Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The New Assistant (Silverknight and EtherealElvenEmpress)

“I would really like that Simon.” Luna said as she looked up and watched more. To be honest Luna was ready let excitement and adrenaline since the meditation did help her. She would be able to keep up with her notes and take every note need for his research. “You really sad rest of it I feel like you need to rest more.” she said not realizing that it was her connection but let her know he was tired because it was leaking onto her. Of course she worry about him and even more so now that they were suddenly connected.

Right now he had a front row ticket to all of her emotions. Happiness and awe. Excited and overwhelmed. Pure bliss. I love this excited Luna and he could feel every little bit of it. This was the first time she ever got to see a meteor shower with a telescope and she didn’t want to miss any second.

Letting Simon prepare the bed in the observatory she continued to take intensive notes and even started drawing pictures in her notebook to match. Meticulous with great attention to detail he would learn why she was very good at her job. “I want to see it every second of this. I don’t want to miss anything. I fear of I miss it I’ll never get another chance. How many of these have you seen?” finally asking but still staring at the sky and back at her notebook. She was very good and looking up at the sky and taking beautiful notes with lovely cursive handwriting if he decided to look over to see what she was writing. There would be no mistake that this was Luna’s calling in life.

The excitement was what kept him going and pushing on. He had felt a sense of relief from not having to juggle his thoughts plus Luna's taking off the bracelet had caused him to have to do that completely. It had turned out to even be far more of a challenged then he thought. It wasn't so bad now, but the drain had taken a bit of its toll on him. He walked back into the room and looked at the notes that were written over her shoulder. He paused and then stepped backwards as he smiled slightly. Just looking at the notes, he could see how good they were, how much better they were than his. So many more details than he would put in. They were put in a far more presentable way that would make for a great book that could even fund more research. He had the best person for that part of the job as he could.

"Good, I hope that you enjoy every bit of it. It should be going for a bit longer. I am going to rest my eyes for a bit, Keep up the good work. I am sure that we can make a bit of money from those notes if nothing else," he half joked as he sat on the couch as he walked over to the couch and then relaxed. He leaned back as he felt himself in need of the nap. He soon would dozed off as he was very much asleep. He would be asleep for most of the time the meteor storm was going on. He would wake up feeling better at the tail end of the show that went on above them. The moon came out a bit later so she would have a good extra half hour.

The notetaking continued but his voice was now more of a soothing sound to her especially with his compliments. Meditating with Simon really did work wonders. Luna could fully concentrate. “it’s hard not to be inspired by all of this. This is just a reflection of what I see. Exactly what you’re seeing. It’s beautiful isn’t it?” she asked and she kept shutting notes down but stopped for a moment just to look at sky and taken that most wondrous sight.

“Do you think so?” Luna asked but she wouldn’t ask him anything else and she saw him take a rest on the couch. That stopped her from her notes. Watching him for a good moment. He looked so sweet as he rested.

Giving herself a moment she stopped watching the sky and watched Simon. This time her sketches turned to him. Turning to a new page she began to sketch him sleeping peacefully though with her own imagination adding in the beautiful meteor shower to the same sketch. If Simon woke he’d awake to see his Luna focused on him as she drew him lovingly.

Waking up he looked up at Luna and blushed as he could see that her focus was on him, that she was drawing him sleeping. His face turned red as he looked up rubbing this back of his head. He had a feeling that he should say or do something. Luna had been nothing but kind to him and hard working this night. This unique night. He walked up and put his arm around her and kissed her cheek softly. "I think I am going to try something rather bold," he said before his lips pressed directly against her own for a moment. He could feel the sensations run through him, but he could also feel Luna's as well. It was something else. He blinked as he blushed a good bit, all of the feelings from both of them were something. It made the kiss more bold and powerful than normal.

