her walls so slowly. It was almost maddening. "I am not broken yet-" Victoria said rebelliously. Her voice was cut off as the collar tugged her neck back causing her to arch up so far back her hands left the floor. She cried out again as he shoved his full length back inside her. "This horse still has a bit of a kick." she reminded him once she was able to catch her breathe. She was breathing heavier, though not as heavy as him. She remained off her hands now, still hunched over a little. One of her hands slide between her legs now to slide the viberator in and out of her pussy to increase her own pleasure.

Kenny gazed aroudnt eh room, his eyes finaly landign ont he bed, though reluctnat because of the unoriginality he figured it would be comfortable for his cindy. "there, if we are going to ravage her she might as well be as comfortable as possible." He whispered back wile his hands lef the groudn, grasignt he strap on and turnign it slightly to see his cindy squirm ."now then who wants to be ont he bottom of this wonderful sandwhihc.. i say the lil' kitty should be oteh bottom." Kenny mused.

"eh eh eh NO the horse isnt allowed to touch her self " THe cowboy barked otu as the crop lashed agaisnt ehr back twice whiel thrustign in,t he boy was movign faster for his own good wishign fro relief and for the sweet embrace of what seem liek a nice and tigth pussy she was hiding. "Now my horse i'll allow you to play with your milk makers, but if you touch the bulelt again." He finishe dhis scentecn with a lask on ehr back as he yanekd har done rh reigns so she woudl no logner have to use ehr hands to stay up, at eh same tiem thrusitng hsi emmerb all they way itno ehr anus, hsi body shiverign as he fet eh vibrations formt eh bullet ine rh pussy vibratiing the flesh wall that seperated it from hsi cock.

"The bad boy has a soft spot." the kitten teased as Cindy gasped and squirmed from Kenny's touch. She grasped hold of the strap on but instantly let go when she realize it only made the toy shift inside her. "If that is what you wish." The kitten purred as she licked his cheek. Then she swayed her way over to the bed, crawling on all fours on the mattress. She crawled in a circle like an animal, then lied back against the pillow. "Come here cutie...Kitty is ready to play." She said to both of them as she curled her finger signaling from them to come. She then slide her panties off and spread her legs wide open so she sat with her pussy exposed and her soft tail between her legs. Cindy looked down at Kenny before she slowly walked towards the bed. She was shy but she was also ready to get off her feet. She was hungry witch made her weak and the first orgasm and the strapon inside her made the vampire horny and her knees weak.

Victoria cried out a bit louder as he thrusted into her and lashed the crop against her flesh at once. Between his agressive control over her and the vibrator working her pussy the pressure for her first climax was building quickly. Her hand pulled from her pussy as if the crop had startled her. She groaned from his warning strike. "Mmm... you promise?" Victoria teased just to test him. She threw her head back again crying out as he tugged the collar back and thrust back into her tight anus. Her walls had stretched enough so it was not so painful, as she began to grope herself she began to moan more frequently. Her fingers tweeked her hard nipples but she kept her mouth shut about the fact that she was building so much pressure that it would only take another thrust or two before her first climax.

"wait Cindy befeor you get too comfortbale atop otr lovely toy." Kenny said as eh stepepd toward the bed as well,, digigng into hsi pocket and pulling otu a small jar of vaseline. "I wondered why the maids alwys put these in my patns pocketes after they clean them.." Kenny said as he handed cidnyt he vaselien beeor unziping and steppign out of his pants and sitign upont he bed. "why nto grease up my meat Cindy, it's make it hurt less." Kenny said with a nod his free hand strokign hsi memebr as he waite dfor cindy todo ti for him.

"yes touch your breasts I alow it my pet." he said as he dropep the cropa nd spanke dher ass befeor slammign abck in precum spluritign into her inards finaly adding some lubrication to what used to be a roucgh scraping poundign.. "such an untouched anus on such a slutty bitch i wonder why that is, and i noticed soem blood whiel shovign my bullet in." HE mused spankign and slammign itno ehr again. "how cna such a dirty girl be so innocent physicaly." He asked as he ramme din again.

