The vampire mansions new arival(mistress X killer)

Thwe wolf panted for a while as tey stared at the sky, the boys mind wandering about today and his lif ein the mansion, other questions and ideas rose in his mind as his breahtign calmed, the silence broken by Cindy's melodic voice. "You dopo know." HTe boy paused in his xscentence as hsi fir dissapeard and he turne dhuman, the girls or atleast Anna's body giving him enough warmth to stand the cold for now. "I have never shared a bed with the both of you beautiful ladies at eh same time... how does that sound?" Kenny asked curiosuly as an arm wraped aroudn both of the girls to putll them closer as they lay there.

Anna pulled herself closer against him as he turned nude. She coiled her leg around his hoping to help keep him warm. She did not completely understand why he would transform while they were lying in the snow. His suggestion made Anna smirk as she looked over to Cindy to see her reaction. Cindy's eyes rolled over his body as he pulled her closer, then she forced herself to look up at his face. She blushed at the thought of having a threesome with both her Mistress and her Master. "If that is what you wish Master." Cindy said sheepishly. Anna rolled onto Kenny to plant a kiss on his lips. "We can use my room. It has a bigger bed." She said before she got up then held her hand out to help the other two up.

"Alrigth sothen what are we waitign for, i'm Sure little Cindy hasn't been in the bigger rooms sense her change." HE said as he took his ggirl friends hand whiel pullign Cindy up with him. "Lets head there before i have to put soem clothes on.. unles syou would perfer some clothing." He said as he walekd backwards to t the door gesturign the girls to follwo quickly.

The girls shook their head as they quickly followed behind him and into the mannor. Anna took of her jacket and gloves at the door. The three headed upstairs and into the last room to the right where Anna was quick to close the doors behind her. Cindy slid herself under Kenny's arm, half hugging against his bare body as she looked around the large room with a look of awe on her face. It was beautiful with all the nice antiques and space. Anna walked around them and leaped up to stand on the bed. She jumped a few times giggling. "Come on you two." She said as she pulled the ribbon from around her waist lose and unzipped the green dress. The dress slide down her body onto the bed revealing a set of red and white christmassy langeree. Then she dropped down on her knees on the bed with her legs spread. "I am ready to play." Anna coed.

the boy grinned happy to see the lingerie fit wha teh girl.. used to have on, he crawle donto he bed to kneel infont of Anna, leanign in to kiss her as he heald her chin by his index finger, pulling away slowly to look ver to cindy. "it's your time to strip down now Cindy show me your pretty little undies." He teased as his hand on Annas chin slid down her neck to her shoulder and massage her covered breast as he watched cindy strip down.

Anna smiled as he kissed her, pleased to his reaction. Her arms slide to her side so that his hands could have free roam over her body. Soft chills ran down every part of her body his hands touched as he reached his target to massage her chest. "Yes Master" Cindy replied timidly was she walked over to the bed so that she could stand in front of Kenny and be close enough for him to touch. She was not nearly as full or confident as Anna was about her body. It actually felt a little intimidating to share the bed and Kenny with her. Cindy began unbuttoned the gumdrop buttons down the front of the dress slowly. Once it was done the brown dress slide down her arms and onto the ground revealing a pair of matching bra and panties made of material with a colorful gumdrop pattern on them. She held her hands in front of her rocking back and forth slightly to allow Kenny to get a good look before she crawled on the bed to sit on her knees beside Kenny and Anna. "Do you like it Master?" She asked lightly as she put her hands on his shoulder and leaned her upper body against his arm so that she could steal a kiss from Kenny.

(( Its not really langeree but I felt like it was something Cindy would pick out >.<))

((i expect cindy in undies not lingerie any wyas ^_^))

Kenny gazed over his little 'candy coated' slave, licking his lips teasingly with a nod as he moved a hand form anna to massage one of cindy's breasts his eye sdartign back and forth betweent he two girls before kissign Cindy. "Isn't she cute Anna in her little patterned undies." Kenny Teased before onc mroe shitting hsi gaze back and forth so we can do this two ways i see it, me and a girl on a 'lucky;' girl.. or yout two on me, which do you two perfer? unles the more experienced Mistress knows of somethign fun?" kenny aske das his eyes layed upon hsi girlfriend.

Between Kenny's comment, the kiss and his hand grasping onto one of her small chests, Cindy's cheeks were flushed pink and her lips caught in a permanent smile. "They are adorable." Anna agreed nodding her head as she complimented Cindy's underwear. Anna shook her head as he questioned if she had a better idea. "You should be on the bottom." She said as she leaned forwards to kiss him on the lips again. "It's christmas. Let your girls give you a good time." She coed into his ear as she planted another kiss just below his ear. Anna took his wrist and guided his hands down her bare stomache and under her laced panties. "We could use a little christmas spirit to help us along." She teased. Both girls were already wet, but not really to ride someone as large as him.

