Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The New Assistant (Silverknight and EtherealElvenEmpress)

Luna was so distracted by all the feelings that she and Simon shared. She had thought she was getting used to them but it turned out it was harder than it looked. His erotic thoughts invaded her mind as she tried to ignore them but her body just couldn’t. He wasn’t even next to her and it was like she could feel everything he was doing. This time she knew it was not her as she relaxed as that she could. For a brief moment Luna had a reprieve from those erotic thought that invaded her mind.

That was the calm before the storm for his beautiful little scientist who laid curled up in his bed. When Simon decided he was going to play the piano that set such a different tone and feeling in her mind. The first melody that she heard sent a wave of calmness over her. The T-shirt clad scientist sat up in bed as she listened and closed her eyes. She could see the images as clear as day in her mind as if she were right there but she had no idea where these images were coming from. There she was laying on a hill looking up at the sky she could feel everything even the cool grass on her back. But this place she had never been to before. Not in her small town and not in her travels but whatever it was she did not want to leave. This was the most calm she has been in a long time. Inhaling and exhaling it was like she was meditating as she sat in Simon’s bed. no perverse thoughts in her mind only relaxation and contemplation of such a beautiful world.

That beautiful song faded away but another took its place. This time she was at a temple and the song she heard was so familiar. How did she know this song? She threw in a sharp deep breath and it came to her; this was her grandmother song! How in earth did Simon know this? Did he somehow know her family? Luna suddenly had a plethora of questions that she could not even answer. For now it will remain a mystery but this temple it felt like she knew it. It sounded like a story her grandmother told her but that would’ve been very silly since her grandmother was a human. Every so often she would draw in a sharp deep breath then release it slowly as her hand reached out to try to touch one of the walls of the temple and that felt like it was real as well! Whatever this place was she thought it was heaven but she was not dead. By far this imagery was her favorite so far.

The last song was the one that moved her the most and it was about her and Simon. They were both together enjoying what they love the most in the world looking up at the stars. The song itself moved Luna to tears. This time not have sadness but I have joy and better times to come. Their future and their lives together. Leaving her in a state of bliss but calm as well. Whatever he was doing not only touched her heart but soul to its very core. When the music stopped Luna was completely still and couldn’t even move. Sitting in the bed she’s finally come back to reality as she looked at her hand to her face using her finger to wipe away tears from her glowing red cheek. For once everything was silent but Simon could feel all the emotions running through her. Since they were connected he could feel how heavy her heart was and how she was receiving his melodies which she had no idea she could connect to. The one feeling he could catch loud and clear was shock about the song that she knew and she connected it to her grandmother and that was a big sign for him since maybe it gave him a slight insight into her family which would mean he could see a possible link to her Elvin heritage. Staying in bed she would wait for a good 10 to 15 minutes before she was slowly stand it make her way to walk slowly to wear Simon was only to sit next to him not saying a word at all but wrapping arm around his waist and laying her head on her shoulder silently sitting together as a couple and right now they did not need words to exchange the feelings that they both shared.Staying in bed she would wait for a good 10 to 15 minutes before she would slowly stand and make her way to walk slowly to where Simon was only to sit next to him not saying a word at all but wrapping an arm around his waist and laying her head on her shoulder silently sitting together as a couple and right now they did not need words to exchange the feelings that they both shared

Simon could feel Luna moving over to him at the bench he was sitting at. He didn't say anything as he sat there. Just thinking mostly about the songs he had chosen to play in general. They were songs he had heard from his parents when he was young long before this moment. Each of them was. They were a piece of his own past that he was sharing with her. He could feel her feelings and he knew that they had hit home and helped. It helped him know how important that music was for elves and him too. He knew that time had passed over time and that the old days were long gone.

He kept Luna close, his heart beating calmly as he had a bit of sadness within himself. A thought of old days and maybe a longing for the past and his long gone parents too. He wasn't trying to show this side of himself in feelings, but this was a connection to his old past days of childhood. He let out a deep breath as he pulled Luna close to himself his hand holding her protectively as he sat there in silence. How long would they sit, he wasn't sure, just the silence now was constant and around them. He took a deep breath as he looked at the keys before himself.