"okay, I think that was a test, but make a note of that too, I am going to actually do something bold that I just said," he said stepping back from her. He walked away from her as he left her there, he opened the door. It was really cold outside. He stepped into the cold. He was going to do a bit of magic, really a lot of magic. Pretty much all of it at once, using his full strength of magic for a single act. He felt more powerful in that department since he bonded with Luna. It was how he was sure that she knew magic as well and all. He focused upward and closed his eyes.

His sense shot up, putting him among the meteors themselves. He transferred all his mental images right to Luna. She could in her mind, most likely also closing her eyes to focus see the meteors just around her, she could see them burning in the atmosphere as if she were a hundred yards away. She could see every detail of the small rocks as they broke into pieces. She could hear the cracking of the rocks as they broke apart and split, then burned up. This would last a couple of minutes, before it all faded away, and the images would be gone.

Walking back into the room, Simon was worn out again by the use of magic to pull that off. He smiled as he looked at her, "Well that is my limit, and I do hope you enjoyed that," he said as he put down a rock a bit smaller than a baseball on the table. It was a small piece of one of the meteors he used his magic to reach out and grab himself. "Think of that as a reward for a job well done."

The meteor piece made of a lovely iron-nickel combination. It had a slight shine to it as well as Simon went to get some sleep having drained his batteries pulling off the twin feat of giving her a direct view of the meteor shower and collecting one for her.

Last edited:
Luna was not expecting to see Simon wake up, but when he did she caught his blush and couldn’t help but turn red herself. She had moments of awkwardness and his was one of them. Watching his every move carefully as she watched him get up though she was too shy to show him her lovely sketch though he could get a glimpse when he placed an arm around her. Kidding her cheek he could sense that her heart began racing as her cheeks only got redder.

His statement confused her until she felt his lips gently press against her own. Frozen for just a second before he’d feel her kiss him back tenderly. It was the first time since that fateful car incident where she returned the same exact feelings for him.

When he took a step back she almost went to stop him but he knew Luna would be too curious to stop him though she didn’t want him out in the cold for too long. What he did next left her frozen in place as she was bombarded with beautiful and intense images.

Turning the page of her sketchbook she began drawing wildly. Taking down what she was seeing and capturing those images beautifully with shading. Her concentration broke when he returned but what he brought back left her gobsmacked. Mouth agape at what he placed down.

A meteor! A real meteor. “Simon…it’s beautiful! I…I…thank you…you don’t look so good.” That was when all of her focus when on him as she let the meteor wait as she put her full sketchbook and notebook down in order to follow behind Simon. When she got close was when she’d take hold of his hand with a look of concern on her face. Sparkling brown eyes watching and doting on him. “You didn’t have to do that. I loved it but you didn’t have to…let me make you some tea or hot cocoa. Anything. Please?” she asked hoping he would let her at least try to help him after using up so much energy just for her.

Simon paused as he looked at Luna he could literally feel the concern and worry for him from both her words and thoughts. He thought for a moment. "I am fine, I just need to take a nap, say a hour, if you want to be so kind as to make me a cup of hot cocoa then, that would be great. There is a very small kitchen with enough to get by there," he said pointing to the room where he kept his extra kitchen in the observatory. He had been caught in her for a long time before and needed it while he was working. It wasn't completely uncalled for. Thus he did keep it stocked full of things that one might need for a week or two of living. He then gave her a smile.

"Have to create positive memories and that should do the trick I think. I know I can't ever find a woman to fill your shoes, so I have to treat you like your special cause you are," he said bluntly. Maybe more than normal. Yet, he was worn thin so his defense were a bit lower at that moment than normal. He leaned in and kissed her on her cheek once more. "So, while I take my little nap, why don't you have some fun and run some test on that meteor of yours. I am sure your curious about it and want to know everything you can. I am sure your curious about it."

He walked into the small sleeping room, where a small bed was setup. he walked over and laid down, "As for me, a hours nap or so will do me good," he said as he would lay down and pass out like a light. He had used to much energy, but in his book it was worth it. He also had to learn his limits now that he was bonded and he had more then in the past. This was a good test to push that limit and find where it was. He best know that for the future should he have to ever use a lot of energy once again.