Cindy stared at the small jar curiously for a moment as she listened to his explanation. It made more sense after he asked her to use it on him. "Yes, of course Master." She smiled, happy he was thinking about her in this. So she walked in front of him and opened the jar, she scooped some of the vassaline in her hand and rubbed her hands together. And then she took his length in her hand and rubbed her hands up and down and then over his head, greasing his penis as if she were washing someones arm. She was rather quick as the vasseline made her hands slippery and she made sure to cover every inch of him. Once she was done she pulled her hands back, cautious to work him any further. "There, all done." She announced happily as if she had just accomplished something. "Master hmm?" The kitten coed curiously. "You have a cute little love slave wrapped around your finger..." Her words made Cindy blush in embarrassment. "And an sexy young kitten to play with. You are a very fortunate man." She mused.

Victoria gasped as his strong hand slapped against her ass and then a spew of warm cum suddenly filled her anus. She moaned, pinching her nipples. He was sending her on edge and she could feel her climax coming to a peek. It was taking alot of will power to keep her hand from going to her clit to finish herself off. His questions were valid and could lead to her exposure but that didn't matter. He would be dead soon enough anyway. Her knees bucked and she began to tense. His next thrust and slap finally sent her over the edge before she could answer his question. Her head tilted back into his shoulders and she squeezed her chest while calling out. "Ohh GOD" She called out as she arched her back against him and came. She came so hard the silver bullet slide out of her pussy and fell to the floor. After a few seconds she leaned forwards panting lightly as her body relaxed. "I take really good care... of my body." She finally explained to him with a smirk.

"Oh you don't know how lukkcy." The boy said witha grin as he knelt between the kitens spread legs, pattign her belly as he looked to cindy."come now my.. slave.. kneel over or new little kitten pet and lets begint he fun." he said eager with hsi hand on his memebr waitign for her to kneel over befor ehe would begin pokeign at her anal hole.

"Oh don't relax yet" HE growled itno ehr ear as he shovd his secodn silver bullet into ehr pusy befeor shovign abck itno her anus, he had yet to climax and for her little disobedieace every tiem he slamme din he knwo slapep dher back with his crop his free hand now goign to tug on ehr reigns , tit was a whoioel mintue befoer he shoved in one last tiem, pullign ot eh reigns hard as he droppe dthe cropa nd let loose in her anus, the cowboy gasped as he finished, pantignheavily as he pulle dout and sat back on he wall. "now get over here and ride yout cowboy." He ordered as eh leaned forward and puleld otu eh silver bullet form her pusys and shove dit into her cum leakign anus now.

Cindy crawled onto the bed, pausing as the strap-on moved inside her. She did as Kenny said, lifting her legs over to stratal the kitten. She leaned down on all fours so her but was lifted up to Kenny. In the process the plastic toy his the Kitten's sensitive little nub causing the girl to gasp and then gave out a pleased purr to stay in character. Cindy giggled thinking the girl was silly, which helped her relax a little when she felt Kenny poke at her puckered anus. Like a child who discovered a new button she intentionally pressed the tip of the plastic against the kitten's clit again, watching her intently wanting to see another reaction. The kitten moaned out another purr, her back curling to the side against the sheets. She could tell what Cindy wanted and was happily giving it to her. Cindy giggled again pleased by the reaction. "Look Master, she really is a kitten!" She said sounding excited. Wanting more, and curious of a reaction if she pressed a little differently, Cindy pressed the plastic against the strippers clit with a bit more pressure and flicked it up and down three quick times. "RRaarrooohh" the cat's upper body arched against the sheets and her legs, stretched as she curled her toes in pleasure, she purred out louder this time as the horny girl curled her hands above her chest like paws, loving the attention Cindy gave her.