"I gues you can never have too much christmass spirit." THe boy mused as he guided his hand down Cindy on his owk, now both hands in his girls panties as he simltaniously rubbed his index and middle fingers over their slits befeor he began pressign in slowly as he curled his index figner into their fodls of flesh. "who needs a white christmass when i can have a wet one." he teased.

Cindy's fingers curled around his wrist as his warm fingers brushed over her folds. She gave a soft squeel closing her thighs around his hand before she opened them more. She coed softly as she felt his fingers push and curl into her increasingly wet slit. Her hands slide up his arm and soon she was hugging his arm against her body enjoying the sensations of his warm finger between her legs. "That feels wonderful Master." She breathed out pleasantly. Anna gasped in the pleasure as his fingers brushed over her folds, though her reaction was a little different. She did not seem to be quiet as sensative as Cindy. Nor was her attention fully on her own pleasure. "Mmm.. I much rather a wet Christmas." She agreed as her left hand slide onto his rod and she began to gently stroke him. Her other hand settled on his upper thigh for leverage as she leaned forwards and tilted her head to kiss and gently suckle random patches on his neck.

the boy shuddered as his girls moved even closer to him, Anan strokign his member and lovingly sucklign hsi neack as his adorable slave clung to hsi arm, he couldnt believe he hadn't thought of doing thsibefore, gettign thebest of both worlds, the over stimuli allowign him to precum early for his girlfriend as he shuddered under them, though he wasn't goign to give up so quickly as he shoved his middle fingers deep itnt oeh girlstwirlign it around in their pussys as his thumb pressed and massaged the flesch above their clits.

Cindy rested her head on his shoulder. She hugged him tighter as she felt his middle fingers shove deeper into her pussy. She let out another squeel of pleasure as she closed her eyes. Her little body trembled in pleasure as his thomb massaged her lower regions and she sucked her lower lip in, moaning softly through the back of her throat as his fingers twirled around inside her. All his warm fingers working simultaneously in her most sensative areas was heavenly. Anna continued to stroke him as he came. She pulled her lips off his neck, giggling lightly. "Cumming so soon?" She coed the tease softly in his ear so his soft breathe could tickle his ear. Her hand began to stroke him a bit faster as her lips kissed from his ear down back to his neck. She moaned into his flesh as she felt his fingers begin to swirl and work harder into her pussy. She squeezed her supporting hand on his thigh, rubbing her thumb over his skin teasingly. The pleasure caused her juices to soak his fingers and hand. Anna aloud herself to moan softly between kisses as she traveled down to his chest and back up under his neck now.
Meanwhile, after a minute or two of constant stimulation Cindy tensed, grasping his arm tightly and let out a louder moan as she had her own mini orgasm. Her face turned beat red as she realized what happened and she relaxed her arms around him. "I'm sorry Master." She barely whispered as she turned her face from him to look down at the bed sheets behind him, embarrassed that she had cum so soon.

the boy pinkened at Anna's tease but said nothing, by the time cindy climaxed the boy was strugglign to keep his own in, his breaths heavy now as he spoke to the girl. "It's cute,and tells me i'm playing wihth you correctly." Kenny stated as he leaned over to kiss the girl ont e forehead befroe a shover went up his spine, any ways.. it makes me feel better for doing.. guh.. this." Kenny groaned otu as he let loose a load of cum, not as big as usual as it was the first easy squeeze, an litle smirk ont he boys face asfter he caugth hsi breth as he glanced over to Anna. "now i gues the only oen who has to cum is you, i wont let you start til you do." He teased as he moved a third finger into his girlfriend pussy spreading his index and ring figner in her as hsi middle scraped at her walls.

Cindy's eyes rolled up to look at Kenny even though she kept her head downwards and she smiled as he kissed her forehead. What he had said made her feel a little better. Then he came and Cindy giggled. If what she had done helped him feel better than it made her feel better as well. Anna giggled in success as Kenny came. "How cute." She teased lightly towards the two. That was until it backfired on her. Anna gasped as she felt another finger push into her pussy and spread her lips. Her fingers gripped his thigh a little tighter and she shuddered in the pleasure. "You can be... so cruel." She half moaned at his comment. She felt his finger scrap her inner walls and her head pressed forwards into his neck. She wanted to prolong her first orgasm but he was making it difficult and the thought about not being able to stick him inside her until she did made it nearly impossible to hold back any longer. Soon enough her body tensed and Anna pressed her lips into his shoulder, moaning as her body gave a small spasm and came over his hand. Anna took a minute to catch her breathe before she looked up at Kenny "Happy now?" She asked as she kissed him softly on the lips before she spoke again. "I believe we have enough christmas spirit now to work with. Why don't you lay down now." She suggested.

