Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The New Assistant (Silverknight and EtherealElvenEmpress)

"I have no more experience than you, Luna," he said looking her in her eyes in that moment. "My sister told me that it was super important to find a woman I wanted to be with before I had sex and all," he explained. He didn't know it meant the bond, but he knew to wait for the right woman to have sex with. "So this is as new to me as it is to you, " he explained openly and honestly as she should know that he had no other before her as she was his first person he had been with in that car. This would be the third time, all with her. He let his lips press against her own lips again as he took her pressing himself in. His cock sliding into Luna as he pressed her against the side of the shower. The water flowing over each of their bodies as he started to again have his way with Luna.

Simon was low on the stamina front too. He knew this would be even faster than before. Yet, he wanted to make the most of this. He was taking his time, his thrust were slower, as he could feel Luna already squeezing down on his member as it traversed her insides. His focus was on each movement, making a note mentally of the reaction that Luna had. He wanted to figure things out, and figure sex out better. He knew that this was best to figure out by feeling her reactions, note his own and figure out what brought out the most pleasure for both of them.

“Are you sure I’m the right one?” Luna asked starring deeply into his eyes. “I…I like you Simon. I don’t want you to regret us.” she said softly before gasping as she felt him push his hard length into her tight sheath.her lips pressed back against his and she returned his kiss and relaxed with the warmth of the shower. He knew that he was Luna’s first and finally she accept it it.

The slow pace helped Luna and she would buck up slowly against him. Her breathing labored before she slipped her tongue past his lips. Slow and steady was what they both needed as she would wrap her arms around him. Embracing Simon. “Mmm…don’t ever leave me..” breaking the kiss to to whisper a desire he most likely already could feel her true feelings that she couldn’t keep hidden from her mate that she was now bonded with and making love too. They’d learn together and become stronger together.

Keeping things slow was natural this time as his hands pressed over waist, and then held her backside holding her up in the air. He was to tired to take her quickly and with the same intensity as before. He figured that this slower pace was not bad either. He could though feel Luna's worries and feelings more acutely now than before as well. He had a feeling that they were growing closer this day, and the bond was slowly developing between them in a rather positive and good direction. He listened to her as she said her thoughts out loud. He leaned in and kissed her after the last statement of hers.

"Yep, I figured out your the right one really quickly, after our night of research together," he explained as he was into her when he saw her, but that night together looking up and working together. That sold him one hundred percent that Luna was the one and only one for him. He had a feeling where this might go from there. He did think it would take longer than it had, but that it went this way was no surprise. He knew he would have to meet her family, and all later too, to show himself to them as part of their family. She had meet his sister, but his grandparents, nope that hadn't happened. He would put that off as long as possible. Plus for now, his focus was on making love with her, his mind snapping back as he felt a bit of a surge of passion from Luna. His lips pressing against her as he leaned closer. "You are the most sexy woman I have ever meet, Luna, I have wanted you since I first saw you."

Simon could hear how she was trying to get her breathing to stop being so erratic. Her arms wrapped around his neck to make sure she wouldn’t fall but his hands on her waist make sure that would not happen. The shower was small but they may do with it. They are very lucky that they were the only two researching and living here because I said Wood would learn she was quite a loud woman. Moans echoing in the shower and she kissed on him and pulled him close pushing herself making him dive deeper inside her velvet walls.

Everything he said was helping her realize that maybe being bonded like this was not so bad. It may not have been something she would’ve wanted in the first place but perhaps it was something she needed. Luna never really dated or showed interest in anyone even though others had showed interest in her. Simon was the first one to make the move with her. Luna would eventually have to bring him home and let him meet her family especially if he was going to stay around with her and he was they really couldn’t do anything without each other now. She figured her family would accept him and maybe his sister accepted her but she wasn’t sure.

Pushing that back to the back of her mind she’s continue to rock against him as they made love this time slowly.“ I had no idea you felt that way I’ve always thought you were cute but he was just never act at anything like that especially with their bosses…” confessing what she thought about him hopefully he can understand why she had been so shy before especially since this was her job most humans would never do this with their boss and here she was sleeping with hers.