He looked over and gave her a smile as he then looked back at his keys. One more for the hell of it. He started to play a song that he had learned from a past teacher of his. This one pretty beautiful and epic in its own manner. He wanted to play for Luna and to make this connection between the two of them stronger. To share himse4lf, and his thoughts and ideas with her in this form as it seemed to work far better than words to this point. He played as he let Luna watch him pound out the keys one at a time, many at a time in fast order, his hands remaining on oneside of her his arm around her as he played. It was obviously his childhood had been spent working on this and science most likely alone.

When it was over her paused, "When I was young my father would play music on this piano for my mother must like what I have just done," he explained, "I didn't realize the importance of that till now."

Choosing to sit next to him quietly was a good choice especially since he began to play again. Words were not needed. The silence and the music did all the talking they need for the time being. Her head resting gently on his shoulder as he could feel her long hair brush against him.

The silence is broken by Simon’s words when he mentioned how his father would play the piano. Those words rang as clear as a bell in her head but she still stayed silent there was so much on her mind and he could feel it even though she felt calm and happy there was something I was weighing on her shoulders. The fact that he shared something so special for her meant a lot but she had so many questions but only one maybe he could answer.

“ I know one of those songs.” Luna said before letting that statement hang in the air. “The Second one I know my grandmother used to play it for me when I was little. How do you know it and why do you know it you say your father taught you but I guess maybe I want to ask is… did he learn that one from a human?” The cat was out of the proverbial bag and she really wanted to know why he knew that song since that was a one time that she knew I recognized by the imagery that came with it was another story.

Simon looked as he paused hearing her question about the second song. "No, that would never be known by a human. It is a song for the goddess of elves, a song for just elves to play for religious events. The elven goddess is very different than the human god as it were," he explained as he looked at her. He paused thinking about where a human might hear it, but it seemed unlikely one would ever hear such a song. They were not allowed to go to the temple of the goddess at all. It was no for humans to be even allowed to do such a thing. Plus it was pretty isolated, and the song only passed through elf families as well. Was it possible one showed a human, maybe, but so very unlikely. The only chance was a isolated lone elf who might of married a human, but that too didn't happen much.

"My father learned it from his father, and his father from his father, I believe, it was passed down generation after generation, either to a son or daughter. I and my sister happen to kow it just with different instruments as it were. Outside of that big of information, there isn't that much I can help you with when it comes to information about that song. My own family left our race when I was not to old, moved to live with humans and they are long gone at this point, so can't talk to the old man about what he knows anymore either," he explained. He just was very limited in his knowledge of his own race, he had spent to much time around humans to really remember much of it.

It was hard to hear but maybe it was what Luna needed to hear. The song that she knew wasn’t meant for humans but that opened a whole can of worms with why her grandmother would know such a song. Why was she sung that song as a little girl. The words that I am in spoke with nothing but the truth for her and she nodded but for now she still said nothing.

“If that’s the case would it be all right if I asked you to come home with me. You don’t have to answer me right now but if it’s true what you said my grandmother has a lot to tell me especially after us. She has to…”he could hear the pain in her voice as well as the worry but the pain was not caused by him. Simon was the one who brought her happiness and light and now she had to ask her family about why she was the way she was. “ maybe she can answer us both if you’re willing to go.” Luna snuggled up close to him and nuzzled her head on his shoulder before turning to place a kiss upon his cheek. “ no matter what happens I want to stay with you I don’t want to leave your side.” this might’ve been the first time she was truly honest with Simon I should be able to accept that they were truly joined us a couple by fate and by possibly love.

