Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The New Assistant (Silverknight and EtherealElvenEmpress)

Luna had expected so much to take more time but he was quick and got dressed faster than she thought he could. When he returned she gave him a nice smile about her head. “You look very regal today sir.” Old habits are still tight hard but her voice was kind even though she didn’t use his name yet. “I’m more than excited let’s go see the town.” her voice told no lies as it went up and active so I have excited she wants to see her new place to live. His home is in the country but they had a whole town not too far away it would be nice to see what it had to offer.

“oh? I thought elves We’re good with money but that might be an old the wives tale. That is something I can help you with I’m very good at budgeting just tell me the budget you wish to keep and I will keep a detailed summary of everything so you can see a check to make sure what you want to do.” offering her expertise since this was her job and her skills would come in very handy.

Luna stayed close as her jaw dropped seeing his car. It was really fancy but she should expect it from her boss of course. Her dark eyes couldn’t help but stare at everything out of the window. This was nothing like her hometown and it had way more snow as well. She may have to buy some new clothing just to make sure she wouldn’t freeze to death out here. Even with this cold she still like that she made the choice to take this job. “So…Simon how long have you lived out here and do you really like it?” letting her guard down she uses name for the first time let it slip out on her sweet voice. It rolls off the tongue easily much better than sir now he just needed her to be a custom to saying his name without worry or being reprimanded.

”Thank you, that is very kind of you,” Simon had replied as he had held open the door. As he got the car started he heard her reaction to his statement amount money and being bad at budgeting projects. He nodded his head to her statmeant about elves. “You are not wrong, this is just a Simon issue. I like to go over the top and I end up sending more than I should.Elves are good with money. I am the exception to the general rule. So your help will be very helpful for this project. I had to give up on several in the past cause I just ran out of funding.”

Opening the door, he helped Luna down out of the car. Hepaused thinking of her question for a moment. “I do like it here. I have lived here my whole life. It was the homeland of my people. We are pretty much gone these days.” he commented openly about his past. He was one of maybe a dozen snow elves left in the world. A race that was pretty much dead unlike the elves who lived in the jungles of more tropical areas or even the deserts.

He didn’t focus on the negative of that fact. He walked in and saw that the inside was a building with oak floors, oak tables. It felt warm and welcoming as people were sitting having lunch at various tables inside. When it was summer people would also eat outside as well.

“A Simon issue I see. Well it’s now a Luna issue. Hearing this it seems that i have my work cut out fit me with you.” riding in the nice car she chuckled but took him very seriously. “I’m here to make sure you won’t go over budget then. watching the outside until they stopped. Simon easily helped helped her out as she accepted his assistance in her dress. “Are you the only elf here? Do you ever get lonely or is that why you always have assistants? I don’t blame you if you do. I’d be lonely if I were the only human. This place looks nice.” she said giving it look over and of Simon let her without thinking linking her arm with his.

Simon walked holding her hand in his own as they were arm in atm.He didn’t think about it till he got to the table. “Now, I think it could be the case. I never put much thought into it. I know my kind lives to the north of here.What is left, lives in a very isolated village in that direction. I am not allowed there and haven’t been in fifty years. So things might of changed since I last lived their. I generally don’t think to much on it though. I guess it has been a reason I focus so much on my work,” he reasoned not thinking about his hand or how close they were.

As he got to the table, he looked down and blushed a slight bit noticing. This was. To his normal way, he normally didn’t do such things. He sat down at a round table and took a menu. “Now, get what you what, as you can see there is a lot of variety on the menu, and even some nice desserts if you like that type of thing,” he commented as he looked up at her. “Since we are getting more personal, I must ask three questions. One, where are you from originally. Do you still have family, and or a special guy out there that you will be sending money too?”

Walking arm in arm was new for Luna but she actually didn’t mind it. “I think there are many humans here surprisingly for a cold place. Do you ever miss other elves?” she asked feeling curious bud did t push her luck.

