The vampire mansions new arival(mistress X killer)

"what too emberrassed to take me? or is it you like beign dominated?" HE chuckled out to her as his hadns pushe don her no to get her on ehr hands and knees befero a hand went for her shoulder, graspign ti frimly and pullign her to roll her aonto her back, his hands taking hers to pin them over her head as he leaned down to kiss her, a knee between ehr legs to rub at her pussy while his ahdns took hthe soaked ribon to now tie her wrists together before hsi hand sslid down her arm to her breasts. "how does it feel? the anticipation.. rigth ebfeore i take you infornt of every oen, the first time i've ever got to play with your sweet little pussy sens eyou turned vampire one me." he whispred to her in a heated voice.

He saw right through her. His laughter said it all. It seemed she could not hide anything from him. While on her knees she want to crawl under the tree and hide just so she did not have to answer him. Instead she was guided onto her back as he crawled over her. He grasped her wrists into his strong hands and pinned them over her head. She had never felt so vulnerable to him as she did at this moment with his knee rubbing against her pussy and her lips now trapped into his warm kiss. He could do anything he wanted to with her right now and she was helpless to do anything about it. The very thought sent chills through her. The ribbons freed his hands but bound hers. She could feel her own sticky cum wrap around her wrists as he now groped her breasts. Her cheeks flushed a deep hue of red as she looked up at him. She truly felt like a slut as the very thing she masterbated with now bound her hands and she could no longer cover any area of herself she did not want exposed. "It feels... funny. LIke my heart is beating a thousand miles an hour, but I don't think I have a heart anymore." She told him. She was terrified being only her second time with him and in front of all those people. Fear was understandable when facing something new or different. However, she trusted he knew what was best for her. Her body wanted it, her body was so lustful it was practically begging for his every touch.

"don't think about what you do or don't ahve any more, jsut feel and love the feeling." He encouraged her as he slipped off ehr slowly, his hands gliding down her body, his hands takign its time aroudn ehr pussy as his thumbs slid over her moist vagianl flaps, teasing her for a few secodns before hsi hands moved back down slowly to her inner thighs, the boy shuderign as he feklt ove rthe curves of her thighs to her soft stockgisn, he didn't stop again till he reached her ankles, takignthem with a soft grasp, hsi fingers still stockign the fabirc as he spread and pulled her feet up to place them on hsi shoulders aebefeor his hands finaly left her body as he leaned forward, his right hand on the groudn, hsi arm stabalizing hima s his left uided his member to the girls pussy, rubbing he head agasit he moist slit befe rhe leane dforward even more forcign the rod of flesh at her vagaian threatenignt o enter as he leaned down to pres wshis lisp to hers. "are you ready?" He asked toher his eye smovigna rodnt eh room, to subtly remind her that they were beign watched." because i'm sure every oen can't wait or the main event."

Cindy closed her eyes inhaling and slowly exhaling out a breathe. She relaxed and tried to do as he suggested, feel and love the feeling. So she concentrated the gentle touch of his hands as they slide over her soft skin. A smile grew on her lips as he teased her pussy and worked his hands down her thighs. She loved his touch. Her eyes opened and she took in a deep breathe as he rose her legs up on her shoulders and set himself into position. Her thighs twitched and a chill of anticipation went through her as his head teased her entrance. Her innoscent eyes followed his gaze as she swallowed. Her eyes caught one of the maids and she had a mini panic where her eyes quickly went back on Kenny. Though most were paying attention to their own pleasure she once again felt all eyes on her. "I am ready Master" She spoke so low he could hardly hear her, she did not want them hearing her.

"speak up girl, i don't want you whisperignand mumblign teh whoel time." He said in a demandign voice his hands inching closer to her body now to run his thumbs over the undrside of hr breasts as hsi fingers one by one began strokign the sides ofthe plump mamery galnds. his tonuge lustfuly running over her cheek and neck, tastign her flesh liek a hungery beast ready to buite in, a low growl came from his throat as eh thrust hsi hip forward to jam his member in an inch or so, stoping to shudder, hsi hip girating to twirl his member ashe begna pushing in even more goign slowly at girst but once he was half way in he couldnt take ti any mroe as he thrust the rest into he with such force that it slamemd hard itnop her cervix wall.