Victoria groaned, her upper body bucked up like a horse as he shoved the second bullet inside her pussy. It slide in easily but he shoved it hard, forcing it in at an angle as she was extra sensative at the moment for just cumming. He didn't give her a break as he continued to thrust into her now lubed hole. Victoria groaned and moaned, rolling her head back as he worked her body hard, her back now permanently arched from his grip on the reigns. The frequent stings across her back, the constant tugging on her neck that threatened to restrict air she did not really need, the harsh bullet vibrating against her sensative walls, and then his smooth yet rough thrusting that sent wave after wave of pleasure through her it was all an erotic wonderful bliss of pleasure. It made her body shudder and crave more. The boy knew how she liked to play. She allowed her body to fall back against him as he tugged hard on the reigns and his hot sticky cum rushed into her anus. She fell forwards on all fours as he pulled out, panting to catch her breathe as she felt the cum splurt and seep out her puckered hole. Her legs instantly spread wide open when he pulled the vibe out, and she gasped lifting back up on her knees as he found a new place for the vibrator. Victoria paused, waiting a moment before she would obey his orders.

The vampiress went back down on all fours and crawled over to him. She strattled his waist and grasped his cock with a tight firm grip, rubbing his head against her soaked lips teasing them. Then she slowly slide him all the way in. "Mmmm" she hummed as she very slowly pulled herself up taking her time to come out to his head then very slowly went back down, taunting him as she took her time to engulf his member inside her, allowing him to feel her tight walls slowly stretch for his fit. She licked her lips lustfully as she leaned in to force a passionate kiss on him, now taking what she wanted from him. As she pulled back she was sitting all the way on him and did not seem to pull up again. "Mmm...Is the cowboy giving control to the wild stallion already?" She taunted him as her fingers curled through his hair. Her arms wrapped around his neck as she slowly began to pull up again.

Thwe boy chuckled as he laye dhis chin upon her shoudler watchign the kitten squirm under cindy. "mm isn't she jsuut adorable?" He mused befoer kissign cindy on the neck, a hand curling over to twist Cindy's nipple and watch her squirm ."and aren;t you adorabel with your own little buttons." He teased as he begna pressign agisnt her anus eager to enjoy himself as much as the girls were, one hand still twising erh nipple at random intervals whiel the other wraped aroudn ehr hip for leverage.

"Oh believe me you far form incontrol." HTe cowbouy hissed as he grabbed hte girls breasts pullign them down roughly as he thursted his hips up, pullign her all they way upon his member long enough to slam into her cervix and more pullign harder until he forced it open and slamme dhis memebr into her cervisx this time penetratign only and inch though, his memebr was longer then Kenny's, as a human atleast, his hands releasign her breasts to allow her to pull herself out but if she ditn start goign so deep he woudl pull on her breasts and forace himself as deep again.

Cindy giggled, nodding her head to Kenny's remark before she moaned lightly as she felt his fingers twist her nipple. Cindy's body tensed up a little and she began to shake under him in anticipation as he began to push into her tight hole, even lubbed it was a bit painful making her whimper from the mixture of the pain, and the erotic chills that ran through her as he played with her nipple. She began to play more with the Kitten as she circled the plastic around her clit and flicked over it. The further Kenny pushed into her, the harder she began to grind and press on the girls clit, which drove the horny human madd. Chills and waves of pleasure went through her most sensative part of the body. Her body arched and shudered under the girl, unable to escape the plastic toy. She moaned and purred, she didn't want cindy to be so rough and at the same time she loved it. The stripper grabbed cindy's free breast into a tight grop as her other hand wrapped around her neck and pulled her into a kiss the muffled both their whimpers and moans.

