The vampire mansions new arival(mistress X killer)

Cindy grew excited, her face lighting up when she saw his slurt of precum. It was like a sign to her that she could move on the tease and really try to please him. His praises were music to her ears and fueled her enthusiasm to please him. "Thank you Master... My only wish is to please you." She replied, trying to remember responses Anna had taughter her. Her feet began to move faster playfully the moment the cum came out. She applied a little more preassure every now and then. Then her toes slide onto his rod, curling into the flesh as she wiggled her eager little toes. One foot had curled around the top while the other worked the underside, going up and down. Then her toes went back to his sacs, batting at the large balls like a cat would a fur ball. "Master please cum." She encouraged him.
"You filthy slut. You are covered in Kenny's hot cum. And look he is about to cum again." Anna whispered into Ashley's ear. The poor girl could not take much more. She spread her legs open a little and slide her hand between her legs to try moving the plug around inside her. Anna however was quick to grab her wrists. "Bad girl. That is not allow." She hissed as she tugged the girl's wrists behind her. "Kenny should have tied your hands as well. I bet you would have liked that wouldn't you. Does being restrained by your master make you horny?" Anna teased as she was clearly enjoying Ashley's torments. The girl shook her head denying it, as she whimpered, squirming to get her wrists free.

The boy was goign crazy now, his hands gripping a the sheets, gasping as she swatted at his ballshe was putty in her hands, or well feet. it was nice after awhoele night of workign for pleasure to be ale to lay back and have his toy play with him like this. "a good toy deserves a god prize." he said witha gasp as he back finaly arched al lthe way up, groaning out as his balls pressed up into hsi body for a moment a shis cumm splurted put of hsi memebr , much mroe then ashley had been able to get out of him when he had been playginw ith ehr body, just even mroe proof he enjoyed cindy more hen asheley as his back landed hard onteh matress, the boy breathign heavly, his chest covered in hsi warm white goo."you have been trained well Cindy, and i defintaly knwo what i will be asking from you." he said witha grin as he looked to his toy, wondering if she was taugth todo anythign after her master had cum.

Her feet pulled back quickly, her knees pressing against her chest as he came. She blushed giggling in excitement at what she had just caused. It was her first time with her Master and he was pleased, beyond pleased judging by his praises. "I am so happy to know you are pleased." She told him as she came up onto her knees. As soon as he had finished cumming and relaxed she was on her knees in front of him leaning forwards slightly. Her hand came up to her lips as she looked down at all the cum. Her eyes zoning in on his member. "Master..." She spoke out lightly, curiously as she looked up to him. "Can I... would you like me to clean you?" She asked him shyly. She had not been trained on blowjobs just yet, however she remembered the little he had taught her when he took her virginity and remembered how much he liked her tongue on him. However she was still a little unsure about it so she asked.
"Wow look at all that cum." Anna mused. "Mmm can you imagine how sweet Master's cum tastes?" Anna teased as she held the girl's wrists behind her back with one hand while the other groped and rolled her breast now, just enough to keep her aroused and on the edge. Ashley has stopped struggling against Anna, she was too tired and weak to break free. Instead she watched Kenny, her mouth watering for his cum while her hips squirmed against the bed hoping for some type of comfort. Her chest heaved up and down as she felt hot and horny. "Ppleeeease Mistress.. don't touch me.." She whimpered as Anna's touches only make her body ache for him even more.

Kenny was abotu to say yes beferoe he rememebred the rules for tonight, signign the boy shook his hed in dismay. "i am being punished tonight." Kenny said befeor continueing wiht a soft smile. "you cna lick up the cuma nd clean my memebr like that, but you can't stick it in your mouth.. i'm not allowed to insert my man hood into any of a females three holes tonight." Kenny explained hoping his toy had enough control as to not suck onhsi cock. "though i will le tyou tomorrow.. that is if Anna gives me any free tiem tomorrow." Kenny said witha chuckle rememberign their audiance as his hormones slowly dropped after climaxing. "that is to say... Anna doesn't have the poweer to change that rule fr this one little occasion?" Kenny asked curiously as he looked over to her girlfriend, seeing if she had that kind of power over thsi punishment.

