The vampire mansions new arival(mistress X killer)

Anna followed him over to the bed, watching him lie their waiting for her to crawl on top. She was so horny she wanted to jump on top him. However, she instead she took her time and slowly slide off her panties. Then she crawled over him with a leg on each side. Her hands traced over his pants slowly before her thumb slide through a tare in his pants and gently rubbed over one of the red marks. Since he was mortal she was careful not to make any markings that would stay past morning. However they would still be there for fun tonight. “After tonight you won’t She said as she leaned forwards and slide her tongue up, tracing over one of the longer welts on his chest.

Kenny watched her as she crawled atop him with eager eyes, lookign to her pussy any chance he got befoer runnign his eyes ovr her body, stopign t her chest, he was so distracted tha the slight pain from touchign his woudned leg made the boy jump in surprise, though he setteld down quickly an eager frin still on hsi face, enjoying the pain lieka godo little masocist. "ooo is that a threat now?" Kenny asked slyly, shiverign as he felt her warm mosit tongue over his raw beaten flesh, the numb pain just addign to the exctasy.

Anna giggled as he jumped. She was having fun. “Perhaps” She teased slithering her body further up. Her hands ran up and settled on his sides as she tilted her head to the side and planted a kiss on the side of his neck. She suckled his flesh leaving a rip hicky on his neck. “This is all for you.” She said offering her body to him as she leaned in to plant a kiss on his lips now. She slide her hips forwards to hover her damp pussy over his hard erect member.

"You are such a cofnusign little girl." He teased a moment befeor their lips met, leanign hsi head up to go deeper itnot eh kiss, he could felt he warmth fo ehr pussy jsut above his member so he slwoly leaned his hip upward to tra dn pres the head fo hsi member to her pussy, jsut top surprise her as they kissed.

Anna gasped in the kiss as she felt his head touch her damp cunt. She reluctantly broke from the kiss laughing lightly. "I got to keep you thinking and makes it more fun." She defended her words as she looked down and shifted her hips to gently brush her pussy against his head teasingly. "Naughty boy, you really want it now don't you?" She teased tilting her head as her hair slide over her shoulder. Shivers ran up her spine from the tease. She wanted him just as badly. However, she lifted her hips up so that they can't touch. She leaned down and layed a little peck on his lips, they were irresistable. "Tell me how much you want to feel my tight... moist walls against your..." She paused to bite her lower lip "Hard Throbbing Member" She teased.

His body squirmed under her as she rubbed agasint his head, his eyes mesmerized by her face, how her hair fell down on either side of him now as if golden curtains drapign their faces to give them privacy as they kissed. "mmmm i want it so bad." HE started off as he looek her in her eyes., shifitn hsi hisp to rub her now. "I want your tight virgin pussy to squeeze the cum out , i want to drain all my fuluids and cover you with is, i want to hear you moan and i want to see the lil pussy bleed as i break your hymn."

Her body shuddered from both his physical and verbal tease. Anna could not wait any longer. Her thighs twitched and her pussy ached to feel him inside. "Music to my ears." She cooed as she straightened her back up and slowly began to push down on him. She held in a breath keeping her eyes upon him as she slowly lowered him in until his large head had broken through her entrance. She had teased him so much he felt larger and harder than before. Or perhaps she was just tight. "Tell me more..." she breathed out as she paused to take in a breathe and let her walls adjust a moment before she would continue. "Tell me how it feels, tell me how you like it." She commanded from him wanting to hear his voice and his dirty words that made her so lustful. Her hands slide onto his hips taking a firm grip as she began pushing down abit harder, wincing and arching her back as she felt his shaft pop her cherry.

Kenny was about to lurch up when she finaly put her pussy to his member, he was so sensative, he couldnt believe how sensative he was rigth now, but he had to stop himself, lovigt he tease he didnt want to go any deeper then she willed. "You.. your, its likea warm , it sliek warm lips kissing me while sucking heard on it... it's heavenly and Gah." He had to stop as she fell down and popepd her chery. "I felt it i felt your heavenly virginity break by my thick pole, can feel your warm blood trick on my expose dmember... " He added, still describign in a heate dbrath as he looekd down apst her cleavage to look ato the sexposed part of his shaft and the blood trickling form her pussy, the sight makign him shuder, he loved poping cherries.