Victoria's eyes squint shut and her arms tightened around his neck tugging him towards her as she cried out louder than before. "Gah-ahh" Her head rolled back as her body trembled in pain as he rammed into her wall then broke through. She was speechless, actually shocked for a moment that he was so daring and even more surprised he was so long. She exhaled deeply, finally remembering to breathe after sitting with him deep inside for a minute. Then he let go to give her a chance to move. Victoria heaved another breathe as she rose up pulling him out. He could feel her trembling the whole way out as her inner walls felt like they were tearing to fit him. Then she came down fast and hard, her back arching and she graoned as he hit her cirvix again. She come up and down hard and at a steady pace, allowing his head to ram her entrance but did not go further, he would have to force that upon her himself, which she was counting one. Just the thought of his strong hands grabbing her mellons again with force made the lustful mistress moan.

Kenny shuddred as he watched the two kis slowly guiding cindys head away formteh stripepr and tiltign it to face him witha smile. "what about yor master?" EH asked a secodn ebfoer he presed his lips to hers, lettignhsi tongue slip itno her mouth as he tightednhis grip onh er waist, groanign in her mouth now as he felt her ansus squezze on his large throbign member, comapred to the cowboy, kenny was only 8 inches human, but his memebr was much thicker, which he himself perfered as the squeezing like thsi sent chilsl through his body slowly cshovign in inch by inch till every thing was in and he quikcly begna to yank out, groaning loudly until he was half way out and thrustign back in, hsi hand now stopped pinching her nipple as it isntead roleld it inhis palm.

The cowboys body julted every tiem she ramemd her cervix into his cock one hand reachign behidn ehr to turn the vibe in her anus to the highest strenght before he begagam movign it ina nd out , that was untilhe became impatient rammign ehr cervix was nigth but he wante dmore as his other hand yanekd har done rh breast and he forced hsi way back into breakign ehr opwen, if she kept up this pace he would break her cervix every minute.

Cindy's tongue slide over Kenny's as she blindly flicked her hip to try hitting the kitten's clit some more. The random purrs and moans told her when she hit her target. Her body trembled against his as she whipers, shaking her hip upwards towards him as if trying to help him push in quicker. He was so thick he stretched her walls painfully. She wanted to get to the part that made her feel good, hoping there would be one. She gasped forcing a soft moan from her lips as he yanked out and thrusted back in. The kitten however was getting tired of being ignored as Cindy paid all her attention to Kenny. WIth a devious smirk, the kitten grabbed the strapon and began to stir it in a circular motion causing Cindy to squeel and arch her back against Kenny, whimpering as her body became helpless between the two playing with her holes. "Mmaster.... p-please" She stuttered "Go faster.." her cheeks turned red now surprised she was asking him to go faster in her.

"Ohhh!" Victoria froze when he turned the vibe up high. Her hips shifted against him as he began screwing her in both holes. She rose up and came down on him a bit harder but once again made sure not to go all the way down. Her body trembled, lost in the estasy as the vibrator sent constant vibes up her spine and painful twinges shot through her each time she came down. And yet she was soaked. Her wet juices trickled down her thighs and covered his lenth. She was breathing heavily and her body was covered in sweat. Her hands gripped his shoulders tight as he grasped her breast ramming through her opening. She cried out in estasy her back arching deep. Victoria began going harder down on him, crying out each time he broke through her cervix. The pressure was building up inside of her. This time she actually warmed him. "Ohh.. I can't take much more.." She said before tilting her head towards him. "Ccummm for me cowboy." She urged as she ground her hips against him.

"well now hasnt my little cidny becoem quit a slut." Kenny mused just to tease the girl befoer kissign her as he rammed in hard and fast, his hand still massagign her breast softly as he ponder her faster, the sound of skin hitting skin now fillign the room as he ground into her mouth again, looking over to teh stirpper as he pulled formt eh kiss and smirked. "I haven't gotten a taste of yoru lovely lips yet, come here." HE asked eagrerly , lowerign hsi ehad to try and pres his lips to eh kittens as he kept up with his rampage of his slaves anus, his memebr pulsatign as it let loose soem precum, he had been holding in so much from all that play ont he stage.

