Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The New Assistant (Silverknight and EtherealElvenEmpress)

The brother was taken aback as he looked at her and then blinked surprised as much as anything else. "Oh, I am sorry, um, I misunderstood, and um, that was my wrong," he said a bit nervously as taken off guard. As if she was the first woman to actually reject him ever. He was a confident man and he was not used to having females not fall at his feet. He blinked and was about to say something, when he saw the waiter giving him the eye. He had a feeling that making a move suddenly to forward on this woman wasn't a smart idea in the least. "Well, yeah, we tend to do this often, a fun way to have fun while traveling is all," he admitted openly as he sat there a bit taken back and surprised by Luna. Thank pancakes are rather good," he commented honestly. He kind of new where he stood as did the quiet brother who was just taking things in. The two having given Luna much more room than before.

"Oh, that is a good bit away, I am guessing you have family or friends in the area. If you tell me their name, I can take you there. I know basically everyone in town and in the whole of the area," he said with a friendly tone. He wasn't the fastest on the uptake when it came to women and intentions at all. He drove her directly to town, taking the normal path. It would take a bit longer than the normal. His mind though was on Luna as he drove, her being close made him actually miss Luna and riding with her into town that morning. He hoped she was okay, he wasn't sure if her walk helped her, but he also hoped that helped.

Luna had always been the wallflower and quiet type but she felt insulted that they thought she was like that. It caused her to silently eat her pancakes. “so you travel and pick up women. Is that your job?” she asked after swallowing a bite. Normally she would be falling all over someone giving her attention but she just wasn’t even feeling up to flirting. She felt…guilty. That was weird.

Meanwhile the blonde with Simon was happy for the lift. On the bike she pressed her chest against him and held him close.“I’m up here on vacation visiting an old friend but I’m okay with meeting new friends.”it was a strangers attempt at flirting hoping he’d pick up on it since he was a new friend. “Maybe you could be a wonderful gentleman and show me around town. Show me your favorite places and maybe I can show you my hotel room.” she flat out said hoping he got the hint since she was traveling alone and lonely.

"No, my job is going between areas, and writing about the local life and my brother takes pictures of the things I write about. We are a team of journalist who work for a magazine," he explained as he looked at her. He figured she had gotten quiet as she figured that there was something that was bothering her based on the look on her face. "Let me guess, you have a guy who has you all mixed up," the talkative brother commented as she looked at Luna. She had that look, of a person who was confused and uncertain. Perhaps this was cause some other guy made her this way. He wasn't sure, but it seemed possible. He leaned forward and gave her a kiss anyhow as it might be a way to break her out of her seeming fuck that she was in at that moment in time. It was pretty obvious it was there. His lips pressed against her own for a mere moment before pulling back. "For what is worth, you are beautiful and look like it would of been real fun."

"I see, that is nice to see a old friend," he said as he felt her body pressed against his own body. He had been hit on by women before. They never much interested him outside of Luna. Luna was just different though. He listened to her question about showing her around and such. He smiled and shook his head. "Now, I hate to tell you this, miss, but you got the wrong man. I am a marked man. When a elf like me takes a lover, we can't think of any other woman but her. So, sorry, but your a bit late on that front," he said as he took her into town to the same dinner that Luna was at. "Now, why don't you head in. There are a lot of good men here who would love to show you around and help you out in the bedroom too," he said knowing it was a spot where wild men could be found.

Luna ate silently until one brother mentioned how a man but have caused her long face. Nodding before she’d finally say somthing. “I guess you could say that. It’s confusing…”she began to pour her heart out to these brothers. She was hurting and confused. I don’t even know what we are…”before she could even finish he placed a kiss on her lips. Freezing in place she looked at him. Nothing. That’s what he felt. He was handsome but she got no feelings from it not even random ones. It looked like she was about to cry. Was his sister right?