"I guess it just makes our relationship forbidden," he replied as he looked into her eyes. He knew that the relationship they had as boss and workers was not normally mixed with this type of thing. However he had pushed that button and wanted her. To not overrun her was a key, and that this was odd was understandable. Their relationship wasn't the normal and the idea of being with an assistant before had never been thought of. He had never looked at the other assistants other than workers. Now with Luna he just felt this attraction and want of her from when he saw her.

He picked up his pace as the water felt great pressing over his body. He didn't push things to quickly, but he knew that he needed to do so to add some spicy to sex. He pressed up against her, her body pressing completely up against his own as he made love with her. He was encouraged by his feelings mixing once again with those of Luna. His hands holding her up as he let his lips press against her own in the whirlwind of action. His desire and lust obvious as he was with Luna. He could feel every bit of her body and as he broke the kiss he figured he could keep this pace up a bit longer.

"Tomorrow, is a rest day, then we must...go on a real date you and I," he said honestly as he knew they needed to do this normal courtship even if they were already connected as they were.

Upon the mention of how forbidden this was, Luna blushed, but she couldn’t help to keep making noise. Clinging to him, as if he would vanish if you let him go. She had never been with any of her bosses know I had it crossed your mind even try. What happened between them could be considered fate or just a lucky coincidence especially since they were stuck out in the cold in his car. She had so many questions, especially about her family in lineage because she thought she was all human but humans couldn’t be bonded elves unless she had something in her bloodline that her family didn’t tell her.

She was lucky she could still stand, especially with how he picked up his pace, and she rocked against him. Soft lips pushed against his as she dared, try to let her tongue dance with his as she gained a little confidence. “Date? I’d like that.” Luna said once a kiss was broken but she didn’t like being disconnected as she began to kiss along his neck. A normal date would do her very good especially since this was practically her first real relationship and they start out going all the way in now had to work the way backwards.

Yeah they had a hell of a backwards relationship. They pretty much locked into each other as basically a married couple before they even really dated or courted. They were locked together, bonded by what had happened. They were doing things so very much out of order, and they were different too. He let his hands press into her soft skin as he kissed her again. He wanted to spend time with Luna. He knew they worked good, but the more time with her couldn't work. Especially time when they were not working on something here. His pace picked up a bit more as he could feel the pleasure from Luna, but it wasn't as overwhelming as before.

He knew that getting to bed was going to be hard, but the bed was nearby. So he was going push things. Finish them up before the water got cold. he started to move his hips quickly as he had his way with Luna. His hips moving quickly, creating tension between his body and her own. He could feel the same feeling as the other times as he knew he would not last to much longer. His energy was down and he had to use what he could to push himself to a orgasm, himself for the third time filling Luna with his seed. He wasn't think about this, but at the rate they had sex, and the complete lack of any protection, it was only a matter of time till he knocked up his assistant.

Even though everything was out of order they were actually pretty well matched. If they had done things in the order they should’ve been done they might not have dated or even looked at each other or perhaps they would have but fate had plans for them. Simon space picked up and she took her nails and his back. Every breath she took he could hear right against his ear lobe as she tried to calm her speeding heart.

Every gasp lunatic he could feel she was close to her and if she couldn’t keep this up much longer especially standing. Luna had no idea how she would even make it to bed let alone dry off after cleaning up. Her mind wasn’t even on the fact that they were doing this completely unprotected. It should’ve been since he was taught to never do this. But it felt so good that she didn’t think of the consequences at least not while he was so deep in her thrusting and she pushed back against him trying to push him as deep as she could feel like his Head pushed against your cervix. With how they were going at it his sister would be an aunt very soon.

Perhaps Luna will come to her senses eventually but not right now and not at this moment. It helped to get even think of the future or the consequences of having this much unprotected lovemaking. She should’ve heated his sister’s wanting especially seeing how many kids they had. Maybe she thought Simon had magic to prevent it perhaps she would ask him later but right now she was so close to exploding she couldn’t stop.

He finished up but he didn't stop, and wouldn't stop till Luna was done with. He wanted to make sure that she had the pleasure she needed even in her tired state. He held her close as the water started to get less warm. He knew that the next morning that the two of them were going to sleep in late. He pressed his forehead against her own as he went at it till she would hit her own orgasm. He knew that this key to keeping her pleased with sex and sex with him as well. He pressed his hips as quickly as he could grunting as he was putting his full into this still as he wanted to keep his lover happy.