Cindy was a little confused. She understood that those in the basement had done something wrong and were being punished however Kenny was a Master and appeared to have been punishing the other girls as well as enjoying herself. It did not appeared to be a punishment to her. She did not really know the man too well so she had to believe that denial of real sex really could be a punishment for him. To her the punishment was a blessing. All she had really planned on doing was using her tongue in the first place. She was still too unsure about her abilities on good oral on him for she had never fully done it before. "That is okay Master. I only wish to lick you clean." she reassured him as if it did not bother her at all. She looked up at him tilting her head curiously. "Why are you being punished? What did you do wrong?" She asked him curiously. While she waited for a reply the girl decided, since she had already technically gotten his permission, she was going to begin cleaning him while he answered. So she leaned forwards and brought her head down and began sliding her tongue up the underside of his sac then around the side to the top, making sure each spot she reached was clean of the cum before she could move on to the next spot.
Anna shook her head in response to his question "I can not reduce your punishment." She stated the facts. She did not seem remorseful or have the want to reduce it even if she could. Anna continued to restrain and tease Ashley's body. The poor girl whimpered, noticing that Kenny was looking at Anna and Cindy but ignoring her. This was driving her crazy. She was starting to wish she was back on the table for at least then he was paying attention to her and touching her body not theirs. "Master I have learned my lesson." She called out to him desprately. "Kiss me.. just one kiss Master?" She requested as she longed for his soft lips. "Touch my dirty parts Master... they are yours to do as you please." She said trying to act more like Cindy, a lowly servant of his, to get his attention.

Kenny smiled softly to his toys response, for soem reason he felt more aroused if she used her tongue any way, though he had been hopign for some type of what some peopel would call 'actual sexual' contact, though tongue and feet were more then enough fro this horny little werwolf.he opened his mouth to speak but instead exhaled a shakey breath as she licked his sack. "I... I disobeyed mistres victorias order.... i inserted when she told em not to, and i inadvertently kept a secret from our mistress." Kenny explained, stopign his explenation though as Ashleys words finaly reached his ears, the boy grinnign as he looked over to her "your punishment ends when the mistress says it ends, i am no real master, especialy not to you." Kenny said deviously befeor turnign back to his little toy. "i surprised mistress victoria but showign her i was a lycanthrope.... thanks to you my swet cindy, i rememebred that i was a mighty lycanthrope.. which is why i now have this collar." He said tuggign otn eh silver. "so i dont transform as even more punishment."

Her tongue slide over the top of his sac, laping the cum up like a kitten would milk. She listened to his explaination as she eagerly cleaned his sac. Her hands settled on his thighs, gripping them gently for leverage as she licked him. Then her tongue slide between his rod and sac to get the cum from the creases. She spent a minute or so cleaning the spot before she was content that that sac was clean. Then she lifted her head up, smiling with some of his cum smered on the sides of her lips. "Master's been naughty." She teased with a giggle before her head bobbed back down to start working the underside of his other sac. Her eyes glanced sideways at Ashley as she licked him. The girl was shivering and begging her master. She felt sorry for the stranger and at the same time the girls please were making her horny for Kenny's touch as well. Her eyes look back up at Kenny though when he began talking about what he was. Lycanthrope...where had she heard that name before. It took her a few minutes of wraking her brain while her tongue slide to the side of his sac before she gasped and pulled her head up away from his sac to look at him. "Master's a Werewolf?!" She questioned him in surprise.
"Master please... don't be so cruel." Ashley complained in disbelief. She wanted him so badly her wet juices were trickling down her thighs. The sheets below her had a big wet stain from the leaking cum of previous events and her own juices. "Your punishment will end when My dear Kenny's ends" Anna hummed pleasantly in Ashley's ears. "That is unless he, by some miricle, has a change in heart...but I would not count on it." Anna laughed as she played with the girl's breasts while her body withered and ached for pleasure beneath her very hands. "How does it feel to have a toy stuck in you and you are powerless to remove it.." She hissed in the girls ear teasing at the irony of the situation.

kenny chuckled at cindys delayed reaction the girl was so innosent so adorable and that schoolgirl outfit made him want her so badly, if anythign he wanted to spray a load all over her adorbale face and glasses, he was even wishign fro antoher footjob, the boy was jsut so horny rigth now looking at hsi toy. "yes... yes i'm the mistress' puppy.. btu dont worry.. i dont bite... much." he siad with a wink "and the up side is now you are allowed to bite me my little cindy, you can taste your masters blood if you witsh." Kennys aid givign the girl permision. "and ashley you should find it best not to disturb me while i'm havign fun." He scoldedthe girl before once mroe tryign to block out her voice.

