The vampire mansions new arival(mistress X killer)

Kenny could feel her pain in her movemtns and reactions, though he was happy to see she still felt shame as she bluchshed when he touched her breast, circlign the nippled with hsi index figner slowly to stimulate ti as his fet slipped slightly on the sheets trying to grip for traction form hsi thrusts, there was now ay for himt o go fast withough goign at her hard btu he didtn go ddeep only about half way in with hsi length hopign to stimulate the more sensative areas befeor anythign else to star thte pleasure buildign , his lips still rfusign to leave hers as now his tongue poked at ehr lips spreading saliva over them as he tasted her chery lip gloss.

Her nipples tingled and a shudder traveled through her body. Cindy's nipple perked up and hardened as his finger teased it. Her fingers blindly traced over the ridges of his chest muscles while her other hand came up around his neck, tugging on him gently into the kiss. The worst of the pain seemed to have subsided as her whimpers began to soften as he came in and out of her. Perhaps part of it was from her concentration more into the kiss and his gentle stimulations working against the pain as her walls continued press around his member, stretching slowly. Her lips parted shyly to allow his tongue entrance as she lifted her head up to press further into the kiss.

Even as she opened hsi mouth he still went arodun at ehr lips to tease her befeor he slowly slid into her mouth, runnign his tongue u ove tohe top her her mouth before rollign down as his tongue touched hers, moanign itno ehr mouth just for fun. his hand greedily playign with her hard nipple now flickign it gently, so wishign to twist ti but he knew she coudltn hanld ethe painyet, and his ppoundign became slower but he began to go deeper as his palm presse dup on her breast as he pinche dher nipple now.

Cindy closed her eyes as his tongue ventured over her lips and poked inside. She slide her tongue up to swirved it around his. Her face was headed in a flush as his moaning vibrated over her lips. He was really enjoying her body and she took it as a complement. Soft whimpers turned into little coes as he flicked and pinched her nipples. This was a new feeling to her it was different but she liked it enough that she was curious to what his hands would do next. She wanted more. His thrusting slowed down and her hips instinctively rose up against him. A small fist and clenched the his neck and she jerked slightly as he pushed further in where her walls were tighter and more resistant. However her whimpers were less frequent now in her soft cooing.

He felt her hands balling up and he ditn mind, by now he figrued the pain wasnt as bad so he kept goign deeper into her , slowly pullign his lips frotm hers, though he ditn pull form the kiss, it was jsut allowign them soem fresh air as hsi tongeu twisted aroudn hers mixing their salia mixing. his hand now pinchign her nipple harder, his mind not caringf any mroe if he really begna huritign her , ti was jsut her nipple anyways sow he twisted her nipple to test ehr, see hwo she reacted, he let go quickly and circle dthe nipple with hsi thumb slwoly lettign her breat eettle itne h palm of hsi hadn once mroe as he roleld hsi hand up and down masagin ehr breeast.

Cindy almost whimpered as their lips parted. She thought he was going to pull away from the kiss. His tongue reassured her other was as fresh air brushed over her lips. Her torso shifted as if trying to flee from his hands as he pinched her nipples harder. Her arm pulled him further against her, pressing their lips once again together. She flinched as she felt a twing from her nipple. It was unexpected, catching her off guards in away. The feeling hardly lasted long before he massaged her breasts sending shivers up her spine. Cindy moaned as her tongue danced with his. The pain as he thrusted into her was slowly fading away. Her walls were adjusting to his size however she thought it was perhaps because most of her attention was on his kiss and breast play.

his member began to buldge as he felt his body gettign ready for the end, it wouldnt coem soon, but he knew it was coming as his head got even mroe sensative, makign her tight pussy like heaven agszint hsi flesh as he grinede deinto ehr moist walls feelign every wripple and curve in her inar walls thet setn pelasure tshooting up his spine, makign him gasp into the grisl lips his breath mixign with hers as his tongue did with hers. his heart sinking for a moment, wiht eh breath memory that this was the last and only tiem he would be with this wonderufl girl, but antoher shot of pelasure wiped the morbid feelign away as eh dove deeper intot eh kiss, his other hand finaly comign to paly wiht her lonly breast as he massaged both of them together now, pressign them to each otehr as eh rolled htem in hsi palms.

With each thrust and grind the pain was fading and another feeling was consuming her. Shocks of pleasure began to vibrate through her inner walls as his thick member ground against her. Her hips shifted under him and her body shuddered as pleasure from his breast play and now her wet pussy as well began to consume her body. Her breathing was getting heavier and she felt hot. HIs gasps and heavy breasts was making her hunger for him. She had never felt like this with or about anyone else. Instinctively she used her knees to push her hips up against him. She wanted more, she needed for him to give her more of the pleasurable feeling. Her head pressed back into the matress as he pressed into the kiss. She moaned into his lips, blushing fiercly. Cindy had now realized that for the first time lust had truly consumed her. It felt wonderful.