"Now, I think I will use a bit of magic to dry us off, and then let us get some sleep," he said softly after she had finished up. He was going to make sure that he carried her to bed, and drying off would be to much of a pain, so using a bit of magic to do that was very much needed. The warm air around them would be felt around them as they walked himself still carrying her as he would exit after she had finished off. He used a bit of magic to turn off the shower as well as the warmth of the magic would press over Luna as the two of them would walk to the small room and the bed they would share for that night.

Simon had so much stamina and poor Luna wasn’t sure if she’d survive it. Luckily she held onto him to make sure her knees didn’t buckle and fall down. She could hardly make a sentence as she Continued to moan and purr his name. It wasn’t hard to know when she exploded especially since he could feel how tight she got an orgasm hit. Her forehead pressed against his as well as her chest against his own he could feel her heart trying to escape with how fast it was beating.

When he felt her explode he could tell that she couldn’t stand for much longer and she hung onto him for dear life. Muttering a very soft thank you she let him carry her to bed and didn’t argue against magic drying her off. It was strange to hear that magic do that since he was not very magically inclined. Watching him carefully it was extremely interesting to see what he could do even after they just made love. It seems like Simon had boundless energy. He even turn the shower off as he helped her get to bed. Once in bed she could only lie there and wait until he joined her so she can cuddle up next to him and snuggle him as they both would fall asleep.

Looking around, he looked for the blankets, he found a old dark gray one that he picked up as he moved to the bed, moving next to Luna as he put the blanket over the both of them. The bed was small, but it was just large enough for the two of them as close as they were. He was tired, as he looked up at the brown wooden ceiling above his head in that moment. The room was small but personal and lovely. It was just for when he couldn't leave this place. It was to cold and he was to tired to do so at that moment so it was serving its purpose completely at the moment.

"Tomorrow, lets sleep in, and then tomorrow night we can go in for a fancy meal," he said softly as he figured that would be a good date for the two of them. "Then we can get back to work the day after and figure things out as we go," he suggested. There was so much they didn't know about each other. So much they were still learning. This relationship of theirs was really backwards in how it worked, but it was working. That said enough and was not a bad thing, things just different from the normal.

Simon's right hand pulled the human to the dark haired elf's body, letting her rest her head on his toned chest as he kept her close. "Now good night by dear," he said softly to her so that she could hear him out loud.

The last few days had been a whirlwind of crazy excitement, and change for him and he knew for Luna too. To have a day to rest wouldn't hurt them and would help them kind of catch up with themselves. The nice comfortable bed, the sound of the wind and snow flowing, the warmth of having Luna close to him all helped put the elf to sleep right away.

When Simon got them settled in pull the gray blanket over them Luna wiggled a bit but got herself perfectly comfortable in a small bed which was just enough room for them both. She’d sleep close to him anyway since it was cold and they both could use the heat.

“ sleeping in would be perfect. Trust me I’m not getting up early at all not after tonight. So much work and I’m exhausted. Wake me up when you get up because I have a feeling I’m not getting up early at all.” Luna confessed as you turn to him and wrapped in arm across his chest.Luna confessed as she turned to him and wrapped an arm across his chest

Simon kept her close to and it felt nice to have someone in bed with her even though he was the first person she had in her bed it was nice to not sleep alone. They would have so much to figure out in the upcoming days or weeks because being bonded like this it wasn’t like they could easily separate. Not without pain and suffering and loneliness.

With all they did in the shower with all they did in the shower it wasn’t a surprise to her or Simon that she fell asleep straight away and if Simon would wake up she would still be in a nice deep sleep. Even in her sleep she would hold him and snuggle against him without thinking. His body felt so good next to her there was no way she was going to let him go.

The next morning the snow was on the ground, it was cold, but not super cold, and the sun was up in the sky. It was going to be a nice day, a winter day for sure, but one that wasn't harsh in any way or anything. Simon got up first, finding that Luna was reading against his chest, he had to move carefully as he wanted to let her sleep in a bit more this morning. He knew that she was going to be swore and tired from their actions the day before. He figured a day in bed might be best for her. He walked into the kitchen and found his supplies. He went to work cooking as he knew that she couldn't do so this day.