She blushed as he chuckled and winked at her. Though soon her smile faded when he talked about tasting his blood. "B-bite YOU Master?" She swallowed shaking her head "...I couldn't" She protested as if disturbed by the very thought of it. She had never even considered feeding on him after everything he did for her. It would not be right. She was even more surprise he had offered his blood to her, he actually seemed to be looking forwards to it. "Sorry Master." She replied lightly. "I do not wish to...bite you" She could barely get the two words to pass her lips. Now she felt bad like she was disappointing him, so she quickly fell silent and brought her head back down to slide her tongue eagerly over the top of his sac, hoping to distract his thoughts with pleasure. Her rough tongue slide up and down and horizontally over over his sac for a little over a minute. Then she tilted her head sideways and slide her tongue up his shaft to his head. She could feel his hardening cock pulse under her tongue and the girl thought she could actually smell his blood flow through it. She closed her eyes tilting her head to slide her tongue around the head of his rode while her thumbs rubbed his thighs.
Meanwhile Anna bit her lip, growing silent so that only her heavy breathing could be heard. "Im Sorry... Master.." She breathed out lightly and then did not speak another word. She felt hurt the he scolded her and told her he wasn't her Master. She had to believe it was just a front though. He must have liked her otherwise he would not have enjoyed tormenting her so much. He was just trying to impress Cindy and Anna. She watched Cindy bitterly, wishing she could be the one giving him oral.

"mmm you shouldn't be so scared, yoru a vampire after all.. how hav eyou been feeding these few nigths of beign a vampire?" Kenny asked curiously, he ddint seem to be too disapointed, he had figured this cute little innoscents from her, though a man can dream cant he? his bdody shuderign as he felt her rough tongue over his sensative head, his memerb throbign hard pulsign blood quickly through it to get it as logn and hard as it was for her, he was so horny watchign her. "the mistress has already fed on me, it is no punishemnt to me btu an award to you." HE said softly befeor continueing. "but i will nto push it on you, my adorable little cindy." he said hsi voice kind and soft to his little slave nto antign to hurt her feelign or make her feel as if she was disapoitnign him, ont eh contrary, she couldnt do anythign to make him upset not after such a great foot job.

"Mistress invited a different boy in every night for me." She answered his feeding question as she lifted of his member long enough to reply before her tongue slide back down his lenth this time on the top. "They were not as fun as you." She reassured him. "And were a complete strangers." She said explaining why she was okay with feeding on him and not Kenny. She tilted her head licking the cumm up the side of his member like a lollipop now. She still did not like the idea of biting her master, even though he was telling her it was alright, almost necessary. The only real relief he gave her was that he would not die like the other boys did. The longer her tongue slide over his pulsing member the longer her body was starting to go against her mind. Her breathing was becoming heavier and the smell of his blood was creating a thirst for her to taste it. She had cleaned all the cumm from his member, but since he was reacting so well to her tongue she did not want to stop until he came again. Her lips slide over the side of his member sucking gently on his flesh, curious to how he would react.

His back arched up quickly in peasure from her unexpected suckle on hsi member,the boy gasping as his abck slowly slid back ontoteh mastress. "my sex toy has been use dby others?" He asked with a little poute, in truth he was actualy feelign a pang of jealousy, she was the mistress' gift to him, ad the first two nights at the mansion she had spent with some random guys, he hadnt even been able to insert itno her sense she had become vampire. but her suckling hsi soft flesh made hims hudder and forget eh jealousy quickly."then agian.. if this is what al those boys tagught you then i'm fien wiht it." he mused.

She nearly giggled with glee when she saw his reaction to her suckle. It was a sign of sucess. "No Master... it was not like that." She reassured him as she found another spot to slide her lips over and suckle. She closed her eyes for a moment almost able to taste his intoxicating blood through his flesh. She faught the urge pulling off moments later to continue "I used them." She breathed out before finding another spot, her breathing seeming to get heavier each time as she faught back her natural instincts. She suckled on his flesh once more, this time her tongue tasted his flesh under her lips. Then she pulled away once more "I used them... for training and feeding." She explained to him innoscently. Then she found a soft spot around the middle to suckle. She closed her eyes, his blood smelt so good, so delicious. She was curious to how he tasted, and dispite her will power to fight the urge she could not take the tease of the thurst any longer. Her mouth grew wide as her fangs bared out and without warning she sunk her fangs into the side of his cock. Her eyes opened flickering from bright blue to violet as she tasted his blood on her tongue. She moaned soft from the flavor, ignoring Kenny for a moment as she enjoyed the taste.