"I want you by my side as well," he said as he thought about this all. They had to find her grandmother and talk with her. The faster the better. He went through his mind the best way to get to where she was from. It was a long distance from where he was at and he couldn't take the long way. That would be far to slow. He leaned over and gave Luna a kiss. "Okay, I want you to go and pack things for the trip back to your home. I am sure that we will spend a week there so make sure you have the clothes you need. I will get the transportation for the trip set up," he said as he had one more surprise for her later on.

"Follow along," he said as he led her to the underground tunnel that connected this small buildings together. They were so they could travel when there was far to much snow on the ground outside to travel to his main place. Granted it would be cold itself, but they would be okay as they would be able to take this to get back to the main house and then she could get to her room and get packed up. This room was just a small tiny one for when he was to tired to use that passage and was suck working all night. He looked at her and smiled, "So, get ready, and I will have a surprise for you that will leave you very impressed and surprised," he said as he headed off himself. "It should let us get to see your grandmother before nightfall, think of this as your special date and adventure today."

Luna was not sure what to call him but he was more than a boyfriend especially since they were bonded and Linked. “We should go especially since I have no idea what’s going on maybe she can explain something especially since she knows that song.” speaking out a little more she felt better especially when Simon said he wanted her by his side as well.

The packing part would be very easy but she was confused about what he wanted to show her and how would they get there so fast she lived quite far away. She’d follow him along without question. Letting him lead her especially since this was his domain. He told her to get ready and it won’t take her long but he mentioned something about a surprise. “okay. I need a few minutes maybe about 30 I don’t know what I need to bring but I’ll pack my clothing and whatever paperwork I need to talk to me family about what about you? Do you need me to help pack?” she was slowly starting to sound like a partner for him as he offered to help get his things ready especially since he was going to meet her family and for her that was important because it was the very first time they meet him.

Unlike his family they would most likely welcome him. To be honest they might be shocked since Luna never really dated and her to bring home someone like a fiancé it might scare her parents.

"Take your time, get everything you need, I keep a bag packed for travel, sometimes I get called out for trips like this," he explained as he looked at her, "To go and speak at universities or to meet with others. Basically random calls with a chance to get more money for research that I can't turn down obviously," he explained as he gave her a smile, and then a kiss to her cheek. "Now, I do have a surprise it will take time to set up and I think you will love it. "That way is the garage and I will be there, come when your ready." he said as he went and headed to the garage

The work to prepare the runaway for taking off was the most important element. He used his magic for that as he prepared the airplane for travel. It was a fancy plane and fast, it was also modified for luggage as well as space for a rider. It was the area that might be used for weapons that held the luggage and he made it a bit larger than normal for the passenger spot. It would be a new and wild rise for Luna though as it was going to be new and so different for her. He knew she might really enjoy this and love flying, she had talked about going into space after all, and this was a step in a way towards that end.

He got the plane ready as he would wait for her to arrive, put her things away and help her in before they would take off from this dirt runaway that his magic would have cleared for maybe a hour or so, meaning they had to leave in that time period or it wasn't going to happen at all. Then a fast flight to her home area, and then landing in a field where they would then head to her parents home. It was going to be a interesting day.

When Simon told her to take her time that’s what Luna did. Packed up a few outfits things that she needed and paperwork. She felt like maybe she was forgetting something but she was going home which meant that she did not need that much. Most women would take 1 billion different bags on a trip but not Luna she only took one.

When she finally followed him and he showed her the massive surprise he had outside she was speechless and her jaw hit the floor. “ how did you hide this from me? This is amazing can you actually fly it?” Luna was just in shock how did Simon hide this? He was such a smart and bright elf a part of her felt like she didn’t deserve him.