He put together a lovely breakfast and put it on a large tray as he figured that by the time he was tone, that Luna might be waking up. If not then he could wake her with the surprise of a lovely breakfast in bed. He had make pancakes with nuts and berries mixed in, as well as got two glasses of apple juice to go along with the pancakes that were stacked on one plate with two smaller plates on the tray that he carried. He figured this would work and would help Luna regain some of her energy from the day before too.

He carried them in and set them in with the intension of checking to see if Luna was awake. If so he would help set up this tray and then start to share breakfast with Luna. If she happened to still be asleep, he would of course have to then wake her up as gently as possible before setting up breakfast for her and himself. It would be fine either way. He figured that the meal came out rather well. Cooking had a lot in common with science after all, mixing the rights amounts of things and mixing flavors to create the best outcome as it were.

It was very sweet of Simon to slowly get out of bed even though she was cuddling up to him and leaning against him. Luna was sound asleep and even if he moved she didn’t wake. She didn’t even stir. After all the work and love making she was exhausted for him very sound sleeper.

It was a miracle that when Simon decided to make her breakfast she didn’t wake or move. The dark-haired human cuddled up under the covers and got a good few more minutes of sleep.

Upon Simmons return he would see that Luna is still sound asleep and he would have to slowly wake her up. It didn’t take much but he did it so gently she batted her eyes cutely opening one at a time. He would see her sniff a bit and smile to herself. “When did you get up? Why didn’t you wake me? It smells amazing.”slowly but surely she sat up propping herself up in the bed looking over all that he done and if you were close enough she would lean in an offer him a kiss. This was starting out to be a very nice morning and a very kind gesture that he didn’t have to do but Luna greatly appreciated this romantic offer of breakfast in bed. Making note of it because she would want to do the same for him. He also make it a point to learn some vegetarian and vegan cooking since he didn’t eat meat so bacon and eggs might not be a good thing to have a wake up to.

"I got up a while ago, I don't remember the details, but I figured you were not going to feel like making breakfast this morning so I did so myself for both of us," he explained as he took a seat nearby and prepared his own food for the morning. There was not really enough room for both of them to be able to sit and eat while Luna was able to relax on the bed. He knew that most likely she was very swore from the day before and t hat resting would do her a world of good that morning. He figured that he could help out and let her rest as much as possible, recover from their intense mating the day before as it were.

"I figure you can stay in bed today as much as you want. I can even bring a few books for you to go over if you want me to or just stay and talk. I am guessing your pretty swore after yesterday and the rest would do you a good bit of well good," he reasoned out loud with her wanting to show her his train of thought. To be open and honest with Luna so she would understand what he was thinking. He figured she might have an idea given their personal link, but putting it out in the open never really hurt anything at all.

"Then either later today or tomorrow, based on how you feel we can head into town, and have ourselves a little date you and I. I though maybe tomorrow so we can plan it our or tonight and make it something simple," he added in as he figured the two could use that. To go on a real date and spend time with each other without work or sex directly connected to the affair. Granted how they worked, both seemed to be very connected to their lives at that moment in time. He knew that spending time and getting to be around one another more would do nothing but help their growing relationship and help improve things between the pair of them.

Luna rubbed her eyes a few times as she tried to wake yourself up more but she could see that there was breakfast already there and she didn’t have to go and make it. “ you really didn’t have to but I appreciate it. It all looks so good.” she said with a soft voice as she reached your arms up to the sky and stretched out before blushing realizing the cover fell off and thought she was completely nude underneath. It wasn’t like Simon had not seen her before she just wasn’t used to sitting around in bed naked.

Lowering her hands she reached over and took Simmons before she looked at him with her big brown eyes. “I… I want you.. I want you to stay with me…please…” Simon gave her an offer to choose and her choice was to keep them with her since she honestly did not like him going too far. With the link they had she didn’t like being too far away from him and since he offered to stay she wanted him to. “so…. you really want to go on a date? I’d really like that. I mean if you don’t want to we don’t have to but I think I really like the idea of us going on a date.” Luna was hungry but she would wait until Simon picked up something to eat before she would actually held his hand not wanted to let him go.