"Yes Master" She whispered a little louder as his hands traveled up towards her breasts. She shuddered as his thumbs teased the sensative undersides and stroked her bare flesh. "I am ready." She repeated before giggling. His rough tongue tickled her neck and cheek. And that fact that he was a werewolf liking her like a dog was funny to her. Her laughter however was quickly cut off when her rammed his hips forwards. Her body suddenly tensed as all that pleasure suddenly unexpectely became painful. She had been deflowered before death but she was still tight and he had a fairly large member even to the average male. Cindy bit her lip inhaling a deep breathe, her fists clenching together above her. "I-it hurts" She exhaled as he paused within her. Then as he pushed forwards again her body began to tremble in pain as she rolled her head back. Her back was slightly arched up until he decided to slam the rest of the way in. "Gahhh!" Her back curled into a deep arch and her feet curled into Kenny's back when a sudden shock of pain came from her sensative cervix and sent jults up her spine. Tears were unexpectedly forced from her eyes as he pushed in farther and harder than she anticipated. "Itts too deep!" She whimpered as her pussy hugged around his member.

The boy gave a short chukcle as he kept his member in place. "I forgot i didn't ravage you that night, mmm well aren;t you in for a surprise.. master is feelign rough tonight.." HE whispred to her in a growl before bitign at her ear as he begna to pull out slowly, his fignrs slidign form the sides of her breast to ehr nipples as his thumbs circled aroudnt he hard stubs, the boy heavign heavily as he thrust back in slammignabck itno her cervix as he twisted her nipple befoer lettignthem go, his hands cuppign her breast sto squeeze and roll them in the palm of his hand as he pu;led back and thrusted forward, nto deep enough to hit the cervix but it didtn mater as he didtn stop any mroe his thrusts came itno her hard and fast as the boys tongue ran down her cheek licking aup her tear unexpectedly the salty tang a new flavor in his mouth seeming to feed hsi beastily insticnt as he bit her soflty on her shoulder near ehr neck, it was a playful bite nto even close to making her bleed.

She shook her head in disbeilef when he whispered his plan into her ear. She was not one for pain and his growl almost made her fear his beastly side. She gasped in air as he bit her ear and began to slowly pull out. Her body trimbled beneath him as she felt every bump and vein on his cock rubbed slowly against her inner walls forcing whimpering moans from the back of her throat. His thumbs took her hard nipples hostage sending shivers of pleasure through her chest. Her back straightened slightly as he pulled out before it was forced back into a c shape as he slammed back in. "AHH!" she threw her head back, her curls flying back in the air behind her. Though his hands playing with her breasts felt good it was not enough this time to block out the pain. She hardly was able to catch a breathe again before he rammed back in. "Nooh!" She groaned, whimpering as he continued to thrust in and out of her. Her back seemed to be permanently arched into position, though not as high as when he hit her cervix, and her feet constantly shifted and curled over his back muscles. "P-Please... Mmaser" She whimpered between breathes. "mahh" she gasped as he bit her shoulder, his teeth sent tingly shivers through her. "Yya yaou...t-too rough" she moaned each word between breathes. Her arms had come down now, but his hands and head positioning had made it to where her could to about the top of her head but could not go any further without pushing against him.

Kenny slowly leaned away from her now his his back was straight, his hands pullign at her breasts to keep withhe moemnt of his rough poundign in her tight little vampiric pussy. His cheek rubbed against her leg, a deviosu grin still on hsi face, thouggh this was rprobablyt eh softest thing he had done to her sense he had riipepd itno her soaking hole. "what's wrong, youi lost control on me, twice, you became a beast and i lvoe dit, why dont you love yoru masters beast?" Kenny asked though hsi grin widdened as he thought of what he woudl do to her as an actual beast, how he would ravage he, rigth nwo thats allw that was going through hsi mind, this had been the first time he had been in control sense being let out of the dungeon, he needed to ravage, he needed to ber rough, it was lieka beastly hunger that had been pent upfrom the lack of real ex.