"Ohhh..." She moaned out, flipping her head back up as she continued to push down on him. Her body shuddering as his thick member slowly scrapped against her walls. "thats so sexy..You make itt sound so dirty... and passionat." She coed lustfully. His descriptions were even exciting. "Ohh...ah" She maoned breathing shakily as she teased herself going down on him so slow. She went all the way down until she fit his whole length in. Her butt cheeks put weight on his ball sacs as she sat on him pausing once more as her warm walls squeezed his length, slowly painfully adjusting. "Now..." She said sliding a hand under his neck and crattling his head in her and to lift him up a little as her hips began to rock back and forth on him with his member still stuffed in her. "Tell me you want me to ride you thick pole." She encouraged him.

"mmmm god yes." HE groand out after sh got him all the way in, he coudl feelhsi memebr pulsate and grow thicker if ti was possible as her pussy squeezed tight on his member. "god i want you to ride my pole hard and fast, go down on it make em go deeper let me feel as deep as i can, i want to hear our flessh slapign agasint each other." He groane dout. "mmm so kinky sitting on my balls."

"Good boy" She nodded her head as she did just what he asked. Just as a tease she slowly rose to allow his pulsing member to slide out of her. As she reached the head of his member she shot her hips down, slamming onto his sacs. "Ohhhah...it fffeels soooo gooood" She moaned as she pulled up on him faster and slammed down on him even faster than the last. "Ohh...Kkennyy you're sooo thickk" She moaned out as she tilted her head back and pulled his head closer up so he was close to sitting up while the other hand stayed on his hip for leverage. "It feeel like you're stretching my pussy" She breathed out as she bounced up and down on him, going faster with each thrust until her moaning turned into a yelp as she slammed down on him so hard she swore she felt his head hit hard against her cervix.

"Oh godoh god yes1" HE goraned out as she moved faster,t he slapign upon his sac was jsut a ehavenly tease as she slamed down upon him, his ehart pulsign fast as it pumped blod to his meber."Gd you so tight, yes you lvoe it when i stretch that tigth pussy." He groaned otu loudly gettgin itno the mood. "I lvoe it, rippign apart yoru tigth virgin walls, god yes ." His words were follwoe dwith heavy breathgin, form the extacy not he exhaustion. "mmm look at those breeasts bounce." He added as he opend his eyes to watch teh girl with the blur of flesh, hearign their bodeis slap together , a golden hailo aroudn her body form ehr hair flyign as eh move dup and down.

"Kenny!" She cried out. "Ohh ahh Kenny" she moaned out his name for him. Her head was tilted downwards to look upon her lover and her back was slightly arched as she bounced up and down on him. She was sweating as she rode his membering fast and heard. She was starting to make a somewhat steady pace as his head hit her cervix with every other thrust. "Gosh Kenny." He breathed out. "I can't take this." She moaned out lustfully as her eyes watched his whelts appear to move on his chest from her bouncing. His words were intoxicating she felt like she was on cloud nine. "Its soo ahhHH goood.." She moaned "It feels soo good it's Ahh driving me Ohh soo crazy." She said as she came down on him, she began shifting her hips forwards as she rod him so he would hit against her walls at angles adding to the pleasure.

"Oh god there we go!!" He groand otu as he felt hsi ehad hit her tigth second wall, his body lurchign up evyr time it did due to the sensativity of hsi swollen head. "YES!!! like that there we go I lvoe it!! Anne I LOVE YOU!!" He yelle dout as his back arked, precum splurtign one rh cervix wall as she now began to slide forwads letign hsi ehad rub agsitn ehr veginal walls as she would move up and down, as if he weas caresign her vaginal flesh, runnign agisnt every wrinkle of the warm moist meat.

Her fingers curled tighter around the back of his neck and dug into his hips as she continued to ride him. "Yess...Ohhh yess." She hissed, moaned and gasped as her cervix felt like it was getting more sensative with each tap. Anna smiled her eyes wide and her heart melted as he said he loved her. Even in the heat of passion it was nice to hear. Her hips bucked in surprise as his warm precum filled her tight pussy but she did not slow down. "I love you Kenny...ohah goshHHH I LOVE YOU" she cried out as she began to shift her hips a little harder. His cum became a lub allowing him to slide in easier. She arching her back as he hit a sensative spot on her wall, finding her g-spot. "I cant ahhh take ahh thisss" She moaned out repeating the words though she really could take it loving the feeling. Her hand slide from behind him to allow Kenny to fall on his back on the mattress. Anna leaned forwards placing her hands on his shoulders now as she thrusts her hips down harder and faster now, every other thrust going towards angles in an attemt to hit her g-spot again. "Imm going to ahhh cumm soonn" She breathed out. "I can feel It..sooo ahhh goood" she moaned before leaning her head down to kiss him.