Simon was surprised as he looked at Luna move from under the sheets. He wasn't sure what she was going to do or was up to that morning. He figured that she had something important on her mind to want to crawl out of bed that morning. He looked down at her and gave her a polite and kind smile. He was used to seeing her naked, but she was still a beautiful woman. He sat in his boxers and a shirt. He listened to her as he heard her request. He could tell this would be a day with Luna, and a day resting with her. He could tell from her tone and the look on her face that this was something very important to her.

"Alright, that is fine, I don't mind staying with you this morning and we can figure out if we eat here or go into town later for our date," he said as he held her hand in his own firmly letting her know that he had heard her. He reached into a dresser with his free hand and pulled out a shirt of his. It would be large on Luna and would work as a night shirt for her. He handed it to her. '"Now, you should put that on, as I think we should just rest and just enjoy some time together . Then move over and I will sit on the bed with you, next to you to eat together on the bed," he said as he knew that was important to be close and keep close together as would have their breakfast.

Luna had notes to finish but she was too tired to want to look at them and Simon brought breakfast for them. That was t allowed to go to waste! Sitting up het long hair flowed freely over her bare shoulders. Topless and comfortable as she reached over for a Berry to pop in her mouth.

Her hands still held Simon’s as she listened and watched what he did. It was kind of him to agree. He took a moment to pull out an oversized shirt making het blush since she forgot just how nude she was and promptly put it on. “Than you and I like that idea. I do want to get to know you more…if you want me to…” Luna scooted over Making space in bed for him since she wanted him to stay. He could tell this was important and she was glad he understood. “I know we are doing this a bit backwards but I honestly don’t mind anymore…” she admitted softly.

"Yes backwards indeed," he said as he took a fork and picked up a big bite of food. He figured that she was going to want to go into town once she felt good enough to do so. He ate a bite of the tasty pancake. The taste of the berries cooked in with the natural neutral taste of the pancake went well together. Nothing over powering or anything, just a good mix that went together well. He got a second bite lined up on his fork as he had a sudden playful idea pop into his mind. Lifting the fork up, he lifted it to Luna's pretty lips and gave her a playful smile.

"Now say ahh for me," he said looking at the beauty whom happened to look pretty sexy in his shirt, far more than he ever thought she would look like. He offered to feed her a bit of the breakfast that they were most likely going to share before resting a bit. The purpose of this day was going to be to relax and take it easy before going out. A day to get to know one another far better and grow close to one another as well. It was needed, as he knew that their relationship would grow stronger from getting to know one another. He lept his free hand around her back letting her rest against himself as they remained rather close. The limited clothes on them pressed up against each other as they ate.

When Simon agreed that was backwards she nodded and part of her was still a bit uneasy. She didn’t know that all right say this was not how she imagined how her life would be. Life really did throw her a curveball. Maybe not just one but a good dozen. She could easily see her get lost in her thoughts before she popped another bury in her mouth and ate it.

He couldn’t read her mind but he could tell her feelings and even though most were happy she was still worried and scared and not sure exactly how to feel. He broke her concentration when he told her to open up as he would feed her a bit of pancake. The shirt he gave her helped her body just right and it was a little tight in the breast area giving him a nice view of hard nipples under the fabric.

Luna had gotten used to his touches after all they had slept together a couple of times but he knew she was a scientist for her it was hard to understand the fact that they were bonded. It was something she would have to research and study and try to see why it happened to her after all the sane person would. Perhaps or Simon since he was a full Elf he was okay with it. She made soft happy sounds as she chewed the pancake and swallowed. He could tell she was more quiet than usual but that was nothing new since she was a quiet person in general. For now they were stuck together whether they liked it or not they had each other and it would take her more than a night of fun sex and pancakes for her to truly understand what this meant but a date would actually help.

Luna was not a simple person and her emotions were likewise not so simple to understand all the time. That was fine, she was a woman with a mind to match her peerless body in his view. He figured she had a lot on her mind at that moment or these moments. They had done a lot without much thought and more just action. For a woman of science that had to be a bit annoying to her at least on some level. A woman like her would want to rationalize, and figure things out on a step by step bases, figuring out the details of everything to best understand it and make the right move moving forward. That was what being a man of science really meant after all. To understand and when you didn't to work out things till you were able to understand.