"if you wish my broken ride." the cowboygroaned out his hand shoving the vibtrator deep inher anus , deep enough tahat he even stuck his figners in to her as his other hadn pulled hard on her breats, the figners digign in leaving red scratch marks as his nails slid over her skin til they anchored as he slamme dinto ehr cervis one last tiem groaneding as he cummed, nothing fillign her at first form the condom he had put on beefore penetratign the girls pussy (forgot to put that but ya gotah think stripers dont want nay children.) though from such rough play and for mthe amount of cumt he condom burst fillign the girl with his juices.

"It's not true.." Cindy denied him in her usual low tone as she shook her head just before he kissed her. She cried out, her whimpers and cries losing their sound in his lips. He did as she had asked and was pounding in her faster. Her body shifted and shuddered against him. She had almost wished she did not ask him to go harder as she struggled to hold her weight up by her arms. As he pulled out and leaned in to kiss their slave her whimpers were slowly turning into moans. Her elbows soon collapsed under Kenny's weight as he leaned into kiss the stripper and she was lying chest to chest with the girl. The stripper quickly accepted Kenny's request as they locked lips, kissing passionately as her tongue slithered in his mouth to find his. Her hands slide the toy down to poke at her pussy as she pulled from the kiss. Her head went between Kenny's and Anna's ear. "I kissed your boyfriend" She hissed in Anna's ears, teasing her. "Don't be shy. Fuck the naughty pussy cat." She purred in they're ears before she tilted her head back to Kenny to kiss him. Her hands went to Cindy's hips and she tugged them downwards against her. Cindy's cheeks were bright red now from the kitten's and Kenny's tease. Her arms were now down flat at her side and her bottom half up against Kenny as she allowed her hips to fall down on the kitten. She shifted her hips but most of the thrusting was her body's reactions to Kenny's thrusting. None the less both girls were moaning in pleasure moments later.

Victoria tensed just as the cowboy shoved the vibrator deep up her bottom hole and shoved hard back into her womb. Her body shuddered as his nails scraped against her skin. She threw her head back letting out a cry of estasy "Yes! OHH YES!" And as he came inside her, her back arched as much as it could with his strong grip on her breasts, and she came hard over him. She was frozen, staring up at the ceiling in a pure lustful bliss as she allowed her body to rest a moment and gather air. Then she pulled her back straight to look down at her pussy as she sat on him yet their cum seeped from her pussy. "Your tameing methods are messy. You got me all dirty." She complained with a pout. "Now I think it is time the cowboy cleans my dirty pussy." She suggested as she began to rise off of him.

"How's it feel." Kenny whispere dto his girl before nippign her ear. "being able to pound a girl whiel your beign pounded itn eh back door." he added as his thumb twisted ehr nipple slowly his lips leavign ehr ear as hsi ahnd aroudne hr waist mover now to lift up the stirrpedrs head so he could give her anothre kiss lttign the kitten moan in his mouth s he playe dwit her tongue, the sent of a humanwas hevenly and the pheramones she was letitng off were almsot unberable to his sensative nose, the closest he had had been with Anna but even when she was solid shehad a diffent smell thena humn jsut slightly, it reminded him now of the nigth with Cindy before she had been turned and with that thought his mouth left the stripepr as hsi hand tilted Cindys to go into a kiss with ehr now swappign the spit of both the girls in his mouth as he splurted precum into her anal cavaties

Teh cow boy went die eyed as he saw his sperm drippign fromt he girsl pussy. "I.. am sorry.." he said apoligenicaly. " the club will pay for an abortion if you are impregnated." HE said statign protocol though he smirked as she lifted ehr pusys and he slid down to lay his face between ehr legs, hsi ahdns goign to grip her thighs as he liftedhis head to lock hsi lips with her vaginal lips and suckign on it to slurp out the fluids.