They were seated at a round table. And a dark haired woman dressed in the uniform of the restaurant brought them menus leaving them to chat though left glasses of water for while they waited. When Simon began asking questions she looked up though only after taking a spoof water. “I’m originally from a place called Oak Ridge.I still gave family down there though my siblings did scatter about. Special guy? No not really. I chose to work. What about you? Can I ask the same? I’m not used to elves being so talkative.I heard your kind was quiet.” she was also curios about him.

The dark hair waitress returned holding a notepad. “welcome and what can I get you two? The pancakes are a new menu item and popular. Do you need more time?” she asked and Luna had yet to look over the menu but maybe Simon knew what was I’d here.

He smiled at her comment about him and hearing about her past was nice too. He leaned back as he had an idea of what he would get for dinner. “I have a couple of friends who come visit me once in a while. I don’t miss living with elves. I just see the world differently then they do. I am unique for an elf as you have noticed already. I figure being open,talking to others and sharing ideas is better than staying quiet,” he replied honestly as paused for a moment. “I don’t have any special person these days or family. My family lived in this area for a long time. They helped start this human village after they refused to leave with the rest of the snow elves. The town supports mining, iron work and mostly my science projects. I hire them when I need extra workers. I have gotten used to humans and fit in far more with your people than my own these days. My little sister does live in town as do my half elf nephews and nieces.”

He saw the waitress and listened carefully to the new item. “Yes, I will take that, with a side of berries as well,” he ordered giving Luna a chance to order as well. He had a hell of a sweet tooth. He waited quietly as the order was taken and then a moment to draw on the back of a paper napkin. “Here is the list of everything I will get while we are in town. If you want to add anything just write it down. I know this town well enough to know where most anything is.”

Simon was a snow elf and it was interesting to hear how his family started this village. His history. Luna did not know much about Snow elves but having Simon there was very nice. He at least had family here and that was sweet whereas her family was all far away and it was just her. “I am envious that you have family here. All of my family is really spread out so I really see them unless it’s the holidays or birthdays or family events. I only have two siblings got my family is pretty small but my brother has many children so I have quite a few Lisa nephews that live up in Iron Reach.” she felt safe enough to tell him more about her family. “ Is it true that only elves marry elves I don’t know much about your kind. My siblings married humans and I am the only single one. Maybe someday but I haven’t met anyone worth my time. I’ll take what he’s having but please make with strawberries.” Luna told the waitress and kept her meal more my last vegetarian. She would buy her things later when she was on her own doing shopping for their work. The waitress carried off to get their order being a pair to talk. Taking out the list she could easily take care of that job. “that’s not a bad list I’ll make sure I get my own pots and pans as well. Do you plan on staying in this town forever?” Luna finally asked

Simon listened carefully as the conversation happened. He learned a lot about Luna as he was impressed by the size of her family, and the fact she didn’t see them very much. His eyes did however widen when the talk about intermarriage of elves and humans came up. “Yes, that is the social norm. My sister married a human male, the mayor of this town. So yes, it does happen. My family now is mostly half human and half elf. So I know humans and elves are compatible in that way. As for living here, I think I may but one can never be sure. I figure I do travel often in this job so I do go to other place that are less cold. My assistant found the lab she took over on a trip actually.”

He knew as he had made sure to put the items on a list. He handed over the list to let her look over it. There were no prices on anything. He never had prices cause he never worried about prices in his life. He figure some government would generally pay all his bills. That was how it had been for while.

Luna listened but her eyebrows raised when she heard how his sister married a human. In her area it was unheard of humans ever marrying out. It did not bother her at all it was just different and she nodded but did not judge.

“ don’t you worry at all I don’t plan on leaving you for another job I really wanted this one. I’m happy you chose me thank you.”this job right here was Luna‘s dream job and she wasn’t about to change it if she found another one she worked really hard to get this one. She really liked the cold even though she didn’t grow up in it but this was a very nice area. The pay was great too so she hoped Simon wouldn’t worry she’d leave him for a tropical climate. Plus she could see the stars much better out here.