The pancake was good, the closeness was nice, he couldn't but help notice her perfect body in a few moments. He was going to be a good boy this day, and not focus on such lustful thoughts himself. He was a man of science too. While he had some idea of this and way more information about the bond than anyone else. It wasn't perfect and was something that even he was curious about. He hadn't actually spent time with her just spending time. How would this play out, how would work play out. How would life be like when he always had some basic understanding of how other person felt. Yet also a need to protect and a need to be there for that other person as well. That was a lot and it was something he had to learn and adapt to as well.

He ate mostly quiet with Luna being the same. It was just a moment of two people thinking about a lot and focused on their own thoughts. It was normal, given their lives were about figuring things out to self evaluate in this type of situation. As the food was done. Simon took the plate and moved it to the side, clearing it from the two of their way as he slipped his right around around her waist just below her breasts. He pulled her back towards himself as he leaned back in bed. "Next time I will let you cook for us both, I figure it can't be to bad. So far, I don't think I have had this cooking of yours to judge it properly," he kid as he rested against the back of the bed. "Maybe we should keep journals, write about changes we notice, and difference so that we can both better understand this bond of ours and look at it in a scientific manner. I know I know more, but it isn't a lot more as you might think. I was raised away from my people after all."

He figured this would be something she might be down for. It would be a way to share their knowledge, to put it into writing to best evaluate claims and thoughts. To best make it something less spiritual and more piratical and understandable for them both. He figured that the more they came to understand with one another the more they could better work together. He wanted to work with her as well as possible, and he knew that his sister could only help so much. She had married a human not a elf. A fact that made him sure that Luna was part elf. Unless his sister lied and had had similar feelings when she got together with her husband years before.

Luna not only was a dreamer but she was a thinker. Simon could feel all the emotions running through her head. They were not all bad just mostly worry and confusion. At least now you could feel other feelings of happiness and joy even though they were in the back of her mind but with him she could be herself fully.

She wanted to protect him and keep him safe and keep them all to herself but she couldn’t say it out loud. Silently she ate with her new mate. Her soulmate even especially everything that they went through they were practically soulmates just now getting to know each other. It was very romantic how he was feeding her and she took a moment to pick up a fork and cut him off a piece and in turn feed him too.

When he offered for her to cook them next time she nodded before she would give her opinion. “You’re vegetarian trust me I’ll learn for you no meat I’ll make something for us both.” now there she was she was actually trying out this even if it was out of her element. She was a scientist and a damn good one. This may not have been the best experiment but she would see it through to the end.

Simmons idea of a journal was perfect for Olivia especially since she loved taking notes. “I agree with the general idea especially about us. I’m still learning us… So this date… i’ve never had a date before have you? I mean with other elves or just humans and we have to be humans because you wouldn’t bond with them and that means because we heard I should talk to my parents soon…”Luna was slowly coming to terms that she might actually be part elf especially now that they were bonded as a couple.

"I t hink you have a goal for yourself then today," he said as he laid there with her for a bit more, holding her close to himself. He knew she could feel his lustful thoughts, but he was doing his best to be a good upstanding man and work on their relationship. To not just move into lust mode as he thought of it now. He best control that and actually work on their relationship on a high level than sex. He gave her a kiss on her cheek as he got up. "I have to go clean the dishes I will be back as soon as I can be," he said softly as he slipped out of the room to clean said dishes.

As he left he had no idea, he had put the mental images he had thought about into her mind in that moment. 'Simon moved slowly lifting Luna shirt, and then pinning her against the bed itself. His hands dominating her peerless body, his lips finding he breasts again as he had her pressed against the base of the bed. His hands holding her legs upwards as he thrust his waist down right into her over and over, like a wild animal fucking for pleasure and for fun. His cock filling her perfectly now as he drove it in and out over and over, like a machine. His and her noises filling the room as they made passionate wild sex' That was the image at least that he put into her mind as he was away for a bit.'

Simon had left the image with much more detail playing on in the mind of Luna having left. It was another element of their bond that he had not learned about. One of the things he had to do was sit down and actually read about the bond or find a way to talk to a elf who had one and go over what it was and how it worked. The whole nine yards, just not the notes his parents might of left for his sister. That was of course not enough for them, and the problems they had were all cause of that lack of information that either of them had. He knew he had to figure something out. He would have to do that while Luna got her family situation figured out.