The blond was obviously disappointed that Simon turned her down. Pouting and gave him a look over. “you’re bring over dramatic. Come on. It’s just one night. I won’t tell her and you don’t have to either. For the first cute elf I’ve seen in a long time. Just come back to my room…please.” The blonde was almost begging as she leaned to kiss on his neck this human was determined to make Simon change his mind. She was not used to getting turned down.

The brothers nodded as they could see that there was nothing, not passion, and no drive behind this woman's eyes. She was not into them at all. It was the biggest shock ever. "Well, it would seem this dude had your heart for sure," the louder brother commented as he looked at Luna. He finished up his pancakes as he looked down for a moment. He was sure that pushing would do nothing now. Nothing was going to work on Luna. Nothing was going to make her come to bed with either of them at all. The silent brother could tell too, but he couldn't talk at all as he finished too.

"Now,. then thank you for the meal. I wish you look for things with your man," he said as he put down the money for all of the meals. meaning that Luna had gotten at least a free meal out of things. They were not mad at her, and in fact were more surprised about how things just kind of went down with Luna. He patted her back as she seemed lost and confused. "I think it is best to deal with this with that dude, figure it out together or work together on whatever it is going through."

"No, have to turn you down, your just not my style, or type, and elves only ever are attracted to their mates, like me and my woman," he said honestly as he got up. "Now, I am sorry, but this is were we part," he said as he got off his bike. "I am sorry for rejecting you, just not the type to have fun with someone randomly. I really hate that type of thing, and my babe is way hotter than you are, sorry, but not sorry," he said not upset about how she would view that. He could feel Luna nearby and he felt her sadness too.

He walked in and saw her with the two brother, and didn't care about the brothers at all. he walked over and put his arm around her taking a chair and sitting down next to her. "Wow, I could feel your sadness from not near you," he said to Luna as he sat down next to her as he pulled her closer to himself to rest against his shoulder.

The silent brother went off and went to go and silently flirt with the blonde outside. He knew the game with Luna was done and saw this blonde through the door.

Luna was lucky the men backed off because if they try to get in she might have actually slapped one of them. “ I guess I find it strange that you both want me to go find him. Are you friends with Simon or something?” she asked knowing that was not true since they were traveling but she was trying to make sense of it all. In a sense she was happy they were kind. A part of her starting to believe Simon sister. She would’ve tried to do something with the men but something inside her wouldn’t let her. “thanks for the pancakes I appreciate it. I’ll try to find him.” she took the pet on the back as she sat there after they left for a good few minutes.

Meanwhile Simon’s mystery blonde bombshell did not want to give up so easily. “Are you sure? I won’t even tell her what we do. It’ll be our little secret.” his mystery woman kept pushing. Sadly it didn’t work and she would eventually have to leave without getting the guy she desired. “you know it’s your loss anyway!” she shouted at him as she took her leave and decided to explore the town by herself.

Luna was surprised to find that Simon had found her in when he pulled her into a hug she made against him and couldn’t help herself but start crying. “There’s something wrong with me isn’t there? Maybe your sisters right. I am So confused….” she confessed but now that Simon was with her her sadness. The brothers finally got their girl and it wasn’t Luna.

"Now, there is not a thing wrong with you at all. My sister might be right, but it isn't important," he said as he held her letting Luna release her frustrations as he could sense that they were there for a while. "Now, we are partners in this life, we have a lot of work to do, partner, be in work, or life. I like having a partner who has similar interest as me. Who is sexy and cute, who is sweet and caring, and helpful. I think your pretty much a great match for me. I have no problems having you as my woman. I am sure we will have surprises come up, but we will deal with them as they get here. Your my woman and i am here to help you, and let me tell you, your way sexier than any woman I ever meet," he said openly as he let her cry against his chest.