When Simon mentioned hot cocoa Luna nodded since she’s not mind making him anything like that and she did offer. She could hear what he said and it made her blush more and a part of her forgot that he could feel her emotions. Her heart skipped a beat but she said nothing actually want to make a nice hot cup of cocoa.

It didn’t take her long to bring it back to him so she did stay by his side and held it in her hands waiting for him to take it. “You need to rest. You really should not have exerted yourself so much. You know I worry about you well I guess you do now…”Luna chuckled lightly. Staying right by his side she didn’t wanna leave him even though he did tell her to go outside and watch the meteors a bit more.

“I’ll Watch for a few more minutes and I’ll check on you I wouldn’t be very far Simon. I’ll take good care of you trust me.” he could feel her opening up more as our feelings for him are starting to grow and she was beginning to accept that they were together. This wouldn’t be so bad. It would take getting used to and he was so sweet. “I don’t Why do you pushing yourself. why do you pushing yourself so much. I love the show it was perfect but you I care about you more than that I don’t want you to overexert yourself or make yourself weak just for me. No rest I’ll take some more notes I’m only a shout away.” Offering a sweet smile she would lean in and give him a kiss on his forehead even though she would’ve kissed him on the lips but she wanted him to rest and she would make sure to get all the notes he needed.Offering a sweet smile she would lean in and give him a kiss on his forehead even though she would’ve kissed him on the lips but she wanted him to rest and she would make sure to get all the notes he needed

He would be asleep for the next hour and a few minutes before he got up. He looked around the small room and then out at the winter sky, he could hear the snow falling down again. Another snow storm would have them inside here tonight with a small bed to use that would just fit the two if they were cuddled up on it together. He walked into the main room, himself shirtless with only a pair of boxers on as he didn't really care. He looked at Luna as he gave her a lazy little smile as he looked over the notes that she had them out. He was focused on the reading alone as he stood there.

He figured they knew how the other looked already and he wasn't worried about the reaction that Luna would have. She would be fine with him mostly naked standing there looking at her papers. He found her work to be very detailed as he didn't see her around in that moment. He figured she must be in another room working on something. That she had taken a break from her notes. He put them down after a moment as he turned towards the door to the room.

"Luna I am up and about," he called out hoping to find her and hear her voice to tell him where she was located so that he could go to whatever room she was in at that moment. He figured he would stay where he was while he waited on her to reply to him.

Luna made sure to leave him alone I’d let him sleep as she went back out to work on her notes and watch the last bit of the meteor shower. She was extremely detailed and a very focused woman. Simon knew he would get a good batch of notes out of her.

It took his lovely assistant a moment to realize Simon was up but when she turned to look back she got a glimpse of him. When she did it she would call back to him and let him know where she was. “ i’m in the study just finishing up my notes.” making sure he knew where she was as she literally was finishing up the tail end of her most important notes. She couldn’t help but be tired but this was so exciting she wasn’t tired enough for sleep especially said she was keeping the meteor he gave her very close and sitting in the Study examining it. It would now become one of her most prized possessions. A gift from Simon especially this was priceless and meant so much to her.

Simon heard her and figured she was finishing up in the study. He looked walked towards the study. The room had a lot of books and a nice place to sit and read or sit and write as well. It was the ideal place to work on notes. There were a few places to sit down and work. His assistants in the past used the room a lot more than he did, but the room had a nice couch in it as well to relax at and just be comfortable. He walked into the room to find that she was working on the notes. He could tell by her movement she was tired from a lot of hard work. he walked over quietly not making a sound with his feet.