Once the food arrived It was placed in front of Simon at herself she would nibble on her fruit first than her pancakes. taking the list she would look it over but noticed there are no prices but she would figure it out. “I’m glad that me being human will not bother you so much I was so worried here that you were an elf and I thought maybe you wouldn’t like me applying for this job. I know it’s old stories but I couldn’t help but worry if you’d accept me as a worker. I promise you I’ll do my best and you’re stuck with me as an assistant.” that was when she offered a bright smile hoping to ease his worries about keeping her on staff. “Do elves often date humans? Am I allowed to ask that without sounding weird? I can’t help it I’m just a bit curious please tell me to shut up if I ask something to personal.” Curiosity got the best of Luna and she just had to ask about how the dating situation worked but honestly she never really dated herself so she was A novice with that information.

He smiled at her comment about not wanting to leave and wanting to be his assistant, He leaned forward and gave her a smile. Yet, his face did warm up a bit more than normal as he looked at her. So, she had really want this job. That was good information to know. He remained silent Ashe just listened to the younger scientist. Now he was surprised and a bit taken back by the next topic that she hit upon. Listening carefully he could hear and understand the innocence in her line of thought and questions.

He didn’t speak right away as he took in what was said to him. His mind using the moment to formulate a reply to her. He reached out and took her hand into his own holding it firmly. He gave her a sly smile as he looked into her eyes. Could he help himself. Not a chance in the world.“ Happy I choose you, worried if I would accept you, you promise to do your best, and I am stuck with you.”He said grinning as he couldn’t help himself. “So, when did we get married.” he added with a straight face.

He let it sit in for a momet before laughing. “Sorry, I couldn’t help myself. I am happy to hear that. As for who i date, well I would date a cutie like you any time, or a human should I have that chance. I am far more used to humans than the ways of my own people at this point. This here is kind of like a busy date after all. I know quality of person isn’t determined by being elf or human. Plus if you are planning to stay with me. Well, I might as well ask you out on dates. I think we might be rather compatible.”

Yes, Simon was teasing Luna. Yet, there was truth in his words. His hold her hand as he teased or his slight blushing would of given this fact away. Luna was different, and he could tell they messed together very well. As a basic hermit, his experience with women was laughable. Yet, he figured he needed to take the led here as he guessed Luna lacked that experience completel.

Luna was eating slowly as well as listening and not thinking anything of his hand in hers that held the list as he held it firmly, but when he mentioned marriage with a straight face her fork dropped with a loud clink to the table. “Married? T..that wasn’t in the job application…I…I…” Luna was tripping over her words. Asking her out on dates that was a first and something she was not used to. Simon was very cute. She just would never say it. Aloud that is.

The blush on her face was radiant and unmistakeable. It was good that he started laughing because it caused her to calm down. She was going to ask if he was joking but looking up and over at him she could see his blush as well. “ I was not expecting that…” Luna said as it was obvious she wasn’t used to flirting at all. “I mean I can’t say no to my boss now can I?” she was very polite and sweet but he already made her blush and he knew she wasn’t doing it out of necessity to keep her job but she reacted to his words and appreciated his kindness she just wasn’t used to anyone flirting so openly with her. It was a nice change of pace and she wasn’t complaining she was just all around shy and was used to work over dates.

She was adorable, and cute, while she had a sweet and innocent air about her. He figured that his old assistant knew what he was doing when he nominated her for this job. The professor had been trying for years to set him up with a nice lady here or there, and it never ever worked. Hell once he tried to set him up with a southern elf, which also very much didn't work. Now he was able to find someone who would work with him. He looked at the pancakes were brought over, it would seem their exchanged didn't go unheard or maybe the cook, whom he also knew had a sense of humor. Two sets of pancakes on one plate every one in the same of a heart.