"mmm thats good to hear." Kenny stated in a soft pur, his body fidgetign as he enjoye dthe feelig , he coudl feel hsi cum pumpign into hsi cock gettign ready to blow when sudenlyt eh sharp pain made hsi eyes shoto open as he let out a short yelp that went into a groan , the pain surprised him , he hadnt expecte dher to bite , atleast so soon, he had expected soem warnign, but he had been blidn to her physical warnign as eh had been caugth up i his won pleasure. now thought he extreme pain began to be masked by adrenaline and extasy his boddy shuddering as he got his mind back, lookign tdown at anna, his breathign hard, bitting his lipa sshe watched her suck upon his hrd memerb, blood trickling for the wounds, moaning as she moaned, the vibration heavenly on his extremely sensative member. "oh god yes, thats a good cind, the top of his member showign white as her sucking and the pressure of the bite had forced cum out of his member , sendignhim into orgasmic pleasure as the semen was slowly pushed out any tiem she ptu teh slightest presure into her bite

Her violet eyes looked up at Kenny watching his reaction while his warm blood slide down her throat. At first she was upset with herself that she had given into her thirst however she reminded herself that he said it was alright. And his moaning and praises washed away any concern she had. With her worries fleeing she closed her eyes once more to enjoy the taste as her tongue swirled over the flesh. One of her hands slide from his thighs to massage his ball while the other gently held the other side of his rod against her lips. Her master tasted delicious. She had never tasted anything like it, she almost seemed lost in the taste as she continued to moan and suckle his pulp rod.
Anna stood behind Ashley watching the two curiously. This was the second time she had seen Kenny offer his cock to a newly turned vampire. Part of her thought he was foolish for being so trusting. However she said nothing. If it backfired on him he would learn his lesson and she would be there to help him recover. She was also curious to whether his new toy had the will power to stop herself.

"mmm god yes, don't take too much thopugh." Kenny stated, begingin to feel slightly weak, though he knew he could last longer, a few years ago it took the girl nearly ten minutes befoer he lost conciousnes though he didnt want to push it, though back then the bite was painful and he was in fear the whoel time, the btie takign logner then any human as his lycan body produced blood nearly 5 tiems faster akign a logn time for a vamprie to catch up to it and draint he blodo before it could produce enough to keep him functioning. With cindy though he was enjoyign every secodn, even when the pain began to coem back she seeme dto know exacty waht todo as he played with his balls, which kept pumping more cum as it was forced out of hsi memebr, hsi body finalycomign to an actual orgasim as his muscles pulsed blood flowign evn faster itno his memeebr sendign surge itnot eh girls mouth as cum sprayed over hsi body while he groane dout , his ahands grippign the shets."oh god yes cindy, why not try some cum?" he groaned out as he reached a hand down to her to move a strand of stray hair out of her face, he had seenehr lovely violet eyes, and would love to see them agin.

His praises lingered into the back of her mind as she continued to drink. She heard his warning but it seemed to go through one ear and out the other. When he came she choked a little from the unexepected rush of blood but soon her fingers gripped tighter on his member pushing it towards her lips. The faster flow of blood caused her to begin sucking harder. Her lust and vampiric instincts were taking over as his blood seeped from the corners of her lips. She felt his hand move her hair out of her face so that she could look up at him and see him more clearly. But she never let up. In fact her fingers began to massage his ball a bit faster and more eager, hoping it meant more blood flow.

"mmm anna if she doesnt let up ina few mintues you migth ahve to step in." Kenny wanred his girlfriend, just seeing the girls eyes he saw the animalistic instinct, his innoscent little cindy was gone for now, and replaced was a hungeryagresive, oh so erotic beast, if he only coudl transform it woudl be soo much mroe fun, the idea made him shudder in pleasure, his memebr gettign sore now as the blood flow began to dwindle, he had already orgasmid aroudn ten tiems today eve his memerb couldnt keep up, or it would be able to if it wasnt for the added factor of the blood beign draned form ti makign it shrink and go limp

Anna nodded her head to Kenny as she watched Cindy gradually lose control. She knew it would happen. The girl had only gone through a few days of training and was too young to have just a taste. As Kenny's member went limp Cindy finally pulled her fangs free. However, she began to lick the blood from the wound and suck more gently. She had already been fed the night before so it did not take much to give her fill.
"Move your hands and you will spend another night in this dungeon." Anna hissed threateningly in Ashley's ear as she released her wrists. "Cindy! That's enough!" Anna commanded as she walked around the bed to stand behind Cindy. "Stop!" She commanded as she grabbed the girl's shoulders to pull her up off his member. Cindy quickly grew angry turning her head to Anna and hissed at her, bareing her bloody fangs. Anna slapped her across the face. "Calm down. You are hurting your Master." She lied to pull the girl out of it. Cindy clasped the side of her cheek falling quiet for a moment before turning her head to look at Kenny. Her light violet eyes looked down at his limp blood penis and then up at Kenny. Her lips began to tremble and her eyes began to glaze over. "I..I..took too much.." She said now realizing what she had just done. "I'm s-sorry Master...I couldn't...I didn't mean tooo." She tried to explain as she was on the verge of bursting into tears.