For the moment she would follow Simon’s lead with his plane and his magic. Luna knew once they got to her family’s home it would all be on her. “ are you ready? This is strange honest especially since I’ve never dated my parents are going to be very shocked. Most of my family is human I think are you alright with that?” she asked as she prepared for a crazy trip down to her hometown. Luna was so nervous but when they touchdown and landed they got a beautiful view. Her town was very countryside.
2491DB8E-94A9-4AE9-B831-690A33BF0E8B.jpeg

Landing at the small town was not hard, the hill above the town had a clear field. He took the plane and stopped it as he would let it cool down for a moment or two as he then checked everything before he got out. He opened the cockpit and then helped Luna out of the plane. "I hope it was a nice ride for you," he said as he gave her a small smile. "I think that this was my first experiment with flight and my first plane. I had it in the garage which you haven't been to much yet, as we have gotten a bit side stepped cause of things heating up," he said softly as he knew that their relationship had taken away from work and her finding more of his creations.

"Now, I am used to humans, I work with them all the time, so that is fine. I don't know how they will react to me, but I will be on my best behavior while here, promise," he said as he was dressed in simple mechanics gear with overalls, white undershirt and a red hat with goggles on top of them. It was one that made him look like a common worker, who was traveling with the scientist back home. He went over and pulled out the luggage out of the storage as he then looked over at Luna.

"Let us walk and find your parents home. I will have to find a barn to take this plane to a barn so that I can keep it out of the elements. It should be fine here for now though," he reasoned as he put a small protection spell on it. It wasn't moving anywhere as he put the blocks under the wheels to keep it there. "Now show me the way to your home, Luna, dear," he said taking her hand into his own.

The landing went as smoothly as is could. Luna’s hometown was vast but still small enough for everyone to know one another. When he admitted this was his fist time flying Luna went pale. “you know that’s not a good thing to tell people. If you said that first I might not have gotten in the plane with you. Experiments are different when we are the Guinea pigs,” Luna lectured since she took that fact to heart.

He could tell that really bothered Luna but she said nothing about it again though they landed safely she was now a bit afraid of the ride home.

Walking to her family’s home was a bit far but she was used to it. “once we get there I’m sure my dad can find some place to put it.” she reassured him as they walked to the far end of town where her family lived.

When she rang the doorbell it didn’t take long for her older sister to answer. “Luna!?!? I had no idea you were visiting! Mom is gonna be so happy! And who is this?” she looked at Simon but ushered them both inside before Luna could say much of anything!
95715770-A384-4D29-B2F8-01853C393E2D.jpeg

Simon paused as he looked at Luna telling that she was upset with him. He paused thinking for a bit longer. He rubbed the back of his neck as he walked with her. "I think I worded that poorly," he said honestly as he walked with her, "I caused a bit of a misunderstanding. I built that plane like ten years ago, it was my first exportation in flight, and the first plane I ever built fully. I have many hours of flying that plane, mostly to meetings. It is why I was rather careful in setting up the runaway before we left and making sure it was setup for a colder than normal take off. You were not a guinea pig as it were, dear," he said hoping to calm her nerves a bit . He could guess she took first experiment in flight as a new thing, which would make sense to scare her a lot.

The walk was longer than he thought, holding his bag in one hand and Luna's in the other he could tell they were getting a lot of attention from the people of the town. Those who didn't know him, but all knew whom Luna was. He smiled politely as people with out a doubt looked at him curious as to who the hell he happened to be. He walked up to the lovely home with Luna holding his bag and standing there as he looked at a young woman, a bit older than Luna and smiled as he looked at the young woman.

"It is nice to meet you miss, I am Simon," he said as he had both bags in his hands his and Luna's at that moment. He put one down to reach out and shake Luna's sisters hand.

Luna sighed with relief but he could feel that eased her worry. Luna didn’t notice the looks but poor Simon did. Everyone knew everyone here and for now he was an outsider with a well known insider. The road was scenic and the further they went he could see that her family estate was very comfortable as they approached.

Luna wasn’t worried about her family turning him away they were very welcoming. “Lori! It’s been ages!” Luna would happily hug her sister before letting go. “Simon. I’m Lori. Nice to meet you. Come in and put the bags down. Dad will get them later. So what brings you two so far out? How do you two know each other?” Lori began to pry like older sisters do. Het hand firmly gripping Simon’s. “He’s a cute one. Don’t let mom see him she might think you finally got a boyfriend or something.” she joked making Luna turn a shade of rose.