As he approached he pinched her backside as she was leaned over standing writing a bit of notes. His playful pinch of her backside was fun. He then smiled looking at her as he pulled her directly into a kiss with himself. He was still almost naked as he did this. His hands pulling her close to himself turning her as he had kissed her. His fingers pressing over her backside as he gave her the very deep, hungry and passionate kiss. He figured that he owed her and this was one way he could thank her for being such a good assistant. His lips pressed firmly against her own. Simon body pressing up against her body as he held her very close to himself. His fingers pressing into her butt as he let the passionate and lustful kiss linger more than was really needed.

Luna probably did need a break but for now she didn’t take one and she was finishing up some notes when Simon decided to join her in the study. The pinch on her backside made her jump as she turned to get a look at him trying to deep read realizing he was not as clothed as she was. Normally she would’ve pulled away from such a kiss or freaked out but it was Simon and this time she kissed him back. He could easily hear her whimper as she wasn’t quite sure what to do with her hands and she still held onto her notebook.

She was still a rather shy girl and Simon was quite aggressive which I didn’t mind. She wasn’t sure what to do and she wrapped an arm lightly around him and he could feel her trembling. Her lips vibrate against his as she moaned while they kissed and she was still getting the hang of it since he really didn’t have much practice kissing. “Simon…” whispering his name into that kiss and he could hear the notebook fall and make a soft thud on the floor. “You really should rest…” that only came out against his lips but he continued to kiss him and didn’t push him away. Whatever he was doing it felt nice and they were alone so it didn’t bother as much as it did if they were in town so for once Luna actually went with the flow.

Hew could feel the tension between them, it had been there in the background for a good while ever since they bonded. It was not dying either. He could after all feel her thoughts and feelings. He felt the worry and the concern, but honestly he felt the tension too from her too. He pressed his fingers against her backside firmly pressing his fingers into her clothes, his fingers pressing the materials of her clothes into her as his lips remained against her own for a good long moment or two extra. He let the lips press firmly for a few more moment before his fingers started to work on her top to remove it from her body pulling it up aggressively as he wanted Luna at that moment in time and wasn't backing down.

"I can rest late tomorrow with you," he said as he was going to be aggressive with Luna, and was going to take control of the situation. He turned her with his hands as he pulled down the bottom of the outfit that she was wearing as well as her panties. He was going to be a bit, no more than a bit wild with Luna. His passionate desire was going to be felt by Luna as he acted, bending her over the table as he had Luna undressed, he pressed his hand over her back as he leaned over, his lips moving ever so close to her ear. "I have wanted to do this all day, my lovely woman," he said as he had removed his boxers off and rubbed his length against Luna's entrance. His dominate side was ever so much showing up.

The tension between these two was extremely thick. Luna didn’t try way as he ran his fingers across her body and began to help her out of her clothing. She was modestly dressed and it was easy to unbutton anything she had on. So good to hear how her breath changed as she was slowly getting turned on by every little touch he made.

When Simon made his move and pull down her pants along with her panties. Luna was quite a vocal girl and he could hear every gasp and whipper she made as he would undress her.“We don’t have an early morning do we?” his dark haired assistant asked as she made a cute squeak when he better over the table and she felt impressed against her as he lowered his boxers and we get to rub his lip against her damp lips. His lips pressed against your ear as he whispered what he wanted to do to her all day. “All day?” Luna repeated right back to him as she lowered her head and hid under her hair and she wasn’t going to fight what was happening. She was half nervous and half excited. This is a side of Simon Luna was seeing and experiencing for the first time. “Are all elves like you?”she whispered as she wondered if she would actually get an answer from her new bonded mate and lover.

"We have a late morning as we can pick when we work of course," he informed her as his hand slapped her backside playfully. He would enter her a moment later. He could feel such pleasure from being with Luna again. This pleasure that he felt would be passed on as she could feel the pleasure from him as well. He let his hand run over her back as he kept his lips near her ear. "All day I have been thinking of different ways to have my way with you." He informed her, his feelings of lust, and desire would also thus be felt by her more directly now as he took the bracelet off her. He wanted her to feel the pleasure of the bond between them and not just the negative effects of it.