If Cindy's cheeks could turn any redder then they would have now as Kenny whispered in her ear. She bit her bottom lip lightly, trying to think of a response, all that came from her lips in reply was a louder moan. It was hard to think with his soft breathes and nibbles tickled his ear and her body constantly trembling under him as he pounded her back hole. What made it even worst was the sweet delicious smell of fresh young blood that constantly teased her senses as she was pressed up against the stripper. It was enough to drive the poor girl madd. "It feels.... so... dirty Master." She said softly between breathes and moans. She let out a soft squeel, her body tensing as she felt his warm precum splurt in her anus. Her tight little hole squeezed him tighter for a moment before she tried to relax. "Mmm... yes.. fuck the pussy cat." The kitten moaned lustfully as she thrusted her hips up as much as she could as the girls humped each other. She happily accepted Kenny's kiss before he swtiched to Cindy.

Victoria laughed when she saw the cowboy's face after he came. She smiled as he slide under her. "Good boy." she teased, letting out a soft moan as he began to slurp on her cum. "Don't worry. I am not able to get pregnant." She reassured the boy as her fingers slide through his hair, then settled behind his head to help hold him against her pussy.

the groys hand tightened its grip on her breasts as she tightene dher hold on hsi memebr for a second,t he boy groranign in ehr mouth befoer he puleld away to speak. "do that agiana dn you migth squeeze a climax out of me" He tease dbefoer lickign her cheek and kissign her again, the frip on her breast loosenign as he begna rollign it around , moving faster as his memerb move deven smootehr now with hsi precum lubign her, makign even mroe absured soudns as their bodies slapped together.

'well i wishe dshe told me that before i put on a condom' the thougth ot himself, though his mood lightened up as her hand came to his head, figuring she wante dmore then just to clean ehr as he moved hsi lips now to suckle her clit lettign her juices and saliva drip onto hsi neck ans he teased her sensative nub with hsi tongue.

Cindy closed here eyes as his hands tightened on her soft breasts as he continued to kiss her. She was unbelievably horny and hungry. She gave a guilty smile on Kenny's comment as she felt his warm tongue slide up her hot cheeks. She wondered if she actually could do that again, the first time was by accident. She moaned into his next kiss as he began to thrust faster inside her anus, which forced her own hips to grind harder and faster against the kittens. She could not take much more between the toy constantly moving inside her pussy and Kenny pounding inside her. "I c-c-cant hold m-m-much longer." She panted as her sweety body constantly rubbed and pusshed against the stripper's body. "Mmm... let it out then." the kitten hissed in her ear as she too was comeing close to climax.

Victoria gasped and her body shivered as his lips found her sensative little clit. "Mm...careful, not to make me cum again." She warned him. "You'll only make a bigger mess and more work for yourself." She said pleasantly as she lifted her hips against him lightly. "Besides, the longer you take cleaning me means the longer you have to wait before I return the favor." Victoria mused.

"Yes , your moans of climax will bring em to my own." HE groane dout eager to hear them, as much as engulf the scent of their juices, the boy had been pantign for a whiel nwo and hte vampies sweat was only addign to hsi sensory over load odf scent and touch, it mad eher body all stickya nd wet, hoping to berign ehr to her climax faster he twisted a ehr nipple whiel thrustign down mroe so the dildo and his cock pinched at he flesh betwen ehr two hoels essentialy grindign agasint each other, if it didnt bring her to a climax soon it surely woudlbring him

with ehr words he understood and was almsot dsapoitne dhe couldnt , or atleast shouldnt tease ehr mor eas he move dot finish up cleanign ehr pusys rimming the walls with hsi tongue befoer pulling away and slidign back to sit agiant eh wall again, so his member was under her pussy and their was a trail of fluids going from his neck to his memebr. "alrigth why dont you clean me up now."

Back
Top Bottom