"Ah.. so am..." Keny was cut off as the girsl lips touched his once more, leanign hsihead up too keep their flesh pressed together as he parted hsi lips in a gasp, cum alreayd seepign from his member as she kept rammign his head into ehr walls, the sensative flesh sendign pangs of pleasure throughtut his body, it was un belieavable , and before he kenw it he emptied, The feelign of release and over cflowign extasy runnign through his body as he large load shot hard inot the girls pussy., his back aarchign throwign his head away form the kiss."I.. couldnt.. hold it." He groaned out, catchign his breaht, though it was still heavy before lookign tot he girl. "You.. cna.. keep going." He sighed out, it was the girls desicions to stop or keep going, jsut cause he finished didtn mean they had to stop, he knew he would be hard and throbign oagain soon enough, his memer still pushign out small globs of hsi white juice.

Anna's mind was lost in estasy as she continued to ride him hard and fast. She lifted her head up gasping and pausing briefly, a few split seconds as he cam inside her. Her pussy twitched as she felt his warm cum shoot inside her. The only problem was that he had yet to trigger her own orgasm. Her eyes remained on Kenny as he came, watching his heavenly expressions. HIs words were music to her ears as she slide up and down on him much easier now then even before. "Ohh..ohh!" She moaned as she slide up and down on him even harder, ramming his head agaisnt her sensative cervix now determined to make herself cum. Her fingers gripped his shoulders tight for leverage and her breasts jiggled and bounced as if they were free from her corset. "Im cummINGG!" She moaned as she finally slammed down on him and bucked her hips against him. Her back arching forcing her chest in his face as she finally came. She remained in that pose for a moment allowing the rush to flow through her and then calm a little. Then her tight fingers finally released their grip on his shoulder blades and slide down onto the matress as she relaxed. She lowered her head looking at him face to face, smiling as she caught her breath. Though her hips no longer moved she was still straddling her lover with his cock and semen stuffed inside her.

Kenny watched as the girl finaly hit her climax, drinkign inthe heavenly sight to cherish it, especialy for hte lonely nights, the groip on his shoulders made him wince as a finger pressed hard on a welt but it didnt hidne hte enjoyment, by the time she was done and stareing him in the eyes he was hard again,though his memebr had begun to ache form all the work of yesterdaya dn today. the boy lifted hsi head up quickly to peck the girl o teh lips, pullign back, ,les then a centemeteras he spoke. "I love you so much, my little ghost angel." He swhispered out allowing their lips to brush against each other.

"mmm" She hummed, her eyes were closed gently as she concentrated on the senses, the feeling of his warm lips on her own. She could taste his wonderful kiss even after their lips had parted. A smile grew brighter on her pink lips as she could feel his breath brush over them when he spoke. His words melted her temporarily beating heart. He could not have picked a more perfect way to say them. "I love you, my s brave manly mortal." She whispered softly back as her eyes stared lovingly into his own. After a few seconds she realized he was still immobile and she let out a soft sigh as she slide her arms behind him and untied his vest, an action which caused her chest to press against his as she practically hugged him.

Kenny had taken the oppertunity of the pseudo hug to steal antoerh kis form her as he puleld hsi arms out form unde rhim, as she puled away hsi hands came to feel over her corset covered breasts, eagerly wishign to pull it off but instead he cherishe dthe look of her in such naught, dominating clother, his eye sand hadns felign voe rher body slwoly befeor their eye smet agian. "Maybe I should sleep soon." He whispered softly, kising her soflty again. "Mortals sadly do ned their rest."