"Let us go home, and rest today, and then tonight we just go to the observatory and take turns watching the sky. It is suppose to be a crystal clear night. A small chance for a meteor storm too. So shooting stars might be out on the night sky tonight," he said as he knew that might excite her. He knew she was interested in such things, much like he was. He knew this would be the best chance to see an meteor via telescope that she might ever have. It would be hard work to spot something doomed to burn up in the sky or fly by so quickly that it looks like it. He also figured she needed this time with him to grow close. He needed to honestly, as he wanted to make sure she was comfortable, and to learn more about her as well.

"So, you ready to head home, Luna?" he asked softly himself still holding her as he gave her time to process everything that he had just said to her.

“this just isn’t how I imagined how this would happen.” Luna said honestly. She never imagined her life would end up like this. She took this job and now everything in her world was upside down.Simon was kind, but how could he be so confident? Why was he as scared as she was?

Nodding when he mentioned going home that was a great idea. She needs to rest and just get away from everything. So many things are going through her head and he could tell she was worried that this would not work out and what happened if they didn’t match how they separate? It was a heavy thought on her mind.

“Home.” She said softly and didn’t disagree, but the thought of Looking up at the sky what’s something that would do her very good since her mind was racing and she was having a hard time concentrating on anything else but the situation.

"I didn't think I would have feeling for you so quickly, but when we spent the day together working, I just kind of knew your the right choice for me. I am sorry if it is such a challenge, and all," he said knowing this was harder for her than it was for him. He figured the difference was that he was older than her and had more experience in life perhaps. He also understood how the bonding worked and she didn't at all. He took the bracelet off his wrist and put it on Luna. "Here, you need this more than I do. I can tell, your going to need to be able to think straight and focus."

He got on the bike and waited for Luna to come over and join him as he would head back to his home. He figured it was going to be nice to be back home. He hoped the bracelet would put Luna's mind back at ease. He drove up thinking about Luna the whole time. Thinking about what the best actions were, his mind focusing on her confusion and uncertainty. He drove, as he split his focus, half moving over slowly to the looking up at the stars, and half always on Luna. He would have to use his mental skills to handle both, and give both areas equal attention. He knew that it was going to be a challenge, but for now it was the best course of action. He knew that Luna was going to need to focus on herself and they could get past this and go through with the ceremony to officially bind them, as well as get used to being bond together.

Luna didn’t mean to be cold this was so new and she was still so worried. She thought Simon would be panicking as much as she was, but he was handling it so well. When he took the bracelet off and put it on her she did feel a little better but she wasn’t sure if it was because her mind thought it or because it really did help her if she was somehow part elf.

After sitting there for quite some time she’d follow him out to his bike and climb on with him. For now she didn’t think of any ceremonies she threw herself into work. Even with her mind all over the place he could tell she threw every fiber of her being into taking notes and looking at the stars it was the only constant for her. It wasn’t hard to see if she was trying to do her best and keep focused. Poor Simon for now had to deal with the silence of her adjusting. She’d eventually come around to it but for now it’s only been a day. Her human side was much stronger than whatever was in her blood. luna’s way of thinking was very much human.

“ did you find anything new up there?” finally breaking the silence asking about the stars since that would at least keep her mind from drifting and thinking of things she shouldn’t be at the moment.

Awkward was the word of the day. He knew this was different, and would be different but the silence was strange, and odd, to have it as he worked having gotten back. He was working and she was working all day, but they were silent. He figured this was something, but he wasn't going to push things or push her to much as he figured that he best do his best to focus on his work to not focus on Luna in that moment. That was a real pain as it was hard to not just take her and toss her on some table or anything and just have his way with her once again. It was this desire, this need almost crawling at the back of his mind as he remained silent for the time. His eyes measuring out things as he made notes that he didn't have to say at all. He was mostly focusing the telescope so it would see the meteors as they would fly over. He guessed on the arc, and he used math to figure the arcs of them out rather close to what was likely.