He slammed his hips forward, his member sliding in, as if her body, her womanhood were fit just for his length. He knew this too was part of being bonded, she would feel insane pleasure from him. None from anyone else, but from him everything. He pulled back as he focused on having his way with her his hips moving at a steady pace as he took her from behind. HIs right hand resting on her waist. He left reaching and pulling on her long lush hair pulling her head back as she could see herself being fucked from behind on the mirror on the other side of the desk. She would see the look on her own face and his as he moved his hips taking her aggressively, dominantly. His member sliding in and out quickly, and intensely, far more so than the first time. Simon felt so much more confident and aggressive this time as he could feel the pleasure of this more. He had experience now and wasn't afraid of being aggressive either. He wanted to push forward all the pent up lust that had been building within him over the course of the day.

The slap on her backside left a red mark and made Luna cry out. Simon was very different that he was in the car and she kind of liked it. He could feel what she was feeling and the fact that she was turned on and this time she wasn’t scared as she closed her eyes I’d let her body take an all of this new feeling. “I’d be lying if I said I didn’t think of you. Desire you or want you… I couldn’t get you out of my head. That night in the car… I couldn’t stop thinking about it and I felt so dirty but knowing that you feel the same way I feel so much better.” Simon was able to get a full out confession from his sweet assistant.

Luna was in a very compromising position bent over the way she was and very much exposed. The moment he thrusted into he she was unable to talk. With them being bonded she felt everything. His dominate side took over and all his feelings mixed with hers as she pushed her hips back trying take all of him into her. Head leaning forward as he could hear how ragged her breathing sounded. His fingers tangled into het long lush sea of black hair. His hands on het waist keeping her steady as her body rocked. “S…SIMON!!!” her voice cried out his name but nothing else since he felt he stretching and keeping her pinned down. If she wasn’t so turned on his size would’ve been unbearable with how small she was. Simon would have to be careful with his new mate especially since with how fast he was pounding her she was going to orgasm just as fast as she did in the car like their very first time.

The lack of experience of both of them was very much at play here. He was pushing things, as he had a while to go to figure out the best way to make love with his mate. He was being aggressive, letting out that very pent up energy and desire he felt for his lover. His hand pulling her hair tight as he slammed his hips forward. He wasn't going to slow down at all. In fact the pleasure he felt from himself and from the pleasure Luna felt was insane, and caused him to pick up the pace. His hips moving in sync with those of Luna. It was like his body and her body were naturally in sync. That they could adjust without thinking as he however still kept up his dominate streak.

His focus was so completely on this that despite everything else, his focus was on her and her alone. His grunt and natural sound escaping his lips, but he didn't even think about speaking. That would take way to much focus, and divide his attention. Luna demanded every single bit of it. His body was warm from the intensity of sex, the desk shaking under Luna. He knew that he would keep things very intense as long as he could. How long that would be would be a good question. He was pushing himself fast, as the intensity of the feelings from himself and from Luna pushed him onward. Most likely this would be a very quick round of sex. If nothing else as her own orgasm would be felt directly by him and would trigger his at the same time. The pleasure of that crossing over to him and causing it if nothing else. Till he got used to the bond that was about his limit.

This style of fast paced sex was exciting but for Luna she wouldn’t last long with Simon pounding away so hard. They were very much in sync though Simon could easily feel how tightly Luna was squeezing his penetrating shaft. His hand holding her in place as the other used het long hair like reigns on a horse. It was good that he did with how wildly she was bucking and pushing back on Simon. All he got were sounds and even screams from his newly bonded mate. Luckily for them no one could hear them and any neighbors were too far to know what was going on behind closed doors.

Speaking or talking was no longer an option as Simon sped up and pounded into her with brute force causing where she lay to shake violently. Her hands held on tight trying to steady herself. Considering they were both bonded feel how close she was to exploding down to help fast her heart was beating and how fast her pulse was racing. No words were exchanged only sounds as she clawed on the desk. The way She clamped down on his Excalibur showed how much teacher they wanted him to desired him. Simon can feel her trying to hold back wanted to let go so quickly. It was like they were in the car you couldn’t keep yourself from exploding but now he could tell she was trying to last longer for him at least even though if he kept pumping the way he was she was going to explode any second.