She welcomed the kiss. As his hands slide over her body she could not remove a smile from her lips. Her hands gently settled over his. "Yes" She breathed out softly, reluctantly as he spoke of sleep. She pursed her lips in savoring the second kiss as she nodded her head. "You need to rest now, it's been a long night." She agreed with him. Slowly she slide herself off of him, savoring the last beautiful feeling inside her before he was out. She rolled over pulling the covers down and sliding her legs underneath as she set her head on a pillow. She motioned for him to come under with him, when he did she rolled over to lie face down on top of him with her chest against his, her head resting just below his shoulder. "Hold me tonight as you fall asleep." She whispered soflly to him closing her eyes as if she was already going to sleep.

Kenny sighed, his arms already aroudn her as he kissed the top hfo ehr head. "You dont even have to ask me.. i would do it any way." He whispered befoer yawnign , dozign off quikcly, his body exhausted and aching. "sweet dreams my love." he sigeh dout as his eye sclosed, cherishignt he warmth he felt with her in his arms, knowign that when he awoke she most likely wouldnt be there.

As the manor slept a young girl snuck into the light corridors of the large mansion. Her footsteps where small, slow and cautious, and her heart was beating fast in fear. "H-hello?" The girl whispered as she looked around hoping that there would be no reply. As her eyes roamed around the entrance room in awe of how big it was inside and of all the elegant antiques that decorated the room. The large staircase caught her attention as she climbed the carpeted staircase. Her fangers slide over the railing as she climbed, looking down at them wide eyed. They were clean. She had just realized the mannor that was supposed to be old, haunted and vactant, meaning dirty, was spotless. "Someone still lives here" she whispered as she reached the second floor. Glancing at her watch she checked the time. "Three minutes to sundown." She said swallowing hard. "Thirty minutes..you can do this." She reminded herself as she wondered down the hallway then turned and entered one of the doors she saw had a crack in it, lucky for her it was a storage room.

Kenny was right. Anna lied in Kenny's warm loving embrace for a while. Even after she had turned back into a ghost she did not move for a while. However when he woke up the next morning she was not there. She needed to continue the training she had begun the night before.

Kenny let out a sigh of lonelyness as he opened his eyes, he had known Anna was going to be gone, but he always oped to wake up to er smilign face, it had yet to happen though. Groggilyhe slipped otu of bed, the sheets annoyingly stickign to his body formt he swet and cum. looking out the window and wincign at he brigth light, there was mybe ten minutes till sunset so he decided to clean up himself befoer gettign to work. by the time he had fully scrubbed the cum form his body it was dark out. tieing a tie today before pulling on his vest and pants.. He was in a better mood after the shower, with hopes to have soem fun today, he was ponderign if the Nga was up for soem play when he opened the door to his room, spotign movment at the stairs, a slight grin appeared on his face. HEadign over to teh girlthe grin slowly dissapeared. "Are you new here?" He asked, lokking over her, she was obviously not in a maid uniform, and thats hllhe had seen any girls in, unless they werent vampire, and she obviously either a vampire.... or human... Come to think of it, she looked familiar, as if he had seen her some where before.

Her curious eyes slowly scanned over the room. There was not much to see. There were boxes and furniture stacked throughout the room like a maze. She imagined the furniture were antiques like most other objects she had seen in the large house, she could not know for sure however because they were all covered in white sheets. She suddenly jumped placing a hand over her heart as her observation was interupted by a male's voice coming from beside her. She had been caught.

Cindy turned to face the stranger. Her blue eyes gazing over him before she could even speak. The first thought was that this was some kind of playboy mansion judged by what he wore. It would make sense to why she had to stay past sundown, that was when the fun began. Her second thought was that she had interupted him before he made it to the owner of the manners bedroom, if he was not the pimp owner himself. "I...I..." She was so shocked from being caught. She wanted to say yes and go along with whatever being new meant, she did not want him to call the police on her for breaking in. However, if this was some kind of playboy mannor she did not want to get involved. "No" she breathed out lightly shaking her head slowly. "I mean this is my first time here but I am not supposed to be here. Well, I mean I well...I kind of broke in." She rambled her words out quikly and nervously, the last part coming out in shame. "I have a good reason though and I did not take anything. Please, don't call the police." She said looking over at him with a pleading look. Her big blue eyes gave were wide and pleading and her soft pink lips in a small pout. She was giving him a sort of sad desprate puppy dog luck under her shoulder length wavy blonde hair. She was the typical freshman in college wearing a pair of jean hip huggers, a pair of sneakers, and a pink top with a string of pearls settled around her neck.

Back
Top Bottom