"kenny sat up rigth as Cindy was puleld off of him, ready to jump in if anna needed any help though he had a feelign she ahd done this before. the boy givign a soft smile to his toy as she apolagized, coming over to kneel infrotn of her and slowly brush the pesky strand from her face agian befeor leangin forward to kiss her, tastign the coppery tang of hsi blood in ehr mouth, he heald the kiss for a moemtn befeor pullign away. "It's alrigth, give ti a few secodns and .... well it's already healed." he chuckle dout as he loock down at his memenr , blood pulsign through it agian as the hole healed. "now do you think you canj finish claning me? especialy after makign me cum again.. or shall anna take over?" he asked, hsi voice tender andcarigntrying not to giv ethe girl any negative feedback, knowing Anna though cindy was goign to be punished some how he jsut hoped she dint go to hard otne h punishment.

She was quiet watching him carefully as he kneeled over to her and brushed the hairs from her face. Her eyes were fixed on his and as he kissed her, her breathing feel so light it was almost as if she wasn't breathing at all. She blinked and tears traveled down her cheeks. Then he pulled away and she looked down at his healed member. She put on a weak smile and forced herself to laugh just after him with relief that there was no perminent damage. Despite what horrible thing she had just done to her Master he did not appear upset about it. In fact he was gentle about it which made her fall for him even more. "I..." She paused for a moment thinking hard on his offer. "I can't believe you still trust me..." She said softly. She looked back at Anna for a moment then back at Kenny, nodding her head once. "I can finish." She told him modestly. She felt horrible that she had lost control. And she was afraid that she might do so again. However she did not want her Mistress cleaning up her messes and making her look even worse. She needed to do this, in away it was her apology to him.

"don't look so down about it Cindy, it ws a mistake made on all our parts."he said trying to reasure his little slave befeor getign comrfotrable ont he bed again, layign bakc onte h head res, his hand slwoly trailig on Cindy tie befoer tugging it softly. "lets start up here first though." he said as he puleld her to his lisp so they woudl kiss for a moment bfeor he let her get to work., on hand still on ehr tie while the other ran up and down her back then to her ass to grope it bferoe slidign down to stroke her leg slowly.

She crawled over to him as he tugged on her tie and kissed him. A soft smile slowly creeped on her lips. Somehow his kiss made her feel better and his hand running over her back was comforting. Even as it trailed down her bottom to her legs, she wished she could freeze time knowing eventually she would have to pull away from his touch. She started off easy, her tongue randomly gathering cumm off his chest to his abs. She slowly went down to his belly button then a little further to the target. She slide her tongue over his sac using long quick strokes wanting to get this part over as quickly as possible. Her left hand had settled gently on his thigh, mainly for leverage, when the other gripped the base of his cock and tugged up twice, appearing to be a tease at first. She wanted to get ride of the blood with her hand since she was afraid that another taste might cause her to lose control again. So she slid her hand beneath her where she wiped the cum and blood on the bed sheets. She finished one sac quick enough then moved her head to the other, cleaning him quickly but thuroughly.

mmm see thats a good cindy." Kenny said whens eh was done. "yo didn't loose any more control,now coem here." He said once mroe reahcign to her tie to pull her up and press his lips to her, takign the cum fromt he side of her lips as he kissed, scooping it wiht his tongue and palcign it in her mouth befoer puling away with sa smile. "did you miss your master last night?" He asked just to add conversation. "and do ou think you wuld wish to stayt eh rest of the nigthwith me?"

She smiled brightly to his praise as if she were proud of herself. She crawled over to him as she did before, her body feeling as if it had melted when he kissed her again. Her tongue slide over the cum and she swallowed, savoring the flavor in her mouth. "Mmhmm..." She nodded her head as she leaned her upper body against his chest, getting herself comfortable. "I always miss you when you are not around Master." She said as if it was a silly question. Her eyes light up on his next question. "Could I really?!" She asked him "That would be wonderful" She said dreamily as she wrapped her arms around him giving him a great hug as her head snuggled onto his shoulder.

Back
Top Bottom