She was sad to see him go but on the flipside it was good of her not to do the dishes. It was sweet of him and she got to relax in bed a bit more. She did have a goal but she was not even sure how to execute it. How could she ask her parents that? would they even know?

For now she laid back in bed as Simon went to go clean up but her time wasn’t restful. Far from it actually. Even though she try to relax and lay in bed the images that Simon were relaying to her made her whimper as she laid down and covered herself under the blankets again. The thought in her mind she was trying to make a stop.

If Simon came back to check on her heat here sounds almost like she was touching herself but it was mixed with please and cries of not again. In the state it was hard for her to control herself or even think. Why was she seeing and thinking this? It couldn’t be helped. Poor Luna was having trouble just try to concentrate and relax if only Simon knew how much it affected his poor mate especially since he was raised human. Her brain was having so much trouble processing this that she couldn’t even get out of bed she hid under the covers and refused to come out if he decided to go back in the room and check on her he would see a lump in the bed hiding. Quivering. If he got anything with her thoughts he could since she was scared of her own thoughts right now and the fact that she couldn’t turn it off was terrifying her. It would not be a relaxing morning anymore especially with her body warring with her mind.

Cleaning up the dishes wasn't hard, putting them away was easy as well as he walked back in, he found the mess that Luna was in. He had a feeling this was caused by him, as well. Looking in the direction of her sheepishly He thought back about his own childhood and something his parents, or his father would do for his mother once in a while. He stood pausing for a moment as he looked around for a moment and thinking to himself. Where did he leave it at that moment in time. This would take some work, but luckily they were here, and he stored it here a while back when he was bored. He walked to the storage room the one that was on the level below them where all the extra gear for the telescopes and data was kept and got what he needed.

He came back putting slowly a piano of all things into the area just outside of the room. Another one of those skills that would without a doubt surprise Luna and leave her maybe confused. It was a skill of his father, who played for his mother when she was sick, and it would always cheer her up in the darkest moment of time. He was always amazed by it, and learned it as a kid, but he never had much use once he got into science, it was a world of the past, and one that was in many ways gone for the young genius him many years before this one. Yet, he had a feeling playing it was important for the connection his parents shared. So maybe him playing it would help his own with his lover too. He figured this would be something to bring them close together.

He started to play a song, the music would flow naturally almost reacting with his magic, as the sound would play, creating new images for Luna, beautiful images, of the stars themselves, of the sky dark and perfect and the heavens above shown out as she laid out on a hill, looking up at them. In this little dream the music would wash over her like it were waves of calmness pressing over her whole body flowing over her, soothing her mind and body too. The sound of the music reacting to the magic passed down father to son and so forth on Simon's line. The music remaining peaceful as he continued to play. The connection allowing this music he had learned from his father to be passed down in a way. He had no clue, but this was a new thing the two could only share. Not so perverse as the other, but one to help build a better union between them.

The music would dance all around as he would change the song that he played. The music turning the world around her into a temple, a beautiful temple in the middle of the woods. One where the elves would pay to their goddess, and would celebrate. It was one of the few songs he had picked up from his own father before his passing. It was a song that would be the closest he could give her into the vision of his people, the temple beautiful, and made of marble. The area around a grand forest with flowers everywhere. It was a sight among sights. He had never seen it in his memory, but now Luna could through the magic of the music he was playing. This mixed with the elven piano passed down to him worked only because they were bonded.

Lastly he would play the last song, would change things up. It would be one of relax action as the two of them sat on the top of the mountain above this place, on a cold night, close together, so very close. She could feel the cold as they were able to see the moon up above them shinning down on themselves as it blew in the night. They could feel the warmth of each other as they watched the moon so clear in the night sky and just feel the cool of the cold fresh air around themselves. It was a perfect night for them to feel the mixture of peaceful emotions washing over her. Each of these songs would put imagines of peace, calm, and tranquility while building upon the connection that they had just started to make between each other. The purpose of which was to make things so much more fresh and welcoming for her. To so there was this warm and comfort unknown in the bond. The purpose of the music was for elves to comfort and support one another. Another example though of her being part elf at least.

He stopped as he rubbed his brow for a moment. That took a lot of work, the magic elements were new to him, and much was unknown to him, but he could see why his fat her had played like this and was glad he had learned at one point. Perhaps this would be very important for the two of them moving forward in life.

Back
Top Bottom