Simon looked at the sister as he then nodded his head and put the bags down. "Oh, it is nice to see you too, and to be honest, your a smart one," he said slipping his hand around Luna and giving her backside a little pinch, "You see, Luna is my fiancé, we came here in part to tell your family about this development and I really wanted to meet her family," he told the sister as he stood there, himself rather close to Luna the whole time. He knew this would mess with his woman a bit, and he choose this path cause it was fun mostly. "I am Simon, a simple humble scientist, whom your sister swept off his feet with her charm and seductive skills. She is quite the wildcat, let me tell you, she seduced me in no time flat and we were engaged in a few days actually."

He knew that wasn't really the story, but it was not completely wrong either. He knew that they had gotten together rather quickly, and that things had moved fast between them. Whom seduced whom was up for question though as he held her by her waist as he looked at the sister of her. "Now, so you know, we do have some questions we need to ask your grandmother. Something about a keepsake or something about something. I don't remember, except it was very important for our lovely and beautiful Luna. So much so that she really was looking forward to that, and I think introducing me to you all," He mused as he gave the sister a winning smile. He was charming when he needed to be so. He thought for a moment. "I am also something of a inventor and my airplane is up on the hill outside of town, if you could find some old barn I could put it in while here it would be very helpful."

It was nice for her sister to see Luna with a date finally and Lori even giggled when Simon pinched her little sister’s backside making her blush. “Fiancé? Well that is news. I highly recommend not telling out father it that way.” Lori recommended as Luna blushed and elbowed Simon to try and get him to not say too much. “You’re embarrassing me and my dad may kill you if you say that.”“I don’t care if you speak like that but dad will. Fiancé or not be on your best behavior and ask him for her hand in marriage. He’s kind of traditional.” Lori would try to warn Simon. “Our brother is pretty much the same but make yourself at home Simon. You guys must be starving.”Lori let them to their kitchen and poured them both cold waters.

Luna was embarrassed but Lori easily did the talking. “Well Mr. Inventor we have space in the back yard if you need to move the plane and this occasion needs a family dinner. Looks like you’ll need to stay a night though. It’ll be nice to have a proper engagement dinners and you do need to get to know the family.” Lori said before Luna took a sip of water before talking. “my dad is a bit old fashioned like Lori said. If you joke about that he may not accept that we are a couple. He still thinks…” Lori cut her off. “Luna is the baby of the family. Dad might be strict with you. He’s a teddy bear just protective…” they both tried to warn Simon.

Simon felt the elbow to the side before hearing about his future in-law family. He figured there was only so much teasing he could do. Plus he would need to be on his best behavior while at the home. That part made a lot of sense. He nodded his head as he listened to Luna and Lori in t urn. He just took in their words and warnings. He would have to play this carefully as it were. He remained quiet for a moment or two as he thought for a second. "No, I will get my plane and move it in then. I think that you two sisters need to have some reunion time. I will be back in a bit," he said giving Luna a kiss on her cheek, before waving his hand and leaving her with her sister.

He went out and found the plane after a walk. He thought about how he should handle this situation of dealing with her parents. He had not put enough thought into this. He knew he was a elf, and they saw themselves at least as human. He knew that was a divide in and of itself. Plus he was older than Luna and well, she was the prized baby of the family. He had to take that into account when figuring out how to deal with things in regard to her. He couldn't just go and be direct as much as he had been with her. He had to use a bit of his smarts in this situation.

He put the plane into taxi as he drove down the street getting a lot of eyes of people who were shocked to see his creation. It was a bit , but he found someone to take his plane in, or he got directions to an abandoned barn just out of town. That took longer than he thought, but he had to get this thing out of the elements if they were going to get to fly it back home. He used a bit of time and magic to fix up said barn, as he fixed up the roof and made sure it was stable before he headed back. The sun was up at this point, and he figured it about mid afternoon. He had been gone for a couple of hours. He figured this time would be best used by Luna to talk to her siblings and family and all.