"I guess the two of us send of the aura of two people on a date more than working on a business meeting," Simon commented looking at the food. The two would need to share the plate and thus sit closer to each other. He moved hair chair close to enjoy his pancakes and strawberries and blueberries that were also put on the pancakes in the same of hearts. He ended up sliding his arm around Luna as he sat close to her. "Well, after this meal, I am sure that the town things I ordered a mail in bride or something," he teased, not able to help himself. He was blushing still a bit, his heart rate a bit elevated. Eating was going to be a bit awkward, but that was okay. He honestly didn't mind having the beautiful dark haired human beauty near him. He found her to be very easy on the eyes, and nice to be near.

Poor Luna could not help the shade of red she was turning almost the same color as the strawberries on the plate with the heart pancakes. Did it look like they were actually on a date? To be honest she really had never gone on a real date maybe just coffee here or there.

“I guess so… maybe people talk business on dates I’m not quite sure…” The dark-haired human fumbled with her words. Slowly Kana piece out of the pancake and take a small bite along with a strawberry. “MAIL ORDER BRIDE!” Luna accidentally yelled but piped down really quickly looking sheepish that her voice got so loud. It was an interesting thought but she was no mail order bride and it made her even more embarrassed as she hid underneath her hair since she took her hat off to not be impolite at a restaurant. “are Mail order brides actually a thing?” this time she whispered to Simon hopefully only for his pointy ears to pick up. This was awkward but he at least was cute and he was nice but he was also still her boss and wasn’t this wrong? He was brushing himself so maybe he wasn’t going to scold her for speaking about such things and a business lunch email the waitstaff apparently made the assumption that they were on a date.

Luna's reaction normally wouldn't have been a huge thing, but somehow made him blush a good bit now. He ate slowly from the pancakes on his side as he rubbed her back mindlessly as he ate. His hand rubbing her back in a way to sooth the nervous young woman. "Yes, um, there are. Often, miners will arrange for women from poor families to be married. Women don't normally want to move up here into the cold and such. It is an old thing that happens, but not nearly as much as in the past," he explained as he paused for a moment. "Don't worry, your not a mail ordered bride. I do think your professor sent you to try to set you up with me, though."

He figured he should at least be honest with her. He figured the professor knew about both of them well enough and was trying to play match maker with the two. "Your old professor has got on me many times for living alone up here," he stated all of this quietly. He didn't want to shock or surprise Luna. "I regard you as a valuable partner already. I know that I undoubtedly want you as my partner in my assignments and science and total," he said without thinking to much.

The term partner could refer to a devoted husband and wife partnership. Yet, he hadn't thought of that in that moment. He just mostly focused on eating. "Now, don't worry I am certain the local rumors will die once they witness the magnificent work your going to help me with. The building of those rockets for example," he said as he knew this might be awkward and problematic for her at first.

“You know I’d probably be a terrible mail order bride. Remind me later to yell at my professor for trying to set me up. He knows more about work anyways.” she let out a sigh as Simon rubbed her back and calmed her down since this one is completely out of the norm for her. Luna could be quite a bookworm and focus more on her studies and job but anything else. “I’m still curious since he rarely gives any other students recommendations and he gave me one for you. He’s so strict but I’m glad he set me up up here for this job. He knows I won’t run away from the cold.” making a little conversation as she stuffed a strawberry in her mouth and slowly chewed it as she thought.

“I’m scared of small town rumors especially my town they run rampant and seem to never die down but it’s an all human town so I can see why. I am looking forward to working on the rocket. I usually always take a backseat on such endeavors but this time I am in the front row. I’ve never worked on a rocket up in such cold before so that is going to be a challenge. Do you find it challenging to work up here even though it’s cold?” figuring sheets steer the conversation away from partnerships and mail order brides to calm her nerves. “The pancakes are pretty good here though this is the first time you’ve had them they said they were new but I don’t know how you and you’ve been living here for how many years?” it was her way of finding out more about him since she was the newcomer.