Cindy could hear the sounds of his hips slamming against her sweating flesh mixing in with her whimpers and moans. His harsh breathes, the sound of their love making mixed with the festive music playing in the background and the multiple cries of pleasure from different areas of the room. She was soaking wet but the lubrication only seemed to the pounding easier for him as he ravaged her. Cindy's body constantly shook and trembled under his big strong hands. It was not as painful as it could have been as her walls were now adjusting better to his size however he was going too fast and hard for her to get comfortable. The girl whimpered and moaned constantly, uncontrolably as she panted for breath she did not need. Cindy tilted her up to look at him as he spoke and her eyes soon grew as wide as his grin when she realized he was right. She deserved this. It was karma. She had lost control on him twice. It was only fair he let his own beast have fun with her. Then a frightening thought came to her thoughts. This was not even his full beast. She shuddered as pictures formed in her mind of what it would look like with a werewolf on top her in front of all those people. If her face was not red already he would have noticed her blushing at the thought. How shameful, she thought, that something that sounded so painful was actually arousing. What was even worse was that he was pounding into her so much that her body was beginning to tense a little. She was already reaching her next climax. "I d-d-do love...aahhah..your..B-beasttah Master!" She moaned out trying not to allow herself to sound hypicritical as she tried desprately to hold back her building climax.

the boy was gettign ready for his own 'little climax as he squeezed harder ot neh girls breasts in attempt to control his body, he had misse dher pussy, oh god how he had missed beign on top, if he hadn't played with her befereo and gotten himself so aroused he probably would have lasted logner, but her cries, pants groans, even her scent was sendign him ove rhte edge as he kissed her inner thight every chance he got with her spiratic pounding, the boys breathign turned heavier as he pinched hard at her nipples and pulled on them hard as he thrusted hard rammign itno her cervix now, the boy gasping every time his sensative head ramemd into her second wall the boy bitign at her sensative skin through her stockign now, makign sure his teeth didnt tearthe fabric, inhailign through hsi nose the boy went into extacy fromt eh sent as eh groaned upon ehr skin his hand gripping har doner h breast as he slammed at ehr cerivx and finaly released, hsi body oconsulsing as he pushed out the huge load, releasign ehr leg as eh finished, and slumped down atop her hsi face hanging inches over hers as he panted out hot exhausted breaths. "merry christmass." HE finaly whispred out through hsi pants.

She jumped whimpering louder as he squeezed her, now red breasts. Her thighs clenched tighter as she began to panic, not wanting to cum from this. Not for him or all those watching. It was simply shameful this way. However, nether her Master or her body would allow her to go much longer without release. She was fighting a losing battle. Cindy squeeled as he pinched her nipples and whimpered even louder as he pulled them up. "AHAAH!" Her chest followed his hands up and her back curled up as he hit her cervix again. She flinched and tensed thinking on the first hard thrust she was going to lose it but she didn't. She shuddered and made sounds that could be confused between whimpers and moans of estasy as he bit her sending chills and vibrations up and down her thighs, legs, even her upper body. Cindy no longer had control of how loud she was nor was she concerned of it. The intense shocks of him hitting her cervix wall was more concerning. Then he made the final thrust and the rush of his warm cum mixed with his head slamming into her cervix entrance sent her over the edge and Cindy came hard over him. Her body spasmed for a good minute as her feet dug into his back. Then as fast as she came up the girl dropped down onto her back, her legs sliding down his arms flat on the floor and her arms dropped down onto her stomache. Her eyes met with his as she panted for air, his face was close to hers she could feel his hot breath brush over her skin. "Merry Christmas." She breathed out with a weak smile as she felt their cum seeping around his cock and out her pussy.

The boy gave off a sweet smile, content in finaly getting hsi own pleasure as he leaned don to kiss her as he pulled out hsi member to let the cum flow form her pussy, he slowly began slidign down her body now as his lips left hers to go form ehr neck to her breasts to her belly till finaly betwen her legs and he lapepd up the cuminto his mouth, moving back to her mouth he presse dhis lips to hers to swap his cum from hsi mouth to hers, chucklign in hsi head at eh irongy, snow balling at a christmass party. the boys lips onc emore left hers as he finaly got off of cindy to lean back upon the presents, sitting therewith a cum covered cock as he finaly was able to cach his breath. "now coemhere and clean me off." he ordered her ina soft voice ,w atntign to get to the rest of the festivities as soon as posisble.