The rattling of metal, the shaking of every part of the desk as it was picked up and dropped back onto the same spot in the floor again. The intensity was unreal for Simon who was wearing himself out quickly. He actually without thinking was using magic mixed with sex. Not in any sort of focused way at all, but he was none the less. It was the last bit of excitement that he could toss in. He did it without even thinking. He was pushing everything into this, throwing the kitchen sink at it as it were. He felt Luna suddenly tighen down on him. The pleasure she was feeling and himself was so very overwhelming in every possible way.

He knew they were both close, he knew it would happen most likely at the same time and moment. He found focusing on anything harder, as the pleasure of the moment was tense. He push passed his limits very quickly, Sex between t hem was something still new to him and he would have to work on his own stamina and work on being used to Luna's thoughts and feelings. Once he did sex would hit all new levels, plus when he could mix in actual magic in. This was his limit however as he released at that moment, the pleasure just to great on him as he hit his own climax. Not worried if Luna had or hadn't.

The desk shook and rattled and this time he did not even need magic to start bringing Luna to her climax. The en and flow of her voice filled the room and even the shaking of the table knocked off pencils and notes to the floor. With them being connected he could feel her thoughts her inner feelings of how she was trying to hold back but she couldn’t anymore as her nails dug across the desk. Her breathing could be heard laboring as he tried to pull in more action but it was hard to keep up when he was pounding her so hard into that desk. Those creamy thighs of hers covered in her nectar dripping down her legs making a puddle on the floor.

He could feel how tight he was getting it was to the point it was hard for him to thrust in and out without some hard-core force. Simon can feel that Luna was hanging on by a very thin thread especially when he could feel the rush of her feelings fall over him and her body started to quit she started biting into her lower lip so hard and dripped blood that was how hard she was trying to hold back for him. He could tell she was trying to wait for him to cum with him though if she kept holding back she would not last very long and she helped Simon would least tell her when he was ready.

Feeling his own release as he hit it with the feeling of Luna hitting her release, was pretty special. He filled the beautiful part elf with his seed again without much thought filling her to make a whole mess of the poor table that was below her and the floor as well. It would need to be cleaned up later for sure. Which would be a hell of a endeavor in and of itself. He felt more than drained from filling the young woman. He felt the lack of sleep slowly catching up to him as he pulled back. "Now, you were wonderful," he said looking down and quickly moving her notes out of the way as they almost ruined them too with their own juices. That would of been so very embarrassing for them both.

He let Luna adjust herself before he kissed her lips, "Now, I am going to take a shower, you are more than welcome to join me, but if you do, i can't say I won't just have my way with you again," he teased, he had energy somehow for perhaps a second round of intense pleasure with his lover. That was something new, and different. He smiled as he headed to the small shower enough room for them both, but they would have to be close in the shower if they were to take it at the same time. That closeness would most likely end up in the round two that he mentioned to her.

Simon was smart to make sure to take care of the notes after he filled her but Luna couldn’t even move as she traveled and cons to the desk filled with him once again. It was a good sign because she couldn’t even speak or form a word. Breathing heavily as she laid there when he pulled out he could see how much he filter with as he slowly began to leak out of her.

“We both need a shower but I can’t move Simon. I don’t even think I can walk..”Luna confessed as she was stayed laying there. To be honest she would not mind sharing a shower especially since he could help her stand and wash her hair. Even if it led to more fun in the shower it would be worth it since if she did alone she might not be able to stand up when she sat down. “ can we shower together? I don’t think I can do it on my own even if it means we might end up in this position again.”even with her innocent sounding voice she honestly did not mind having more fun with him since she felt even close to him than she ever did before.