"This type of pancake is new. They try to change things up ever couple of months. It is about what they have in supply to make special pancakes. This was last sold here a few years ago. So it is new for the year I guess," he said talking about the pancakes. "The fruits come from me actually. Your professor was the one behind that project. He designed the fields and I used a bit of magic and engineering to make it happen. It was his big project, much like rockers are your large project. It took around three years of work to get all done. Then he left to take the job he where you meet him. He was my assistant for three full years. He complained about the cold all the time. Also about the lack of women too. He ultimately married a local miner's daughter if memory serves me right, that I introduced him to while we were working on figuring the right minerals for the project."

Simon both gave information about himself and about her former professor. He had first hand knowledge of the cold and what it was like here. He wouldn't pick anyone to work with him. He knew that others were not going to deal with it well. His last assistant lasted one year. They actually only worked on a project dealing with the heating system for the house. It was actually mostly done by him, and he did it faster than normal as she obviously hated it up here. They also just had a basic understanding of each other, leaving each other alone most of the time. He set her up for the lab job as the woman obviously preferred the warmth of the south. She had been more than happy to leave.

Simon told Luna more stories of her teacher as he ate. He told her about various adventures they had been on, and trouble they had been in. How they figured out how to mix magic and tech. As well as the various specialied pancakes this place had in the course of a whole year. It was not hard to go on while eating changing to subject to a easier one and focusing on these tales as he and she finished up the meal.

Luna was focused on Simon as he spoke about the seasonal menu. When he mentioned that the berries were his her brown eyes went wide and she offered him a sweet smile. “That’s amazing and the berries taste amazing as well. They aren’t too sweet and are a little bit of tart. Magic made this?” now her interest was piqued. Simon easily kept her attention as she listened to his tales and his friend married miners daughter causing her to giggle. “Don’t worry I will not be complaining about the cold like that. Believe it or not I actually like it. The snow is very beautiful.” your half of the pancakes was fading fast as she continued to eat.

The more the dashing Elf spoke the more attention Luna gave to him. She paid the most attention to him and hung out with every word of his adventures. He had so many adventures maybe someday she could have her own too. Right now she was enjoying the sound of his voice and how excited he was as he told her his stories. Date or not she was enjoying his time.

Finishing off for pancakes she left on Strawberry foresighted said she didn’t want to eat them all. All this talk had her more excited to start her work with him. Once they finished she’d wait to find out what Simon wants to do next. She did have a list of things to get now while they were in town. She also pick up groceries extra things they need to do is cold and the drive into town took a bit of time.

"That is good, we have another place to go to after all," Simon replied as he would pay for the bill at the restaurant. He walked with Luna from there down the street, to a very large story, it had a large red room with a wood frame to it. The words for General Store were on the building. As he walked in, the store was divided into multiple areas, one for food, one for normal good, and one for equipment. He looked at Luna and gave her a smile as he reached down and took her hand into his for a moment making sure that her attention was completely upon himself.

"Here is the plan, go to the left side, find the food you want and need. The pots and pans are over there, and I will handle getting the materials for the rockets. We will meet back at the front. I think it will take you a bit longer than me, so I will have the supplies for the rocket arranged to be sent up tomorrow, and then I or you can pay. I will have a surprise for you when your done to, promise," he said with a smile as he figured that if they split up they could get things done faster. "I have a odd feeling that it might get super cold tonight," he informed her. He would head off and they would split up the word, divide and conquer as it were.

Luna was planning on paying the bill but Simon beat her to it. Making a mental note to do it next time. She hoped to repay him later for the food since she wanted too. Once in their way she couldn’t help but look around at all of her surroundings. This town was actually very lovely.