Cindy welcomed the kiss and gave a great sigh of relief as he finally pulled out. It felt so good to have all that cum finally flood out her pussy and it was even more relieving to know he was through with her. For the longest second she thought he was going to go for a round two when he stayed inside her. Cindy began to giggle as Kenny's kisses traveled down her neck to her breasts and down her body to lap up the cum. His warm lips on her cold skin tingled in the best way. She tilted her head, lifting it up into a second kiss as their cum slide into her mouth. She happily swallowed what she could and when he pulled away she slide her tongue around her lips to lap up any that could have escaped their lips. Cindy was smiling up until he gave her that one command. Cindy slowly rolled onto her stomache and struggled a moment to pull herself on her hands and knees. Then she slowly pulled herself to sit up on her knees about a foot or so away from Kenny. She bit her lips nervously as she knelt with her hands bound in front of her. Her blue eyes stared down at his cum covered member before she looked up at Kenny. "Master I don-t...I don't think that is such a good idea." She said skeptically in a low tone. The last two times she cleaned him off she ended up losing control. She did not want to do so again, not on Christmas. She also hated going against his wishes.

Kenny smiled softly as she watched ehr struglign o get up ."well first off let me get you untied." He said as he leane dforward to just the ropes, givign her a peck onthe cheek as he did. "well you don't have to clean me up then, i'm sure i cna find some oen who will. It's understandable, but i would liek you to get cleane dup witha enw outfit and come find me." He whispere dot ehr reasuringly as he stood up his memebr danglign infront of her as he picke dup his pants and boxers and looked around before his eye caught the tank, leanign down to kiss cindy a good bye befoer he heade over to teh tank, climbignupthe ladder and dipped his feet intot eh water , his memebr still covere dna dripping with sexual fluids, wonderign if hsi naga friend nell would come tohis need. "so how ar eyou two lovely scaled ladies tonight?" HE asked curiously.

Cindy smiled sheepishly as he kissed her, her hands rubbing her wrists as they were freed. They felt sticky just like her pussy and thighs felt. Cindy was quiet, her hopes rising quickly as he whispered to her. She thought he was going to be upset but he actually seemed alright with it. Cindy nodded her head eagerly, "I will Master Kenny." She said happily as she waited for him to leave her before she rushed out the room. She did not want anyone else looking at her nude body any longer. Cindy wanted to take a bath and pick a new outfit to please him.

As Kenny arrived at the top of the tank Marianna and Nell surfaced to the top to greet him. The mermaid caught one glimpse of Kenny and his dripping rod and she blushed turning her head away towards Nell whom was floating beside her. The mermaid looked like she had giggled before Nell spoke. She had a smirk on her lips and a playfully seductive glint in her eyes, the same expression he had seen before in their first encounter. "We are enjoying Christmas." Nell replied to him. "It appears you have been enjoying the night as well." She chuckled. The mergirl's eyes slide back to Kenny. It was wrong to look but with stuff like that curiousity takes over and she just had to. Merry Christmas. The Mergirl thought to Kenny as she sunk deeper into the water until only her eyes and up peeped out of the water, she was hoping it would hide her rosy cheeks.

kenny smirked at the mergirls reactions, such a beautiful creature, at tiems he was sad they didnt hav eth rigth reproductive organs, though eh erased the thought fromhis mind as he looked over to n
ell, givign a bow to both ofthem befeor speaking. "well ofcourse, i just got done from playign with my gift, as youc an see it got a litlte messy. HE said gesturing to his member befoere glancign back to eh aquatic angels. "and i figured i should coem over here and catch up with you two, sense I haven't visite din a whiel, I have tried but i've been tied up, quite literaly on soem occasions." He said witha chuckle. "so tell me Nell do you wantthe treat?" He asked glancign down to the member. "or show we let the blushing beauty see what a human tastes like?" He aske as his eyes scanned over tothe water to meet withe mergirls.

Mariana's innoscent eyes remained on Kenny's face. However her hand slide underwater behind Nell and she 'subtly' shoved her friend forwards, giving a little hint on who should go. Nell smirked humoursly as her body lurched a few inches forwards. She got the Mergirl's hints and was trying hard not to laugh. She seemed to find Marianna's reactions to the opposite sex humorous as well. She took her friend's hint and slithered through the water to the edge of the tank where Kenny sat. "Sweets are the best part of Christmas." She mused as her forked tongue slithered out her lips and back in. Her hands reached up to stretch his thighs open a little more and the Naga's head dove between Kenny's legs as her forked tongue slightered over his ball sac first to taste his cum.