This time he changed in the barn before heading to meet her. He put on a new suit. Simon used the time to make himself presentable for Luna's family and not the mess that was wearing the outfit of a cheap mechanic either. He was a man of some wealth and status, he could dress to look that way when he needed too. This happened to be one of those times that it was actually needed. He walked to the lovely home and knocked waiting for a reply at the door.

Simon did the right thing by going to get the plane it gave Luna time to prep her family and she was able to catch up with her sister and all of her siblings as well as mother and father. When Simon would return He would find her father waiting for him As he answered the door and motioned him in. “So you are the boyfriend in question. I am Louis it’s very nice to meet you. I’m surprised you hadn’t told me about you sooner. She’s upstairs changing and spending time with her siblings we should talk.” Louis motion for her mother to join him at the table as well as Simon to do so as well.

They were not mad or scary they just wanted to get to know who was with their daughter. They made it a point to have Simon alone for a little bit. “ It’s a pleasure to finally meet you I’m Lana. I promise we’re not terrifying we just like to know who’s dating our daughter. We have not heard much about you well anything. We can’t help it be curious but I must ask is it Lori said true? Fiancé? When did that happen we didn’t even get a telegram.” Lana I asked and she wasn’t mean about it she was just curious and slightly hurt that her daughter didn’t say anything about getting engaged. Luna’s family asked and she wasn’t mean about it she was just curious and slightly hurt that her daughter didn’t say anything about getting engaged especially since they were very big on family out here.

Walking back he knew he had to be on his A game as it were. He walked up and knocked. Seeing her father in front of himself it was time to be the best him that he could be. He nodded his head to the question, "Yes, sir, I am Simon De Gross, I am a scientist, and inventor, who has worked for a lot of people doing a lot of groundbreaking work over my life," he explained to the father as he reached out and shook his hand. "I think that the reason is complicated as for why you were not told about me, but I would love to go over it with you and your lovely wife," he said as he would shake her hand and then head to the table to find a seat for himself.

He leaned forward as he looked at the pair, "I am a elf, and I live up north in a mountainous region. Your daughter came to work for me for a while. We well, things heated up quickly between the two of us. I would say that your daughter and I have a shared love for many things like the stars, and the pushing of science. We worked rather closely together and things sparked fast."

He paused as he looked at the pair of them. He thought about how he should put this all. "My lab is very isolated up in the mountains, where we don't contact many people much unless we have too do so. That is why I am going to guess why you haven't heard about me. Secondly, we found a surprise," He said with a serious tone to his voice as he looked at the pair of them for a moment. "Either by fate or by chance, your daughter and I bonded. I am sorry, I should of been more careful. I sadly am limited in the knowledge of my own people, and somehow Luna and I bonded making things more complicated. It is because of this, that she is my fiancé and why we are together and also why we came to visit you. So that I might apologize to you directly, so we can get information from her grandmother in figuring out what happened, and so that I can make things right."

For the moment Luna’s parents looked confiares but listened. No harsh words were exchanged but silence was something they did well. Luna seemed to take after her father. Listening and assessing everything. In looks she was as beautiful as her mother though Lana was more of the talker. “My side of the family has no elves in it. We are from the west and we don’t get many of your kind out there at all.” Lana began to explain as Louis looked pensive as he stroked his beard listening to Simon explain it all and hearing how his youngest was not entangled in this situation.

“Bonded. No way to undo what has been done is there? I have no problem with you or elves, but this is a lot for us and I imagine for Luna herself.She’s never even dated.how is she? I’d ask her myself but I fear she won’t tell me. How is my daughter with you? Is she happy?” Louis had to ask the hard questions put first before tackling the elf aspect of it all. “This does complicate things. I honestly don’t think elves are in my family but we are from north on my side. I wish to get to the bottom of this, but I must ask…do you care for my daughter? If this is true and you care not for her I’ll do whatever I can to help her and you get out of it. If this is what she wants I’ll support her. My loyalty is to my daughter first young man. What do you mean by make things right?” He spoke honestly trying to figure it all out but he would call his mother to see what was going on especially with the scientist asking about her.