When Simon took her hand he got her full attention as she turned to face him. Giving him a nod before she speak. “I’ll Pay since you bought me food it’s the least I can do especially since I’m staying with you. I’ll get my pots and pans as well as less you getting me meat out here in 10 let’s say 20.” Luna without thinking gave his head to squeeze before I let it go and they split up to do the shopping. Her with their list she would pick up anything on it as well as her food and essentials. Nothing too crazy but enough to fit his car. She even bought an extra blanket. As well as an extra pillow for her room. Listening to his advice she got herself a nice warm blanket to sit on her bed since she was new and didn’t know what she had in her room. Once finished with everything she would make her way back outside to see if Simon had finished his list. Pushing A small cart she had what she needed and waited for Simon outside the store. She was easy to spot in her lovely green dress and her hat while she waited for him.

Simon picked multiple alloys of steel and titanium for the metal and the fuel and the other parts. They would be sent to their place in the morning. Something about it being to cold that night to send out the fuel without it freezing over. He nodded his head not thinking enough about this statement. Had he, he would of gotten a place in town and stayed over night and not gone back. He however saw Luna and he forgot about it. He walked up as he took her things and put it in the trunk of the car. It was large enough to put in the items. He kept the pillow and blanket inside though luckily. "Well, that is that, we are going to head home, get in," he said as he pulled out a cookie and handed it over, "Here your surprise," he said handing her the sweet.

He then slipped into the car. It was cold, but not that cold. The cold front hadn't come through yet. He started up the path, of course as he drove he could fell something was off slowly, till they were about a half mile from his place, when the cold front really hit hard. The snow started to fall as he looked around, barely able to see. He knew this wasn't good. He ended up pulling to the side of the road as the engine just died. He tried to start it quietly, as he knew this wasn't good. He put his hand on the key and tried to turn the engine over, and nothing happened. The car didn't start at all. He blinked as he looked over at Luna. "Um, I think I screwed up, it is to cold for the car to start," he said openly as he looked into her eyes.

He looked at her chair and moved over her, his body just over her own as he leaned the chairs both back completely down to create a kind of sleeping area. "Okay, Luna, we are going to have to keep warm, that means we are going to have to stay close to one another," he explained as he got the blanket and pillow. He had an extra one in case of emergency, but not a extra blanket, he forgot that one at home. He put them down as he moved over to Luna's side quickly taking charge as he pulled her close to himself, his body pressing against her own to keep the warmth up. He used his magic as he could to warm up the area around them too. "I am sorry we are going to have to keep close it not, you won't make it till morning without freezing to death or leave this close area near me."

Luna did not have to wait very long in the cold. It didn’t take them in long to emerge from the shop with his spoils. Getting to the car she put everything she needed in the back. The trunk was pretty full, but that wasn’t a bad thing. They were preparing to do work and be snowed in possibly.

Once he gave her the sweet it was very nice and she offered a smile and a sweet thank you to Simon. “That looks good. Where did you find that I didn’t see them in the store.” she commented but she had a list and she stuck to it with a few extra things for the house.

Things are going as planned until the car began to start and stop. It was so cold the engine didn’t want to start. They made it pretty far but they also made it into town before the weather got so bad. “How far are we from home-base? Can I call anyone?” The tone in her voice very worried. It wasn’t even the first week of work and here they were trapped in a car and a blizzard. It was hard to look both ways and walking back into town could be dangerous. Walking back to the main town be dangerous as well in this cold.

“I did buy an extra blanket and pillow but it’s in the trunk do you want me to try and get it we can use all of them and keep warm. Do you think this will clear out by morning?” she was trying not to let the fear in her voice show. Luna was absolutely terrified but she’s good here closer to Simon and Hotel how scared she was because she was shaking with fear or than cold.

"We are about a mile from the home base, and about 15 miles from the town. To far to call anyone in town or get a hold of anyone. It is to cold to risk anyone coming out here tonight. I hope it clears up tonight. I think that is a real possibility. Normally these storms are fast moving and leave a lot of snow, but don't stay around for to long," he reasoned with her as he knew this was a dangerous moment in time. He couldn't use his magic or it would melt the snow and leave them surrounded by ice which was far more dangerous. He nodded his head as he put used magic to get the blanket and he moved over to her side of the car. The bench seats made moving around easier, and left nothing in the middle to get in the way. He put the blanket around himself as he pulled Luna close to himself.