The boy kept a smug grin on his face the whoel tiem he playe dwith her even as hse orgasimed he kept he grin until she kisse dhim. "mm alright if you wish." He said as if disapointed he had to stop teasignthe girls bringins both hoisis hands out of the girls now to first likethe and that held Anna's juices and then the hand that had been in cindy while he lay there waiting for hte girls todo their magic.

Anna slide off her wet panties and tossed them to the side. "Cindy, dear come here." Cindy crawled over to Anna who cuffed her hands over Cindy's ears and whispered it the girl what she was supposed to do. As she spoke he could see Cindy's eyes growing wider and her cheeks turning pink again as she looked over to Kenny. "Are are you sure i should-" She felt a light shove of encouragement pushing her forwards. "Go on, don't be so shy." Anna said. She found it amusing the way Cindy reacted. Her boyfriend really must love the innoscent if he loved his toy so much. Then again that was how he fell for her as well. Cindy slowly crawled on all fours over to Kenny while Anna strattled herself over Kenny's waist. Anna looked down lustfully at Kenny's erections as she took a soft grip of him and brushed his head against her soaked pussy. Then she began to slowly guide him in. Meanwhile CIndy paused as she reached his head. She looked down at Kenny bitting her lower lip then glanced back at Anna for a moment before she took a deep breathe. She gathered her courage, got up on her knees and spread her legs over Kenny just above his neck.

Kenny cocked a brow as the girl's had their little convo, wonderign waht Cindy was so emberased about, from her reaction he had feared something diffrent but s her pusy hovered so close to hsi mouth he grinned, his hands commign up t o rubb her outer thigh. "mm looks liek i get to taste my seets again." HE teased as he ran a hand up the thumb her panties at t he lump taht was her clit before pulling tehr panties to eh side and leanign towards her now exosed pussy to run his rough tongue over it once befoer leanign his head bakc down o nthe pillow hsi hand movign away form her panties so they clumsily began coverign ehr pussy again as he went back to feelign ove rhte girls legs. "mm why don;t you sexpose that naughty little pusy for me I can't enjoy all of you if i'm havign to hold evry thign in place.

Cindy seemed to relax a little as his hands traveled over her thigh. She was sucking on the tip of her finger as she looked down on him. She gasped tensing slightly as his thumb rubbed over her clit then shivered as he slid his tungue over her pussy. It felt funny and nice so when he pulled his head back she was disappointed for a moment that he had stopped. Cindy nodded her head to his suggestion, blushing when he called her naughty. Eager to please him, and to feel more of his tongue, Cindy stood up where she was, took off her panties and tossed them to the side before she got back down on her knees once again. "Is this better Master?" She asked innscently, though this time her pussy was a l little lower and was up further towards his lips.
Meanwhile, Anna had paused when she felt a small twinge of pain. She had fit his big head in and had now reached her cherry. Anna took in a deep breathe as a shuddered of anticipation ran through her. Then in one quick thrust Anna pushed herself at least three inches deeper onto him. Her fingers gripped tight at Kenny's waist as she let out a single cry of pain. Then she pushed the rest of the way down until he was fully in her, whimpering and moaning all the way down. Then she paused, hunched forwards to catch her breath and allow herself to adjust for a moment to his size as her tight walls squeezed his cock. "MMmm.." She moaned as she slide her way up to his head then back down, to begin riding him at a slow steady pace.

The boy watched with hungery eyes as she stripped her pussy bare, though he didnt yet move his tongue to the savory flesh not yet he wanted to torment the poor girl longer. "Now i want you to use your fingers and spread that dirty pussy for your master so he doesn't have to." he said with a little poute bfore archign hsi back in a groan as he felt the resistance of Annas chery and then the pressure of her walls squeezign donw on him. "god yes."

Cindy's breathing was becoming heavier with Kenny's dirty request for her. She could hear Anna moaning behind her and felt more aroused as well as a little jealous. She wanted to moan like that for Kenny. As she looked down and watched Kenny groan she felt her body grow hot over the thought of herself being on the other end making Kenny cry out because of her. She could not believe she was having these thoughts as her hand slide down her body. Her fingers curled into her pussy, opening her folds. She sucked on her bottom lips as she her juices soak her fingers and blushed deeply as she looked down to see some of her cum dripping from her now opened pussy. She felt so dirty that juices began to trickle down her thighs, she was getting wetter and aroused. "Please Master don't--" She paused, swollowing as she heard Anna's moaning. She did not want him to look at her pussy like that but, it was a little late now. Instead she thought about what he and Anna would want her to say. "Please Master.." She began in a more calm voice. "have a taste."
Kenny's groan and praise was encouraging in the least. Anna smirked as she slide up and then suddenly slammed down on him. "Ahhh!" She moaned in pleasure before she pulled up slowly again. Her body shuddered in anticipation and pleasure as his thick member slide against her walls. Then she slammed down again. A shock of estasy ran up her spin causing her back to arch and her head to rolled back "Ohhh Kenny" She moaned as she leaned forwards and began to ride him, lifting her hips up and down about half way at a faster pace now. With the lubrication of both their juices he slide in and out of her easily, even as her walls continued to hug is cock.