He listened as he was sure that this was nothing but natural for the father to react like this. It was better than he feared for sure. He took a deep breath as he felt out for Luna as he listened to talk to them more. He then looked up at Louis. "Now, first of all, there is no way to undo it. I can sense her feelings at all times, she is happy to be home, she is nervous though as well and she has many other thoughts that are to complex for this connection we share. I care deeply about her. I want to support her and help her as much as I can. I want her to not miss out on anything in life and will be there to give to her everything I can and help her in all ways that I can. She is my first priority in life now."

He looked at his hands for a moment pausing for a moment. He thought about things with the two of them. "I think she is happy, I can sense happiness often, and I want to make whatever I can do make sure she remains happy. I am sure it is a lot for Luna too. I know it is a lot, and it has been hard for her. I plan to make things right by giving her everything I can to make up for somehow creating this bond with her and connecting out lives so completely. I also trust you word about her origin," he said as he thought about the song. "I played a song only a elf would know, and apparently, she said her grandmother would played this elf song. I wanted to know how she knew it and if that would help us understand how we got linked better and all."

Luna‘s parents listen carefully as her father leaned over and whispered something to her mother and she stood up an excused herself from the table. “It Was a pleasure meeting you I’ll be seeing you soon. I hope you know you’re staying for dinner well you’re staying for the week especially since all of this is going on I hope you will stay.” Lana Held at her hand to shake Simon’s once again before she went to excuse herself leaving Simon and Louis.

Once alone Louis focused on Simon. “We shall get to the bottom of this mystery. I trust you’ll stay. For my daughter’s sake and yours. I’m sure your family must feel the same. This is something that can’t be ignored. I will call my mother and father down here and we shall all have a nice meeting but it will take them time to arrive. For now and make yourself at home. All I care about is my daughter’s happiness like any father does.” He would think as he placed his hand on his beard again and stroked it. “ once we find out what’s going on we shall talk again. If there is something to this mystery we shall find it out but I must tell you as any father would if you hurt my daughter I will not forgive you.” Lois was stern but he meant what he said. If his daughter was truly happy he would not stand in the way of them but if Simon was not being honest they would cross that bridge when they came to it. For now her father welcomed him into his home. “ Tonight we still have a regular dinner but tomorrow I shall have my mother and father talk to you. I honestly don’t think we have any elf in our family, but if what you say is true color me curious. I don’t think my mother has pointy ears like yours. Do elves come with human ears too?” He couldn’t help but be curious. Simon could sense that Luna was relaxing somewhere and he had nothing to worry about other than Luna's extremely protective father.

"Thank you, ma'am," Simon told the mother as he let her head off to do her thing. He figured she wanted to spend time with her daughter and have some quality mother and daughter time. This was a time for that and it would make a lot of sense for her to spend time with her. Things were changing for Luna nd well Lana would want to be there for her and reconnecting would be big for both he guessed.

"I guess so, I don't know, my parents died many years ago, so I have no parents to worry about me. I haven't seen my grandparents in many years, and I only have a sister, so family is something that I will just have to trust your word on," he said honestly as he looked at the male. "There is much I don't know about my own people. I was raised away from elves, but I do believe that is possible. Also it could be a small gene that became active in her that in your family line was regressive for whatever reason. There could be a lot of answers, but finding the truth is something that I am always up for," he replied honestly. "Now, thank you for your kindness in this situation, I found an abandoned barn outside your town. I took my plane there. I plan to sleep there tonight and fix it up tomorrow more and stay there. That way nothing inappropriate happens while I am here. I will be in town though for sure, and I will of course be here for dinner tomorrow night too."