"Nope, nothing, just setting things up for later so you can look through," he said as he went back to working. He was writing a lot of notes and writing calculations about angles and the speed of the objects in orbit. It was a lot of math. "It is pretty much set for when things happen later," he said as he did a bit more adjustments on the telescope. "Look don't adjust or you won't see the show tonight," he said as he looked over at Luna. The desire to just grab her and push her back on the table behind her and have his way was so very strong. It took every once of focus to not just rip her clothes off and have his way with her right then and there.

Luna still was not used to all of this. With one act her entire future was changed. It was quite he would’ve her to be filled with a bit of regret. Feelings she was not ready to address. That was one reason she threw herself fully into her work making so many notes decent notes actually. If you didn’t focus on this she’d be thinking of other things and her pride couldn’t get over how what she did; what they did change the course of not only her future but his.

Simon is very smart not to push her or try anything because even if she did give in she would feel even more guilty or should I wait for him even more when they weren’t embracing each other. “Don’t worry I won’t touch it. I’ll make sure to take all that I need tonight when the meteors decide to show themselves.” her voice was soft and shy and she kept it to pretty much a small whisper. He knew she was a small town girl so this was something she was not used to. “ what time do you think it’ll start? I’m guessing meteor showers but I have no idea how long will have to wait until they become visible.” this was how she handled her things working hard and hiding her feelings at her work. This is going to be a long night.

Simon paused as he thought about her question and then about the status of the meteors that would be passing. His mind going over the numbers that he had put on paper not to long before that moment. "Now, Luna, it should be in about three hours, and if I were a guessing man, you should have a period of about 4 hours to view them. Maybe a bit longer, maybe a bit less," he said as he sat down. To relax for a moment now that his math and work was done for the moment he could perhaps relax a bit as he thought about things outside of the cosmos. His mind going over what to talk to Luna bout, and unsure what the focus of any conversation should be. It was so very awkward to talk to her right in that moment. He rubbed his chin thinking about that fact.

'Okay, let us think our way logically through our problem," he said openly as he figured he might as well face this head on. Trying to talk around the issue wasn't working at all, and his desire to ravish Luna was building by the moment. Should things keep going, she would be on her back or on her knees by the end of the night. "Replace us as the people to take bias out. Let us go over the logical issues and solutions that face us right now and the solutions that are before us as well?" he commented figuring that logical thinking might help bridge the awkwardness a bit as he thought about their problems.

Leaning forward he started to think out loud. "We have for whatever reason, but it magic, blood or pure desire, to people who are attracted to one another, who are very different in their backgrounds, and personality types. Both whom see the current situation they face in a very different light due to that difference."

Simon had Lunas full attention as he explained how long they had until the meteor shower arrived. Here she was trying to avoid the problem altogether and then Simon brought it up. She went silent and looked down. Clinging to her notes as if they tell her an answer. “it’s different for me Simon and I don’t think you understand that.” it took all of her courage to speak up.

“We had a native passion which we needed to do to survive out there. And after it was said and done we’re stuck together. I really didn’t get a choice and neither did you and that should bother you. Why doesn’t bother you Simon? I am human and this is something new to me. We have choices and we can make choices but now I can’t make that choice and it’s taken away from me. Of course I am sad and upset and scared. How do you expect me not to be?” she began pouring her heart out to him. Her worries and fears and everything that was bothering her. “I’ll never be able to try anything or see if anyone else will fit. It’s not that you’re a bad person I just feel like I don’t have a choice anymore. And neither do you. How can you accept this so easily?” she really had to know why he was so easy accepting of his choice when she just couldn’t get over it and wait on her mind like a dark green cloud.

He was writing notes. He didn't expect to have answers, but he figured processing this out loud was better than whatever the hell they were doing up to this point that was bad for both of them completely. His notes were on point as he listened to her. He let her go on and say her peace, how could he not. He wanted to get out what was on her mind without bothering her about it at all too. He pa used thinking about her own question for him About how it was so easy for him to accept the whole situation and not be so panicked about it. He stopped writing his notes.