Simon looked at Luna as he heard this. "I will be back in a moment," he said softly as he walked in and turned the water in on the shower. It was a simple shower, small made of limestone, that had hot water that would feel good on the cold day. He walked back to the study as he walked over and picked up Luna. He knew that he was going to be with her in this shower. He had to turn it on or he couldn't carry her and turn it on. He would use magic to clean up their first mess of the night. "Let us get you my dear into the shower," he said softly as he carried her. He knew that she was going to be very swore the next day, and it would need to be a day of rest and recovery for her from this passion and most likely more to come.

He carried her putting her down in the warm water of the shower as he slipped in behind her. "Okay, relax, I will wash your body, I got this," he said softly as his hands pressed over her shoulders. He knew she was swore already and worn thin. He figured that his rubbing of her shoulders wouldn't harm anything. In fact it would help her relax a good bit.

He took the soap in his hands as he pressed his fingers over her body. Pressing against her body, as he couldn't help himself, but his left hand started to press over her breasts groping her directly as he washed her body with the other hand. He couldn't help himself, soon his both hands were teasing her as he washed her very slowly, his finger tips pressing the soap against her soft skin.

Luna would not have to be asked twice. Moving was not something she could do at the moment. “Does it always make you this tired when we do this?” even though Simon was new to lovemaking and so is she doing the thought he knew more about it than she did. His assistant was more than exhausted. Not only how do you stayed up taking notes and researching but now she was physically exhausted from the activities.

Waiting for Simon to return and when he did he easily lifted up her light body carrying her to the steam filled shower. he would feel how she wrapped her arms around him and hit her face in his neck not wanting to let him go and be as close as possible even though he would help her into the shower.

This was lovely active kindness as he began to rub her shoulders as she could see her eyes close and finally relax. Thinking to herself that once she felt well enough to stand she do the same for him and he could probably sense that feeling within her. “you’re really too sweet to me. So kind. Thank you.” she couldn’t help but thank him since she thought this was so much for him to do and she never had anyone do this for her other than her mother who would wash her back but she didn’t really have any lovers and he was her first so this is all new territory for her

"That would make sense, there is a lot of energy put out when people have sex like we have," he said as he was thinking about it from a logical and straight forward manner. He pressed his lips against her own as he finished up cleaning her body, letting his lips dance against her own as he pressed her back against the back of the shower. "Let us put that to a last test, a quickie as it were," he challenged her as he looked at her. "Now think about how much energy you have now, and we can have sex and you can think about how much energy you have then and we can figure out what the difference is," he said in a logical fashion as he challenged Luna.

Her wondered if he and she would look at this as a scientific experiment. He let his lips trail from her own to her neck as he kissed his way down from her neck to her collarbone. His lips pressing down to her shoulder. He lifted her as his kiss got lower, forcing Luna to slip her legs around him to keep balanced. He then let his lips press over her lovely breasts, his lips teasing her breasts directly with small kisses to her soft mounts for a moment. He was teasing her on purpose. He knew that this was having some effect as he could have a sense of her feelings. Just as she could feel his raw desire and need of her, even if those feelings were shared between them. This sharing of feelings was going to make things different for them then a normal couple in town who would never share a link like the one they had now.

Simon was very good at making sure that Luna kept the blush on your face. She wasn’t used to talking this way and it showed. The moment he talked about experimenting and put it to the test she knew she probably wasn’t going to be able to walk in even though she was tired she didn’t say anything she would just let it happen.

“ if we do this you can’t expect me to do any more experiments later.” wondering if that would talk some sense into him as he spread her legs and went back to touching her very soft breasts. She was whimpering and you feel her body react very easily and tremble to every touch you gave her. “You are way more experience than I am with us or you sure in the first time you ever did this?” Luna just had to know since she had a feeling maybe she wasn’t his first girl especially since he was trying so many new things maybe he was an expert and didn’t tell her.

Back
Top Bottom