"mm that my adorable little slave, so naughty , a dirty slut of mine." he mused, with such a hungery pussy to boot." the boy teeased through heavy breath, bitign his lip fro a second as his eyes traveled up Cindy's beautiful body up to her adorable red face then back down to her drippign pussy, her started at her thigh licking up one slowly groanign on her flesh as Anna road harder, with this he quickly moved up to her pussy wantign to get there before he got too distracted by Anna, hsi hands massagign ehr legs soflty feeling over her stockigns lustfuly as he ran his tongue over her vagianl hole once befeor stickign ti in and slurping the cum that dripped into hsi mouth befeor groanign into her, "oh god yes" he moane dout though ti was probably inaudible to his play mates.

"Yes Master...I am..." She agreed lightly as she watched his lustful eyes traveling up her body, enjoying her shy, sweaty body. She could not make the heat in her cheeks fade nor could she bring herself to finishing her lines the word slut or anything of that nature, despite the fact that she felt like one. She shuddered as his tongue ran up her thigh, they twitched in pleasure and excitement. She moaned through her throat as he mad his way to her pussy. And when his tongue finally reached her lustful pussy she gasped, closing her legs in around his head. Her body began to tremble as he slurped and groaned into her pussy. The vibrations of pleasure were wonderfully intense as she squint her eyes shut, whimpering in estasy. "Yes master." She moaned pushing her hips lightly towards him. "You're tongue is so warm....pplease taste more." She encouraged him.
Meanwhile Anna was really getting into it. Her hips thrusts forwards, up and down as she rode Kenny. His large member felt so good that she lifted on hand off of him to massage one of her breasts while she began to thrust faster and him. She pulled out longer and randomly after every two or three thrust she would push down hard and an angle, crying out as his head pushed and scrapped against her walls."Oh Kenny...I can't tt-ake much more... god its soo good." She moaned lustfully.

Kenny was reluctant to leave the girsl soakign pussy as both of the females begged for more, his only reply to them was a groan as hsi tongue tried to go deeper itno Cindy , his hands massagign her thighs still as his own legs began to move hsi feet slidign ont the bed to get leverage as eh shoved up hard now trying to thrust with Anna's movments,their voices angelisc as he let out a load groan while releaseign some precum.

His groan sent vibrations through her pussy sending chills through her skin. "Mmmaster" Cindy moaned as her upper body arched forwards. Cindy was enjoying this so much her legs shook. She wanted to collapse forwards on the bed as she withered in exstasy but did her best to stay up and in position for Kenny. She let out a soft squeel moaning a bit louder as his tongue slitered deeper into her. Her fingers curled deeper in to open herself more and she shifted her hips back slightly then against him, squirming both against and with him.
Anna cried out as she felt his precum splurt. A pleased smirk grew on her lips as if she had accomplished something. Anna suddenly slowed down her thrusting just to tease him as well as her self as she began to slowly slide up and down on him. "You feel so good inside me." Anna moaned as her free hand began to tweek her nipple. Her other hand slide up in front of her so her thumb could rub the skin just above his member. "Your cream lets you slide in and out so easily." She said before she leaned forwards applying pressure on her hand against his pelvis as she began to thrust her hips down fast and hard. "I want the rest of your cream." Anna breathed out lusfully. "Kenny...baby give me the rest of your cream." She moaned in a more needing tone as she thrust her hips down hard, pausing for a moment now as his head hit against her cervic wall causing her to gasp for air from the pleasurable shock than ran up her.

Kenny's thruwsging had slowed eventualy stoping soon after hsi precum as he focused on pleasing hsi slave as well as holdig in his own orgasim his hadns gripping onto Cindy's bottom firmly the grip more to keep himself undercontrol then to please his little girl. the groans grew louder in her pussy moanign out an unaudible yes to his girlfriedn as he foworkse dhsi way to thrust up hard after hitign her cervix to hit it again before she could pull tofar away, and witht he second his he orgasimed a near yell of a groan eminating form hsi covered mouth as he girpepd hard onto Cindys firm ass as his toes curled.

Back
Top Bottom