He said that cause he didn't want him to be mad when he was found fucking his daughter that night if he stayed or have to say that his daughter could be rather loud when it came to sex and would most likely wake up the whole house causing even more problems for them both. This way it was not a problem and he didn't anger the overprotective father or mother at all. He also didn't want to tell them, that the likelihood they would have a grandkid within a year was super high.

Lana graciously shook Simon’s hand before she would leave and let the men stay alone. Louis listen to every word that Simon told him about his family and any information that he needed to hear. This elf seems like a nice boy but he would have to get to know him better. After all he liked his little girl. “ maybe next time you could bring your sister out here we would love to meet her. if this arrangement is going to happen it would be nice to get to know some of your family. we really don’t have elves in ours but I’ll let you talk to my mother though I do wonder if it must be a mistake none of us have any jeans from elves especially the ears.” Luna’s father would explain but he had no idea how elven genetics really worked. “You do you know you don’t have to sleep there you have your own room here if you’d like if you’re worried about being inappropriate with my daughter. Would you at least considering staying in an extra bedroom?” He offered hoping Simon would take him up on it since he did not want to come off as a terrible house let alone here how is wife would scold him if he let Simon walk out the door.

The good news was Luna‘s family was very curious about him and wanted to know more. They would even host him if he’d let them. Louis felt terrible that he wanted to sleep away from the house. “Would you’d be willing to eat dinner with us tonight? If you don’t stay here would you at least let us pay for a hotel or someplace nice for you to stay I’m sure Luna would be very upset if she found out I’d let you stay in your aircraft instead of a nice warm bed.”

He nodded his head. "That might be possible for a day trip in the future or something. It is just a challenge for her to go anywhere. You see my sister and my brother in law have many kids. My brother in law is also human for the record. He is the mayor of the town I live closest too. So the challenge is getting her away from all her young ones. I think she has a dozen or so kids in total. No, I don't plan to have so many myself if that is a worry, that is a her thing," he explained as he looked at the two of them. He nodded his head to the comment about meeting his mother that would help out a whole lot and would give them a lot of information to figure out their current issues. It was possible they could find the rest of his family at some point if they were out there. It was possible, but he had no clue honestly.

He listened to the questions taking the rest in at once as he waited for the father to finish before he replied. "I do plan on staying for dinner. I will think about your offer. I don't want to cause any problems. I look forward to staying. I just want to make sure I don't cause any problems for you. I should be able to turn the barn I put the plan into someplace to stay in a few days without any problems. Then I might make some modifications to it too to help out in the long term Anyhow thank you for your kindness. I know dealing with a future son in law ou t of the blue most be a surprise and challenging."

“ Please do come back for dinner at least take a plate.” Louis insisted. The last thing he wanted to do was be mean to his daughter’s fiancé. He understood why he would stay where he was especially since the family did not know him yet. The offer was still on the table as Luna‘s father stood up and shook his hand again. “ I still get the family together and tomorrow will be the big day. I take it you’re comfortable around humans. It sounds like you already have a nice human brother-in-law.” He commented as he brushed his suit off every motion him to where he needed to go. “That’s A lot of little children I’m not sure what Luna is thinking about with children but a grandchild or two would be nice around here . I hope you’re not too far if it comes to that I will hope that you would visit.” Louis was pretty friendly and get along with Simon and at least this elf seemed okay with having humans around. Simon seems like a very nice person and so far her father seem to get along with him.

“ At some point we should set up a reunion of sorts if they can get away they’re welcome to come up here. I’m a big advocate of a big happy family. Please don’t be a stranger” The head of Luna’s family made it a point to welcome sign in with open arms.Once he said his goodbyes Lori would show up again.

“Hey! Leaving so soon? Do you wanna tour? Luna is a bit busy she is hanging out with our brother. What do you think about the town so far?” she’d make small talk and try to join Simon if he would let her. She was curious about her sister’s boyfriend or fiancé since she had no idea Luna was even dating. If he allowed her Lori would follow him out to try and walk with him and even try to hang out since her sister was occupied.

Back
Top Bottom