"Yes, you and I are very different from each other. From birth, and how we were raised and how we look on these issues," he said pausing as he gathered his thoughts as he went over her words. He wanted to put his thoughts out directly and paused for a good moment. "I am not human, you are. I have no expectation to ever get married or find a mate. I am the type of person who takes things as they come at me. To not fret over what could of been, and face things straight on. Choice, I guess I made a choice to give up that future freedom of picking a mate to save you. That was worth it. Choices themselves, the more you fret and worry the less likely you are to see them through. Are you worried that next week some other guy who would of been better will walk in and not sweep you off your feet now?" he asked calmly as he paused a second time.

"I am not worried cause I know that I ended up with you. I am not worried about choice and possibilities. I already have a beautiful woman whom I think I can work with and grow closer to as time moves on and work really well with. I rather have something then the false potential promise of a choice of something that might never happen. I guess I prefer the woman I have and not the illusion of choice of someone who might come later. Then when that person comes your just going to be worried if the choice was yours or luck that you meet them. I guess it is my nature to just accept life and deal with it. Plus why would I want to be with someone else when I have the most beautiful smart woman already?"

“it’s not like that you know.” Luna huffed little bit what he asked if she was waiting for someone else to walk in and sweep her off her feet. That wasn’t how she felt. Even though she probably had Elven blood in her from God knows how far back, she was raised as a human and this was far from how she was raised. “I’m grateful to be alive now for the choice and what we did changed the course of everything. I wasn’t expecting to be locked with someone so soon. I was taught to wait. To find someone to matched you. Believe it or not I’m not complaining I’m just more upset that I never really had a chance to think it over. You probably think humans are silly and how we confront things and handle things. You probably are gonna think I sound crazy when perhaps I hoped I’d meet someone and date them for quite some time but have a romantic first time. I can’t help but slightly grief that…” get it all out of the open was helping and her feelings were human but honest.

“This May be easy for you to adjust to it’ll take me a little while. I really can’t help that Simon. I still feel guilty that I did that with my boss. It’s something humans frown upon. I wish we could’ve done dates and got to know each other better let it happen naturally. We will never have that. Don’t you feel sad that we won’t?” her big brown eyes watched him. Hoping to try and see what he was thinking or at least get an idea what he felt. “I don’t no how else do this. I’m still human. And I’m so very lost right now….”

Simon again listened as best as he could. He listened to the concerns of Luna as he knew that they were very important to her. That this was something that she wanted to say that meant a lot to her. He could see the differences between them and their views. He could hear her worries and thought in full. It was nice to hear this as he sat next to her and thought about her words. He figured he knew her feelings somewhat, but he was still learning them and figuring out his bonded mate a lot at this point so this shouldn't be surprising in the least.

"Now, I think that is the reason that we can feel what the other person is feeling. That way two people can start to understand each other. Would I of taken you out on more dates before you know having sex with you ideally. Yeah that would of been nice. I can't change what happened, and I have no doubts about you. I just need to get to know you better so that I can focus my thoughts. I can hear all your throughs at all times, the guilt and worry, the uncertainty, all of it. The more I think about it, I think the reason is so that two people can truly know one another without that time. Even then getting used to the link is going to take time and spending time together. That way we can get to know each other. I guess it is a kind of backwards way of getting to know another person," he said as he replied honestly. "I just take things as they come and since we can't change what happened, I guess I want to make the most out of our situation. I also am sorry, I do have many um lustful thoughts around you."

“I wish I could turn off my thoughts but I can’t. It’s so hard to concentrate. Not only am I worried but I have so many other feelings I can’t control.” wrapping her arms around her waist she hugged herself. Listening to Simon she could feel his thoughts as well and that also was new to her and in a way scared her because this was not something a human should feel.