"Mmmm was tha ta moan i heard?" Kenny asked as he finally puleld fromthe kiss, catchign hsi breaht while he could, his hands presign down on her breasts due to gravity as hemoveds his palms in cirlcs still his hips thrustign faster as eh was eager toreally get to it, tstill though he wouldnt move aroudn much in her but it didnt mean he couldnt go deep and fast now.. "Areyou fianlly enjoyign it?" He whispered to her hugnerly kissign ehr agaisn bfore letting her speak

He pulled from the kiss and her face remained flush. Although it was a real question, not necessarily a tease it felt like one. Cindy hardly realized she had made such a dirty sound in response to him. She looked up at him sheepishly sucking in her bottom lip. Her hunger for lust showed in her face, he could tell pleasure had taken control of her. She wanted to kiss him again badly but they both needed to catch their breathe. Her hips lifted higher, bucking against him as he thrusted faster into her. Another invuluntary moan escaped her lips. Her hands blindingly traveled over his hips feeling over his warm flesh as he came into a kiss again. Her head lifted up as he pulled back, not wanting their lips to part. "Yesahh " She breathed out lightly nodding her head once before her head rolled back. "It feels wonderful." She tried to speak normally but her voice came out in a low whisper.

"I'm glad to hear i can still pelase a colelge girl." He said, teasign hismelf with hsi own encouragment a hand leaign the girls breast to slid blidnly over her body to ehr shoulde to pull one arm away from his body as his hand ventured up his arm and entangle his fingers with hers as he leane ddown for antoerh kiss, wantign to enjoy this liek it was mroe then jsut soem blindless sex act, somethign he ha dbeen havign alot of lately, he wante dthis to be loving as he went deeper, gasping as he hit the back of her pussy , afraidd it had hurt her now as he went softer nto wanting to tear her open liek that while his hand still massaged her breast softly rolling it in his palm stil while hsi figners pressed down in her flesh at random intervals.

Her arms slide beside her head as Kenny took her hand. It was a comforting gesture as she curled her fingers, linking perfectly into his. She smiled at him closing her eyes as he leaned in towards her. As expected she soon felt his warm lips pressing against her own. “Mmm” She coed now in pure bliss on the way he made her feel. There lips quickly parted as Cindy gasped, lurching her hips up as he went a little too deep. Her eyes watered for a moment, but she forced the tears to stay away. Instead she moaned softly while he kneaded her soft breasts, knowing he was trying to make this the best experience for her and that meant the world to her. "I didn't know it could feel this way." She breathed out lightly.

"Believe me, sex is the best pleasure inthe world." he whispd to cindy softly befeor kisssign down ehr nekc then beack up to ehr lips. "Oh how i wish i had met you a few months early" he whispered out befeor kissign her as he slid bakc itno ehr with les ttrength, fearign of hitting her sensative inner wall again he would only stop half way in befoer he would pull otu and slid bakc in, it was stilla heavenly feelign to him as long as hsi sensative head was beign squeezed by her tigth virign hole, he was happy. (the demon 666 post)

Cindy smiled her eyes were soft and looking at him adoringly as he spoke to her like a lover would. They were in the middle of having sex and the poor girl was falling for her captor. She cooed softly as he kissed her neck, soft sounds coming from her lips as they kissed. He slowed his thrusting but she continued to rock her hips at the same pace. Her tight pussy milked his dick as much as it could, hungry for his cum. "I wish this were a differnt situation. That we could have met differently." She broke from the kiss for a moment before pressing her lips against him for another one. She was feeling the pressure build but was trying to hold off as long as she could to savor the feeling and moment.

Kenny wished to reply to her, but he even mroe wished never to stop kissign the girl, it felt wrogn in tis head though, he ahd a girlfriend, a lovign girlfriend that had saved hsi life, and yet he had already made such strong emotional attachments to thsi girl, what was wrogn with him, was he that weak. Oh he didnt care as his mind pushed awayt eh taboo thoughts , his fingers pinchign her nipple teasignly as he kept thrusiting, his memebr spluritng out the precum into her withotu any warnign as he still didnt breaqk hsi lips fvorm hers,.

She moaned into his lips lightly as he continued to thrust into her. She wished this moment would never stop, that she could just freeze time. However time would not stop and the pressure continued to build. Being her first time she was finding it even harder to hold in than most. "MMmmm" She moaned louder as he pinched her nipples, her chest shuddering in pleasure. His fingers squeezed gently into his as she was caught a little by surprise feeling his precum warm her pussy. It was like a sign to her. He was reaching his peek like her. The thought and his movements pushed her on edge. She lifted her hips up harder against him and soon she tensed without warning. Her pussy taking his member hostage in her tight walls as she came, her back arching up against him in pure bliss. Her lips still on his as she moaned louder before coming down on the orgasm with a pleased sigh.

Teh boy didnt hold hsi in liek hers as he could ahve goen much logner, witht eh igirls he had dealt with before and whens he came it was less thena mintue befoer his warm cum filled up her pussy with white oozign form ehr pussy with over flow his hbreaht heavy and body sweatign as he slowly puleld out foher letign the cum floow out of her tiny hole. "Mmm that ws great." he said upon her lips as he slowly pulled form teh kiss, reluctant, and the fear slowly creepign upon him, fearign what would happen next.