Kenny seemed almost disapoitned as Nell came forwards but as the forcked tongue wraped aroudn his sack the boy quickly changed his mind. "mmm yes sweets are the best." HE agreed witha shudder,a she watche dthe naga work her magic for a few secodns befeor returning his gaze to mariana. "so tell me, are you not curious of my taste?" HE sked witha poute jsut to teaset he mergirl, he was used to her curiousity her questiosnabotu humans and he felt like playign around withe h idea while the palce witwas in a ligth hearted mood, instead of studyign her like he did on his othe visits.

Marianna swam to the side a little as well as a little closer as Nell began to lick Kenny. The girl's curiousity urged her closer however she remained mostly under water. When Kenny spoke her gaze went quickly up to him. I have not interest in...tasteing a human. She informed him simply. No offense to you but humans are a dirty species. She informed him based on the fact that humans did not spend all their time in water. It did not take long for Nell to finish one sac before she moved on to the next. Her tongue slithered onto underneath and around the sac. Then she hungrily pursed her lips over it to suck on his sac, making sure to get every drop up. She moaned lightly sending vibrations to add to the pleasure.

"and your any cleaner?" he aske diwtha smirk. "you swim in the same tank you release yoru bowls.. no offense but to us that's kidna dirty." Kenny said, not tryign to hurt her feeligns but it did seem tobe true, thogh his strong defense was hard to kepp up as eh shuddered when the naga moaned. "mm Nell if you keep that up you'r going to have even mroe 'sweets' to lick up." HE warned as his breathign became sligthly iregular.

Marrianna was quiet for a moment. She had no comeback for when she paused to think about it he made sense. Half her face remained underwater from embarrassment. My tank is constantly filtered. She finally responded. I am not curious. She added as if finallizing the conversation. Though through most of the conversation her eyes would shift to the naga curious to what she was doing, then back to Kenny or the water.
Nell smirked when she saw Kenny's reactions to her tongue and heard his comment. Her reaction was an even louder and slightly longer moan against his sack before she moved on. Her head came in front of his erection and her tongue slightered in and out repeatedly like the half snake she was. Her tongue wiggled, teasing the hole at the tip of his head as her tongues slide in and out her lips a few time. Then it slightered expertly around his head. "Mmm...That would not be so bad." She mused as she tasted his cum. Then she tilted her head and allowed her tongue to coil around his hard member. She pulled her tongue in to collect some cum then allowed it to slighter back out like a snake over his rod.

"so do you enjoy watchignt he christmas festivites, though i will apologize this is not how most of the world celebrates thsi hoooOliday." Kenny said his scentence endignw itha shudder as the naga wraped her tongue aroud his member, thsi boys hands clutchign teh edge of the pool as he heaved in a heavy breath to try and get his breathign back to normal. "mmm Nell do you like wat you taste the? because more is defianly coming." He said as the pre cum sperted fom his member.

I feel a little uncomfortable. She confessed. But the amount of love and cheer in the room is wonderful. The mermaid thought more positively on the topic. How do most of the world celebrate this holiday? She then asked Kenny curiously. When Kenny came it was Marianna who jumped in surprise. She was not expecting to see anything come out. Nell laughed at both of their reactions. She licked over his head as her eyes rolled up at Kenny. "I am ready for more." She hissed as she opened her lips around his head and slide him all the way in. The good thing about being a naga was she was used to swallowing her food whole. His member was no problem for her to take in. Her thumbs teased his thighs and her hands teasingly traveled upwards until her thumbs massaged his sacs for stimulation. The naga began to moan as her tongue once again slithered around his length. Her tongue coiled back and forth slowly while she began to bob her head, sliding him out til she got to his head then going all the way back in, suckling hurngrily for cum and moaning lustfully.

"www-well..."Kenny had to pause as he shudderedas he felt the Naga's tongue slither aroudn his member, the perks of living in this mansion just kept coming. "i-its more aof a family tiem.. time to give gifts to loved ones.. and uhh.." THe boy had to stop agian as a hand moved to Nells haid storkign through her wet hair . "mmm you can just take the whoel thing in no problem cant you." He teased turnign hsi atention to nell for a moment.. "mm but yes it's mroe a family holiday, bhased on peace on earth good wll to men.. all that shit." He sai befoer shuderign his knes closing in as his thighs hugeed the Nagas head, the grip on her hair tigthenigna s he puleld ehr head down as far as he could on hsi mmeber. "oh god.. merryh christmas." HE groaned otua s he let losoe his load itno ehr mouth, emptying he laod befoer his thighs and hands looseneed aroudnt he snake girl

Back
Top Bottom