“I have no choice but to get used to it now don’t I?” her voice was soft and sweet and the worry still lingered but Simon had a point. If she kept thinking this way she never sleep nor would she eat. “ in a perfect world I would say yesterday dating you. I hope you know I’m not that kind of girl that sleeps with everyone. It’s just not my personality. I’d like to get to know you especially since I can’t get rid of you now.” she tried to joke but he could still hear she had lingering fear and he could feel it too. For her it was so strong even if he turned her on the worry and fear was much stronger than any feeling of lust she had. Luna was an Over thinker and that came with the territory of her being a very smart worker. They were polar opposites but maybe that’s why they would actually work as a couple.

Simon listened as he heard the first line from Luna an idea actually popped into his mind, one that might actually help them both, but one that would be tricky. He did let out a chuckle at her joke as he gave her a smile. He knew she was worried about the future, and what would happen. He could very much sense her worries and fears about the future. They were very different. He wasn't one to worry much or think to far ahead, figuring out things as they came to him and she was the overthinker. "Fair enough, we should get to know each other better, and get used to knowing what your feeling, that one is new to me too."

He thought for a moment, "An idea for your mental health," he said as he motioned her over, "Let us meditate, I can show and teach you how to do so if you don't know," he reasoned as he looked at her. "For both of us to clear our minds at the same time might help. It would mean no more thoughts from the other into our mind for a few moments and relaxation. It will help us do something outside of work together. "

He figured it would give them clarity for at least a bit to focus on meditating and be clear of thought. It might help, but they would have to do so in unison, otherwise the thoughts of the other would just mess up the meditation anyhow. They had to work together. To work as partners to be able to pull this one off. It was a good way to mess together and work together better as well. He figured it might help Luna in a lot of ways from understanding herself to relaxing to even helping her bring forth her potential latent magical power. It was also part of the process of bonding but Simon had no clue about that. He actually had very little knowledge about that whole thing.

Simon brought up an interesting idea. Meditation was something she wasn’t accustomed to at all. Tilting her bread to the side like a confused puppy, but at this time she world take any idea that he had. Meditation might help since she had literally been trapped with her thoughts and his since they bonded unwittingly.

“I’ll try anything right now Simon. I feel like I’m losing my mind. My center. My balance….everything. Up is down and even work is hard. I’ve never had this problem before. How do we meditate?” Luna threw caution to the wind. The way she looked at him her eyes were filled with desperation. She hadn’t even slept well since this happened and Simon could feel that. “Help me Simon.” this was the first time since this incident she was actually reaching out to him for help and she hopes he could support her.

Putting his hands on her shoulders he gave her a nod of his head as he knew that she was worried and stressed. He could feel that too. He motioned her to sit, "Okay, let us do this then," he said politely as he sat down nearby, He took a relax position as he looked over at Luna. "Relax yourself and relax your mind, focus on your breathing. Take a deep breath and then release it focusing on the act of breathing in and out slowly. He luckily had a record player that he set using magic playing a peaceful tone as he sat there telling Luna to focus on her breathing and to relax."

He gave her a few more instructions, before he started to meditate himself. He had to do this or his thoughts would prevent Luna from having any success. This might be a bit tricky for her as she did over think, but it might help her center herself and help her find some type of balance too. He was able to tell thought as he would hear her thoughts as he meditated still. After a bit he didn't feel any thoughts. He wasn't sure if he was blocking her own thoughts now or if it was him and her doing this meditation successfully together. He found some peace and was also able to center his mind better for the first time in a while. It was also something he really needed to do himself.

This meditation went on for a good while as he was able to relax after a bit of time. He had no clue how long, but it was long enough for one song on the record player to play through. at least a full song. He opened his eyes and felt his mind more relaxed then before. He was able to focus more on his own thoughts and far less on the thoughts and feelings of Luna. It was nice, he could feel her thoughts, but they were not so overwhelming as they had been before. He didn't know this would help Luna, but he sure helped it did.