She felt him fill her pussy and felt a bit better about herself now that he came just as soon. She was afraid she had cum too soon for him. She smiled lying there for a moment as she felt their cum flowing out of her in relief. "It was amazing." She breathed out softly with a small nodd of her head as she caught her breathe. Slowly she sat up as he pulled off of her, fear not yet setting in as quickly as it was in him for she had forgotten the reasoning for their sex. That was until a second later when, in a flash, the Mistress was now sitting behind her. "That was a lovely show." Victoria complemented the two as she smiled to Kenny. "Now it's time for the finally." She mused as she opened her lips to bare her fangs. Cindy tensed not daring to look back at the woman whom seem to have appeared out of no wheres behind her. Seconds later a scream escaped Cindy's lips as one of Victoria's arms wrapped around her to keep her still while her fangs dug deep into Cindy's neck. The vampire sucked onto Cindy's neck hungrily, her scarlet eyes lighting up brighter as they watched Kenny the entire time. Blood trickled down from her shoulders down her skin, staining her shirt. Cindy's screaming soon stopped as her body began to relax almost grow sluggish as if she were slowly drifting to sleep. Then once Victoria had her fill she lifted her head up sliding her tongue over her lips and fangs to clean the blood. "Don't look away. I am almost finished." She coed to Kenny as she licked the bite marks. Her hands slide up Cindys arm and with a sickening crack she broke Cindy's neck allowing the girl's body to fall limp on the bed.

Kennys face drained its self, almsot as if his blood was escapignw ith cindys, the scream amde his stomach churn and he felt bile build up in his thraot,, gaging as he heard the neck snap. he had seen dead bodies befeor he ahd seen them draiend fo blood because of victoria, that one nigth int he alley way, but this, he had watche dhte whoelt hing, and he never liked the thougth of killign a female, call him chivelress(SP) call him sexist, hs jsut couldnt take the thought and his heart ached hard in his chest as he fougth back tears of fear and sadness."C-c-can.. i please go." HE said ina weak almost inaudible to hear, he feard if he spoke up he would loose his stomach.

Victoria had watched the two since they had met. She watched them in bed and his reactions to her death carefully. Right now he was displaying a typical human reaction. It was a little disappointing on how predicatable it was. "Not quite yet." She said cooly. "I believe you may be spending the rest of the night with me." She added before going back to the main subject. "You appeared to be quite fond over her." She said as she finally pulled her eyes from him to look down at Cindy's lifeless body. Her hand reached down and she gently slide the girls hair from her face as if she were just sleeping. "More so than one would a person they have just met. Is it possibly you have attached yourself to this... child... after one bedding?" She asked him curiously. "If another virgin girl wandered into this mansion would you do the same for her?"

"I...." Kenny was speachlss, she was right, he didnt knw how he would react to another girl comign in. "I don't know.. I don't want to know." He said darkly ebeor lookign abck up to victoria. "Probably not though.. She.. cindy jsut..." Kenny paused again tryign to find soem reasoning. "She reminded me of an old love, soem one i used to knwo." Hesaid finaly thinkign that had to be teh conclusion.

"I see.." She said with a smile "That is good because this will not happen often."She said sternly as if it were a fact and none negotiable. "I am usually not this generous." She told him before continuing with the interigation. "If I had allowed her to live. What would you have done?" She asked him curiously. "I believed your heart belonged to Anna, yet it appears it has room for more."

"Your saying just because i loe anna i cant show any compasion to soem one else?" Kenny asked, begingin to get hostile with victorias accusations of him beign unfaithful. "Now can we please atlest leave thsi room..its...unsettling." HE said as he gazed upon Cindy's body and once more he felt eh bile slowly risign in his throat. "I think one reason migth ahve been... she remidns me so much of my anna that i couldnt help havign some feelgins for the girl." HE siad softly before lookign away form both the corpse and the mistress tryign to force down the burnign in his throat again.

"You may not leave. We are not through here." The vampiress said sternly "You misunderstood the question." Victoria frowned. "I am not accusing you of being unfaithful. I am asking you one simple question." She said in a more calm tone now. "If Cindy were alive and she were given a similar chance as you, to stay here what would you do?" She asked him curiously. "What would Cindy mean to you then?"

Kenny looked blankl y int he distance tryignto think, it was an obscure idea ahvign cindy here, her dead and all, neck snaped,. "well, she wouldnt be as clsoe to me as anna, but she woudl be more hten a sex toy liek the miaids, amybe like a sister... with sex.. but " KEnny turned to ask her his own question now. "What does it even amtter , you killed her, and i already said i wouldnt try and get attached to antoehr of your 'meals' again." He said, as her question really didnt make sense at all, hismidn totaly forgetign she could bring back the dead, as death was still strogn in his head, life, or the undead was somehtign of a distant memory.

Back
Top Bottom