"We are going to need to stay close, use our body heat to keep warm. I can keep the inside of the car itself warm enough to keep us alive I think if we do that," he said as his hands pressed over her body pulling her against his chest. He let his strong fingers press over her back as they laid side by side, their bodies pressing against each other. He was rather worried about Luna and the negative impact of this even on her. He knew they would figure something out as he let her rest her head against his chest. The covers over them, he couldn't help but feel a bit excited at having Luna close to himself. Her body felt soft in his arms. The fact he was attracted to her was obvious to himself already. Having her cuddling for body heat was having some impact on him.

“We I really trapped out here for the night aren't we?” The panic in Luna’s voice was slowly starting to turn to a bit of terror. at least she wasn’t alone but his new assistant couldn’t help but be scared. This is our first real snow storm out here and it wasn’t even her second day! Simon could feel her starting to tremble.

He would feel Luna move closer as he pulled her close and she hit her face in his chest. Laying close to him helped, but she forgot fully about the sweet treat he gave her since she was worried about freezing. “Do you Think anyone will worry about you driving in this? Maybe someone will come. I’ve never been a snowstorm before.” her smell voice quaking as she spoke about the snow she couldn’t even look out the window let alone enjoy the snow. At least for now her traveling was not from freezing just from her being overly scared. She had been through tropical disasters but nothing like this and she couldn’t help but have a sense of fear but luckily with Simon there she knew she wasn’t alone. “Aren't you scared?” his petite dark-haired assistant finally asked wondering if Simon was worried or was it just her alone.

"Yes, we are stuck here tonight," he said softly as he looked at her. He knew she was worried, and scared. He knew this was not something she was used to and she needed strength and protection in this moment. He also knew not to lie to her either, and be dishonest. "Now, I had the man at the store come to my house tomorrow to drop off a lot of supplies I ordered for the rocket. He will run into us in the morning. So when we make it to the morning, we should be fine. am sure that we can do this," he said confidently to her. "I am worried, but I can't focus on that. I have been stuck out here before and I made it then," he said giving her a bit of boost in confidence.

He thought it might be best to take her mind off of the cold outside. He moved away for a moment before his lips would press against those of Luna's the warmth of his magic able to press through her to give her a boost in warmth as their lips touched. His firm and rough lips pressing directly against those of the human woman. His hand pressing against her sides, sliding under her dress as his fingers pressing against her skin could keep her warmer, the closeness helping keep her warmer. The kiss lingered as he let the warmth of his body merge with her own. His focus perhaps not just on heating up Luna as the kiss continued.

Last edited:
Someone would eventually come to get them or see them on the road in the morning but for now they were stuck and they shouldn’t risk walking in either direction. Cuddling as close as she could to Simon since that seemed like the best idea and he was warm. Hearing how he had gotten stuck before and he made it through was comforting and that meant they wouldn’t just die out here. “Okay. As long as we both die out here and as long as I have you we should be fine.” Luna tried to sound confident but her voice was still shaky.

What is assistant wasn’t expecting was that kiss. She froze. She almost pulled back until she felt the warmth and magic behind that kiss. It wasn’t a bad kiss and it felt nice. She made soft and small noises as she let out tiny moans but she didn’t realize she was doing. It was a new feeling but she did not tell him to stop Luna was actually enjoying the kiss. Perhaps it was the cold and the fact that he was quite an attractive elf she didn’t pull away and let herself press against him as he held onto her slim hips. This time her lips moved against his at her eyes closed and she let herself melt into that kiss. It wasn’t her first kiss but it probably was one of the best she ever had.

Back
Top Bottom