Simon gave off the fact that he knew what he was doing as he told her to relax and focus on her breathing. His hands on her shoulders became her center as she sat down and let him keep her there. Even a little stressed she could easily follow his directions taking deep breaths in and slowly releasing them.

For the longest times her thoughts were blank as she was trying to block him but unconsciously doing so. When he finally broke through that he could hear her thoughts of worry and fear and thought she didn’t want him to see of memories of them in the car he could feel her squirming once those thoughts came to the forefront.

An occasional whimper escaped The Luna eventually calm down as she went back to focusing on her breathing and that alone would help her. It was strange to even feel Simon’s thoughts. This is not common with humans especially meditating with someone else that shared I thought process on the connection.

Eventually she’d come after I stayed closed and he could feel her heart slow and relaxed to a steady beat. This did help at least a little bit for her and it meant she could probably get some work done and perhaps even sleep tonight.

He could feel her thoughts as he meditated, they were small blimps that popped up, ones he had come to know pretty well. He was focused on pushing them out of his mind as he pushed any thoughts out of his mind calming himself and finding a moment of greater focus and clarity. He had experience with this as he calmed his mind and focused his mind on work mostly as he had his eyes opened. He looked at Luna as he looked at her to measure if she was doing better after a good bit of meditation. He felt more focused and more clear. he walked out and looked around, the cold air was picking up as he looked up at the sky. It had grown dark in the period of the prep work and the meditation. he looked around for a moment as he would look at markers in the sky.

He walked in and looked to Luna. "Okay, look now or start looking down, there are early signs already, I would say within the next hour you should be able to see the meteors pass overhead". He figured that she would see them in a dozen or more minutes, and this too would maybe help her focus. "I just want you to focus on recording the information and making your observations. This isn't huge, but anything you see you should write down. That way you have your thoughts on this and can look back with a better memory of this experience," he explained as he would let her start to look up at the sky and start to look for the meteors that would fly for along period like fast moving shoot stars her view of the meteors would be priceless.

That really helped more than Simon knew. Luna had to calm herself. Taking deep breaths and once her eyes were open she nodded. Feeling a lot better. “Thank you Simon. That helped more than you ever imagine. I’m feeling so much better now.” it was like a whole weight was off the shoulders.

The moment he mentioned meteor shower she would look up. What she did was pay his leg once she stood up and would start moving to gather her notes. This was something that was once on a life time! And it was pretty damn good timing for the both of them to spend it together. Luna focused on taking notes and writing down anything that possibly stood out. Notebook in hand he could see her furiously writing and keeping her notes. Bustling around though she did stop at one point freezing in place as she looked up at the sky. Her long dark hair falling behind her as she looked up at the sky. “Simon look! They look like like falling diamonds! It’s so beautiful!” she exclaimed happily.

He looked at her and nodded his head, "It is good that I was able to help you. I find it to be helpful as well. I am sure that we can do this at least every other day from here on if not every day as a way to be able to relax and focus on what we need to do that day."

He figured that she would need the meditation as much as she did and that it helped him clear his mine and be able to relax and focus at all. He had put a lot more effort in keeping things together than he realized. He felt so drained after meditation as he let Luna focus on the meteors taking her notes and having her time. He could feel her excitement, her joy and her curiosity about everything that she was seeing. This was a nice feeling as well. He sat down and relaxed as he knew that Luna had this one. He watched her work, all the energy that she had all of a sudden as he knew the excitement of seeing the meteor shower cause this excitement. He figured that once the excitement passed she was going to be as drained as he was.

Simon went and prepared the bed for the two of them in the observatory. It was for when there were times he was stuck inside due to snow. This night wasn't going to be that, but he figured that they were both really tired and needed the good night sleep. He guessed that would require both of them to do so. Walking back in he heard her comments about the meteors.
"good, I am glad you like them. They should last for a bit longer, before sadly the moon will come out to block there view tonight. They might be up the next hour or so," he said giving her a time frame she could take her notes.

Back
Top Bottom